Nancy: Innocent to Slut - Cover

Nancy: Innocent to Slut

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: It was a mistake, but it as a mistake with far reaching consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   .

I was eleven when I watched my sixteen-year-old baby sitter fuck two high school boys. "If you don't say anything about it," Mellisa said, "I'll give you a treat."

What eleven-year-old wouldn't say he'd be quiet for a candy bar? I told her I wouldn't tell and when her friends had gone she did not give me a candy bar - she gave me my very first blowjob.

"Did you like that?" she asked.

Stupid question - I stood there with my tongue hanging out and my head shaking like a puppy dog begging for a bone.

"I'll do it again if you'll do the same for me," and Mellisa taught me how to eat pussy.

I liked it! The fact that it was full of the cum of two teenaged boys didn't mean anything to me then; what the hell did I know about stuff like that? Mellisa baby-sat for me another dozen or so times before my folks decided I was old enough to be left by myself and I don't think I've ever forgiven them for that, because every time Mellisa watched me she got fucked by her boyfriend or friends. And every time I got a blowjob for keeping quiet about it and another one for eating her pussy. I did finally get to fuck her myself, but it was several years later when I was eighteen and she was twenty-three and the married mother of two. She had me eat her out after I fucked her "for old times sake." The point I'm trying to make here is that I developed a taste for pussy at a very early age, with or without cum in it.


Mellisa did me one very great favor; she told her friends that I was good at eating pussy, and that I seemed to like it. From the age of fourteen on I had no trouble finding dates and the absolute great thing about that is that the girls came looking for me. There were a lot of girls back then who wanted sexual release as bad as the boys did, but they wanted it without the fear of pregnancy. When the word got out that I was willing to pearl dive in exchange for some heavy necking and a blowjob I had more girls than I could handle, most of them older than me, and it used to drive the other guys insane. I wasn't much to look at, I didn't excel at sports, but I always had good-looking girls on my arm.

I was sixteen when I got my first piece of ass and I stunned the girl when I went down on her right after I'd pushed my load into her. Word about that got around among the girls and my stock went up again. When I graduated I was probably the most well fucked eighteen year old in the state and since quite a few of my classmates when on to the same college I did, my reputation went with me.

For the first couple of years I swung a pretty wide loop on campus. A fraternity pledged me just to see if they could catch my leftovers; and on several occasions the girls I took to the frat house with me ended up in an upstairs bedroom taking on all comers. And then disaster struck - I fell in love! And I fell in love with a girl who was sweet, innocent and pure, a girl who was saving it all until marriage. When we were necking I couldn't even feel her tits without incurring her righteous indignation and anger, and of course, being the bonehead that I was, I swore off all others and remained true to Nancy, my new love.

Nancy and I had been going steady for about three months and I was planning to ask her to marry me, but instead of just going ahead and doing it I began to search for "just the right occasion." I finally settled on the fraternity's annual spring dance. I bought the ring, practiced proposing on one knee, and then started making plans for the wedding and honeymoon in my mind. The night of the dance I picked her up and she was radiantly beautiful. The evening was perfect for what I had planned, a clear star lit night, and the fresh clean smell of spring flowers in the air. Nancy was talking with some girls she knew and I left her to get us some fresh drinks. I got side tracked and it was about twenty minutes before I got back to where I had left her. The girls were still there, but Nancy wasn't. I asked the girls were she was and they said she had been there just a minute or so ago.

"She probably went to the ladies room."

When she hadn't come back in about ten minutes I went looking for her, but I couldn't find her anywhere. Another ten minutes of looking and I was beginning to get worried when one of the frat rats came up to me and said, "You really outdid yourself this time. She's fantastic."

"What are you talking about? I asked.

"Your date. She's the best you've ever brought."

With a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach I realized what had probably happened. I'd never brought Nancy to the house before and no more that two or three guys knew that she wasn't just another of the girls that I'd always brought around. They had slipped her several strong drinks and had gotten her upstairs and by now she was being gangbanged by all my fraternity brothers. If Roy was saying she was fantastic it was way too late for me to go running up the stairs shouting "Wait, wait, there's been a mistake."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.