Human Mattress - Cover

Human Mattress

by Hungry Guy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

BDSM Sex Story: A sexist remark whilst chatting among friends in the dorms after class gets Doug in big trouble with the girls. But wait...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Flatulence   School   .

Doug got out of his last class at 3:30 Friday afternoon. After dropping his books on his bed in his dorm room, he went down the hall to watch TV in the corner lounge.

Bob, Cindy, Diane, Carl, Debbie, Linda, and Ron were sitting around the coffee table passing a joint around.

"Hey Doug," Ron called. "Want a hit?"

"Sure," said Doug as he plopped down on one of the institutional-decor dorm sofas.

"We're having a philosophical debate," said Bob as Ron handed the joint to Doug.

"What about?" said Doug.

"Well," chuckled Carl, "if you suddenly had the power to control Debbie's mind right now, what would you make her do?"

"And be totally honest!" said Bob.

"Yeah!" Said Cindy. "No making her do your homework or clean your room."

"We won't buy that," said Linda.

"Well then," said Doug. "I can't honestly tell you."

"Sure you can," said Bob. "We all did."

Bob started to say, "I'd make her sit on my..."

Debbie turned slightly red and said, "So what would you make me do?"

"Well, okay," shrugged Doug. "I'd make you lie down on my bed, and then tie you up, and..."

"What!" shrieked Linda. "You really want to abuse a girl like that? Use her like a slab of meat?"

"Well," Doug stammered, "you all asked and wanted the truth..."

The girls all stood and stomped out of the room, muttering "Chauvinist..."

Bob said, "What'd you have to go and say something kinky like that for?"

"Yeah," said Carl. "Now you got all the girls mad at us."

"What do you want from me?" Doug sighed. "You all insisted that I tell you what I'd do."

Later that evening, Doug was alone in his room working on a Sociology paper that was due Monday, when someone knocked on his door.

As Doug opened the door, Diane stood there glancing quickly back and forth down the hallway.

"Hi Diane," said Doug. "What's up?"

"Can I come in?" she asked.

"I guess," said Doug. "Something wrong?"

"No!" she snapped. "Nothing's wrong."

"Then what?" he asked.

"What you said before." She paused. "Would you really have done to Debbie what you said if you could control her mind."

"Yeah," said Doug. "You here to tell me I'm some kind of evil chauvinist, now?"

She looked up at him and smiled. "No."

"What then?"

"If it was me you could control, would you do the same thing?"

"You mean if I could control your mind instead of Debbie's?"

"Yeah! Would you make me do that?"

"Yeah," he said.

"Diane fell back onto the chair at his desk, the breeze sending his papers flying.

"Diane! You okay?"

"Yeah," she gasped before she stood and rushed toward the door.

She swung the door to his room open, then hesitated. She then turned and stood there looking back at him.

"Diane!" said Doug. "What's going on?"

She closed the door and fell back against it. "I've been..."

"You've been what?" asked Doug.

She coughed and stepped defiantly toward Doug. "So WET since you said that! That's what!"

"You mean you took a shower after that?"

"Noooo!" she huffed.

"Ohhhhh!" said Doug, finally getting it.

"So would you do that to me?"

"Yeah," said Doug. "I said I would if I had the power to control your mind."

"No, dumbass! Will you do it to me? Tonight! Now!"

"Oh," said Doug as the light bulb finally winked on floating above his head. "Okay, but are you sure? There's some details I left out before..."

"What details?" she asked suspiciously.

"I'll tie you to the bed with your ass up against the headboard and your legs splayed out in a V against the headboard and your ankles tied to the top of the posts. Then I'll tie your wrists up over your head to the corners at the foot of the bead. You'll be under the covers and I'll sleep on top of you all night long. You'll be my human mattress."

"Oh yeah!" she gasped. "I want that!"

"Well, all right," he said.

"You do have rope, don't you?"

"Actually," he laughed, "I do!"

He rooted through a trunk at the foot of his bed and pulled out a white cotton clothesline. "You sure you want me to do this to you?"

"As sure as anything I've ever wanted," she said.

"All night long?"

"Yeah! All night long!"

Doug pulled his blankets back and said, "Take off your clothes then and get in."

Diane swallowed and stripped in front of Doug. She folded her clothes neatly and set them on his desk next to the remnants of his Sociology paper.

Doug rooted throug his trunk and removed two small mattress pads--the type used by hospitals--and placed them on his bed, one at the head, and one in the middle. "Well," said Doug. "Get in."

She grinned wickedly and got into position, sliding her ass up against the headboard on the one pad and leaning back with her head on the other.

Doug cut the rope into four segments with a scissors, and tied her ankles tightly to the two posts at the top ends of the black steel institutional headboard. He then tied the remaining two ropes to her wrists and pulled her arms taut, tying them to the legs of the bed frame.

"A couple more details," he said as he removed a leather brace from his trunk and sat next to her. "This is a posture collar to keep you from rolling your head from side to side and pulling me out of your mouth."

"Okay," she said.

He slid the collar under the back of her neck and buckled it tightly.

He then removed another small item from the trunk. "This is called a spider gag. The ring goes in your mouth, but the 'spider legs' stick out so that you can't swallow it by accident or flip it out of your mouth with your tongue."

"Okay," she said as he buckled the strap behind her head that held the ring in place in her mouth.

With Diane in place, Doug made his bed, covering her body except for her legs splayed up against the headboard, and changed into his bathrobe to take a quick shower before bed.

Doug showered quickly, barely believing his luck. "What must the odds be," he wondered, "to find the ONE woman in the whole world, amongst a world full of radical feminists, who WANTS to be used as a guy's play-toy living in the same dorm at the same college at the same time?"

After his shower, he returned to his room, almost expecting it to have been all a hallucination. Yet, there she was, two naked legs sticking out from under his blankets in a V against his headboard.

Dropping his bathrobe on the floor, he climbed into bed and mounted her. It took a moment of adjustment to position himself just right so that his cock slid into her mouth. He reached for his lamp and the room plunged into near darkness, only the filtered light from the quad four stories below shone in through the curtains.

Relaxing his hips, he let his cock slide down into her mouth. He felt his cock bending sharply at the back of her mouth and down her throat. The feeling was incredible!

Despite her bounds, her body was bucking and twitching under him, and her gag reflex was massaging his cock with so much strength that he didn't have to pump her mouth. She did all the work. In a moment, he shot his wad down her gasping throat over and over again in one of the most powerful orgasms he had ever felt. Her gag reflex continued milking his cock, and he kept flooding her throat, in a vicious feedback loop.

And what a rush, too! To use a woman like this! To know that she was experiencing utter humiliation and intense pain for no other reason than to give him physical pleasure. Oh man! What a rush!

Finally, his balls just had no more spunk to pump out and he grabbed his pillow and stuffed it into the V of her legs and rested his head down.

He considered lifting up and asking her how she was doing, but he'd have had to remove the ring from her mouth and everything. He knew that she was immobile and incommunicado, and was basically trapped as his human mattress for the night until he got up in the morning. So he yawned and rested his head on the pillow stuffed in her crotch, and was immediately asleep.

Off in the distance, in a haze, he saw his ex-girlfriend running toward him. Didn't they break up at their high school graduation when they went off to separate colleges? God, how he missed her! Yet here she was, wanting him again. He ran toward her in slow motion as he struggled to make his legs move in air as thick as honey. Why does that happen sometimes, he wondered? He reached her, and suddenly they were both naked through the force of his will. They fell to the ground together and kissed deeply for a moment until he mounted her and entered her. His orgasm quickly welled up and he filled her pussy with his hot spunk. Oh man! The feeling was so incredibly tight! But as his orgasm faded, so did the girl. She soon turned into vapor, and he found himself in bed in his dorm room on top of a twitching and quaking girl with his softening cock buried in her mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.