Surprise Party - Cover

Surprise Party

by Dark Vision

Copyright© 2008 by Dark Vision

Erotica Sex Story: My life was great, and then it got better when my wife, my business partner, and his wife surprised me after a party. Things will never be the same and that's fine with me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

While in college, studying for my MBA, I got an idea for a new business, well, new to me. My younger sister, still in high school, worked part time for one of the many senior care facilities in Florida. One night while I studied I overheard Becky telling our mom about the lack of basic items for the patients. She said that the facility seemed to be short of walkers, wheelchairs, and canes, as well as disposal items.

"Why don't they have the things they need?" I asked Becky as I walked into the kitchen.

"I don't know. My supervisor says the owners of the place tell her the stuff costs too much or something," Becky replied.

"Maybe they need a new supplier," I told my sister while taking a can of soda from the refrigerator.

"Beats me, but it sucks not having what we need," my sister said, causing Mom to tell her to watch her language.

Later that night, I began thinking about what Becky said. I wondered if there was an opportunity for a new business. I was in my third year of college at the time and due to graduate soon. The more I thought about it, the better the idea sounded to me.

During my summer break, I started researching the adult care industry. I developed a business plan, spending several months revising the plan as I learned more and more about the needs. I asked Becky endless questions about the place she worked at. She answered my questions, but never asked why I wanted to know.

By the time I started my senior year, I had a plan I felt was sound. Now all I needed was money to launch the business. My best friend and I attended the same school. Like me, Bob lived at home while working on his accounting degree. One afternoon, I told Bob about my idea. He and I went through the business plan, making small changes. A few weeks later, we agreed to start the business.

I was able to get the seed money from my parents. Bob's parents didn't have the ability to help us, but we felt we would have enough to launch our company. We decided to start the company when we graduated.

During our senior year, Bob introduced me to Amber. He and Amber had been dating for several months. Amber set me up with Mary, her best friend. The four of us began spending a lot of our free time together.

Amber and Mary were friends from high school. Just as Bob and I had done, they decided to go to the same school. I learned that the two girls lived in the Tampa area just as Bob and I did. By the end of the school year, I was in love with Mary.

After graduation, Bob and I began looking for a location for our business. We found a small building in Fort Lauderdale and decided it would work for us. For the first year, Bob and I scraped for every customer. Then, we landed an account that would launch our venture to new heights.

By the end of our second year in business, Bob and I had repaid my parents. We bought houses in one of the better neighborhoods and married our girlfriends. Bob and Amber married in May. Mary and I were married in June.

As our business grew, Bob and I brought our wives into the company. Mary became the sales manager and Amber handled the bookkeeping. It wasn't long before our company grew and required additional employees. We hired Mary's younger brother to handle the data operations and my sister to work on developing a website. Because the two functions intertwined, Mary's brother Cliff worked closely with Becky. It didn't take long for them to begin dating.


I stood behind the mini bar on the patio. My wife and I were throwing a party for our friends. Mary and I loved entertaining and our large Florida home was perfect for the gatherings. I mixed drinks while watching the group of twenty people talk and enjoy themselves. Mary made sure our guests had hors d'oeuvre and full drinks.

My wife moved through the crowd to the bar. I smiled, watching the breeze flirt with her sundress. The short dress had a snug top that hugged Mary's firm breasts. My wife stood five foot seven. She worked out to keep her lithe body toned. Mary wore high heel sandals that accented her firm, tanned legs.

"Sweetie, Bob needs a gin and tonic. Amber would like a wine cooler," Mary said. "How about you, do you need anything?" I replied as I mixed Bob's cocktail.

"Not right now." Mary smiled and took the two drinks off the bar.

As the evening progressed, I noticed Mary was spending much of her time close to Bob. She took care of the other guests, but migrated back to Bob and Amber when she could. The caterer served dinner on the patio to our friends. Bob, Amber, Mary, and I sat at one of the tables and chatted about work.

Once the meal was finished, I changed the music on the stereo. The upbeat rock and roll had many of our guests dancing. I danced with my wife while watching our friends enjoying themselves. After a few songs, Bob cut in. I began dancing with Amber while our spouses danced near by. The tempo dropped and I watched Bob take Mary into his arms. Amber moved closer and put her arms around my waist. As we danced, our bodies came closer together.

"Are you and Bob having a good time?" I asked Amber as I turned her. She moved closer, pressing her breasts into my chest.

"Yes I am," Amber replied, following me as we danced. "Your parties are always fun, Greg. You know Bob and I love coming over here."

The song ended. Amber and I separated, moving closer to Bob and Mary.

"Sweetie, I'll have that drink now," Mary said as she moved next to me. "Umm, how about a Long Island Iced Tea? Bob, Amber, would you two like something?"

Bob offered to help me get the drinks. He stood at the front of the bar while I mixed drinks. We took the drinks to the table our wives sat at. Thanking me, Mary took a drink through the straw in the tall glass. She smiled and said, "Mmmm, that's good."

"Be careful, Baby, those things will sneak up on you," I cautioned.

By ten thirty, the crowd thinned. Our friends stopped at the table to thank Mary and me and say goodbye. At eleven, the last couple came over to tell us they were leaving. Hank, one of the sales representatives that worked for me, and his wife Sarah, stood by the table. They told my wife and me that they enjoyed the evening. Hank told Mary, Bob, and me he would see us at the office on Monday.

"We're glad you and Sarah had a good time. Oh, Bob and I have to talk to you about the Grover account. We'll walk you out," Mary said as she rose from her chair. Bob nodded and followed them.

I noticed Amber watching her husband as he walked away. She seemed uneasy so I asked what was wrong. Amber shrugged her shoulders while watching the group go around the corner of the house.

Bob and Mary came back a few moments later. They sat down and sipped their drinks.

"It looks like Hank is going to sign the Grover account next week," Bob said. "He thinks it will be over a million dollar order."

Grover was a holding company for over forty adult care centers in southern Florida. We'd been courting Grover for close to a year. We chatted about the account for a few minutes and then I offered to refresh the drinks.

"I better lay off. I still have to drive home tonight," Bob said.

"Don't be silly. You and Amber can stay here tonight. We haven't had a chance to spend much time together lately," Mary said as she glanced at me. I nodded in agreement. It wasn't uncommon for them to stay after we'd partied.

"Come with me, we can fix drinks and get some snacks," Mary said to Bob.

Bob and my wife went into the house to get food. Amber sat back, folding her arms under her ample breasts. She huffed and stared at the back door.

"I think Bob is having an affair," Amber said in a low voice.

"What makes you say that, Amber?" I replied.

Shrugging her shoulders, she said, "I don't know, but I think he's fooling around on me."

"With who?"

"Greg, I don't know how to tell you, but I think he's having an affair with Mary," Amber said.

I felt my stomach flip when Amber made her brash statement. I thought about it for a moment and shook my head. Mary didn't do anything that would lead me to believe she was having an affair. Our sex life wasn't as active as it had been when we were first married, but it wasn't bad either. We made love several times a week.

"I haven't noticed anything that would make me think Mary was fooling around. Bob may be having an affair, but I don't think it's with Mary," I said sharply.

Amber stood up. She put her finger to her lips, indicating I should be quiet. Taking my hand, she led me to the sliding doors that led from the patio to the house. We stood in the shadows, gazing into the kitchen.

Amber and I moved closer to the house. We watched, as our spouses seemed to make contact at every opportunity. When Bob ran his hand up and down Mary's back, she put her head against his shoulder. Mary picked up a tray of snacks. Bob moved his hand down her back, giving Mary a pat on her ass. Amber and I went back to the table before our spouses saw us.

I was in shock. Even the gulp of the whisky I drank couldn't calm me. Amber put her hand on my arm, giving me a friendly squeeze.

"What should we do?" I asked as I shook my head.

"Well, I guess we could confront them. That or we could get even," Amber replied with a hint of revenge in her voice. She moved her hand from my arm to my leg. I jerked when her hand moved up to my crotch.

My mind reeled. On one hand, I was pissed, but I also loved my wife and didn't want to lose her. On the other hand, I didn't see how having sex with Amber was going to solve anything. However, Amber was a gorgeous girl and I wouldn't mind getting busy with her. My thoughts were so confused I was having trouble thinking straight.

Amber removed her hand after giving my limp cock a firm squeeze. She smiled at me and then yelled, "Hey, where's the food and drink?"

A moment later, Bob and Mary came out of the house. Mary carried a tray of cheese, crackers, and other snacks. Bob stopped at the bar to make our drinks. I had a hard time looking either of them in the eyes, but I remained cool.

"Does anyone else want to go for a swim?" Amber said as she nibbled on a piece of cheese.

Mary nodded, finished the cracker she was eating, and said, "I do. It's nice tonight."

The four of us went to the house to change into suits. Mary and I kept several suits for guests. In our bedroom, I watched my wife strip and put on a bikini. I changed into a pair of trunks. Mary moved over to me, holding the top of her bikini in her left hand. She pressed her naked breasts against my chest and gave me a kiss. It was all I could do to return the kiss, but I did.

Mary handed me the top. She turned around and asked me to put it on for her. While I tied the thin strings, she turned her head and said, "I love you, Greg."

I kissed her shoulder and said, "I love you too." It almost pained me to say it.

Bob and Amber were in the pool when Mary and I returned. We jumped into the warm water, swimming over to our friends. We moved to the shallow end, standing in waist deep water. I glanced at Amber and then my wife. They both looked sexy in the skimpy suits they wore. Amber reached down and splashed water at Mary and me. Mary splashed her back and a water splashing fight ensued. Before long, the splashing gave way to dunking.

I was surprised when Amber jumped on my back. She wiggled her breasts against my back as she pulled me into the water. While we were submerged, she grabbed at my cock. I fought back and the top of her suit came off.

Amber stood up. Her breasts jiggled as she laughed. Mary saw her and giggled. I watched in awe as my wife removed her top.

"Let's go skinny dipping," Mary said. Her words slurred, as she spoke.

Mary and Amber removed the bottoms of their suits, tossing them at Bob and me. Bob removed his trunks and chucked them at Amber. I had just enough alcohol in me to remove any reservations, so I removed my trunks too. We swam in the deep water, keeping our naked bodies hidden for a while. Amber came over to where I was resting on the edge of the pool and whispered to me.

"Are you ready to get even?" Amber asked. She glanced at Bob and Mary, kissing me on the cheek when she was sure they weren't watching.

I was about to tell her no, but, "Yeah" came out of my mouth. Amber led me to the shallow water, stopping when we were knee deep. I expected her to kiss me and she did. Her tongue pressed against my lips, forcing my mouth open. I put my hands on her naked ass, squeezing her cheeks. The image of Mary and Bob filled my head while Amber's ass filled my hands.

Amber slid down my body. She knelt in the water, wrapped her hand around my growing cock, and put it in her mouth.

"What the hell's going on?" Mary yelled when she saw Amber giving me a blowjob.

"The same thing you and Bob were doing in the kitchen," I replied curtly. "Tit for tat!"

Mary pulled Bob closer to Amber and me. She started jacking him off when his crotch was above the water. Moving closer, Mary knelt too. "I was just flirting, Bob, not sucking his cock!" Mary said and then she took his prick between her lips.

Time seemed to move in slow motion. The scene was so surreal I was having trouble comprehending what was going on. While Amber sucked my cock and Mary sucked Bob's, he glanced at me.

"Are you okay, Greg?" Bob asked.

"What the fuck do you mean by that?" I said, moaning as Amber took me deeper in her mouth.

Reaching down, Bob pulled Mary to her feet. He used his foot to nudge Amber. She stopped sucking my throbbing prick and stood up too. Mary came over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck. She gave me a kiss and hugged me tightly.

"I didn't know how to ask you so we came up with this little scheme. Amber and I have been talking about swinging and want to try it. We talked to Bob and the three of us decided to set you up," Mary said.

"Mary and I haven't been having an affair, Greg. What you saw in the kitchen was the first time we did anything like that," Bob said. "We planned it."

"If you say no, it stops right now, Sweetie. I love you and wouldn't do anything to hurt you. The only two people I would ever consider for something like this are Bob and Amber," Mary said.

"I need a few minutes to think about this," I said. Leaving the pool, I went to the table and sat down. Mary, Bob, and Amber followed me. I took a gulp of my whisky, feeling it burn as it went down.

No one spoke for several moments. My wife and friends watched me as I thought about what I had learned. The idea of swinging wasn't foreign to me. I had fantasies about it in the past. I never thought that particular fantasy would come true. In my dreams it wasn't me having sex with someone else that fueled it. It was seeing Mary with another man. Having a few minutes to search my feelings made me realize I was more than okay with the idea.

"What are the rules?" I asked.

"We haven't talked about rules, Sweetie. We didn't know if this would blow up in our faces," Mary said. "The only rule I can think of right now is that we never do anything unless we're together, and no means no."

I stood up. Taking Amber's hand in mine, I pulled her to her feet. Without saying a word, I led her to the house. Mary and Bob followed me into the living room. I sat on the couch, smiled at Amber and said, "Now, where were we?"

Amber chuckled. She knelt between my legs and began stroking my cock. As she leaned forward to take my prick in the mouth, Bob sat next to me. Mary knelt next to Amber and started sucking Bob.

I put my hands on Amber's head, guiding her movements. She fondled my balls and took me deeper. Gagging a little, Amber took my entire cock in her mouth and throat. I could feel Amber's nose against me while I savored the first time my cock was deep throated. Pulling back, Amber looked up. She smiled with her eyes and bobbed her head.

Bob began groaning. I glanced over in time to watch my wife's cheeks bulge as he came in her mouth. The sight of my wife swallowing another man's semen sent me over the edge. Without warning Amber, I shot my come into her mouth. Amber moaned as she increased the suction on my throbbing cock. Her throat worked, swallowing the entire load of thick semen.

"Yum, that was so tasty," Mary said as she sat back on her heels.

"You're telling me! This was a great idea," Amber said.

"Just whose idea was this?" I asked.

The three of them shared glances. Finally, Mary spoke up. "It was my idea, Sweetie. Bob and I have been flirting for a while, but we never did anything more than trade innuendos. One day, I suggested swinging. I know it's been one of your fantasies."

"How did you know that?" I said.

"I found a few storied you'd bookmarked on the computer," Mary said. She stood up, turned around and sat on Bob's legs.

Amber moved to my lap, sitting so she faced her husband and my wife. I put one hand on her right breast and began massaging it. Bob and I fondled one another's wives while we chatted. Watching Bob play with Mary's tits caused my cock to start swelling. Amber giggled and wiggled against my rising member.

"I want to fuck you," Amber said loud enough for everyone to hear her. She slid off my legs and knelt on the floor. Shaking her ass at me, she giggled. "Are you going to join me?"

I knelt behind Amber. Fisting my cock, I aligned it with her pussy. She pushed back, causing my prick to slide into her oily pussy. I gripped Amber's hips and began to thrust in and out of her. She lowered her head, moaning while I steadily fucked her. I could hear Mary's soft moans from behind me. I glanced back and saw my wife and Bob watching me pound into Amber.

Reaching under Amber, I rubbed her clit with my fingertips. She slammed her ass back against me and let out a groan. I used my other hand to grip one of her breasts and tug at her nipple. We fucked for fifteen minutes. Amber reached her orgasm, shouting out her pleasure. I kept going, screwing her hot tight pussy for another ten minutes before I dumped a load of hot come in her.

Amber and I lay on our sides, basking in the afterglow of our intense climaxes. Mary got on the floor and Bob moved behind her. While Amber and I watched, Bob fucked my wife doggie style. Seeing Mary fucked by my longtime friend had an effect on me. Instead of feeling any jealousy, I became aroused. Amber noticed my stiffing cock and moved down so she could suck it.

Mary never sucked me after we fucked, but Amber seemed eager. She made slurping sounds as she cleaned our combined juices from my hardening prick. Amber lifted her head off my cock and moved up so she could look into my eyes. "Mmmm, you and I taste good together," she cooed.

Amber and I returned our attention to our spouses. We watched my wife's breasts sway as Bob sawed his cock in and out of her. Bob came first, but Mary wasn't far behind him. When they finished, they stretched out on the floor. Amber whispered something in Mary's ear. My wife scrunched up her face, but them she giggled.

Mary moved so she knelt next to Bob. Locking her gaze with mine, she took his slick flaccid prick in her mouth and started sucking on him. Because he was still limp, Mary was able to get all of Bob's slick cock in her mouth. She never broke our gaze as she cleaned his prick.

I offered everyone drinks. We went outside, fixed drinks and then took a dip in the pool to rinse away the sheen of sweat on our bodies. While we sat at one of the tables on the patio, I searched myself for any feeling of guilt. As hard as I tried, there wasn't any.

"Is everyone okay with what we did?" Mary asked cautiously.

I looked at my wife, smiled, and nodded my head. Mary let out a sigh and grinned from ear to ear.

"This is so nice. I love sitting by the pool stark naked with great friends," Amber said as she pulled her long blonde hair back. She put an elastic band around her locks forming a ponytail.

I studied Amber's body, noting the differences between her and my wife. Amber's breasts were a bit larger, but they had a little sag to them. The sparse tuft of pubic hair on her mons confirmed Amber was a true blonde. My wife was a few inches taller than my new lover was and she was thinner. For the first time that night, I noticed Bob's prick. His member was as about as thick as mine was, but not as long. After the things we had just done, I didn't feel it mattered to either of the women.

We finished our drinks and went inside. The four of us sat in the living room as we became accustomed to our newly developing relationship. Amber sat on my lap while Mary sat on Bob's legs. We talked about what we wanted to do with our newfound sexual freedom.

"I have always wanted to be with two men at the same time," Mary said as she grinned at me.

Bob chuckled and said, "That's funny, I've always wanted to be with two women."

"I have a feeling we're all going to be able to explore our fantasies. It's wonderful that we all get along so well," Amber said.

We stayed up for another hour. I moved Amber off my legs and stood up. Stretching my arms over my head, I said, "I'm going to bed. I have a feeling I'm going to need my strength tomorrow."

Mary got off Bob's lap. I put my arm around my wife, leaned over and gave her a kiss. Smiling, I released Mary and took Amber's hand. "Goodnight, see you two in the morning," I said. I paused and watched for a reaction from Mary or Bob. When they both laughed, I led Amber to the guest bedroom.

Leaving the door open, I moved Amber to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and pulled her into the stall with me. Taking her in my arms, I kissed Amber tenderly. Up until that point, everything had been pure sex. I wanted to see how far Amber was willing to go. She returned my kiss with passion, opening her mouth to receive my probing tongue.

"You are one sexy woman," I told Amber as I reached for the soap.

"You're pretty sexy yourself, Greg. I'm so glad you didn't get pissed at us for tricking you like we did."

Moving my soapy hands over her body, I felt the softness of her skin. She took the soap from me and began washing my body.

"Looking back at it, it was a cute idea. I was really pissed at Bob and Mary at first, but you managed to take my mind off it. What do you like sexually?" I asked.

"Everything I've tried so far," Amber replied with a giggle. "There is something I want to try though. I've never been with a woman before."

My cock began to swell as I thought about Amber and Mary together. She giggled and started to stroke me with her soapy hand. "I guess the idea excites you too," she said.

"Are you kidding? What man in his right mind wouldn't want to see two girls having sex? Especially two hot girls like you and my wife!"

Amber and I finished in the shower. We went to the bedroom and climbed on the bed. I took her in my arms and we kissed. As our kissing intensified, our hands explored each other's bodies. We turned each other on until we couldn't stand it. I rolled Amber onto her back and pushed my cock into her steamy pussy. I started slow, but soon found myself pounding in to her. She flailed her legs and begged me to fuck her harder.

"Oh yeah, that's what I want. Fuck me harder, Greg! Pound me with your long cock!" Amber chanted. "Don't hold back, I'm so close to coming!"

I slowed down. Pushing my prick all the way into her pussy, I stopped moving for a moment. Amber bucked her hips, trying to make me move again. "Don't tease me, Baby. You can fuck me slow some other time. Right now I need it hard and fast!" Amber said. She grabbed my head, pulling my lips to hers.

Relenting, I started to move again. I pulled back until only the head of my cock was in her pussy and then slammed into Amber. She let out a grunt and kissed me harder. We let go and began to rut like two wild animals. Mary loved rough sex and it seemed Amber did also. When we came, we both let out mournful groans.

Amber and I remained connected for several moments. She pressed her hands against my shoulders, pushing me up. When I rolled onto my back, Amber flipped around and devoured my cock. I could see my semen between her pussy lips. The sexual tension had been so intense, I couldn't help grabbing her hips and pulling her pussy to my mouth. For the first time in my life, I ate a come-filled pussy. It caused my stomach to churn at first, but Amber's incisive sucking helped me overcome the feeling.

We attacked each other's sex with a vigor I couldn't explain. My cock became semi rigid, but I knew I would have to rest for a while before I would be able to ejaculate again. Amber moaned around my prick when I flicked my tongue against her clit. She came again, throwing her head back and screaming out loud.

Finally, Amber had enough. She turned around, snuggling up in my arms. We shared a sloppy kiss and fell asleep.


I woke up to the feeling of a warm mouth on my morning erection. Lifting my head, I expected to see Amber, but it was my wife. She cast her eyes up, removed her mouth, and smiled.

"Morning, Baby," Mary said. She slithered up my body and gave me a kiss. "Were you expecting someone else?"

"Um, yeah, sort of. I have to say, this is a wonderful surprise," I replied as I wrapped Mary up in my arms. Moving one hand to her ass, I gave her cheek a playful squeeze.

"Does that mean you still want to fuck me?" Mary said with her voice quivering.

I wiggled around until my raging cock pressed against her pussy. With a gentle push, I buried my cock in her. Mary smiled and began to ride my erection.

"Mary, I love you, and I love fucking you. Last night was fun, but no one could ever replace you in my heart or bed," I said.

Placing her hands on my chest, Mary pushed herself up. She moved her legs so she was kneeling and started to thrust up and down. I reached up, placing my hands over her breasts. She smiled as I teased her nipples and then said, "How do you feel about what we did last night?"

I gave her breasts a firm squeeze. Mary clamped my cock with her hot pussy. "Mmmm, that feels so good," I said, commenting about her talented vaginal muscles.

"You haven't answered my question. Are you upset?" Mary asked as she slowed to a stop.

"No, Baby, I'm not upset. I was surprised, even shocked, but not upset," I said.

"Amber and I talked this morning. Right now, she's talking to Bob about it. We, Amber and I, want to do it again, but we won't if either you or Bob says no," Mary said. My wife giggled and began moving again.

"Is this a lifestyle you want to pursue or just something you want to do with Bob and Amber?" I asked as I fought the urge to come.

"I haven't thought about that. Bob and Amber I guess. Do you want to explore other opportunities?" Mary replied.

"Let's stick with our friends for now. Who knows what the future holds," I said. As weird as it was, I thought about some of our other friends. I wondered what it would be like to fuck some of the wives.

Mary pressed her mouth to mine. Her tongue stroked my lips then slid past them. She started rocking her hips, fucking me with abandon. I gripped Mary's ass and bounced up to meet her. We climaxed at the same time. Mary squealed and I groaned as my cock spewed semen into her convulsing pussy.

My wife collapsed on me. I hugged her while we gasped for breath. "Amber sucked my cock after we fucked last night," I said between gasps. I knew Mary did the same thing for Bob.

Mary grinned as she lifted herself. She gave me a kiss, turned around, and presented her pussy to me. "I heard you ate her gooey pussy too," Mary replied.

Chuckling, I pulled her crotch to my mouth. She covered my prick with her mouth and sucked in most of my member. For the second time in my life, I ate my semen from a pussy and for the second time I enjoyed doing it. The taste of my come mixed with Mary's pussy juice wasn't offensive to me.

"Mmmm, this is yummy!" Mary said after lifting her head off my cock.

Mary ground her pussy against my face, preventing me from responding. I moaned to let her know I agreed. Just as Amber had done the night before, Mary came. She lifted her head and growled. I felt her juices flow down my throat as I kept sucking. My fingers dug into her ass as I pulled her tighter to my mouth.

Rolling onto her side, Mary said, "That was amazing, Baby! Now, I need food!"

Mary and I got out of bed. I began pulling on a pair of short, but stopped when Mary walked out of the room naked. Chuckling, I tossed the shorts aside and followed her.

Bob and Amber sat the kitchen table drinking coffee. I smiled when I saw they were naked too. Mary fixed coffee for her and me before we joined our friends. We all shared uncomfortable glances as the gravity of what we did registered.

Amber looked at Mary, smiled and said, "Bob said we could do it again if you and Greg want to."

Mary giggled. "That's what my sweet hubby said too."

"Well then I think we should feed these two. They're going to need their strength," Amber said.

Amber and Mary cooked a big breakfast. Bob and I sat at the table, watching our naked wives working in the kitchen. After devouring fried eggs, sausage, and toast, Bob and I cleaned up. Amber and Mary sat at the table giggling.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.