I Should Have Taken the Train! - Cover

I Should Have Taken the Train!

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A woman plans a trip to visit her family out west. At the last minute her husband is delayed for several days. So she takes the bus. The bus no sooner leaves the station than she falls under the spell of a seventeen year old boy. They won't soon forget this trip! She is reluctant at first. But soon she goes a little wild and enjoys the fun and games as much as the boy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

I got up with Jeff in the morning and made coffee. He didn’t want breakfast so we sipped coffee until it was time for him to leave for the golf course. As soon as he left at about seven-thirty I rushed up to my computer and checked my email. I felt a pleasant tingling in my belly when I saw that I have an email from Kyra.

I know I should feel at least a stab of conscience about what I’m doing with a teenage girl, a girl half my age. But I don’t. She enjoyed the things we did Thursday at the RV as much as I did. And it doesn’t seem to me that a good sex education has harmed Cory or Daryl. Yeah, I know it isn’t the same for a teenage girl. But she certainly seems well adjusted and she knows what she likes.

I opened her email. My excitement level doubled when I read that she’s anxious to see me again and that she’ll arrive at about eight fifteen. I rushed to my room, took a quick shower and made the bed. Then I tried to decide what I should wear.

First I considered the new outfits I bought yesterday. But they were meant more to attract attention from males than from other women. And anyway, I suddenly remembered that they were still in the back of Ellen’s car.

I thought about a simple outfit, either a dress or a skirt and blouse, the sort of thing I normally wear. And I considered just remaining in my robe. How in the hell does a woman dress to impress a teenage girl?!

I decided that something sexy would look too anxious, too desperate. I thought the robe, though convenient would be too slovenly, too easy. I ended up wearing a pair of bikini panties and a simple dress with a quiet pattern that’s just my style. I might as well be me.

I dressed and went downstairs. I still had ten minutes to kill. I sat in a comfortable chair in the formal living room because it’s closer to the front door. But I’m not comfortable. I’m as nervous as I was before my very first date. I know. That’s silly in the extreme. But you can’t control your emotions.

I must have gotten up a half dozen times to look out the window, looking up the street for a car I don’t recognize. With each passing second I felt the anticipation, the tingling in my body grow. And my nervousness grew right along with it.

My heart rate must have doubled when I saw a small car pull into my driveway and Kyra got out. I watched her as she looked around nervously and then I saw her chest rise enticingly as she took a deep breath in an obvious effort to calm down. She walked to the door and I opened it just before she rang the bell.

She smiled nervously. The fact that she’s as nervous as I am seemed to calm me down a little. I invited her in and quickly closed the door behind her. We stood facing each other in the foyer for a moment before I quietly said, “You look lovely.”

She smiled shyly and replied, “Thank you. So do you.”

She reached out and took my hand and said, “I have a confession to make. I lied. I lied to you and to Cory. When we ... on Thursday in the RV, that was my first time ... with a woman I mean. My boyfriend talked me into it.

“Cory was going to ask Tanya to go but Tanya got grounded. Cory and Adam, Adam’s my boyfriend, Cory and Adam were talking about it and Adam said he’d like to see me do it. I didn’t lose a bet like I said and I’ve never been with another girl. We told Cory I have but I never have.

“Adam said I should do it because he thought if I did he could be there. He wanted to be there so bad. But he’s going to have to settle for seeing the movie. Cory’s uncle wouldn’t let Adam come.

“Some of what I said was true. I have been to some wild parties. And I have done some wild stuff after a few drinks or a little pot. But I was never with another girl before. And I never put on a sex show before ... at least not while I was sober.

“I’m not sure why I’m telling you all of this. I’m sorry I lied to you. My conscience has been killing me. But the things we did ... the things you did to me, those were the hottest thing I’ve ever done. I loved doing it in front of all those dirty old men. But all afternoon I kept wondering how great it would be if it was just you and me. Are you mad? I’m so sorry I lied.”

I put my arms around her and held her tight to my body. I nuzzled her earlobe lightly with my lips and said, “I’m not mad. I’m kind of touched that I was your first. I’m still not sure why you were there. But I’m glad you’re here. We can tell each other all of our dirty little secrets later. Right now, I want to get you upstairs, out of these clothes and into my bed.”

“I want that, too.”

I took her hand and we walked upstairs. As soon as we stepped into my bedroom she turned and pressed her body against mine. She put her arms around me and kissed me softly.

Before I could turn that kiss into something more urgent she leaned back and said, “All those things you did to me in the RV, I want to do those things to you. You made me feel so good.”

I smiled and said, “And I want to do them all to you again. I’ve done this twice now. I was with a woman for the first time on Tuesday with Cory’s aunt. And I was with you on Thursday. I loved it both times. But you are special. I don’t want to sound like I’m falling in love with you. I’m not, not that way. But I like you and I love what we did. I hope we can do it a lot.”

“I hope so, too! I even want to go back to the RV and do it again sometime. That was very exciting. And maybe someday we can do it so my boyfriend can watch. He’d really love to see us together if you don’t mind.”

I leaned forward and kissed her. I said, “I don’t mind if you don’t.”

Then I started taking her clothes off while continuing to apply light kisses to her pretty face. I slowly unbuttoned her blouse, spurred on by the way her breathing is becoming deeper as my fingers work their way down the row of buttons.

She closed her eyes before I finished unbuttoning her blouse. She acted like I was caressing her instead of undressing her. I pulled the tails of her blouse out of her short skirt and unbuttoned the last two buttons. My lips moved down to her neck as I slid the blouse down and off.

I tossed her blouse aside and looked down at her breasts in the lacy little bra she’s wearing. It’s just a flimsy little thing, very feminine, very sexy in an understated way. I suspect she put at least as much thought into what she wore as I did this morning. The bra is perfect.

I began kissing her again while I unfastened her little skirt and pushed it down over her slender hips. It’s the perfect skirt for her sylphlike young body. It’s only slightly longer than the skirts Ellen picked out for me yesterday at Unique Boutique but it looks much more age appropriate on her.

I slid the skirt slowly down her thighs, bending down and holding it so she can step out of it. My face is only inches from her panties. I can feel the heat radiating from her perfect body.

She rested her hand on my shoulder and stepped out of the skirt. I leaned forward and lightly kissed the place where her mound presses tightly against the lacy little panties that match her sexy bra. She moaned quietly, already highly aroused.

She isn’t wearing perfume or cologne. I’m so glad. Her clean, youthful scent is an aphrodisiac as it filled my nostrils.

I stood up and placed her skirt with her blouse on a nearby chair. Then I stepped back and looked at her in the delicate bra and panty set she elected to wear for me. They’re the perfect choice! She definitely looks good enough to eat.

I quietly, breathlessly whispered, “You are so beautiful!”

She reddened even more, embarrassed by the tone of awe in my voice. I looked at her and even though I’m in excellent shape and have a very sexy body I thought to myself that I would give anything to look like her. I’m not even certain what it is about her that makes her so special. But she is.

I pressed my body up against hers again. We kissed and I reached behind her back to remove her bra. I’ve been unable to get the things we did together on Thursday out of my mind. What we did on the floor of that RV to entertain those men was one of the most erotic events of my life. But even with the things we did that afternoon fresh in my mind I’m so excited. It’s like I’m discovering her body now for the very first time.

I removed her delicate bra and gently caressed her breasts. She moaned and her body shivered as my fingers teased her sensitive flesh. She leaned her forehead against mine. Her eyes are closed. She whispered, “I love the way you touch me.”

I sighed and whispered back, “I love touching you. I’m thirty years old and I just found out that I’m bisexual!”

I thought about what I just said. Suddenly I felt very self-conscious. I quietly asked, “Does that bother you?”

“What? That you just found out you’re bi?”

“No silly! That I’m thirty years old! I’m almost twice your age.”

“NO! Oh god no! Denise, you’re the sexiest woman I know! And I love that you don’t make me feel like a kid. I’m not you know. Maybe you’ve forgotten what it’s like to be sixteen. I’m not a kid. And I’d be willing to bet I’ve done things you didn’t do until you met Cory.”

I sighed once more and said, “You’re probably right. I never did much of anything until I met Cory.”

Up until this moment Kyra has been a passive participant. But now she’s naked and it’s her turn to undress me.

I have undressed for, or been undressed by, a lot of men since I met Cory. And I was certainly not a virgin when we met, although until I met him I don’t think I could be accused of being promiscuous. The time I have spent with him has been very exciting, especially the first three days on the bus. But it was no more exciting than this. Watching the anticipation, the exhilaration on this beautiful girl’s face as she slowly undresses me is a huge turn on.

We were naked together two days ago. We made love. But this time it’s just the two of us and it’s special. And this time she’s a more active participant. I thought back to the first time Cory casually unbuttoned my blouse on the bus and how exciting that was. This is nearly as exciting.

I don’t think anything will ever top the excitement of that first time in the back of a bus with Cory. That was the first time I ever did anything of a sexual nature with a stranger. It was certainly the first time I was naked in a public place. There were a lot of firsts on that trip. It changed me forever.

I am still changing. The things I’ve done in the past week are almost all things I’d never have considered doing before I met Cory. Like making love to a sixteen-year-old girl for instance.

She doesn’t seem as nervous now that it’s happening. In a very short time she had my dress unbuttoned down to my waist. She spread it open and gazed lovingly at my breasts. The expression on her face reminded me of some of the young boys to whom Cory exposed me. That look of awe was very reassuring in light of the difference in our ages.

Her hands gently cupped my breasts and she tenderly caressed them with her fingertips the way I did when I uncovered her beautiful breasts just moments ago. She whispered under her breath, “They’re perfect! I never thought I’d be excited by another woman’s breasts.”

She leaned down and lightly teased one of my erect nipples with her tongue for a moment before taking it between her lips and sucking gently. She’s turning me on like I couldn’t believe. I feel her every touch as if there’s a direct circuit from my nipple to my clit.

I know. It isn’t the first time I’ve experienced that. Many a man has caused that thrill. But it’s somehow different with this sweet young woman. I can’t explain it. But I feel it.

Her lips moved to my other nipple and she nursed on it lovingly while her hands returned to the buttons on my dress. The next thing I knew my dress was on the floor and Kyra was slowly peeling my panties down.

I opened my eyes and looked down. Our eyes met and something just clicked. I could never be a lesbian. I love men. I love cocks far too much. But when our eyes met what I said earlier about not loving her became a lie. I can’t really describe what I feel or how it came to be. But suddenly I felt something much more than lust or desire or whatever this started out as. I have no idea where this will go from here. But it isn’t going to end when this morning is over.

I saw in her eyes that she felt it, too. I stepped out of my panties. I reached down and lightly caressed her face. Then I guided her back to her feet and kissed her with all the love and all the passion that’s in my heart.

She pressed her naked body against mine and returned my kiss with every bit as much passion.

Somehow we made it to the bed without taking our arms from around one another. We collapsed onto the mattress and I attempted to roll Kyra onto her back so that I could make love to her the way I did on the floor of the RV. She pulled back and said, “Oh no! Not this time! It’s your turn. I want to do those things for you. I want to make love to you the way you made love to me.”

For just a second I was disappointed. I want to touch her and taste her. I forced myself to be patient. I know I’ll get my chance. Until that time, the things she’s doing feel very, very nice. She started kissing my face, my lips first, then my cheeks, my chin, even my eyes. Her soft lips were everywhere and it was even more erotic than I imagined it would be.

This was much different than what I did with Ellen on Tuesday. Ellen kissed me and touched me and ate my pussy and I did those things to her. It was very exciting and I’m looking forward to doing it again. But what we did together was much different than what I’m doing now with Kyra.

And what we’re doing is different than what we did in the RV on Thursday. I made love to her that day. But before she could return the favor the men pulled us apart and thanked me for the show we just put on with their hard cocks.

Now Kyra is making love to me and I quickly learned that she has a real talent for it. She seems to be worshipping each sensitive bit of flesh, kissing and licking and sending electric shocks throughout my body.

It was at once the most relaxing and the most arousing thing! I smiled inwardly and thought, ‘This is how I made her feel with all those men watching. I pleased her like this!’

I’m going to make her feel like this again, too. Not just this morning. We’re going to do this again and again. We have to. There’s no way I could live with the thought of not feeling the things she makes me feel ever again.

Kyra spent a long time exploring and teasing my breasts. One of her hands was working its way down my body, scouting out the path her lips will follow. But not soon. She’s not in a hurry.

I came when she bit down gently on one nipple. I came and I cried out, wrapping my arms around her head and holding her tight. I cried out and then I whispered, “Oh Kyra! I do love you!”

And in a strange way I meant it. I do love her. It would be impossible to not love her. She’s so sweet and so beautiful and oh so sexy. And she wants to please me!

The frustrating part of what she’s doing is that I desperately want to return her kisses. But I’ll get my turn. I forced myself to lie back and release her so she can continue what she’s doing so very well.

While she lightly moved her cheek over the flesh of my breasts she smiled up at me lovingly and in a sexy, throaty, lust filled voice she said, “Isn’t it wonderful?! I love your body! I love the way you feel. I love the way you go crazy when I touch you.”

I could only moan in response.

She kissed her way down my stomach. But it took her a very long time. She eventually worked her body in between my legs. I struggled to keep my eyes open, to watch her when she tastes a pussy for the first time.

She’s aware of my eyes on her. She smiled up at me and kissed my moist slit. When she lifted her head I saw traces of my juices on her lips. She slowly licked her lips, in such an erotic manner that I nearly had an orgasm just watching her. The tip of her tongue circled her lips and she moaned in pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.