I Should Have Taken the Train! - Cover

I Should Have Taken the Train!

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A woman plans a trip to visit her family out west. At the last minute her husband is delayed for several days. So she takes the bus. The bus no sooner leaves the station than she falls under the spell of a seventeen year old boy. They won't soon forget this trip! She is reluctant at first. But soon she goes a little wild and enjoys the fun and games as much as the boy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

After Jeff left for work in the morning I didn’t bother to dress. I waited for Cory and Daryl in my robe and slippers. Cory called to say that they wouldn’t be coming over until eleven o’clock. He ordered me to be dressed and ready.

I asked him how he wanted me to dress. He didn’t care, as long as I was well dressed and not wearing pants. He ordered me to wear panties but no bra and hung up.

I thought I’d have a chance to get some housework done. It didn’t quite work out that way. I went up and dressed in shorts and a t-shirt and got the vacuum cleaner out. I was just about to start in the family room when the doorbell rang.

I went to the door expecting nothing more than one of my neighbors wanting to visit or borrow a cup of something. I was partially right. I opened the door to see Kevin Vick from down the street standing on my front steps.

I had forgotten all about him seeing me riding in the car with Cory and Daryl yesterday! I knew what he was here for as soon as I saw him.

We stood staring at each other in silence for an uncomfortably long time. Finally, he said, “Good morning, Denise. Aren’t you going to invite me in?”

He’s trying to act normal but I can see how nervous he is. This must be his first attempt at blackmail. Unfortunately, it’s going to be a successful attempt. After what he saw yesterday there’s no way I can refuse him. If he were to say anything about what he saw to Jeff my marriage would be over.

And anyway, Cory ordered me to do whatever Kevin wants so I stepped back and held the door for the next man who’s going to fuck me.

He stepped inside and after glancing around to see if any other neighbors are watching and might become curious I closed the door.

As soon as the door closed he said, “I suppose you know why I’m here.”

I sighed loudly and nodded my head.

I saw his expression change when he realized I’m not going to give him a hard time. He has already won. He’s going to get what he came here for. I think he was so surprised it’s going to be that easy that at first he didn’t know what to do next.

I heard him whisper, “I’ll be damn!”

After a long pause he said, “Come on. Let’s go upstairs. I’ve been thinking about this for years.”

I hesitated for a moment. There was a time when I thought he was my friend. I really don’t want to do this. But I know there’s no alternative. He saw me sitting exposed, as good as naked, between two teenage boys yesterday. He saw me sitting submissively with Daryl’s large, black hand on my tit as Cory drove slowly down the street.

His face lit up even more when I turned to lead the way to my bedroom. That simple move clearly signified my surrender. I guess I’m about to make his fantasies come true whether I want to or not. There’s a lot of that in my life lately. But I know it’s going to be humiliating. And I know how my recently warped brain reacts to humiliation.

As soon as I started up the stairs I felt his hand on my ass. His groping was tentative at first. But when I said nothing his confidence grew and his groping hand became more confident.

We were only halfway up the stairs when he asked, “You fucked both those boys, didn’t you?”

He already seems to know the answer to his rude question. Either that or his fevered mind has been picturing it since he saw us and he just wants confirmation. He wants to hear me say it.

I quietly answered, “Yes, Kevin. I’ve had sex with both of them.”

“How’d that come about? I’ve never seen them around here before.”

I have no intention of filling in the details. He has enough blackmail material on me already. I replied, “It isn’t important. I don’t want to talk about it.”

He chuckled and I could hear his confidence growing when he said, “I don’t imagine you do. I’ve got to tell you, Denise, you’ve come a long way since you put me down for making a pass at you. You treated me like shit after that. And now look at you! A slut for teenage boys! And a black boy at that! What do you think Jeff would say about that?”

I didn’t respond. What he said wasn’t true but it would be pointless to argue the point with him. I treated the pass he made at me as a joke and we got along just fine afterwards. Any discomfort that existed after that was in his mind. Jeff and I continued to associate with Kevin and his wife right up until she died and he turned into a recluse.

He’s right about one thing, though. I’m reasonably certain Jeff wouldn’t hang around long enough to call me names. He’d probably just leave without a word.

Jeff is not a very adventurous lover. But even if he were I know the things I’ve done behind his back are inexcusable. I’d understand it if he left me. I love him and I’d have regrets. But I’d understand. You would think that with that in mind I’d put a stop to the things I’m doing. But I can’t, especially now that Cory has all those incriminating DVDs. Worse yet I don’t want to. I can’t even imagine giving up my exciting new sex life.

Kevin wasn’t finished with his interrogation. He turned out to be more observant than I thought. He clamped down on one cheek of my ass and said, “You’ve been fucking those two boys who live down at the end of the street, too. Haven’t you?”

I was about to insist that I hadn’t but my body answered for me. Before I could deny it he laughed quietly and said, “I fucking knew it! You don’t fuck around when you go slut, do you?! How old are those boys, thirteen?”

“Fifteen, Jonesy will be fifteen in a week. Then they’ll both be fifteen.”

We walked down the hall to my bedroom but at the last minute I led him down to the next room. If I have to let men into my home and fuck them I’d rather not do it in my marriage bed. Though I suppose the distinction wouldn’t matter to Jeff if he were to find out what I’ve been doing.

I turned down the bed in the spare bedroom. Kevin sat down and ordered me to undress while he watched. I peeled my t-shirt off slowly. As I was pulling it off he asked, “How many others are there, Denise? How many other men and boys are you fucking while your husband is at work?”

I’m starting to lose my patience. I snapped, “You have me over a barrel, Kevin. I screwed up and you caught me. In order to preserve my marriage, I have to let you do this. But I don’t owe you an explanation and I don’t have to tell you shit if I don’t want to. I’ll do what you want. But I don’t have to confess to you.”

He sneered at me and then he snarled back, “You stupid cunt! You aren’t in charge here! I am! You give me any more lip and I’ll take my fucking belt to your sweet ass. And keep stripping! I didn’t tell you to stop.”

I tossed my shirt onto a chair and started fumbling with my shorts. My continuing strip show seemed to distract him from the embarrassing questions.

As I worked my shorts down and my panties came into view his eyes seemed to take on a shine. I remembered what Cory said about how long it has probably been since this old man had sex and how horny he must be. Judging by the look in his eyes as he saw me in just my panties I guess Cory was right.

I paused before removing my panties. It shouldn’t be such a big deal. So many men and boys have seen me naked and had sex with me lately that you’d think it wouldn’t matter. But sometimes it’s harder than others. It’s always hard. It’s always embarrassing. But with people like Kevin it’s even worse.

I’m surprised to find that I’m more upset about undressing in front of Kevin than any of the other males for whom Cory has made me undress. I suppose I would have been more upset than I was about undressing for those six men in the RV if I knew who was there when they undressed me. But once the orgy started it was too late to worry about it.

I don’t understand why undressing for Kevin is making me so uncomfortable. But it is and I’m very aware of it. I feel like crying as I worked my panties down over my hips and slid them down my legs.

When I straightened back up and stood before him naked I think I felt dirtier than I have felt about any of the other things I’ve done since I met Cory. Again, I have no idea why I feel that way. But I do. It must be because of our history.

I stood there and let him stare at my body. It may have been a long time since the last time he got laid but he isn’t in a hurry. He’s enjoying the view and he’s in no hurry to get started. I suppose that since it’s been such a long time since he has seen a naked woman he’s taking a minute to savor the view.

He didn’t look up to see my expression when he asked, “Why? Why are you doing this?”

Damn him and his questions!

I tried to sound more reasonable when I responded this time.

“Look, Kevin. I accept that you have something that you can hold over my head and force me to let you do these things to me. But I don’t have to share my life with you, just my body. I’m not standing here naked because I want to be with you. I don’t and you know I don’t. I’m going to allow you to have sex with me because I will do anything to save my marriage.

“Despite what you might think, I love my husband. I’ve gotten myself into a situation, much like the one I find myself in now with you, over which I have lost control and I find myself doing things I don’t want to do. I’m not going to make it worse by explaining it to you.”

That wasn’t entirely an accurate description of my relationship with Cory. He does make me do things I don’t want to do. But when he does those things, when he humiliates me and degrades me it excites me. I don’t want it to stop, not really. I don’t like Cory very much. But he’s the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me. I wouldn’t want my husband to know that. He’d be devastated. But I can’t deny it.

He finally looked me in the eye and said, “You know this isn’t going to be just a onetime thing, right? You already admitted that you don’t want Jeff to find out what I saw yesterday. And we both know I’d be shooting myself in the foot if I told him. So as long as you do what I want we can keep what I know between us.

“I’m not a young stud anymore. I’ve been saving it up since my wife died. But I don’t have the sexual appetite I once did. I expect that once I get caught up I’ll be satisfied with no more than one or two sessions a week, probably less.”

As unpleasant as that sounds, I guess it’s better than ruining my marriage. And I never really expected him to be satisfied with doing it just once.

“Are you any good at sucking cock, Denise? My wife wasn’t. She hated it. Do you like sucking cock?”

I shrugged. The truth is I love it, with the right people or under the right circumstances. But I’m not looking forward to sucking his shriveled up old cock.

He grinned and said, “Since you don’t seem to know I guess I’ll have to find out for myself.”

He stood up and undressed. I’ll admit that I was surprised when he was finally naked. He obviously isn’t a kid. But he’s in pretty good shape. He’s thin. I guess you’d call him lanky. He doesn’t have the smooth skin of a younger man. But he isn’t all wrinkled either. His chest hair is gray like the hair on his head. All in all, he isn’t as hard to look at as I feared.

His cock looks like it’s about half hard. There’s nothing about it that stands out. He’s circumcised. His cock is about average in length and width. His pubic hair is mostly dark but mottled with gray.

His testicles seem to hang down farther than normal. They seem a little larger than they should be compared to the rest of him. His butt is as flat as a board. I guess it could have been a lot worse. He seems clean and he hasn’t let himself go.

He sat back down on the bed and swung his feet up. He moved to the center of the bed and stretched out. I watched him spread his legs to make room for me. He didn’t bother to tell me what he wants. We both know what comes next.

I got up on the bed and moved between his legs. I can’t stand to look him in the eyes. Each time our eyes meet I feel a little dirtier. Instead, I stared at his semi hard cock. I finally told myself, “Fuck it! It’s just one more cock. And there have been so many in the last two months. What difference does one more make?”

It does, though. For some reason I feel terrible about having to do this for the man I thought was a friend at one time, the man who made a pass at me when his wife and my husband were sitting out on the patio. I know there’s no logic in that. It doesn’t matter. Logic doesn’t apply. I’m a woman.

I leaned down and began to kiss and lick his cock. It was not my most enthusiastic effort but he didn’t seem to notice. He sighed fairly often so I assume he’s enjoying it. I was amazed at how quickly his cock grew hard. I always thought guys his age had trouble getting a hard-on. I guess I’ve been watching too many Viagra commercials. Kevin’s cock got hard almost instantly.

I took it into my mouth and started sucking. He moaned loudly and his entire body tensed up for a long time before he finally relaxed and began to enjoy what I’m doing. I guess if you go as long as he has without anyone touching you this way it’s a big shock to your system when it happens again.

His cock is probably a little less than seven inches long and not very thick so I had no trouble taking it into my throat. I didn’t plan to. I’m not sure why I did. Maybe I just want to get it over with.

No matter what my intentions were, he certainly enjoyed it. When the head of his cock entered my throat he exclaimed, “Oh my fucking god! Jesus, Denise!”

He said something else I didn’t catch and then his cock exploded in my mouth. I almost laughed out loud. He didn’t last any longer than Sean did!

His cock is slender enough that I’m able to breathe with it in my throat. I left it there until he finished cumming. At least that way I won’t have to taste it. I started to take my mouth away when he whispered, “Again.”

It wasn’t until I began sucking his cock for the second time that I realized that my throat isn’t sore! After the trauma of taking Daryl’s cock into my throat last night I just knew I’d be recovering for days. By the time I woke up this morning the pain was gone and I forgot all about it. The pain I mean. I can still vividly remember taking his massive cock down my throat.

After the pain I experienced yesterday I was surprised when Kevin’s cock slipped into my throat effortlessly and painlessly. If this old fart didn’t gross me out for some reason I still don’t really understand, this might have been pretty exciting. I began to wonder what it would be like to do this with Cory or with Daryl again.

Kevin lasted much longer the second time. I’m impressed that a man his age seems so virile. I thought guys started losing it in their fifties. He lasted close to fifteen minutes the second time. When he came he came in my mouth. His cum was unremarkable. It wasn’t pleasant. But it was no more bitter, no different in any respect than any other man’s cum as far as I could tell. I guess the old fart isn’t over the hill after all.

After he came a second time I held his cock in my mouth until it went soft. I started to sit up but he said, “Keep sucking. Get me hard again so I can fuck you.”

I went back to sucking and my respect for his stamina grew quickly, as did his cock. In a very short time, his cock was hard and throbbing in my mouth. He made me suck it for another minute or two and then he pushed me away. I straightened up and remained on my knees, waiting for him to move so I can lie down.

He got out of the way and I stretched out on my back where he had been lying. He moved into position over me without any kissing or touching, no foreplay at all. I didn’t mind. I have no desire to kiss him. I just want to get this over with. I thought it was strange that he has never once touched my breasts or my pussy. The only touching he did since he arrived was groping my ass through my shorts on the way up the stairs.

I guided his cock to my opening. He worked the head of it in and then slammed the rest of it into me. He paused and sighed loudly as the heat of my pussy enveloped his cock.

He whispered, “God I’ve missed that!”

Then he started fucking me with all the art, all the finesse, all the style of Sean or Jonesy. Of course, this isn’t about me at all. I’m just something warm and wet to stick his dick into. And yet, as hard as I struggled against it, I felt myself getting turned on. Not because he’s a good lover or he has a spectacular cock but only because I’m being used like this. I’m a sick chick! I feel my own arousal growing in response to the impersonal sex act for which I’m permitting my neighbor, against my will, to use my body.

I think it’s precisely because this copulation, this mechanical sex act is so impersonal, so degrading, that I’m getting excited. That’s what’s turning me on.

That knowledge should have bothered me more than it did. I can’t help it. It seems to be the way I’m wired now. Or at least that’s the way that I’m wired since Cory took control of my life. That’s what gives Cory so much power over me. It’s his ability to humiliate me and somehow make me enjoy it.

I’ll admit I came close to an orgasm before Kevin finally climaxed again. But I fought it off and managed to remain under him, quiet and unmoving until he finished. He enjoyed his third orgasm of the morning at my expense and then rolled off of me without a word or a touch.

He lay there panting beside me for a few minutes. Then, still without a word, he got up and pulled his clothes back on. When he was ready to leave he said, “I’ll see you again in a day or two. You’re a pretty good fuck and a fantastic cocksucker. I enjoyed it.”

That was all he said. He turned and left without another word. I didn’t move until I heard the front door close behind him. I got up then and went to my bedroom. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. By then it was almost time for Cory to arrive. I went into my closet and looked for something to wear that wasn’t too conservative.

While looking through my wardrobe I couldn’t help thinking about my reaction to what just happened. I had just been blackmailed into having sex. In effect I was raped. I allowed a man to use me sexually against my will. Yet I’m no more upset than I would have been if ... I don’t know, I was cut off in traffic or something annoying like that. I don’t know what to make of me or my life now. Getting raped is just no big deal. It isn’t supposed to be like that!

I selected a nice, casual dress. There’s nothing special about it. But it’s stylish and it looks good on me. I selected a jade green bikini panty that closely matches the green in the pattern of the dress.

I planned on buying more thigh-high nylons like the ones I wore on Tuesday when Cory took me to the RV at the plant and my husband’s department heads all had sex with me. The men all seemed to think those stockings were sexy. But I haven’t had a lot of time to myself lately. I haven’t been to the store since Cory showed up at my door on Monday morning. I haven’t done laundry either. So those stockings are still nasty and stiff with dried cum. The only thing I’ll be wearing under my dress is the panties.

I got dressed and went downstairs. I was suddenly very hungry. It occurred to me I’ve eaten almost nothing since Cory came back into my life. Or at least I’ve eaten not much more than mouthful after mouthful of male ejaculate. I don’t know if the jokes about all that protein being good for a girl are true but I’m pretty certain semen all by itself doesn’t constitute a balanced diet.

I looked at the few things left to eat in the house but I didn’t see anything I felt like eating. I was on my way to the grocery store when Cory arrived Monday morning. Here it is Thursday and I still haven’t made it. I can only remember eating a BLT at that greasy little restaurant on the river when we stopped there for lunch yesterday.

I’m sure I put on a couple of pounds while visiting my family for two weeks. You know how mothers love to shovel food down the throats of their children. Mine is no different. Thanks to Cory I’m sure I’ve lost those extra couple of pounds and more. I’ll have to weigh myself tomorrow morning and see.

The boys showed up at a little after eleven. Cory looked me over when he came in and shook his head. He said, “We have got to get you some new clothes. But I suppose what you have on is more suitable for what you’ll be doing over the next couple of hours.”

I didn’t bother to ask what that is. I know what it will boil down to is more men having sex with me. The only questions are who, where and how many. Before we left he asked, “How’s your throat?”

I shrugged and answered, “Okay I guess. It didn’t hurt when I woke up this morning.”

He nodded and said, “Let’s see if you can do it again. You’re going to be pretty busy for a while. If me and Daryl are going to get any we better get it now. I want you to suck us off and I want you to take us both into your throat, without any help this time.”

Help! He calls what he did, slamming my head down on Daryl’s hard cock help! I thought he was going to kill me last night!

I kept my thoughts to myself and waited while Cory pulled his cock out and sat down. I knelt at his feet and sucked him off, easily taking his large cock into my throat. He lasted about ten minutes, maybe a little longer. While I was sucking his cock, Daryl lifted my skirt up in the back and caressed my ass before working his hand between my thighs and rubbing my pussy until I wanted to beg him to stick his cock into me.

But I know that isn’t going to happen. Cory wants to see me take that monster cock into my throat again so I tried to concentrate on the task at hand and just enjoy the stimulation Daryl is providing.

After Cory came I sat up and looked over my shoulder at Daryl. He grinned, patted my ass affectionately and asked, “Ready?”

I shrugged and answered, “I hope so.”

Cory got up and after shucking his pants off Daryl took his seat. His long, thick, purple black cock is sticking straight up and throbbing.

I leaned down and licked the shaft for a moment while teasing his balls with my fingertips. I want this to be over in as short a time as possible. All morning I have remained reasonably certain I can do this again when the time came. But I never thought for a moment I could do it without pain. I’m not looking forward to it. I’m trying to tell myself it isn’t that much larger than Cory’s above average cock ... but it is.

I took the head of his cock in my mouth and started licking the underside as I worked my lips down the shaft in short, slow strokes, taking a little bit more each time as my mouth adjusted.

It wasn’t very long at all before that huge knob was pressing against the entrance to my throat. I felt myself tensing up in anticipation of the pain. But I kept going.

It wouldn’t go at first. I pressed down, attempting to force his cock into the opening of my throat. Logic and reason would seem to dictate that it’s impossible to force anything that large down into your throat. But I know better. I did it last night.

I can’t relax. No one with a brain could force themselves to relax when faced with the necessity of impaling their own throat with that massive rod.

Unfortunately, the choice isn’t mine to make. I continued to exert more force despite several painful, abortive attempts. I can sense Cory becoming impatient. I don’t want it to be the way it was last night. I know it will be better for me if I can do it on my own so I made one last attempt, using my own body’s weight to exert more pressure and suddenly the head of his cock entered my throat.

Daryl sighed and Cory exclaimed, “I knew the cunt could do it!”

It’s painful, but only mildly. It’s nowhere near as traumatic as it was last night. I paused for a moment about halfway down his shaft and then pulled back before doing it again, driving all the way to the bottom this time. I stopped when my lips were buried in his pubic hair and then slowly backed off. I did it twice more before Daryl said, “That’s enough, Denise. Finish me off the old way. Suck on the head of my cock and use your hands to get me off.”

I’m more than happy to comply. I brought him off quickly with my mouth and my hands and then sat up. I swallowed his cum and was surprised that there was almost no pain at all!

Cory sent me back upstairs to freshen up and brush my teeth while Daryl put his clothes back on. When I was ready we left. Cory has his own car today. It’s a little BMW sports car. It’s even smaller than my Mercedes so I drove the Audi today.

As I drove down the street we passed Kevin. He’s out in front of his house, just sitting on his steps. He waved at me as we drove by. He had a knowing look, almost a leer on his face.

Cory noticed and asked about it. I told him everything that happened this morning. I had been right. As I expected he’s amused. He doesn’t even seem to care that Kevin guessed I’m having sex with Sean and Jonesy. I guess he doesn’t have to care. I’m the one who’ll suffer the consequences if the boy’s parents or the authorities find out what I’ve been doing with them.

When we got to the end of the street, Cory directed me to drive to the RV again.

I drove out to the plant and parked close to the motorhome. When we got there only Tony and Paul were inside. They greeted us warmly and Tony pulled me down into his lap. While he felt me up under my clothing he said, “I almost popped a nut when Ellen told me all about your little get together. I’m really sorry I couldn’t be there. I told the others all about it. They’re all very anxious to spend a little more time with you. I think we were all surprised at how good you are at this sort of thing.

“And you know, there’s just something a little special about fucking your boss’s hot wife behind his back.”

What can I say? I’m surprised about how good I seem to be at being a slut, too. I could never have done any of these things before Cory corrupted me on that bus trip. Or could I? I suppose I must have had this in me. I was pretty easy to corrupt.

The door opened and two more of my friends, two more of my husband’s staff entered, followed a minute or two later by the final two. Once all six of them were here Cory got up and said, “Gentlemen, remember what I told you. We don’t want to blow this.”

The six men all nodded and murmured their assent. I had assumed that this was just going to be a repeat of what we did on Tuesday. Everyone would get fucked and sucked off until they were sated. Now it appears something else is going to happen. I don’t know yet if that’s a good thing or a bad thing. But knowing Cory, it will be interesting.

Cory got up and went to the bedroom in the back of the RV. He was gone for a few minutes and returned with a young woman, a girl really. She’s no older than Cory and Daryl and might even be slightly younger. She looks more nervous than I am.

She smiled timidly, but she’s blushing bright red. Cory led her to the center of the small seating area and said, “Men, this is Kyra. She’s very nervous. So please be kind. I won’t go into detail. But she has agreed to help us out with this little demonstration in order to satisfy the conditions of an agreement she made with a friend of mine. She isn’t happy to be here but she has agreed to help us out with today’s entertainment. Remember, she is not to be touched by any of the men here unless she specifically requests it, and it is highly unlikely that will happen.

“But that’s alright. Denise has already proven that she can handle anything we can throw at her. I doubt if any of you will leave here today with a hard-on.”

There were smiles and quiet laughter all around as the men remembered how much they enjoyed what we did just two days ago in this RV.

Cory helped me up from his uncle’s lap and led me into the back bedroom. He handed me a blanket and told me what he wants me to do when we go back out front. He went into a lot of detail, laying out a long menu of sex acts to amuse the men.

To be honest, it sounds like fun. I enjoyed the hell out of the things I did with Ellen when she came to my house Tuesday afternoon. But I have reservations.

“Cory, she’s so young. I’ll be honest. I don’t mind doing this for you. I had a lot of fun with Ellen. And I’ve even gotten to the point that letting those young boys have sex with me doesn’t bother me quite as much as it did at first.

“But it’s different for girls. Girls can be traumatized by this sort of thing. We could be screwing her up for life.”

Cory smiled and replied, “She isn’t as innocent as she looks. She’s bi. She has had sex with several other girls. She likes it. And she’s definitely not a virgin. She’s only nervous because she’s going to have to do it in front of six grown men. If they were guys she knew she probably wouldn’t mind. And if it was just you and her she’d probably enjoy the hell out of it.

“Don’t worry. Once you start doing the things I told you to do to her she’ll relax and enjoy it. If I’m wrong, if she starts to freak out, I’ll put an end to it.”

I went back over the list of things Cory told me they want to see in my head. Once I was sure I knew what to do we went back out front.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.