My Interesting Office Interview

by niteowluk99

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: A sub wants to change her job and her Master arranges an interview for her. with orgiastic results.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Charlady is a 21 year old, six foot tall blonde woman with 36D breasts, although living in Scotland she has often travelled to London to meet with her 51 year old Master.

She decides to change her job, but after looking through all the local positions available, she decides to look further afield. Checking with her Master Ray in London; who sends her some job vacancies from the London area; one of which looks interesting to Charlady with a great salary.

After Master Ray advised her not to quit her job, but come to London on a Holiday for three or four days to see if she can get employment there. Charlady arrived on the Saturday night and her first interview was at 9.00 am on Monday. Saturday night was spent renewing her relationship with her master and she loved the way he always slept with his arms cradling her making her feel safe and secure.

Charlady attended three interviews on the Monday, all run of the mill but the one she was interested in was surprisingly scheduled for 7.30 pm on the Monday evening. Master Ray escorted her to the address and promised to wait for her in his car. Nervously she entered the building; why she felt so nervous she was unsure because she had not felt this nervous with the other interviews; she put it down to the fact this one was the one she really wanted and the great salary would give her true financial independence.

We arrived outside the building at 7.15 pm, Charlady was wearing a stylish jacket and skirt which was mid thigh length, beneath which she wore her quarter cup bra and at my insistence no panties. I insisted on no panties for some fun on the way home afterwards. She finished this off with traditional sheer white stockings, suspender belt and black five inch stiletto heeled shoes. These shoes gave her the appearance of being nearly seven foot tall and they showed off her fine calf muscles as she walked.

Charlady kissed me quickly as she left to enter the building and I drove off to find somewhere to park. She entered the lobby reception area and was directed to a lift to the fourth floor. Here she entered through a set of glass sliding doors the offices of Wattle, Wattle and Witterson, chartered accountants. In the company reception she was directed to sit on a chair and wait to be called in to her interview.

Suddenly the receptionist stood up and moved from behind the desk, charlady almost did a double take as she noticed this girl had on the shortest skirt she had ever seen and what's more from the cunt on display it was clear she was not wearing panties. The girl moved off without so much as a side glance to charlady as she entered an office and five minutes later emerged carrying an armful of files. It was now that Charlady noticed the her cunt was shiny and appeared wet and her nipples were erect and showed clearly through her white blouse.

When the receptionist sat down at her desk, charlady moved over to her and asked if it was alright to ask a couple of questions. The girl nodded; "what sort of uniform do they require you to wear here?" the girl simply opened her arms in a downward motion indicating that this was the uniform. "You mean this is the uniform, but who provides the uniform, do you have to buy it or is it provided by the firm?" Charlady asked.

The girl responded with, "You don't think I would buy this short a skirt or go braless by my own choice; do you?"

Suddenly the intercom went and a voice announced they were ready for Charlady's interview. The girl pointed to a different door and told charlady to go on in. On wobbly legs, Charlady approached the door and knocked. She seemed to wait for ages before she was told to enter. Sliding into the room she did not see her Master Ray enter the reception area. Closing the door behind her she turned to see a man of about twenty seven sat at a large oak desk. The desk was empty apart from the intercom, a phone and a large leather blotter. On Charlady's side of the desk was a single typist's chair set rather low for her height and as she sat she realised why.

The angle her hips were to her knees meant that the person could see straight up her skirt if she did not keep her legs closed. Also the low setting of the chair reinforced her feeling of talking up to a superior person. After a few questions charlady was told to stand and come around to the man's side of the table. He then asked her some rather personal questions, questions Charlady thought to be too personal for the job she was applying for. But the man was persistent and insisted on an answer.

She reluctantly told the man her vital statistics and when really pushed that she always shaved her cunt. Just then the door of the office opened and in stepped the receptionist, she walked around behind Charlady and this man and stood on his other side. She announced his second visitor was waiting in the conference room. Then the strangest thing happened, instead of her excusing herself and leaving she opened her legs a little and looked Charlady direct in the eyes. The man's hand immediately went up the back of her skirt and she could clearly see him slide his finger along her cunt lips and even parting them to stroke her clit.

Charlady blushed as the receptionist moaned her approval of the man's actions. Without taking his eyes off Charlady, Mr Jackson said, "We are all one big family here, my dear and as such we always accommodate each other, don't we Angela?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.