My Dom History - Cover

My Dom History

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1: Denise

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: Denise - The story of how I got to become the dom master I am today.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It began when I was sixteen. Denise; a girl I was very keen on; who was two years older than me; she allowed me to take her out, which was a complete surprise. But let me describe Denise for you, aged 18; she had mousey curly hair to her shoulders; her petite five foot four body was crowned with 36C tits; in many respects I idolised her. I first got to know her in a youth club and spent a week on a youth camp outing with her and friends in the Lake District but never thought I had any chance of dating her.

Now one that date; we had spent a great evening at the cinema and were walking home; but whether she intended to shock me or scare me away I do not know but we were walking through a local park after dark in my home town of Sheffield; when she turned and asked me to spank her but insisted I spank her there and then but she insisted that she was naked to receive it.

It was weird and surreal at the same time but something inside me seemed to click into place and it felt so right at that moment that I did not hesitate. Instead I did as she asked but for some reason I sensed she wanted so much more. My first delivered spanking was bare handed and very much imitated the style of spankings metered out at school.

Afterwards she was about to put her clothes back on when I demanded she give them to me and if she did as she was told; then I would return them when we reached the park exit. I expected a refusal but she did not; instead she walked slowly beside me naked with the moonshine illuminating her shiny body and extremely erect nipples.

Every now and then I would make her stop and open her legs or bend over while I ran my hands up her thighs to her cunt; now whether it was the cool evening temperature or the sexual tension she felt I noticed she would almost tremble as my hand touched her flesh. Her cunt felt hot and so wet; once I even had her take my cock out of my trousers and suck it until it was hard enough to slide easily into her cunt. I fucked her hard until I felt the need to cum and then I pulled out cumming in her mouth and allowing her to swallow it. Strangely at this stage of my development I never became very vocal; something I was to develop later.

After about our third or fourth date; we ended up in the city centre of Sheffield; I could tell she was feeling horny and suspected she wanted to play; but I was stuck for an idea. I knew she enjoyed the occasion when I made her walk naked in the park and started without thinking, "Denise, you loved walking naked in the park didn't you?" I asked.

"Oh yes Ray, I was horny for a week afterwards!" Denise responded.

"Well then you will love this one; strip off your clothes and then make your way home. I will be waiting at the school at the end of your road with your clothes; but and here is the real deal; you must not let yourself be seen but if you do then you will pay a blow job to each person who sees you!" I pointed out.

"Do not even think of cheating because trust me I will know; oh by the way for each blowjob you give then I want to see a dot on your stomach, put there with your own bright red lipstick. Ten dots and I will sign your cunt as a slut!" I added.

Denise gulped and looked around furtively; but she quickly removed her clothes until all her clothes were folded into my shoulder bag; then with a quick kiss and a well placed finger she was sent on her way. It was hilarious to see her white ass cheeks; bounce as she rushed along the road. I quickly took off to follow at a discreet distance; every time she saw figures further up the road she would duck into a hedge or someone's front garden.

She never did give any blowjobs that night well not to strangers anyway; but she did to me and took my load all over her face; it was at this time I began calling her a slut and a cock loving whore; it was her turn to be shocked but clearly she loved it. With my spunk cooling on her face she was allowed to dress and walk the rest of the way home; in case you are wondering though she was not allowed to clean it off her face. Luckily for Denise she managed to slip in at home undetected avoiding both her mother and father.

Two days later she told me it was the wildest night of her life; she had only touched her nipples twice when in her bed to bring out her biggest orgasm she could remember and later when I told her I had watched her every step of the way and next time I would borrow a video camera to film her exploits.

Several more times during the next year we had other adventures none of which involved actual bondage although my own dominant character continued to develop till with much fondness we parted as her parents took her off to live in Liverpool over 250 miles away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.