Debauchery of an Indian House Wife - Cover

Debauchery of an Indian House Wife

Copyright© 2008 by Indian wife

Chapter 14

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Geeta was newly married to Rajesh Sinha, a young businessman, who had his own auto-parts making factory in the outskirts of Delhi. They had just returned from their honeymoon. Geeta a voluptuous women had been a virgin before marriage, although she had indulged in heavy petting with a few boys and her house servant. Luckily before she could go any further her marriage was fixed. This is Geeta's story of "Debauchery of an Indian House Wife

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Slut Wife   InLaws   Swinging   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

Recap: As she waited for a cab, Geeta noticed that people were staring at her, and some boys rudely whistled at her. Everyone could tell she had just been thoroughly fucked. In his hurry, Raju had forgotten about her panties and bra while dressing her in only her top and jeans. Her hair was dishevelled, her lips were swollen, and her top was clinging to her body with sweat, clearly exposing the jiggle of her braless breasts and the outline of her swollen nipples, as if she had been in a wet T-shirt contest. Luckily, a taxi stopped and she climbed in. All through the ride the taxi driver kept glancing back to see her breasts jiggle with each bump. He purposely hit rough spots in the road just to see her big breasts sway with abandon. Geeta bit her lip and kept her eyes on the floor, afraid to meet the driver's insolent gaze. She was thoroughly ashamed and embarressed, and marveled at what a slut she had become in such a short time. Where would this debauchery end? What would become of her?


On reaching home Geeta was met by her father-in-law, Mr. Sinha. He saw her state and surmised that she had been fucked yet again. He mentally cursed his luck at not getting any action himself while his daughter-in-law was being fucked by other people, seemingly at will.

Geeta smiled nervously at him and went into her room and locked the door. She knew that the day was not far when Mr. Sinha, her father-in-law, would be fucking her now. She was lucky that her mother-in-law was back and so she could manage to fend off his obvious desire. Geeta quickly locked her bedroom and went in for a bath, knowing that Rajesh would be home soon. She felt very energetic and happy. She felt satisfied with herself, but thinking about Rajesh, brought pangs of guilt to her. Her husband was a good man even though he was somewhat uninspiring in bed. She thought she would -- in a subtle manner -- ask him to seek some sex advice from one of the numerous clinics that advertised in the newspapers everyday. He needed to increase his sex drive and learn to deal with his habitual premature ejaculation.

She had received immense pleasure from the people who had fucked her, namely, Sushil, Salim, Raju and even the old servant. She had had multiple orgasms and also felt the staying power and sex drive of these men. Surely Rajesh, who was a tall, strong, well-built man could rectify these shortcomings and they could learn to enjoy themselves thoroughly in bed together. These thoughts were on her mind as she finished having a bath and changed into her a sheer, sexy nightie awaiting Rajesh. She further thought that so far she had been lucky in not getting caught because the shame would be terrible and her whole world would crumble.

Sure, Mr. Sinha knew, but he was in no position to expose her knowing the shame that would befall his son too. She knew how to keep him at arms length now, especially since her mother-in-law was back. If somehow she could convince Rajesh to seek help, she would not need to be fucked by other men. Geeta resolved in her mind to work towards getting Rajesh to visit a clinic that would help him deal with his problem.

Meanwhile, Mr. Sinha was feeling extremely frustrated because he seemed to be the only man who had not fucked his daughter-in-law. She was giving it up to the lowlyest servants while he -- the master -- was not getting any. Watching her return home with that freshly fucked glow on her face, greatly excited him, but, poor chap that he was, all he could do was masturbate, thinking about Geeta's well-fucked look. His wife was now here so getting Geeta alone was going to be very difficult. However, being a persistent man, he would be on the lookout for any opportunity that presented itself.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.