Debauchery of an Indian House Wife - Cover

Debauchery of an Indian House Wife

Copyright© 2008 by Indian wife

Chapter 12

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Geeta was newly married to Rajesh Sinha, a young businessman, who had his own auto-parts making factory in the outskirts of Delhi. They had just returned from their honeymoon. Geeta a voluptuous women had been a virgin before marriage, although she had indulged in heavy petting with a few boys and her house servant. Luckily before she could go any further her marriage was fixed. This is Geeta's story of "Debauchery of an Indian House Wife

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Slut Wife   InLaws   Swinging   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

Recap: That afternoon, she found nobody to be at home. She quickly went looking for Raju. Not seeing him in the house, she ventured into the terrace to the servants quarters. Seeing the door open, she tentatively pushed it and went inside. She was disappointed to see it empty, however she noticed various posters of half-naked, fully naked and provocative posters of models and film stars stuck on the walls. She even noticed a well thumbed book in Hindi near the bedside. She picked it up and began reading. Very soon she realized it was...

She soon realized it was a pornographic novel and she continued reading, getting more and more aroused by this dirty book in a man's room surrounded by a bevy of Bollywood beauties and erotic prints. Her wanting cunt became as wet as a swamp. Unable to resist her base impulses, she unzipped her jeans, pulled them halfway down her meaty thighs, lay down on Raju's bed, and started to vigourously abuse her aching snatch. The idea of masturbating on Raju's bed made her feel even nastier and she was building up to the mother of all climaxes when Raju walked in.

Gentle reader, please know that when you come upon a woman pleasuring herself while reading a dirty book, she is completly defenceless against surprise by a determined fucker. She has identifed with the innocent or the slut who is being rogered in the story and she wants, no, she needs, to be fucked as well. If you find a woman in that position, get your head between her thighs and start licking her gash, or stick your cock into her mouth or her cunt, and you are home free.

Raju could plainly see she was her abusing her pussy. Geeta, with her eyes glazed over in voluptuous pleasure, was dimly aware of Raju, but too far gone to stop now and was alreading screaming out her passion as her monumental release enveloped her. Raju, no fool he, quickly dropped his pants and rubbed his quickly rising prick against Geeta's fevered face. He pulled her jeans and panties completely down with one swift motion and quickly had his fingers in her cunt and his thumb in her bum, holding her like a bowling ball while his other hand on her big white ass steadied her.

Moving his fingers rapidly in and out of her flooding cunt, he extended his fuck finger to give her clit a good going over. Plunging his thumb deeper into her arse hole, he quickly brought her to another huge come. As her climax burst apon her, her bountiful buttocks quivered like jelly. As she came down from her orgasmic high, she was fully commited to this illicit joining as, moaning with desire, she engulfed his huge cock with her hungry mouth. Geeta continued to slurp on his big candy cane as he finished stripping her, freeing her bountiful, milky white breasts.

As her big, heavy tits jiggled, he latched his mouth on a nipple and started sucking, biting and nibbling vigorously. With a loud moan Geeta tried to deep throat his big cock, while furiously jacking off on the part she couldn't swallow. Raju sat down on his bed and lifted Geeta off his cock by her armpits and sat her gaping cunt onto his huge diamond-hard prick. As he slowly let her down, his cock filled her little used cunt nearly to bursting. Geeta loudly wailed at the pain of penetration and the pleasure of being filled so completely by this huge cock. Encouraged by her moans, he pulled her onto his big cock as if he were pulling on a riding boot. Once she was fully impaled and her insides were stretched out as never before, she started adjusting to the great size of the intruder and tentatively began to squirm on his wonderful cock.

Raju was overjoyed at the feeling of the tightest cunt he had ever fucked, being used to whores and older wives. Geeta was now pressed against Raju and was gurgling and whimpering loudly. Raju kept his cock fully in without any movement. He concentrated on crushing Geeta's body tightly to his and sucking, nibbling, biting her fair smooth skin. Geeta felt his strength as he held her tightly and also felt the fullness of his cock. This was enough to start another series of orgasms inside her. As her pussy throbbed and squeezed the invader, Raju felt further tightness on his cock. He now started bobbing Geeta up and down. Seeing her breasts jiggle with each rise and fall, Raju soon came inside her, spurting his hot semen deep within her pussy while he kept chewing Geeta's swollen nipples.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.