Debauchery of an Indian House Wife - Cover

Debauchery of an Indian House Wife

Copyright© 2008 by Indian wife

Chapter 11

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Geeta was newly married to Rajesh Sinha, a young businessman, who had his own auto-parts making factory in the outskirts of Delhi. They had just returned from their honeymoon. Geeta a voluptuous women had been a virgin before marriage, although she had indulged in heavy petting with a few boys and her house servant. Luckily before she could go any further her marriage was fixed. This is Geeta's story of "Debauchery of an Indian House Wife

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Slut Wife   InLaws   Swinging   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

Synopsis: After chasing away the chokra, Geeta's father-in-law returned to her. Sizing up the situatuon he decided his best chance to get into Geeta's little cunt-playground would be to go along with her when she pleaded with him to keep her shameful secret, especially from her husband, Rajesh. He knew he had her where he wanted her now, and agreed to help clean her up in a hot bath and cover up her bruises and scratches. He could practically taste the somewhat defiled honeypot that he had been denied so long. Before any servants could see the mess, he cleaned up the room himself, removing all evidence of the throat, cunt and arse fucking Geeta — not all unwillingly -- had received that day.

Geeta felt terribly embarrassed when her father-in-law happened upon her in such a well-fucked and exposed state. She was frightened and blurted out that Salim had raped her. Actually she had been fantasising about him ever since her maid, Veena, had told her about the massiveness of his cock. Geeta's sexual frustration with her limp-dicked husband had left her unable to resist worshiping such a cock with her mouth and her cunt royally fucked with it, too. Her memory of Raju's wonderful cock was still fresh in her mind, and just thinking about set her juices flowing. When he came into her room, she had been extremely horny and had thoroughly enjoyed their fuck-session — that is, until he ravished her dainty arsehole. That invasion of his huge cock had been brutal and, as she cried out with pain, she was thankful she had been rescued and she was glad the chokra had fled. With the help of her father-in-law, they had managed to tidy and air the room before Rajesh had rushed back. Rajesh thought that his wife was really sick and was very concerned for her health. He told his father that he would be unable to attend the factory 'till Geeta got better, and asked him to go in his place for a few days. His father could feel his prize eluding him once again, but he could do nothing but mumble his compliance. He had thought that now he would be able to fuck Geeta at leisure, but all his plans went awry. Rajesh also did not suspect anything, once he was told that the chokra cook had stolen some money from Geeta's cupboard and fled. Since the amount was insignificant to them they did not report the chokra to the police.

Geeta had seen the crestfallen look on her father-in-law's face when Rajesh asked him to attend to the factory for a few days. Although she was glad for his help, she knew she would have had to pay his price for silence. Therefor, she continued to temporize by acting unwell, when actually, except for a little pain in her arse, she was perfectly fine. For the next few days, Rajesh continued to fuss over Geeta while her father-in-law fumed at having his desire thwarted. Rajesh had hired a new cook, an old fellow, and on Geeta's insistence had also replaced Veena, her maid. Geeta wanted to get rid of any household staff who could blackmail her so she remained in her bed feigning sickness. On hearing of her being unwell, her parents came over to look in on her. They asked Rajesh, if he would permit Geeta to spend a few days at home with them. After all, Geeta had not been home even once since the day of her marriage. Rajesh relented, happy to be able to return to his business, and Geeta went home with her parents. When Geeta's father-in-law saw that she was escaping his grasp again, he was desolated. His own wife, Geeta's mother-in-law, would be returning in a few days time from her trip to attend her nieces' engagement party and he would have no longer have any opportunity to fuck Geeta.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.