Debauchery of an Indian House Wife - Cover

Debauchery of an Indian House Wife

Copyright© 2008 by Indian wife

Chapter 9

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Geeta was newly married to Rajesh Sinha, a young businessman, who had his own auto-parts making factory in the outskirts of Delhi. They had just returned from their honeymoon. Geeta a voluptuous women had been a virgin before marriage, although she had indulged in heavy petting with a few boys and her house servant. Luckily before she could go any further her marriage was fixed. This is Geeta's story of "Debauchery of an Indian House Wife

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Slut Wife   InLaws   Swinging   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

Recap: Geeta was still frightened, but at the same time could feel her cunt juices flowing more freely. She said in strangled voice, "Please leave me alone, Salim, please...". Salim smiled at her predicament while stroking her cheek and, abandoning all pretence of respect to his lady, commanded: "Grab my cock, slut. I will leave you alone soon enough after you have made me come. Come on, bitch, grab it! You know you need a real cock, so do as I say before I lose my patience, you miserable whore!".

Salim was well aware of the effect his cock had on Geeta and he knew that most women were at first frightened of his cock, but he knew how to cajole them into submission, and, eventually, enjoyment. He used his skills to demand the Geeta's submission and she finally replied in a trembling voice, "Do you promise to leave me alone if I touch your cock?".

Salim smiled again and said "I asked you to grab my cock and not touch it; Come on, whore, do as you're told and don't make me have to repeat myself! And, yes, I will leave you alone madam, Okay?" Geeta then reached out and grasped his throbbing cock. Her hand was so small and she couldn't even get a proper grip.

To Geeta's surprise, Salim calmly told her to open her mouth. Geeta's attention was transfixed while holding his amazing cock and did not hear him. "So, how do you feel now, whore! Do you like to hold my cock in your hand?" Geeta coyly nodded.

Salim reinforced his dominance over his submissive memsaab and ordered her again, this time much more loudly and clearly, "Now, open your fucking mouth and suck me dry, whore!" said Salim. On getting no response from the amazed Geeta, Salim took his cock and rubbed it over her face. Geeta immediately said "Salim, you promised to leave me alone after I held it."

"Oh come on, you prom queen! Just suck it before I have to gag you", replied Salim. Geeta opened her lips and Salim forced his cock into her mouth. When he saw her eagerly sucking his cock, Salim knew that she was now his to do with as he would. He held her by the back of her head and rammed his cock further in. He whispered, "How are you feeling Madam? Is Rajesh better than me? Tell me!"

Geeta was unable to respond with this huge cock in her throat and, besides, she was too busy sucking him to do anything more than grunt. When her hands began to massage his balls, he knew he could now dominate her completely. He withdrew his cock and asked her to lick his balls, which she immediately started doing. Now Salim ordered her to undress so he could see her voluptuous body fully naked. He ordered, "Strip for me right now, slut!", then walked over and sat upon sofa.

Geeta obliged by quickly removing her nightie and was now down to lace panties. She was standing right in front of him and seeing her milky globes loosened from her restraining bodice, Salim immediately grabbed one and sucked the nipple of the other. He chewed upon her nipple vigorously and Geeta screamed in pain as one breast was manhandled and the other was being covered with love bites. Salim responded to her cries by roughly slapped her arse, saying "you slut, you can suck Veena's breast like a she-demon but you cry over a little love bite!" With no warning her ripped off her soaked panties, spread her legs with his knees, and pulled her down roughly upon his mighty cock. Geeta wailed in both pleasure and pain as the massive intruder threatened to cleave her in two. "AAAAAA HHHHHHH OOOOOOO IIIIIII MAAAAAAAA, You will tear me apart, Salim! ... you monster ... OOO, don't stop!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.