Debauchery of an Indian House Wife - Cover

Debauchery of an Indian House Wife

Copyright© 2008 by Indian wife

Chapter 7

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Geeta was newly married to Rajesh Sinha, a young businessman, who had his own auto-parts making factory in the outskirts of Delhi. They had just returned from their honeymoon. Geeta a voluptuous women had been a virgin before marriage, although she had indulged in heavy petting with a few boys and her house servant. Luckily before she could go any further her marriage was fixed. This is Geeta's story of "Debauchery of an Indian House Wife

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Slut Wife   InLaws   Swinging   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

if image doesn't load click reload on your browserGeeta thoroughly enjoyed her sexual antics with her maid, Veena, but she was disturbed at the thought of the chokra boy, Salim wanting to fuck her. Getting caught in a compromising position with a dark skinned lower-caste boy would not only ruin her own reputation, but also her husband's. It was simply too dangerous, she thought, and her father-in-law, who was lurking around her, might suspect something. To protect herself from her baser urges, she resolved to fire the new chokra cook, Salim, before she gave into her temptation to fuck him within an inch of her life. Veena, her maid, was relatively safe and Geeta was certain she could handle her. All it took were some minor gifts and a few cosmetics, and Veena would happily lick her cunt as much as she desired. Unbeknownst to Geeta, her ladies' maid had recounted the entire Sapphic interlude with Geeta to the lowly Salim. She had told him how memsaab's panties had become soaking wet with her womanly juices when she had described the size of his prick to her. She went on to tell him that Geeta had experienced orgasm when she told her that Salim intended to fuck her. This information excited Salim tremendously, so much so that he fucked Veena all night as he fanaticized about, the lady Geeta, his memsaab. He dwelled upon her fair skin, her big tits, and, above all, her voluptuous arse! Like all Indian men, he was an arse man first and foremost.

Little better than a slave, Salim had been introduced to sex by his masters who had preferred to take him up his arse. Since he had been mercilessly buggered, he now liked fucking a woman's arse, which gave him at least a temporary feeling of having great power. He luxuriated in his ability to humiliate the proper ladies and rich bitches he was able to control sexually. This was heady stuff to an abused boy of inferior caste, and he was aching to have his way with the memsaab. Power had become his aphrodisiac and fucking memsaab up the arse would be the ultimate power trip.

Although she was aware of her father-in-law's increasingly annoying attentions, she knew nothing of his imminent plans to fuck her. He knew she had been ravished and rogered by others and felt cheated that he was not getting his share of her opulent charms and sexual favors. If his son could not satisfy her lust, surely he should have his opportunity to fill the gap, so to speak. It was better that such matters be kept in the family. His mostly dormant sexuality had sprung to life as he watched his son's sexy, if unfulfilled, consort roaming around the house as she aroused sexual desire in everyone she encountered. He was so stirred up he had to fuck a few prostitutes to cope with his newfound sexual tensions, but that was just a stopgap measure. He needed to fuck Geeta, and nothing else would do. He had a friend who ran a hotel of ill repute near the New Delhi Railway Station, and he had used the rooms with their hourly rates to fuck his prostitutes. His friend had joined in too, in return for a rebate on the room rates. He was planning on how to get Geeta into the hotel, where he would have her at his mercy and could fuck her to his heart's content.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.