Debauchery of an Indian House Wife - Cover

Debauchery of an Indian House Wife

Copyright© 2008 by Indian wife

Chapter 4

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Geeta was newly married to Rajesh Sinha, a young businessman, who had his own auto-parts making factory in the outskirts of Delhi. They had just returned from their honeymoon. Geeta a voluptuous women had been a virgin before marriage, although she had indulged in heavy petting with a few boys and her house servant. Luckily before she could go any further her marriage was fixed. This is Geeta's story of "Debauchery of an Indian House Wife

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Slut Wife   InLaws   Swinging   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

For some time now, Mini had longed to taste Geeta's love juices and she quickly took this opportunity to begin to enthusiastically sucking her swollen cunt lips. She darted her tongue inside Geeta's sex, getting another taste of Sushil's tasty thick hot semen. She also began teasing Geeta's clit making her moan and writhe slutishly. Geeta had never experienced anybody sucking her cunt, let alone a sexy woman. Mini needed gratification too and spread her legs over Geeta's face and started grinding her soaked cunt on Geeta's face. Geeta was a quick learner and soon the two sexy women were engaged in a spirited sixty-nine and giving each other nearly continuous orgasms. The sight of these two sexy women sucking and licking their cunts inflamed Sushil's ardour anew and he developed another raging hard-on. Pulling Geeta away from Mini yet once again, he took her by her shoulders, brought her to a straight chair and sat down on it. Then he motioned for her to sit on his rampant pole. Geeta stared hungrily at his magnificent cock, straddled his legs, and slowly began to take his cock into her needy cunt, inch by inch. When Sushil's pole was fully seated, he froze and remained absolutely still, as he fonded, sucked, and bit Geeta's fair breasts. "Geeta, are you OK?".

Geeta was fully plugged up, but perfectly OK and although Sushil was only gently rocking, the fullness of his cock was bringing her close to another orgasm. "Aaahh Youuuuuu uu ... Oh, your cock ... it will tear me apart" wailed Geeta. Geeta feeling his fullness inside her had another orgasm, but Sushil kept his cock absolutely still. Then he motioned Mini to hold Geeta's shoulders from the back and he clasped her buttocks tightly. He stood up with his cock fully inside her, holding her up by her ample ass cheeks ... Mini had the weight of Geeta's shoulders on her. Sushil slowly started pumping his cock in and out of Geeta's stretched-out cunt. Geeta was now in midair receiving Sushil's powerful thrusts. As Sushil increased the pace, Geeta's moaning turned into a continous siren-like wail as she neared still another orgasm. In throes of passion Geeta's wailing had became completely incoherent. Sushil then withdrew his still hard and erect cock and he and Mini laid Geeta out on the bed. Geeta continued to whimper and moan, having never been so thoroughly used in her young life.

Sushil meanwhile straddled Mini's flat stomach and propped two pillows under her neck. He then clasped both her huge tits with his penis tightly between and began to tit-fuck Mini. He very roughly fucked his cock thru the valley of Mini's huge tits and right into her hungry mouth. Geeta had never seen such a thing before and the sight of Mini's huge breasts being treated so roughly inflamed her desires even further. Geeta had no control over her twitching cunt, which kept throbbing for more. Sensing this, Sushil stopped breast-fucking Mini and made the two sluts lie side by side. Raising Geeta's left leg and Mini's right leg, he quickly propped pillows under their buttocks to raise their hips to position their cunts for more fucking. Then he thrust his cock into Geeta's gaping, throbbing cunt and gave her a few long hard strokes. He then withdrew and did the same to Mini's cunt, holding one leg of each hot bitch together. Both Geeta and Mini drew double the pleasure from this, since while one was being fucked, the other too was moving in the same rythmn. Sushil kept fucking them alternately. As he ploughed each of their furrows, both Geeta and Mini continued to moan and wail as orgasm after orgasm swept thru their bodies. When Sushil felt he was about to explode he withdrew his cock and let go of their legs. He straddled Geeta's breasts and put his cock into her mouth. He loved to see such a pretty fair face sucking his rampant cock.

He had been obsessed with fucking Geeta's pretty face ever since he first saw her in her husband's home. Now he exploded inside her mouth and this time he roughly forced her to take all his semen in her throat and mouth. Geeta gurgled and gagged but his semen kept coming in. Finally Sushil withdrew his fat cock from her mouth and rubbed his cock all over her flushed faceand spunk-laden hair. Then he collapsed on the bed along with them, continuing to bite and nibble at whatever body part came in contact with his mouth. Geeta finally got up and went to the toilet to piss as semen continued to flow from her cunt in prodigious quantities. As she washed her face, she saw in the mirror that there was dried cum all over her body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.