Debauchery of an Indian House Wife - Cover

Debauchery of an Indian House Wife

Copyright© 2008 by Indian wife

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Geeta was newly married to Rajesh Sinha, a young businessman, who had his own auto-parts making factory in the outskirts of Delhi. They had just returned from their honeymoon. Geeta a voluptuous women had been a virgin before marriage, although she had indulged in heavy petting with a few boys and her house servant. Luckily before she could go any further her marriage was fixed. This is Geeta's story of "Debauchery of an Indian House Wife

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Slut Wife   InLaws   Swinging   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

Geeta was newly married to Rajesh Sinha, a young businessman, who had his own auto-parts factory on the outskirts of Delhi. They lived in a big bungalow with Rajesh's parents, having just returned from their honeymoon. Geeta was a voluptuous woman who, while still technically a virgin, had become an accomplished cocksucker and loved to have her cunt licked. She had engaged in nearly every sex act except vaginal fucking with her young lovers and her house servant. Luckily before she could go any further her marriage date was settled. She was a lusty young woman with a big body, heavy breasts and a tight, albeit experienced arse. She really enjoyed her honeymoon and her new hubby fucked her thoroughly three times a night and at least one more time during the day, often as she was bent over the kitchen counter or the back of a sofa. She had little time to even don a pair of panties and was having the time of her young life. Now after arriving at her new dwelling she was slowly trying to adjust to her new role as a housewife.

Being a highly sexed and extremely sexy person, she was now the target of all the male friends of her husband, his male relatives, and even his servants. Even some women lusted after her. Geeta loved the attention she was getting and was suffering withdrawal symptoms from the frequent fucking she had become used to on her honeymoon. Her husband, Rajesh, had to look after his business and was away all day long, returning late at night physically exhaused. Geeta's father-in-law, after years of perfunctory and infrequent married sex, was now fully rejuvenated upon being around such a woman, who oozed sex from every pore. He took every opportunity to be near her and was constantly aroused with the prospect of seeing her naked body. He longed to fuck her, and his cock was always uncomfortably erect as he watched her go about her household chores. He loved to see her in her semi-transparent sleeping clothes every morning as she served breakfast to the family and bade farewell to her husband for the day. Such ripe and heavy breasts on a slim, fair body kept the old man on a sexual roller coaster all day long.

Oh, he thought, how I would like to train this woman to be my fuck toy. His mind started working to find ways to create an opportunity for him to seduce her. Geeta was not oblivious to the intentions of her father-in-law. In fact she loved the attention showered on her. Even Rajesh's young cousins would drop in during the day just to gaze at her lustfully. One of them, called Sushil. was a tall handsome fellow, a soldier in the Indian Army and was on leave for 3 weeks. He was a rogue who had fucked many girls and seduced many housewives. He was a bachelor about 35 years in age, older than Geeta, who was just 23. He lived his life to the hilt with never a thought of marriage, since he never had trouble finding women to fuck. He came over to see Geeta very often and offered Geeta rides on his big motorcycle. So far Geeta had made excuses to decline his offers, but Sushil was quite persistent and, having mastered the art of seduction, he was patient. The constant male attention with its sexual overtones, kept Geeta horny all the time, so by the time Rajesh returned home in the evening she was ready to jump his bones.

Rajesh on the other hand, as tired as he was, seeing Geeta's obvious horniness, would give her a perfunctory fuck before dropping off to sleep. Unfortunately his exhaustion caused him to ejaculate prematurely, sohe left her unsatisfied more often than not. Geeta to soothe her throbbing cunt resorted to taking long baths every morning so she could get herself off in the privacy of her tub, rubbing her clit until she came repeatedly. Her thoughts would then drift to her earlier boyfriends, her house servant (who nearly fucked her), her father-in-law, Sushil, her driver and even the maid servant. Geeta's rampant libido had her fantasizing and rubbing herself almost constantly. Sex was so much on her mind that she began to be attracted to women as well as men and felt randy looking at sexy women in magazines or in real life.

One of her favourite jerk-off fantasies was about her house servant Raju. Employed in her parents' house, he was a mere chokra, barely more than a slave, as "chokra" was a term of contempt. He did cleaning, marketing, and attended to Geeta, bringing her tea in the morning. A boy of 17, he was of slight stature, and was practially invisible to a young lady of Geeta's status. Consequently, Geeta was very casual about her dishabile in his presence and he got tantalizing glimpses of her big breasts and even her big panty-clad bottom when he awakened her for her morning tea. He was in a constant state of arousal over her, but was afraid to make any overtures for fear of losing the job he needed to take care of his parents and siblings. The best he could do was to frequent cheap whores and seduce nearby ladies' maids.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.