Elaine and James - Cover

Elaine and James

Copyright© 2008 by Texrep

Chapter 10: Sunday evening

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10: Sunday evening - A spring and autumn romance. When James meets Elaine he has no idea where their friendship will lead.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

A cup of tea was the priority when we got back. I did the honours while Elaine dashed upstairs. When she came down she had removed her T-shirt again. I remarked on her new predilection for semi-nakedness.

"I like you to see me. The look in your eyes gives me a great thrill."

"It gives me a great thrill as well. My neighbours can think what they like. I am sitting with my lover, enjoying her absolutely gorgeous breasts. May I touch as well?"

"Of course you can, but James."

"Yes."

"Not too much. You know how it affects me, and I don't think your neighbours would want to hear my screams."

"I will behave." We sat down, and Elaine elected to sit on my lap.

"Just so that you don't have to reach too far." This lady was considerate as well as lovely. A long kiss ensued, Elaine took my hand and placed it on her breast.

"That's where I want you." I had to remove my hand to reach my mug, and she decided that whenever I wanted to drink, she would get the mug and hold it to my lips.

"I don't like you taking your hand off me." Was the explaination.

I expected a question about sex, but she threw me a curve ball.

"Weren't you comfortable in the Pub?"

"Perfectly comfortable thank you. Why do you ask that?"

"You seemed to be fidgetting around. I wondered if my not having a bra on was embarrassing for you. My nipples were pretty prominent." I had to tell the truth, mainly to quell her worry about my being embarrassed.

"Your nipples did not embarrass me, I was quite content sitting there and getting the full benefit. I fidgeted because something happened that hasn't happened in a long time."

"What happened?"

'Elaine, my sweet adorable, beautiful lady, you started an erection. Not a full one, but more than I have had in years without taking a pill. If only I could describe her face at that point. Full of love, pride, pleasure and tears as well.

"Oh James, my darling. Did it really happen? Did I do that for you?" I nodded.

"Yes. Now don't get too excited. I suspect that I will still have to take a pill. But who knows what time will do." She lay back looking so pleased, the greatest smile on her face, and eyes full of love. Then she went serious.

"It's big favour to ask, but will you take one next time we are together. I do so want to feel you inside me filling me."

"I thought you were staying tonight."

"I didn't know if I was. I came prepared just in case. I brought clothes that were suitable for starting the job, but I thought I may be back at the cottage tonight."

"No, Elaine. Stay here please. I can take you to work in the morning. I will take a pill tonight. I'll take it early so that we have lots of time." Elaine gave me such a smile my stomach flipped over. She leaned into me and asked if we would be in bed early. I winked at her. Then stretched.

"Do you know I could do with a lie down right now." Elaine thought about that for at least a split second.

"I believe that I could as well." She stood up and held out her hand.

"Take me to bed, James." I was always the gentleman. I did.

The sun always went on the front of the house in the afternoon, so I had closed the curtains before we left that morning, else the room would get unbearably hot. The late sun shone through the curtains casting a very mellow yellow light. Elaine went to the bathroom, then called me.

'May I have a bath?'

"Of course. Don't fill it too full, as I will be joining you." I heard her laughter.

"Another first darling." I trundled off down stairs and got the packet from the medicine box. Pouring a large glass of water, I swallowed one of the pills, and then washed it down, drinking all the water. I checked round to make sure that doors were closed and locked, but left the small windows open, just to keep the conservatory cool. We may be down here later. I heard Elaine splash in the bath, and went upstairs and stripped. I walked into the bathroom immediately seeing Elaine looking cheekily at me from under more bubbles.

"Move forward, I'll get behind you." I did so, fitting my legs either side of her body. The water was scalding! Why do women take such hot baths?

"Now lean back onto me." I put my arms around her, and her breasts fell neatly into my hands.

"Are we supposed to get clean or dirty?" She asked sarcastically.

"Both. It's called economy. One bath, two people, it's environmentally friendly. We're saving the planet."

"I shall vote in favour of the friendly part of that. I approve."

"Well so do I, but I shall have to practice economy of movement until my body gets used to this hot water."

"Oh, I don't want it to affect anything."

"It's probably scalded now, but don't worry. I'll survive." She giggled.

"How about some loving tender care if that will help."

"I will accept the TLC, whether it helps or not." We relapsed into silence. Me because of the heat, and Elaine probably because she was enjoying my holding her.

"James." She said breathlessly. "My breasts are very clean now, do you think you could reach any other places?"

"Do you have anywhere in mind?" She turned her head, and leaned back so her mouth was near my ear.

"My pussy." I slid sideways a little so that I could reach down, and curled my finger into the cleft.

"Oh fuck!" She cried. "Why does your touch do that. It's like an electric shock goes through me."

"I know. I feel it too."

My bath was really too small to get up to anything which involved too much movement. After we had managed to spill fair quantities of water over the side, it seemed better to take our fooling around elsewhere. I took a long time to dry Elaine, testing constantly with my hand to check that she was dry. Elaine returned the compliment, her constant attention was to my cock, which she believed was not dry enough, I hesitated to point out that taking it in her mouth would make it wet again but didn't, it was too pleasurable to resist. Eventually we had decided that we were both dry enough, so I bent down, out one arm behind her knees and the other at her back and picked her up. Carrying her I went through to the bedroom. She was looking at me with wide eyes. I put a knee on the bed then gently lowered her to the mattress. Her face relaxed at the safe completion of the journey.

"Another first," she said, "Not a dream, not from romantic fiction, just lovely, to be carried to my lover's bed. James. You make me feel so precious and loved."

"You are precious and loved." I bent down to kiss her, her arms went to the back of my head and neck and clung so tightly that I thought for a moment that I would fall on top of her. I pulled away, and got on the bed on top of her, supporting my weight with my arms, and resumed the kiss. Her breath was so humid, and her tongue went deep into my mouth, I sucked to draw her further in, and she moaned lightly and squirmed. Then my tongue went into her mouth, and she repeated my actions, sucking hard, trapping my tongue in her mouth. We parted for a moment, simply to draw breath, and then our mouths locked together once more. The heat between us grew hotter. Eventually I found myself lying beside Elaine, our mouths and tongues still enjoined.

My hand moved slowly down from where I held the back of her head, pausing at her ear, which I gently traced, then down to her neck, stroking softly around until my fingers just grazed that delightful hollow at the front above the breast bone. She shuddered, and I retraced the movement, back to her ear, the once again to her neck. Without conscious thought my fingers then slid like a feather across her breast and nipple.She released my mouth to moan.

"Oh that's so good." I moved my lips to her ear, my tongue following the swirls, then dipping inside. She jumped and her eyes opened wide.

"Bloody hell!" I wasn't stopping for a conversation then, and moved my lips to the next zone, her neck and that little hollow. My hands found the path, and my lips followed. When my mouth alighted on her breasts, my hands were already circling her navel. I knew now that she liked her nipples to be sucked quite forcibly, so I created the suction that would bring one burgeoning nipple into my mouth, and flicked at it with my tongue. Elaine was making noises now, but none were in any language apart from the language of love and lust. Leaving her nipples I went further, now my tongue circled and then invaded her navel, and my fingers were now dipping into the lovely wetness that her pussy was creating. Soon my tongue would be there, and I was eager to taste her sweetness.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.