Elaine and James - Cover

Preview

Elaine and James

by Texrep

Copyright© 2008 by Texrep

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Safe Sex, Oral Sex,

Romantic Sex Story: A spring and autumn romance. When James meets Elaine he has no idea where their friendship will lead.

This story contains a lot of dialogue and not every page is filled with wall to wall sex. If that is what you want then I suggest you read something else more to your liking. I will point out that James is a totally fictional character although I speak of the various ailments that beset the older male from personal experience. I apologise now for the fact that it is written in United kingdom English, and the spelling and punctuation reflects that. This is not to deprecate North American English or spelling in any way. More people speak North American English than the version spoken in these Isles. So where is the future? Comment and feedback is welcome, but may I say that if you choose anonymity my personal feeling is that your comment loses any value it may have contained.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.