Elaine and James - Cover

Elaine and James

Copyright© 2008 by Texrep

Chapter 7: slow, slow, quick, quick, slow

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: slow, slow, quick, quick, slow - A spring and autumn romance. When James meets Elaine he has no idea where their friendship will lead.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I wanted to make this Saturday evening as memorable as I could for Elaine. She knew the venue, so there had been no need to explain dress. I was prepared to bet that this was an occasion when the "Little Black Dress" would come out of the closet. My clothes to an extent were little problem. A dark dress suit, cream shirt and tie. Men had it easy! There were preparations to make, and a shopping trip to Anderton was needed. I didn't see Elaine during the interim, although we spoke on the phone every evening. Our phone conversation on Friday night was mainly about arrangements for the morrow. I agreed to pick her up at five o' clock.

Elaine greeted me with a kiss at her door when I arrived, she now seemed to have few qualms about what her neighbours would think. She indicated the suitcase, make-up bag, and dress holder, sitting in her hall.

"I'll put these in the boot (trunk). Anything else?" I enquired.

"I was worried that you would complain about this lot." I shook my head.

"No. Elaine you always look lovely to me, and if you need these clothes to continue doing that, I have absolutely no objection." I grinned to show that I found her concern amusing. She shot me a look of devilry, then cut me down.

"Oh good. Then you won't mind getting the other cases from upstairs?" She asked sweetly. I held my hands up in surrender.

"Ok, you got me." She laughed. I picked up the two bags and took them out to the car. Elaine followed with her make-up bag. She was now used to me and my funny manners and waited for me to open her door. It was natural to me, and now it seems natural to Elaine as well.

At my house, I carried the bags upstairs and put them in the bedroom. Elaine asked if I wanted tea, and started making it. One of the preparations I had made was a number of large scented candles in the bathroom. I lit these even though Elaine would not probably be there for an hour, but I thought the fragrance would fill the room before she entered. I came down as she was just pouring the tea. Once we were seated, she asked if I would take her through a few of the steps for the waltz.

"It was so long ago that I learned, I may have forgotten them."

"Ok, we'll just go through the basics. There will be so many people on the floor, there will be no room for anything fancy." It was just magical holding Elaine in my arms, and she hadn't forgotten the steps at all, so much so that I introduced a Spin Turn. It's not difficult really, and adds a variation to the basics which can be boring. The spin she found a little difficult at first, but again picked up the steps quickly.

"What about the Quickstep, then?" The ease with which she had mastered the basics of waltz, made her cheeky.

"Right, Madam. Stay with me and follow my lead." I trod on her toes a couple of times as she moved off on the wrong foot, and went right, when we had to go left. But she got the idea eventually, but had to admit ruefully.

"I don't think I will want to show myself up with that dance."

About half past six she went up to get ready. I could hear her in the bedroom, opening her dress holder, and unzipping the case. About ten minutes later she went in the bathroom.

"Oh look!" She came running downstairs and threw herself into my arms.

"Oh James, that is thoughtful, so romantic, so lovely. Thank you, you lovely sweet man." Smiling at me she returned upstairs. She was halfway up when she called to me.

"Are you going to come and talk to me when I am in the bath?"

"Wild horses wouldn't keep me away." I know, old and clichéd. Well I am anyway. "Would you like a glass of wine as well?"

"Yes please. Give me ten minutes." This was the longest ten minutes of my life. Eventually I poured the wine and climbed up the stairs, treading quite heavily so I wouldn't surprise her. The bathroom door was open about a couple of inches, so I pushed it with my elbow and went in.

"Are you decent?"

"James. I am quite sure that if I was, you would be disappointed." She lay in the bath with a smug smile on her face. Bubbles came up to her chin, and covered her body completely.

"You see, James? Or rather you don't see. But under these bubbles I am quite indecent." I grinned and handed her a glass, holding it just beyond her arm's length, hoping that she would sit up a little to take it.

"Naughty man. But don't worry, you will get to see it all later, I promise." I relented, gave her the glass and sat down on the toilet seat.

"Oh this is so lovely and decadent. I have seen this in films and read books, but never expected to enjoy this myself. If I didn't know otherwise, I would think you are trying to seduce me."

"Now what gave you that idea?"

"Oh just little hints."

"Well I have to tell you I am the complete gentleman."

"Does that mean that you aren't trying to seduce me, because if you aren't I shall be really upset." I put the wine down, and knelt by the side of the bath, leaned over and kissed her wet lips.

"My dear beautiful Elaine. It has taken me all my willpower to not rip off my clothes and jump in there with you." Elaine kissed me back, pushing her tongue into my mouth.

"I can't believe this is happening. It's so wonderful I want to laugh and cry at the same time. I am so lucky to have met you at this time in my life." She kissed me again, and reached for my hand, pulling it under the hot water so that I could caress her breast. My shirt sleeve was dragged into the water too, but who would care about that, given the gift that was Elaine. I rose, ignoring my dripping sleeve.

"I shall leave you to bathe, because I don't think I can resist much more. I want you so much Elaine." She watched me with a soft and loving look.

"I want you too, James. Very much." She whispered.

I had shaved and showered before I went to collect Elaine, and I had brought my shirt, suit, tie and other stuff downstairs. I changed, and decided on a last buff of the black shoes, then I was ready. It was another of those situations where all I could do was wander about, trying hard not to crease my trousers, and endeavouring not to sweat. It was not too warm, but my libido was pushing up my body temperature. I spent most of the time in the garden. It was gradually coming to me, that this was not the relationship I expected, that is if I expected a relationship with Elaine at all. Yet what was happening was beyond anything I imagined, certainly for my time of life. Elaine had come into my life, and it would never be the same again. Of course I did not expect her to stay with me. I knew that when she went I would be a broken man. Yet the joy she could give me whilst she was here would be compensation enough to bear the sadness. I heard what she said, but many things are said like that at the start. Promises made, vows, declarations. They are the truth at the time they are said, but as the world, and people move on they become difficult to sustain. I foresaw no lasting relationship, but I could enjoy for the time it was alive.

It was a little black dress, and it suited her perfectly. A skirt full enough to allow her to move on the dance floor, and she had wrapped a brilliant red Pashmina about her shoulders. She bumped my hip as we left, and I could distinctly feel a suspender.

"Suspenders and stockings?" I queried. There was a very sensual look in her eyes as she replied.

"I know men like their woman to wear sussies, but women like to wear them too when they want to feel sexy and seductive, and that's how I want to feel tonight."

Was the dinner good? Did we dance at least two waltz's, one quickstep, and disco danced? Yes, we did all of those things, and thoroughly enjoyed them. Did Elaine sparkle and smile? Oh yes, and captivated me. Did she seem to have a special smile on her face whenever she looked at me? Oh yes. And did her eyes make promises as we danced the last slow dance? They did. Elaine went to the ladies as I paid the bill. I waited for her at our table. When she came back she automatically linked her arm through mine, and then pressed a scrap of something lacy into my hand. I went to look, but she stopped me. It didn't matter I knew what it was.

"Don't look now." as we walked through the room to the exit she whispered to me.

"Do you know what they are?"

"I think I have a very good idea." She laughed mischievously. "I've always wanted to do that, but have never been with someone who deserves them."

"It has never happened to me before, I am very flattered." Her eyes shone when she replied.

"Now you know I am naked under my skirt and ready for you."

We walked hand in hand back to the car, kissed as I held the door for her, kissed again as I took my place. That kiss turned into a long slow beautiful connection of lips and tongues, that left us breathless. I moved my hand down to the hem of her skirt, and then up. She opened her legs slightly to show that she wanted me to touch her. I did, and Elaine drew in a sharp breath. Looking into my eyes as we parted from that kiss I heard her murmur.

"Drive us home please, James and take me to bed." It was hard to drive at a normal pace.

Despite all of Elaine's bravado earlier, I could tell she was nervous as we got to my home. I offered her a brandy, and suggested we sit for a while. Her hand was shaking slightly as she cupped the brandy glass. I leant over and took her hand.

"Elaine my sweet, we don't have to accomplish anything tonight. We shall take it slowly, I'm in no rush. If you feel that you aren't in the right frame of mind. I will take you home if you wish, or I'll sleep in the spare bedroom." She was shaking her head.

"No, James it's not that. I want to be with you, it's just that I am unsure I can make it good for you." Damn Brian, and damn that bloke she saw that time, for allowing her to feel guilty for their shortcomings.

"And here I was frightened that I will fail you, because of, well you know what." She turned to me with sympathy written all over her face.

"Oh no. Please James, don't feel that I would put pressure on you about that." I thought we could be heading for a situation that resolved nothing. I had to take the concerns out of the plot.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.