Elaine and James - Cover

Elaine and James

Copyright© 2008 by Texrep

Chapter 1: A casual brush with Elaine

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: A casual brush with Elaine - A spring and autumn romance. When James meets Elaine he has no idea where their friendship will lead.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I thought I was being very stupid when I decided to join the Health Club. After all how ridiculous will a sixty-seven year old guy look in there amongst all those young and trim bodies? My brain for once ruled my heart and overcoming my perceived embarrassment, I joined.

It was my habit to get there about eight-thirty in the morning. Hoping that there wouldn't be too many there. I mean I didn't want to look like a sad old bugger amongst all these fresh vibrant bodies. Hope was in vain, as there was usually a good attendance of others. Surprisingly they were not all young and trim bodies, I still reckoned I had at least ten years on pretty well all of them, but I did see some that looked as if they really needed the exercise. Aside from my belly I looked quite good compared to some. The other aspect that astonished me was that the females outnumbered the men by about five to one. Having started on the routine suggested by the manager of the club, I just got on with it. It surprised me how little conversation could be heard amongst all these people working out, after a while that was no longer remarkable as I certainly had no breath left for conversation. Gradually I overcame my reservations about being there. I got left alone to get on with my routine, apart from the manager who would come and check that I was comfortable from time to time, and that suited me.

I had been using the place for a few weeks and I actually started to enjoy it. I was getting frustrated though as the belly, from my viewpoint looking down, did not seem to be getting any smaller. Mark, the manager, did comment a couple of times that I was starting to look quite trim, but being a cynic I placed that comment in the category of of good customer relations. My confidence took a huge leap however, when on the treadmill one day. I was power-walking and really enjoying the exercise, when this woman, I should say mid-forties, stepped on to the next machine. You pay little attention, as you are so engrossed in your own exertions. I suddenly realised that she couldn't start. I stopped and leaned over.

"Give the quick-start button, there, a firm press." I pointed out the control to use. She did that and looked over and gave me a grin.

"Thanks." No more was said, it wasn't the place for conversation, and we both got on with our routines.

Perspiration was dripping from me when I decided that I had worked enough for the session. Letting the treadmill slow down to stop I took a long drink of water, then mopped my brow. Just then I heard a cry of alarm from the lady. The machine had suddenly speeded up, and she could not cope with the pace. I leaned over and pushed the emergency stop button.

"Oh thank you, I had visions of flying off the back."

"I have finished now, why don't you use this, and I will tell the guy at the desk when I leave that that one is playing up." She nodded and transferred to the machine I had just vacated. I was walking away, when I heard.

"See you." I turned and raised my hand.

"Yes, ok."

I saw this lady quite a few times, and there was always a hand wave and a quick greeting. She was quite small, I should say about five foot two, and although slim, had an attractive bust and nicely curved hips. Dark hair, cut short and good features, which always appeared ready to smile. Occasionally we would be working the same machines side by side, and an innocuous comment or two would be passed. To be honest I thought that this would be the extent of our acquaintance. After all I hadn't joined to find a woman, and I suspected that most down there were not on a quest either. But strange things happen.

It must have been something like three months since her incident on the treadmill when our friendship started. She had finished her work-out before me, and it could have been some twenty minutes later that I left the Club. I walked out into one of those early Spring mornings. It was warm and there was bright sunshine to cheer. She was standing outside with her cell phone, walking around and holding it out in various areas. The other thing that made me look was that she had obviously showered and dressed. Not the normal tracksuit and trainers that one would expect, but smart grey Jacket, over a patterned dress, and high heels. She looked very attractive, apart from the look of frustrated anger on her face.

"Got a problem?" I asked.

"I'm trying to call a taxi, but either this phone is on the blink, or there is no signal here."

"Where do you want to go?"

"I have to get to Anderton. I have an interview at ten-thirty." Anderton was only about eleven miles away, a larger town than ours.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.