Seperate Vacation - Cover

Seperate Vacation

by T.S. Fesseln

Copyright© 2008 by T.S. Fesseln

BDSM Sex Story: A woman goes to a bondage tryst and gets more than she bargined for

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Sex Toys   .

Disclaimer: This is a work of amatory fantasy. Any resemblance to people living or dead is purely coincidental. If you are under the age of 18, please stop reading here. If you are a bit squeamish about graphic depictions of sex, rape and bondage, please stop reading here. The author takes no responsibility for those who wish to reenact anything written below.

Permission is granted for private use. The author wishes any agencies that wish to publish this work, to please contact him via email or visit his weblog at http://fesselnsfiction.blogspot.com/. Any comments are gladly accepted and encouraged.

Maxine's libido was crammed into full gear as she pulled her rental car into the parking lot of the Tranquility Bay Motor Lodge. It resembled the seemingly hundreds of hotels along Myrtle Beach, with it's white and turquoise paint scheme and it's neon name embraced by a crashing wave. It wasn't the Hilton but it was where Dan was staying.

She had met Dan online a few month's ago in a chat room. It was a BDSM room and there were lots of subs and doms flirting, telling jokes and making their connections. Maxine had been lurking there for a few weeks and finally got up nerve to add her own comments. Dan responded and soon they were sending each other private messages. The relationship blossomed to e-mails and instant message sessions and finally to meeting each other for a bondage tryst.

Myrtle Beach was a perfect place to meet. While Maxine's husband played golf, she could sneak away for her own very special separate vacation with Dan. He had planned to stay there for the week so this would be the first of several meetings planned between her and Dan.

Dan's instructions were very clear about their first meeting. Maxine would be wearing only her dark red bikini and a pair of stiletto pumps. Everything else she needed would be in her purse, including any sex toys she wished to bring along.

As soon as her husband left that morning, Maxine quickly got ready. At forty-one, she still had a wonderful figure that attracted many eyes of the opposite sex. Her chocolate brown hair had been cut short for the summer and her brown eyes seemed elfish and mischievous. Though not large on top, she still filled her swimsuit very well, a fact to her weekly workouts at the gym. Her light tan finished the package.

Maxine stepped out of the car and looked at her note again: A single room number; 228. She had memorized it hours ago but still looking at it made it more concrete to her. She put on her visor and sunglasses and walked along the sidewalk outside the hotel rooms to get an idea of how they were numbered. Dan's room was on the second floor towards the end of the building.

God, she felt sexy. She hadn't felt this way in awhile, like a school girl meeting her prom date knowing they would end up in the back of his car.

"This is it," she whispered to herself as she arrived at his door and gave a light knock.

Maxine heard the locks being pulled back and soon Dan opened the door smiling.

"Why hello, gorgeous," he said, stepping back and waving her in.

Dan was a little shorter than the brunette had imagined and Maxine could have sworn that he said that he had blue eyes instead of hazel ones, but that could just be her misremembering.

"Hi Dan," she smiled.

"Instead of just standing there, why don't you come in," he said.

The hotel room was a typical one with two queen-sized beds, a table and two chairs, a bureau/desk resplendent with a ceramic conch shell lamp, a wall-mounted television, and pastel prints of seashore themes. On one of those beds was an open suitcase spilling over with rope and leather and a few things that Maxine didn't immediately recognize.

"Well, we finally meet," Dan said, "and I have to say your are much prettier than the photo you sent me."

Maxine blushed a bit, "and you aren't bad looking yourself."

Dan was about 5'7" inches with a head of curly black hair with a hint of gray. His hazel eyes gleamed when he grinned his toothy grin. He had a bushy black mustache that seemed to dominate his face and an easy laugh. He was dressed in a neon orange Hawaiian shirt and khaki Dockers and Maxine could tell he worked out.

"So how has your vacation been so far?" Dan asked.

"Very typical," she replied.

"I guess we are going to change all that, huh. So, let's go over what limits we've set and safe words and safe hums."

When Maxine and Dan discussed their plans, he had mentioned safe hums and she wasn't sure what that was. Dan explained that it is very hard to say safe words when gagged, so humming an agreed upon tune would signal to Dan to stop playing and find out what was going on.

"I think we agreed upon the stoplight set of safe words," Maxine said, "'Red' means stop, 'green' means go and 'yellow' means something needs to be changed and then we go on."

"Yep, that we did."

"And I think my safe hum will be 'Somewhere over the rainbow', you know, the song in the Wizard of Oz," Maxine continued.

"Okay."

"I trust you with the limits, just no marks, please," Maxine said, "So how do you want me?"

"Just the way you are, just slip your arms out of the straps. I want to be able to undress you myself."

Maxine had been tied a few times before by a couple of different lovers so the awkwardness of first meeting someone that you knew you were going to have sex with was familiar territory. In her fantasies, all this was never an issue. The kidnappings and rapes and interrogations all happened without prelude and she was always was tied so she couldn't get away. She hoped after this first session, that Dan could kidnap her and interrogate her without all of the preliminaries. For today, however, she was just happy to be tied.

The brunette did as she was told, easing the straps of her bikini over her shoulders and over her arms. She then felt him guide her arms in back of her and a warm, erotic feeling began to glow inside her.

Without a word, Dan draped a doubled-up length of rope over the back of her neck, taking both ends and easing them each under each arm. Maxine felt him tie the ends tightly before leaving the rest of the rope to dangle loosely behind her.

Taking a hold of Maxine's slender wrists, he eased them up and crossed them just below her shoulder blades. Dan then wound another piece of rope around her wrists, binding them together tightly without being too uncomfortable. The loose ends of her rope harness were then tied to her wrists so there was no way she could twist out of it.

Gently, Dan turned her back around and took from his suitcase a limp, pear-shaped gag with a blood-pressure ball pump attached to it. Maxine had heard about pump gags before but had never really saw one let alone experience used on herself.

"Open wide," Dan smiled.

Again, Maxine did as she was told and he pushed the deflated gag into her mouth. Quickly, he buckled the straps around the back of her head tightly as he could as well as one under her chin. Checking the straps, Dan made sure that she couldn't peel the gag off no matter how hard she tried.

Then Dan began to pump, looking into Maxine's eyes.

The rubber-tasting gag began to inflate in her mouth, filling it. With each pump, it began pushing her tongue down and forcing her mouth wider until it was getting almost painful. He stopped when Maxine began to squirm.

"Scream", he commanded.

Maxine tried to scream as loud as she possible could, but all that came out was muted mewl.

Satisfied that Maxine was silenced, he quickly tied her ankles together with some more rope and then her knees. The brunette was now completely helpless. She tried struggling with the bindings around her wrists, but found she could get little slack. She was not going to escape from his binding no matter how hard she tried and it gave her goosebumps.

With both hands, Dan cradled her head and looked directly into her brown eyes. He lingered there, staring at her. He then kissed her lightly on her forehead. Maxine closed her eyes as his kisses trailed down her face between the leather straps with his warm tongue occasionally licking here and there.

His kisses began to get more forceful as nibbled at her neck. Maxine could tell that he was being careful not to bite her, even though she really longed for him to do so. As he continued to kiss her, his rough hands began to explore the curves of her back and waist, dipping down to squeeze her butt now and again as they roamed her body.

As Dan's kisses trailed down her chest, she felt his fingers gently pinching her stiffened nipples through the material of her swimsuit. Harshly, he pulled her top down and took one of her nips into his mouth, suckling it and kneading it with his teeth.

Hot, erotic ripples washed through Maxine as Dan switched from one breast to the other, causing her to moan through her gag almost continuously. It was beginning to get hard for her to concentrate on balancing as he continued southward with affections: over the flat of her stomach, around her navel and to the hem of her bikini bottom.

With both hands, he pulled her swimsuit down to her bound knees, exposing her neatly trimmed puss. His fingers gently parted her slick, puffed lips and he began to tease her clit.

The tide of pleasure was rising within her with each of his touches sending another crushing wave of fiery bliss through her. Maxine was a noisy lover and the gag allowed her to be as vocal as she wanted and now was no different. She squirmed and moaned and tried not to topple over.

Maxine screamed into her gag as Dan suddenly scooped her up and threw the bound woman onto the bed.

Straddling Maxine, Dan untied her knees and pulled both her top and bottom down to her bound ankles. Then, after untying her ankles, he pulled the swimsuit off and threw it onto the ground. Bending her one leg, Dan tightly bound the brunette's ankle to her thigh with a piece of rope, repeating the process with her other leg. He grabbed another long piece of rope and threaded one end behind her knee and tied it off very tightly. Dan crawled off the bed and passed the rest of the rope underneath the bed; bringing the other end up and binding her other knee so that her legs were forced wide open.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.