A Chef's Journey - Cover

A Chef's Journey

Copyright© 2008 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 5

Rebecca - Starting to Heal

School resumed, and I soon discovered that rumors of the Fosters and their sex slavery trade were all over campus. Since Monique and I lived just across from their house, we got asked question from the girls and had more than a few boys accost us, hoping perhaps that we would become their playthings. Monique had been like any other girl the previous year and thought nothing of wearing low riding jeans with a thong, but we both quickly learned that the boys would circle us like sharks if we gave off even a hint of slutty behavior.

My father was back in his continuing world tour, but calling the LeClercs a couple times a week to speak with me, and had contracted with a couple of search firms specializing in finding missing people. So far there had been no sign of Jason, but the DA had managed to prove that the Fosters were not directly involved in his disappearance. The investigators were growing frustrated as well. Jason had no credit cards that could be tracked and the computer databases showed a number of Jason O'Neills in the US, but none proved to be him.

The only other significant event during this time happened during a freak thunderstorm. The LeClercs had placed me in Monique's room with a second bed, but the thunder somehow frightened me so much that I huddled together with Monique for comfort. I do not believe either of us thought about it, but fifteen minutes later we were kissing passionately, and I was sliding her nightshirt off. It took a bright lightning flash as we were kneeling on the bed in panties and kissing to bring us to our senses.

"Oh god, Rebecca," Monique said as she realized what was happening. "I'm sorry."

I looked at her for a moment and whispered. "Me too, but not for kissing you.

I'm sorry that I cost you Jason. I'm sorry that you have to put up with me. I've done nothing but hurt others."

"That's not true," Monique said. "You haven't cost me Jason. He will return.

And your actions saved me from the Fosters. When I see Jason again, I can offer him my virginity. Or really demand that he take it, as I should have at the prom."

I gasped. "You didn't."

Monique looked at me. "I didn't what? Want it? You know I did. I've lusted after Jason since we moved in here, and spending all the time with the two of you I long ago fell deep in love with him. I know he's hurting, even though he doesn't need to, and someday, I'll get him back to show him."

I felt myself blushing and whispered. "I want him too. That's why I hate myself."

Monique gasped and put her hands on my shoulders. She then looked me in the eyes. "But he's your brother."

I shook my head. "Not really. I had already been conceived when his father met my mother. My birth certificate says 'father unknown'. Albert adopted me after Linda abandoned the family years ago."

There was a pause and then Monique gave me a tender kiss. "Then we have a promise. The day we find Jason, we both offer our virgin pussies to him. And see what happens."

Monique laid back down on the bed as I gasped in shock, but I could not come up with any retort and as the storm seemed to have calmed down, sank into her arms to sleep.

I guess the one additional change to come of this was after that night Monique and I always slept in the same bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.