A Chef's Journey - Cover

A Chef's Journey

Copyright© 2008 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 3

Rebecca — Missing a Brother

I ended up spending nearly a week in the hospital, and as soon as I was released, the authorities send me to counseling. George was going to permanently lose the use of his cock due to my attack, but as evidence piled in, the DA had decided not to waste time pressing charges against me for my attack. Photos from the scene with my face bruised by Tamara's fists and splattered by George's cum existed, which made it extremely unlikely that any jury would convict me. He had insisted on counseling, and my father agreed completely.

Yes, Albert O'Neill had actually taken a leave of absence to care for his adopted daughter. He could only stay a couple months, but he spared no expense on my recovery or counseling. Nor did he stint on trying to find Jason. Unfortunately, his car had seemingly vanished, and other than a single withdrawal from his bank account the morning after I had attacked the Fosters, there was no record of him anywhere. The authorities even added him to the list of missing and possibility enslaved persons they were making using the old computer records of George and Tamara.

Yes, I did write enslaved. It turns out that George was not exactly lying when he described the job; he just neglected to mention that those rare and hard to find items were specially conditioned sex slaves. The DA admitted that it appears that two other girls from Phoenix had fallen into the Fosters' trap. Unfortunately, George and Tamara already sold off these girls and spirited them to the buyers. The DA had turned over what information he had on the girls to the State Department and FBI, but I heard one of the investigators say that the odds of getting the girls back was low.

The FBI did give my father and Monique's parents what information they had on our potential buyers. Because of my berserk charge, which had crippled George and precipitated a call to the cops, Tamara had been unable to erase the computer records they had been keeping. I was told that it was unlikely that anyone would follow up and try for me again, but had I not attacked, both Monique and I might be in another country, serving the whim of a pervert.

It's frightening to think of how close the Fosters came. I never was completely comfortable with their play, but not once did I refuse or tell them to back down. In fact the therapist believes that if I had been as conditioned as they apparently believed I was when they had their little conversation, I would only have shrugged and cleaned myself off. He says that something kept me from falling totally under their conditioning and that saved me. Interestingly, Monique tells me that her therapist has told her the same thing about the conditioning not taking very well.

My father is going to have to return to work when the summer ends. He has spent a lot of time with me since the incident, and I am finding that I am going to miss him when he returns to work. Not as much as I miss Jason every day, but more than I missed him in the past. When he does go, I'm going to be staying with the LeClercs rather than living alone. Everyone hopes that Monique and I will continue to help each other heal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.