The Merchant of Chaos - Cover

The Merchant of Chaos

Copyright© 2008 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 46

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 46 - With the failure of the Overlords' gambit, Oceanus is plunged into civil war. But the Mages may yet uncover Jollis' secret, forcing him to desperate ends to preserve his mission. In the middle is Amanda, wishing only to be happy in her reunion with her lover, but unable to resist becoming involved as she struggles to redefine her role in this world. But her personal chaos is nothing compared to the chaos planned for her by Jollis. (This is the fourth story in the series)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   NonConsensual   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

The path to Roquan's quarters was momentarily bathed in blue-white brilliance.

This Portal formed like none other before it. No lightning forked from the sky. No loud boom of thunder rolled across the ground. Nothing more than a deep thrumming in the still air. There was no longer any need for cover. The Inonni could utilize the full capabilities of their technology.

Shadows rushed from the distance with astonishing speed, resolving themselves instantly into a stream of lightly armored warriors, each one separating from the others and spinning his staff once, as if to claim the space near him as his own.

They did not dawdle. As soon as the last of them was through, ten in all, their leader gestured. Two groups of three split off and slinked around opposite sides of Roquan's quarters to cover all means of escape. The remaining four opened the door and slipped inside like specters. As before, the warriors in the lead spun their staves as they entered before breaching the inner chamber.

Whip!

The lead warrior faltered, his staff falling from his hands as he clutched at the crossbow bolt in his side. As he fell, there was a thud the weapon that did the deed was abandoned, followed the scrape of steel being drawn.

The second warrior brought his staff to bear on the Overlord's guard. The warrior was still trapped in the narrow doorway, his advantage thus nullified. The guard parried the initial thrust and ran his sword through the Inonni.

The advantage was short-lived. Already alerted to the fact that the Overlord was absent, one of the outside contingents entered through the hot spring chamber. The guard pushed the dead body of the Inonni into the other two attempting to come through the doorway to delay them and turned to meet the new threat.

A thrown staff speared his armor as he faced them, stopping just short of piercing his gut. But it was enough to knock the air out of him, and excruciating pain met the first attempt to draw breath. In that small space of time, a second warrior cracked his staff against the side of the guard's head and sent him to the floor.

The contingent regrouped outside the Overlord's quarters. No sooner had they assembled outside the building when a volley of crossbow bolts converged on them. This time, they were more prepared. Their staves rose and spun and deflected all but one of the arrows, the remainder sinking into the shoulder of one of the warriors.

Two staves were launched, taking down two out of the three guards that had fired upon them. The guards had only started to fall when a figure barreled from between them and descended upon one of the now weaponless warriors.

Roquan's fist cracked against the warrior's jaw and sent him sprawling. The remaining guard took his sword to the other staff-deprived warrior, but his blow was parried by a compatriot. Another warrior struck Roquan across the shoulder, narrowly missing the side of his head. Roquan staggered from the blow, but did not alter his course. He smashed his fist into the nose of the remaining weaponless warrior in an explosion of blood.

Unfortunately, the odds were nowhere near evened. The guard went down from two simultaneous blows to the gut and head. The remaining three beset Roquan. He tried to land a kick on one, but it was deflected with a painful strike across his ankle. The flare of pain as his foot came down sent him off-balance, allowing several very quick but sharp blows to send him reeling.

The Overlord fell to his knees with a gasp. His tunic was torn, a bruise purpling on his chest. Another marred his left cheek. One final crack across his stomach, and he collapsed to the grass, gasping for air.

The leader of the contingent stepped forward. "It was well-played, Overlord," he said in a polite voice. "But please, do not fight us anymore. We do not wish to hurt you. We only wish to secure your Manor and your slaves."


The fist pounded on the chamber door once more.

"Guildmaster Q'garra!" Q'kollan bellowed. "Guildmaster, come out at once! We have an emergency!"

The door opened as the last word passed the Mage's lips, Uroddus still hastily sashing his robe about his waist. "What is it?"

Q'kollan's face was grave. "Portals are being detected all over Oceanus. All have the signature of the foreign Portal technology."

Uroddus let out a deep sigh and ran a hand through his hair.

"Great gods, then it's true."

Q'kollan was taken aback by the sudden feminine voice behind Uroddus. A moment later, a robed Katla came alongside Uroddus. The older Mage raised an eyebrow speculatively.

Katla frowned. "It's not what you think."

"On the contrary, I am not so old as to have forgotten such pleasures, Mage Q'yoona."

"Never mind that," said Uroddus. "Q'kollan, where are these Portals opening? At the Noble Lord Palaces?"

"No. We have not yet pinpointed them on the map." Q'kollan frowned. "But I am sure you have your own guess."

"I do not need to guess, there is only one other logical place they could be."

Katla stared. "Not the ... oh dear gods..."

"Q'kollan, how far has the Portal been powered for my trip to Roquan's Manor?" asked Uroddus.

Q'kollan blinked. Katla's jaw dropped.

"Well, how far, Mage Q'kollan?" demanded Uroddus impatiently.

"With all due respect, Guildmaster, are you quite mad?" Q'kollan said.

"I second that!" Katla cried. "You can't possibly be thinking of..."

"I do not have time for this bickering, " Uroddus exclaimed. "This Guild will no longer stand on the sidelines when it could help. This is no exception. I wish to offer whatever aid we can."

"But Mages do not engage in combat!" Q'kollan said.

"A damaged oversight court chamber says otherwise. This is not simply taking one side or the other in an internal conflict. This is an attack by a foreign power. According to the Charter, we can opt to assist. I am exercising that option."

"Uroddus, you can't go yourself, you still haven't recovered all your energies from the fight with Q'ixanna!" Katla exclaimed.

"I will not go alone. Q'kollan, find me three volunteers from among the more powerful Mages. I will not order anyone to battle. It must be voluntary. Have them meet me at the Portal chamber."

"But the Portal may not have stabilized yet, Guildmaster," said Q'kollan in exasperation.

"I will see what I can do to adjust it. It should be safe by now."

"Uroddus, no, please..." Katla called out.

"No. I will not be deterred. I will not send Mages into danger that I am not willing to face myself. You all have your orders."

Uroddus swept out of the chamber before another word could be said in protest.


A second Portal opened, its brief flash of brilliance lighting the grounds around the Healer office. Vanlo was already hastily putting on his robe and panting from the exertion. "Goodness ... another Portal ... must warn..." he muttered as he frantically fought to slip a shoe onto his foot. He stood up, laying a hand across his chest as he wheezed. Finally, he headed outside.

He had taken barely half a dozen steps when he was startled by two staves that crossed and clacked loudly in his path. Vanlo gasped and staggered back, only to bump into two more staves behind him. He swallowed and trembled, his legs growing weak from the over-excitement. "Please, what are you... ?"

Another warrior stepped before him. "No need to fear, Healer. We intend you no harm. We simply need to detain..."

His last words were lost in the sudden commotion off to the side. A warrior went sprawling when a figure leapt at him from the gardens. Another warrior immediately descended on the attacker, pummeling him with several sharp blows. A sudden cry of pain rose from the center of the melee.

"Oh goodness," Vanlo lamented. "Lanno, stop it! You are not any match for them!"

Lanno was not listening, and even as he fell he tried to take the warrior with him. One last blow smashed against the back of his head. He grayed out and fell. He clutched at one of his knees and moaned in pain.

Vanlo's jaw tightened, and his weakness retreated. He started forward, only to fetch against the staves as they were risen before him. Then to the surprise of the warriors, he grasped one in his hands and pushed it aside.

"I am a Healer," declared Vanlo, all trace of fear in his eyes gone. "He is a patient, thanks to your associates. You will let me examine him. Now."

The leader of the contingent paused, then nodded once. The staves were lowered. Vanlo surged forward and fell to one knee beside Lanno.

"It's all right, Vanlo," Lanno said in a strained voice. "I'm fine."

"I will be the judge of that," said Vanlo crisply. He placed a hand lightly behind Lanno's head, then checked the knee. His gaze flicked over the other various bruises and cuts. He checked the head again.

"Ouch!" Lanno cried.

Vanlo looked up. "This man may have a concussion. I need to take him into the office."

"We are trained to use minimal force," said the leader. "Calculated to subdue without causing serious injury. He will be fine."

Vanlo rose to his full height and cast an icy glare at the Inonni. "Unless you care to show me your proper Healer accreditation, you will forgive me if I find your diagnosis lacking. Feel free to guard us in there, but I will take him inside."

The leader of the contingent looked thoughtful, then gestured to his men. He suddenly smiled. "I was told to expect this from you, Healer Vanlo. I am glad I was not disappointed. I will allow you to treat your patient. But only treat him. Do not go for any other supplies."

"I suppose it is too much to ask where his Lordship is or what state he is in."

"I trust he has been subdued by now."

Vanlo was about to retort when his eyes widened slightly. His gaze flicked off to the side.

"Yes?"

Vanlo shook his head. "Nothing. Nothing at all. Help me get Lanno inside if you would."


Two warriors guarded Roquan, forcing him to remain on his knees, his wrists having been bound behind him. Despite his position, there was nothing even remotely submissive in the steely gaze he cast at the contingent leader.

The Inonni turned towards Roquan after the Farview image faded out before him. "I have been asked by my Master to inquire how you knew of our impending arrival."

Roquan remained silent, his gaze never wavering.

"Have you warned anyone else?"

Again, there was no response.

The contingent leader shook his head. "This is quite unnecessary, Overlord. We truly intend no harm to anyone. We regret the use of physical force. You will note that no one has been permanently injured or killed." He smiled tightly. "Unlike your response to us."

"You are invaders," Roquan finally said. "You expected to be welcomed with open arms?"

"Of course not. But now that the battle is over, there is little point in being obstinate."

Roquan took a deep breath and let it go through his nose. He fell silent once more.

The contingent leader clicked his tongue. "This task will be a success regardless of your cooperation, Overlord. We have been planning for too long to..."

A warning rose from a sentry somewhere behind the contingent leader. Just as he whirled around and brought his staff to bear, the sentry was enveloped in bright scarlet light.

A moment later, the warrior was flying backwards, striking the ground hard and knocking him senseless. The leader launched his staff into the darkness, unerringly towards its target. But it flared brightly and splintered as it struck a Mage shield, and more bolts of red combat magic lanced the air.

One struck an Inonni flanking Roquan. The Overlord caught the edge of it, searing his arm briefly and knocking him on his back. The pain was brief, however, and there was no damage, as the attackers were using non-burning Mage-fire. The warrior on his other side leapt to the defense, but Roquan kicked at the Inonni's legs.

It was enough to upset his staff throw, which narrowly whizzed by the ear of a Mage that had to let down his shield to recharge the spell. One final bolt threw the Inonni back and slammed him hard into a tree, knocking him out.

Several robed Mages emerged cautiously, then rushed to Roquan's aide. A much younger figure then advanced. "Overlord Roquan D'ronstaq, I presume?"

A brief flare of magic cut the ropes around Roquan's wrists. He rose to his feet, ignoring the pain he had suffered in the earlier battle. "Guildmaster Q'garra. I would extend my hospitality to you at this honor, but circumstances dictate otherwise."

Uroddus nodded and adjusted his spectacles. He glanced around. "How many more?"

"I do not know. I suspect they have sent more Portals to other parts of the Manor, as I have not been paid a visit by my Healer Vanlo." He paused. "That is how they are doing it, is it not? They are using the memories of the slaves that they acquired from Gronnus."

"That is correct. There is another implication as well." He glanced towards Roquan's quarters. "Overlord, I strongly recommend that you destroy your Manor records."

Roquan stared. "I beg your pardon, Guildmaster?"

"There is not a great deal of time to explain, as we do not know when they will send..."

Blue-white light flared a short distance away. "Guildmaster!" shouted one of the Mages. "More of them!"

" ... reinforcements," concluded Uroddus with chagrin.


Another Portal opened.

This time, the contingent that arrived was different. Only a scant few were clad in any sort of protection or carried staves. The others wore little more than their robes.

The contingent leader stepped forward just before the Portal collapsed quietly behind him, leaving the magical torches near the end of the path as the only illumination, save for the slowly gathering dawn in the east. The leader looked out towards the shore, his keen eyes picking up telltale signs of the ships still anchored off the coast. "Sentries, watch."

The warriors possessing staves fanned out and went into alert posture, watching all paths of approach. He turned to the remaining Inonni and pointed to the building behind them. "They are in there. Absolute minimal force. Be quick. Use the sleep spell on your pearls if you need to. Do not harm them in the least."

The warriors bowed their heads in respect and acknowledgment.

The contingent leader nodded. "Go."

The warriors departed and streamed towards the front door of the building. A few separated from the pack and crept around the back to block escape from all windows.

This was the one contingent that met with complete success on its intent towards stealth. Evella's emotional state had kept both Sirinna and Amanda awake into the late candlemarks. Both were exhausted by the time they fell asleep together on Sirinna's bed. It made the Inonni's job that much easier.

Sirinna was the first to awaken. Her sleep was light, as her memories threatened to well up once more into her dreamworld. A new nightmare had only begun to take horrible shape in her mind when the arrival of the Inonni jolted her back to wakefulness.

For a moment, she was sure that she had yet awoken, and a heartbeat later, she was absolutely terrified that she had. The shadowy approach of a stranger was too much like her dream, and she let out a scream.

Amanda jerked awake. "Sirinna? What is it?" she asked in a groggy voice. "Was it another... gods, what... !"

She bolted straight up in bed. Sirinna immediately clutched her. "Amanda, I-I can't tell if I'm awake or not! Gods, I c-can't be awake..."

But Amanda was only barely listening, her head whipping around to the figures surrounding the bed. Her heart pounded as she leapt to an obvious conclusion. "I-If you're here from the fleet, you're going to have to go to Master Roquan. You can't just..."

A hand reached down and lighted the lamp on the table by the bed. Amanda trailed off as she got a better look at the faces of their assailants. "You're not from ... you're ... oh gods..."

Sirinna loosened her hold on Amanda. She look around a little less fearfully despite Amanda's anguished words. "Wh-who are you?" Sirinna said in a shaky voice. "Amanda is right. If ... if you want us to service you, you have to first contact Master Roquan and seek his..."

"Sirinna, no, stop!" Amanda called out. "Look at them. Look at their eyes and dark hair. They're from the same place as Jollis!"

Sirinna stared, confused.

Two of the warriors suddenly turned at a soft noise behind them. They immediately dove through the curtained doorway. "What's going on ... who are you? What ... let go! Let go of me!"

Amanda jumped up. "Don't hurt her!"

One of the warriors emerged, holding a naked Evella by the arm. She gasped at the presence of the other men in the room and blushed deeply.

"Another slave?" the Inonni asked.

Amanda swallowed. Even the slight accent to the voice was there. These people were Inonni. "No, she's not a slave, she's a Healer."

Sirinna gathered Amanda in her arms, but this time it was protective rather than comfort-seeking. "Leave at once. You must go to Master Roquan first."

"Sirinna, they're not here for our service! At least ... I-I don't think so."

One of the warriors stepped forward. "I apologize for frightening you, Sirinna," he said in a respectful voice. "It is understood that you are the head Trainer. We will need you to help us keep the other slaves calm."

Sirinna looked confused. "Calm from what?"

"The Manor will be coming under new ownership very soon."

"What?"

Amanda's heart sank. Several Inonni looked perplexed at Sirinna's hostility, but the speaker continued. "As such, we need you to insure that the slaves accept their new owner and the transactions that will be conducted shortly..."

"I will do no such thing!" Sirinna shouted.

Now Amanda was shocked as well. Yet in her head, she silently encouraged her lover. Go, Sirinna, go. Tell them off until I can figure out what's going on.

The speaker paused. "You will do this, as it is what is being commanded of you by your Master."

"You are not my Master! Overlord Roquan D'ronstaq is my Master!"

"He would wish this of you, Sirinna, so..."

"I do not believe you. I will not obey this order until I hear it from Master Roquan himself!"

"Where is Master Roquan?" Amanda piped. "Why is he not here giving us this order?"

Her mind was racing. All she could think of was that one word: transactions. The only such thing she knew could be done with slaves other than contracting them to a client was sell them to a new owner.

Oh gods, it can't be that ... Jollis ... no, he wouldn't ... he WOULDN'T...

"Let go of me!" Evella cried, trying to yank her arm from the warrior's grip. "I am not a slave!"

"Nevertheless, we need to keep you here for the moment," said the speaker. He turned to Sirinna. "You are being quite disobedient. That is not the mark of a good slave at all."

For a moment, Sirinna faltered, as if the words had been a sort of trigger. But the moment passed, and she renewed her resolve. "You are not my Master. And if I am disobedient, I will answer only to Master Roquan."

"Bring us to him," Amanda said, trying to hold back tears. "Let him tell us himself."

Several warriors of the contingent looked towards their leader. He nodded. "Very well. However, they must be restrained."

"Including the Healer?"

"Yes, her as well."

"No!" Evella screamed.

She wrenched her arm. When the warrior refused to yield, she brought her fingernails to bear against his cheek and kicked.

"Do not harm her," the speaker called out, withdrawing a pearl from his pocket.

Amanda caught the movement just as the Inonni released Evella. "Evella, look out!"

But the words were just barely passing Amanda's lips when the Inonni passed his hand over the pearl. It glowed brightly for a moment just as Evella pushed passed him. Evella moaned and sank to her knees as a wave of utter exhaustion swept over her. She lifted a hand for the door, then let it drop like lead. She closed her eyes and slumped slowly to the floor.

Amanda leapt out of bed. "What did you do to her?"

The glow in the pearl died. "I have only made her sleep, nothing more. She is unharmed," the Inonni said. "She will awaken shortly. Now, I can do the same for you, Amanda, and put the restraints on you that way, or you can comply. The same goes for you as well, Sirinna."

Sirinna cast a stricken look at Amanda. "What do we do? I don't know what to do!"

"We do what they say," Amanda said in a shaky voice. "We let them restrain us."


The situation outside Roquan's quarters deteriorated rapidly.

The Mages could repulse only a limited number of Inonni at a time. When they did approach, only close combat could fend them off. One of Roquan's guards managed to awaken, but he got in only two crossbow shots before a warrior smashed it with his staff. His sword parted from him on the next attack, leaving he and Roquan with nothing but fisticuffs for their defense.

The guard was waylaid by another blow against the side of his head. Roquan's body was bearing the brunt of the close attacks, his clothing ripped in several places. A large tear slashed the center of his tunic, revealing several swelling bruises and a gash still oozing blood across his chest. As he staggered back from another rush at him, he favored his right leg.

Yet the look in his eyes was only more determined than before. It seemed that each blow only strengthened his resolve. But it was also clear that resolve would not be enough, and only the bolts of crimson from the Mages prevented him from going down.

"We can't keep this up much longer, Guildmaster!" one of the Mages cried out. "We are expending all our reserves of magic!"

Another Mage was about to chime in when Roquan shouted a warning. He barely got a shield up in time before a staff was hurtled at him. "We can't risk any of us getting hurt enough to remain behind! If they try to tap our memories to open a Portal into..."

"I know!" Uroddus shouted as he let loose another crimson bolt. Each one seemed dimmer than the last. He had tried to use his magic sparingly, but he was already nearly expended. "Overlord, we have to go, we cannot hold out against..."

"Then go!" Roquan yelled back.

"Overlord, you cannot take them on alone, it is suicide."

Roquan staggered from another blow to his midsection as another Inonni rushed him. Uroddus let out a quick burst that disarmed the warrior. Roquan grunted and smashed his fist into the warrior's gut with a vengeance. "I will not abandon my Manor!"

Suddenly, a bolt of bright scarlet ripped through the air and struck one of the Mage's shields. He let out a cry as the shield vaporized in an explosion of light, sending him sprawling to the ground. "Mages!" shouted his compatriot.

Uroddus frowned. "Hellfire. They must have opened a Portal where we could not see it."

An Oceanus Mage launched an attack to where the bolt had orginated and forced the Inonni Mage into defensive posture for a moment. He helped his fallen friend and looked back to Uroddus. "Guildmaster, please!"

Uroddus gave Roquan one last look. "We will continue the fight from the Mage Guild," he said before turning from the battlefield. He pulled out a blue pearl as he ran, waving his hand over it. It burst into nearly blinding brilliance.

Lightning struck the ground before them, bringing them up short. With a crackle and roar of Portal energy, the entrance showed itself. The Mages dove into it, flashing into rapidly retreating shadow.

Uroddus stopped and took one last look behind him. Several warriors were already converging on Roquan. Something moved in the corner of his eye. He turned his head and saw a shadow moving in the light from the window into Roquan's quarters.

The Manor records, Uroddus thought.

His eyes narrowed. Every muscle tensed as he drew upon his last reserves of magic. He was reminded disconcertingly of his battle with Q'ixanna. He absolutely abhorred what he was about to do, but he was desperate.

He brought up his fist, which was already surrounded by a fiery glow. With a grim look and clenched teeth, he thrust his fist towards Roquan's quarters. Blood-red incendiary Mage-fire scorched the grass along its path as it arrowed towards the building. It struck with a tremendous roar, a massive fireball exploding outwards and into the pre-dawn twilight sky. Somebody leapt from the building, his body cocooned in searing flame.

Uroddus swallowed hard and leapt into the Portal. It collapsed in his wake with a reverberating boom.


"What was that?" Amanda demanded.

Amanda, Sirinna, and Evella were herded down one of the paths of the Manor, their wrists bound behind them with cuffs similar to what Sirinna would use on her Trainees, but made of a tougher material that fit more snugly around their wrists. The cuffs were also attached directly to each other instead of connected with a short chain, thus forcing the wrists to remain crossed and limiting movement even further.

A few of the Inonni glanced at each other, also having heard the sudden roar. "It is of no concern. Do not worry about..."

Ahead, red-orange flames rose above the trees between them and the north border of the Manor.

"Fire! There's a fire over there!" Evella cried out.

"Oh gods, that's where..." Sirinna cried in horror.

"What's going on?" Amanda shouted, coming to a stop. An Inonni tried to nudge her forward. She kicked him in the shin. "What are you doing to this place? Where is he?"

"Amanda, please do not defy us. We want you to cooperate with us as much as possible."

"I don't care what you want!" Amanda screamed. She blinked tears from her eyes. "Wh-why are you doing this?"

Before the Inonni could reply, another of their brethren appeared at the end of the path that led to the Healer office. "Hold. You will have to stop here for now."

The leader of the contingent stepped forward. "Is there a problem?"

"Some unforeseen complications at the initial incursion. Some unexpected resistance."

Amanda stared, her heart thumping. Was Roquan fighting back? Did he have someone helping him? Maybe he knew about this all along and everything would be...

"Do they need my warriors to assist?"

"No, they have it hand now. The Overlord was eventually subdued and those assisting him have fled. We will have control of the Manor soon."

Amanda despaired. Sirinna sobbed, her eyes downcast. Evella just stared, as if unable to comprehend it all.

He turned to the three of them and gestured towards Sirinna. "Is this her? The Trainer?"

"Yes."

"We will need her soon. The other slaves are starting to awaken and have noticed the incursion."

The contingent leader glanced at Sirinna. "Another complication, then. She will not comply unless her Overlord orders her."

"Regrettable. But we must facilitate this however possible. I will see when the Overlord can be visited, but he was wounded in the battle."

Amanda gasped. Sirinna openly wept and fell to her knees, tears dripping from her eyes onto the ground.

The Inonni turned to them. "He was not injured badly. He will recover." He turned back to the contingent leader. "But the Healer Vanlo is insisting on seeing him and will not take 'no' for an answer."

"Very well, he may accompany us when we are cleared to approach. But he will need to leave the primary Healer duties to our Healers. The battle unfortunately left us in great need for them for our own people."

Good, you bastards, Amanda thought. She pulled at the restraints and uttered a sigh, which turned into a sob. She recalled that night back on Earth when she was trying to escape the social worker and find Sirinna. She thought she had been so helpless then, but she truly did not know what helpless really meant. Grief flooded her mind and spilled from her eyes as tears down her cheeks. Every crisis she had faced she had managed to find something she could do. Now she could only watch it all happen.


Katla rushed at Uroddus and embraced him as soon as he had stepped away from the Portal.

"I am all right, Katla," said Uroddus softly.

"Don't do that again, gods damn it."

As much as he hated to do it, Uroddus gently pushed her away. "Please, not now, Katla, I'm sorry."

Off to the side, a Mage approached the Portal device and lifted his hands, intending to perform the incantation to shut it down.

"No, leave it active," Uroddus called out, stepping away from Katla.

"Why?" Katla demanded.

"Yes, why, Guildmaster?" said Q'kollan as he stepped up to them. "Do we want to risk them attempting to use this as a focus for their Portals? I know they normally do not use a focus, but that does not mean they cannot revert to the older method."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.