The Merchant of Chaos - Cover

The Merchant of Chaos

Copyright© 2008 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 43

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 43 - With the failure of the Overlords' gambit, Oceanus is plunged into civil war. But the Mages may yet uncover Jollis' secret, forcing him to desperate ends to preserve his mission. In the middle is Amanda, wishing only to be happy in her reunion with her lover, but unable to resist becoming involved as she struggles to redefine her role in this world. But her personal chaos is nothing compared to the chaos planned for her by Jollis. (This is the fourth story in the series)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   NonConsensual   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Lord Duric climbed to the top of the ridge, surrounded by the soldiers of his guard contingent as the sun rose over the morning mists. They looked warily at him as he approached the edge, their gaze darting about warily seeking any possible threats. One of his regiment commanders came to his side. The commander shaded his eyes and extended an arm. "There, my Lord."

Duric turned his head and nodded. Past forest and plains, the spires of the Imperial Palace rose in the distance, just on the other side of a winding river.

The commander lowered his eyes. "Scouts report contact with Imperial legions to the east..." He pointed slightly to the right. " ... and here to the northwest..." He swung his arm far to the left and up.

"The legion to the northwest is the one we routed the day before yesterday, is it not?" Duric asked.

"Yes, my Lord, it retreated here. I would assume it has been resupplied and may have taken on more guardsmen from the Palace. It's too far away for us to attack directly without jeopardizing our east flank."

Lord Duric shifted his eyes between both places, and then rested them on the distant Palace. "So we have two choices. Take on the weak legion in hopes of punching through to the Palace by nightfall but risk a break in the east flank, or go head-to-head with the fresh legion occupying the good defensive terrain and delay our final assault on the Palace until tomorrow."

"That is about the size of it, my Lord," said the commander. "Do we know anything about the position of Rithas' legion from the north?"

"Lord Tarras contacted me last night." Duric jerked his head towards a spot between the Palace and the weaker legion. "He's right out there, just over the hills to the north of the Palace. Waiting."

The commander frowned. "Waiting? For what?"

"For us."

"I don't understand. He's close enough to set up a fortified defense of the Palace. Surely that is what he will do today. Perhaps then we should take on the weaker legion and risk the flank."

Duric turned to the commander. "It is Tarras' opinion, and I concur, that Rithas seeks the throne himself."

The commander's eyes widened. "Are you quite serious?"

"I wish I wasn't. He is likely waiting until we are about to sweep down on the Palace before he engages us. He will use the ensuing chaos to slip into the Palace and take out Z'haas. With him in direct command of the remaining Imperial forces, including the Imperial Guard, he may have the tactical skill to throw back our assault."

"That would be a disaster, my Lord. We have achieved so much, but we are reaching our limits. If we cannot take the Palace by tomorrow, we risk having to fight a fresh legion coming from the west. Hellfire, if only we had not had to diverge from our original plans because of that bombardment, we would have been here a day earlier."

Duric narrowed his eyes and peered intently at the landscape. "One moment." He took another step closer to the edge.

"My Lord, there are loose rocks..." a soldier began just behind Duric.

Duric waved him silent. The guard contingent was not his idea. He didn't care for it, as it put more distance, physically and socially, between him and his men. But Tarras insisted it was worth the risk. The closer they got to the Palace, the more likely Imperial agents might be scouring the countryside looking for easy targets.

Duric finally pointed. "Look, right there. Is that a ridge?"

The commander peered down. It was an outcropping of rock, dotted with brush and some grasses, that rose between the forest and hills to the right, where the fresh legion sat, and a clear area of plains. Beyond those plains were more hills, and beyond that, the weaker legion. "Yes, it is, my Lord."

Duric followed it with his eyes slowly northward. He pointed again. "And there, it looks like a small gap."

The commander nodded slowly. "Yes, my Lord. But what of it?"

"I think I have an idea. How much catapult ammunition do we have?"

"Enough for two barrages. We assumed you would use one today as the opening volley when we engage the enemy, and the second would be reserved for the final assault on the Palace."

Duric pointed to the plains behind the ridge. "And down there, would we be out of view of either legion?"

The commander considered. "I think so. Where are you going with this, my Lord?"

Duric grinned. "Send the catapults down onto those plains and have them ready to fire over the ridge at my command."

The commander balked. "I beg your pardon?"

"And send all the ammunition that we have."

"All of it? Wait, are you planning to attack the legion from the flank? My Lord, that's suicide. We would have to go far to the north to get around that ridge, and that would allow the other legion to jeopardize our west flank. You're only trading one flank problem for another."

Duric shook his head. "No, just send the catapults and a single sub-regiment. Preferably very nimble and quick men for both. Nothing else."

The commander frowned. Then, slowly, it dawned on him what Duric was planning. "My Lord, that ... if you could pull that off ... but the men that we sent would be in danger."

"I know. Ask for volunteers. Let them know the risk. But if they can find some cover down there, it might keep them safe long enough before they have to pull their forces back."

The commander looked out over the landscape and sighed. "It will take until at least midday to get them into position."

"If this works, it should not matter. Now, you have your orders, Commander."

The Commander nodded, saluted, and raced back towards camp.


Lanno smiled a bit uneasily as he approached Amanda. "I'm glad to see you back at work in the office again."

Amanda smiled, a genuine one, not just a polite courtesy. "Having something to do with my hands helps keep things from stiffening too much."

Lanno smirked very slightly and seemed to pause. "Well, um, I suppose I could give you some exercises to ... what?"

Amanda had started grinning at him mischievously. "I left it wide open for you and you didn't even take it."

Lanno blinked in confusion.

"Something to do with my hands? To keep things from stiffening?"

"Oh, that," Lanno said with a small smile.

Amanda sighed. "I know you've got something going with Evella, Lanno, but I do miss all that."

"Well, that's not the reason I stopped doing it."

"I know. I didn't make it any easier for you, and I'm sorry about that."

"That's not it either. I just had a lot on my mind. Yes, most of that was Evella, but not the way you think."

"I don't understand."

"Evella is a good person, Amanda, despite what she did for Freya," Lanno said. "She's really smart. She has a lot going for her. She doesn't need to do what she's doing. She deserves something better."

Amanda nodded slowly. "Well, I know all that, but..."

"But what?"

Amanda bit her lip. She knew what she wanted to ask, but it didn't seem appropriate. Or she was simply afraid of the answer. She shook her head. "Never mind."

She started to turn away, but Lanno gently grasped her arm and coaxed her into facing him again. "No, wait, what is it? I don't want you being upset with me without me knowing why."

"No, I'm not upset with you, not anymore."

"Not anymore?"

Flustered, Amanda struggled to find the right words. "Well, you knew I was upset with you, that's not a secret."

"But it sounds like I don't know the whole story, and I'm tired of guessing."

Amanda frowned in defiance, but it quickly faded. She fidgeted, and then chided herself for acting as if she were a lovestruck teenager. "Lanno, are you ... are you in love with Evella?"

Lanno looked genuinely surprised. "In love with her?"

Amanda nodded, not daring to trust her voice.

Lanno looked uneasy. "Maybe at one point I thought I was, but that was some time ago. Maybe I thought it would happen again when she first arrived, but it hasn't. I mean, I care about her, of course, and I guess I do love her in a way, but I'm not in love with her."

Amanda suddenly looked relieved and managed a weak smile.

"Now you have me curious. Why was that important to you?" He paused, and his eyes widened in shock. "Wait, you're not ... you're ... with me... ?"

"No!" Amanda said a bit more loudly than she intended. "I mean, no, it's not that. But if you were in love with Evella, I would just be in the way."

Lanno smiled and pulled Amanda into a hug. "You're not in the way, Amanda. Please don't think that."

Amanda shivered as he drew her close. She let out a slow sigh, her sex warm. She closed her eyes and clutched his arms. She was very temped to try to slide a leg between his, and her leg quivered as if it were about to do it on its own. It still didn't seem right, even after what Lanno had told her about his intentions towards Evella.

It was soon a moot point. Lanno's hands slid over her ass and squeezed. She let out a husky sigh into his ear.

"Amanda, I miss a few other things about us as well," murmured Lanno.

"I thought you would be getting more than enough with Evella," Amanda said in a quavering voice.

Lanno pulled back just enough to look into her dark eyes. They looked back at him, sultry and pleading, but also confused. "Yes, I have sex with her a lot, but to be honest, there isn't a lot of variety. I like how things were more different and interesting with you."

Amanda slowly smiled. "You're going to make me all wet at this rate," she whispered.

Lanno grinned slyly. Amanda let out a small gasp as his fingers dipped into her slit, then slid upward and teased her womanhood. Amanda backed into the counter and closed her eyes, letting out a contented sigh at the slow, gentle pleasure. She spread her feet apart in silent invitation.

Lanno was very tempted. His manhood had swelled to full hardness under his clothes and ached for Amanda's touch. Had Vanlo not been in the office as well, he might very well have followed through. He briefly had the wild thought of taking her on one of the treatment tables. For some reason he thought that would be rather erotic.

Instead, he glanced anxiously at the door to the back room and withdrew his fingers. Amanda gave him a peevish look before she caught herself. She also glanced towards the same door and nodded to Lanno. "I understand."

"I really wish I could invite you over to my quarters this evening, Amanda, but..."

"I know." Amanda, too, was tempted. She wanted to reply that if Evella was so intent on playing the part of the slave, she needed to accept that he would have trysts with others in her company.

Amanda suddenly smiled.

"What?"

"Could you get away this evening at all? Just for a little while? You could come to my quarters. If you don't mind Sirinna being there." She grinned. "She might even want to join in."

Lanno paused, seriously contemplating it. "I don't know, Amanda, she'll want to know where I was going."

Again came the urge to retort. It was none of Evella's business what he was doing, if they were not really in love. Evella couldn't tell him when he could go and who he could see, or even with whom he could have sex. "But wouldn't you like to have two of us at once?"

Lanno smirked. "Oh, now that is not fair."

Amanda grinned. "Why not?"

"You're trying to appeal to my baser instincts again."

"It's very easy to do, you know."

Lanno gave her a look of mock-indignation. "Now you're just being naughty again."

"Sirinna has a paddle."

"Now, stop that!"

Amanda giggled.

Lanno grinned broadly. It had been too long since he had heard that delightful sound. "All right, Amanda, you naughty girl. I'll see if I can get away for a little while at sunset. Will that work?"

Amanda nodded eagerly. "Yes, that works. I'll let Sirinna know. She needs something to distract her anyway."

Lanno's grin faded. "Is she still having trouble?"

"With the nightmares? Yes, she is, but no worse than before. It's more what her memories and her intelligence are doing to her now. She suddenly has all these new worries."

"I never stopped to think about how a slave's depressed intelligence might be part of why they are so happy and bubbly all the time."

"It'll be all right. She just needs..." She trailed off. She paused and glanced to the side uneasily.

"Time?" Lanno suggested.

Amanda looked back to him and nodded. "Yes, that's it. Time."

"Is something the..."

"Lanno, I better get back to work, Vanlo will be expecting me to finish preparing some more anti-rash salve by midday." She started away from him, then turned her head and smiled. "Don't forget to come by later."

Lanno nodded and smiled faintly. "I won't."

Amanda cast a lingering and somewhat forlorn look at Lanno before returning to her task.


The two seaman in the small boat let go of the oars and grabbed the hull of the great ship, using the hand-holds mounted near the bottom of the ladder. Muscles strained as they held the boat steady in the choppy waves long enough for their passenger to ascend the ladder. A shrill whistle sounded as his head poked into view on deck.

"Lord Admiral on deck!"

Several dozen seamen came to crisp attention as Vortas was helped to his feet by the First Mate of the Dreadnought Firestorm. Vortas smoothed out his uniform. "As you were."

A tall, broad-shouldered man stepped forward with a smile and offered a salute. "This is an honor, Lord Admiral. I had not expected to find you here."

"It is not exactly a social call, Captain Gonnon," said Vortas sourly.

Captain Gonnon V'linna's smile did not waver. "Of course, my Lord. You are here to see the fleet in action. I estimate we'll be in proper position just after midday for the first round of bombardment. Then we'll see what's what and check where to send our next volley."

Vortas made a face. "Actually, I am here for just the opposite, to see no action whatsoever."

Gonnon raised an eyebrow. "Pardon?"

"Let's discuss this in private, if you would, Captain."


Mage Q'holan sat quietly in his quarters at his desk, his head propped up with one hand, his other hooding his eyes. The room was dark save for stray beams of sunlight that leaked in around the edges of the shutters.

He had crucial information for the Emperor. It might be the only thing that would allow him to keep the throne.

Or it could simply prop up his regime for another day, perhaps two.

Or it could truly save him, and allow his reign to continue onward into history.

Q'holan let out a long sigh. He dropped his hand from his eyes and curled it into a fist. He thumped it once on the table in frustration, throwing blue sparks. A thousand recriminations shouted in his head. Why did the Guild reject his request to return? Why did they not simply stop this nonsense themselves? Why did Q'yros tolerate this for so long?

He lifted his head and leaned back in his chair. What was better, a rule by paranoid insanity, or a rule at the edge of a sword?

If he refused to tell the Emperor, Z'haas would likely be dead by dusk the next day. The madness would end, but a worse one might begin. But tell Z'haas, and the madness might end. It might be for the better.

Q'holan hated being an information broker. He just wanted to be a Mage and advisor. He didn't want to make a name for himself. But now he had the potential to be remembered for the ages.

He sighed and stood. His best bet was to not second guess it. Let someone else make the decisions. He would only relay what he knew and nothing more.

The Mage trudged from his quarters and looked about for the Emperor. He eventually found Z'haas in the situation room, anxiously looking at the map and browbeating several adjuncts with demands for more information. Several Farviews were being held with various legion commanders.

The Emperor rushed up the moment he saw the Mage and practically screamed. "That lazy lout Rithas is not here yet! Duric's armies are outside the door, and he would see his Emperor perish! I will have his hide for a rug if he does not get here by the close of the day!"

Q'holan swallowed. "My Emperor, I have some information about the Lord General that you need to hear..."


Gonnon rose and stared at the Lord Admiral. "You're countermanding my orders, my Lord?"

"I believe I have explained my reasons to you sufficiently."

Gonnon appeared too stunned for words.

"Your action is not sanctioned, Captain, not by me and most certainly not by the Charter."

"My Lord, with all due respect, these orders are from the Emperor himself!"

"But he is not here, and I am!" Vortas thundered. "And I am still your superior officer!"

"I am sorry, my Lord, but surely you are making a mistake. The Emperor believes this to be a very crucial battle in the war against the rebellious Nobility."

"Have you not heard a single word I said, Captain? What threat are a group of naked slaves to the Emperor or the Empire?"

"I will admit that I do not understand the intentions behind the orders, my Lord," said Gonnon. "But surely the Emperor would not have given them if he did not believe that there was something of military worth here."

"And I have told you that I went ashore myself and was taken about the Manor. I saw no such military worth. Nothing. It is an Overlord Manor and nothing more."

"Then perhaps it is of political importance. I..."

Vortas thumped his fist against the table and shot to his feet. "Political? We are not in the business of politics, Captain Gonnon! We are seamen!"

"We are loyal soldiers of the Emperor!" Gonnon countered.

"We also swear to uphold the Charter!"

Gonnon paused. Finally, in a low voice, he said, "I did ask the Emperor about that, my Lord, when he gave me these orders."

"And what did he have to say?"

"He said the Charter was void. The Nobility made a travesty of it, so why should we abide by it?"

Vortas sighed windily. "Since you're so interested in politics, Captain, you should know that the first rule of warfare is to demonize the opposition whenever you can. Claim that they started it first."

Gonnon frowned. "Are you calling the Emperor a liar, my Lord?"

"I will not argue semantics with you, Captain. I do not wish this bombardment to take place, and it will not."

"I cannot go against the will of the Emperor, my Lord."

Vortas' mind raced. He had to stop this however he could. If he had a little more time, it may all be a moot point. "Very well, Captain," Vortas said, folding his hands behind him. "I propose a compromise. Delay your bombardment."

Gonnon raised an eyebrow. "Delay it?"

"Yes. Deploy the fleet, but hold off on preparations to attack. Then observe."

"Observe for what?"

"The terrain is fairly flat over the Manor, Captain. Have your men watch for movement that suggests some military operation is in progress."

Gonnon frowned. "But they will simply lay low if they know they are being watched, and we cannot be so vigilant as to catch every little movement."

Vortas made a sour face. "Just tell your men about all the naked girls. That will have them on the distance viewers from morning til night. They're bound to see something if there's anything else to see."

"And how long do we do this?"

"We will take it day by day, Captain, how's that?"

Gonnon looked dubious. "I don't like this, my Lord. If the Emperor realizes I have delayed in carrying out his orders..."

"I will take full responsibility."

Gonnon sighed. "Very well, Lord Admiral. I hope this does not turn out badly for any of us in the end."


The Imperial legion lay fortified in its position just at the edge of the forest. Its eastern flank abutted the ocean, and to the west rose the ridge. Behind them was more forest, more opportunity to find cover and convenience if forced to do a fighting retreat. They would inflict much damage on the attacking army before breaking through to grassland.

As the morning dragged on and no attack came, it gave them more opportunity to buttress their forward lines. Yet the commander was not stupid. He knew of the gap in the ridge, and of the cleverness of Lord Duric.

So when the great stones hurtled by Duric's catapults came sailing over the ridge, crashing down into the west side of the camp, the commander was not taken completely by surprise. Immediately a full regiment of men surged towards the opening in the ridge, and a second assembled in reserve. As they approached, they heard the footfalls of their counterparts and saw the plumes of dust rise above the ridge and knew the battle would be imminent.

Yet the regiment waited and nothing happened. The sound of marching was constant, yet growing no closer, and no one emerged. Finally, the commander sent a small continent of soldiers to investigate.

The Imperial soldiers were cut down immediately as soon as they appeared. Someone took this as a sign that the battle was to be joined, and the Imperial regiment surged into the gap.

Duric's forces appeared arrayed before them, and they fought viciously despite the sparseness of their line, holding their own against the superior number because of the impetuousness of a few soldiers that had started the mad rush. The legion commander shouted orders and stood the men down, pulling them back from the gap.

But by that time, the ruse had served its purpose.

Duric's main army slammed into the forward defenses of the legion. Casualties were high in the opening moments of the battle as Duric's soldiers fought to dislodge the defenders, but once they did, the ranks immediately behind them were thin from the diversion. Duric advanced halfway through the forest before the lines of the Imperial legion had firmed.

Now it would be a bloody battle of attrition to reach the grasslands to the north and clear the path to the Palace, but it would be a little less bloody now.


Z'haas stared, his mouth hanging open, his eyes shimmering somewhere between shock and desperation. "Are you sure of this? Are you sure?"

"This is directly from the clan's elders, my Emperor," said Q'holan. "They said Dollas suspected Rithas of conspiracy against you and played along with it. Rithas must have suspected that Dollas' true loyalties lay with you."

The Mage did not believe this for a moment. That clan never got over their resentment when their candidate for the throne had been passed over in favor of Z'haas so many years ago. More likely Dollas was interested in increasing his clan's influence at court, or perhaps he wanted the throne for himself and intended to snatch it away from Rithas. The fact that the clan knew so many details of the conspiracy meant they were likely co-conspirators with Dollas. Now that they were cut out, they were going to see to it that Rithas was cut out as well.

"But he ... he was to defend..." The Emperor trailed off. He turned away and staggered towards the table. His body began to tremble, his hands curling into fists as a feral growl rose from his throat. He pounded his fists on the table and letting out a loud bellow of rage.

Several adjuncts backed away, glancing anxiously between them.

"TRAITOR!!" Z'haas screamed. He whirled around and lunged at the Mage. Q'holan was so surprised he barely had a chance to back up a step before the Emperor grabbed his robe. "I'll kill him!" Z'haas shouted into the Mage's face. "And I will do it with my own hand! Like I handle all traitors! Like I did to Janna! Like I will do to Roquan! And Duric! And Uras! And Uridon! And Jollis!"

Q'holan almost did it. He even raised his hand and started to envision the incantation. He almost sent the Emperor flying across the room in a burst of protective magic.

The Emperor let go, panting heavily. "Every last one ... I will kill them by my hand ... I will watch them die. I will spill their blood so Oceanus lives. Yes, that is what I will do. I have to do it. I cannot trust anyone else." Z'haas turned back to the map. "Everyone get out."

No one moved in the shocked pause that followed.

"I SAID GET OUT!"

Hastily, everyone scrambled out, the guards closing the door behind them with a loud thud.

Q'holan paused in the corridor and took one last look back. He then proceeded down the hall and never came back.


Lord Duric looked out over the field that had been set up to triage and treat the wounded as the last rays of daylight stretched into a fading orange across the former battlefield. One of the commanders walked up to Duric and saluted. "My Lord, the enemy has completed their retreat to the river. The rest of the grasslands to the north are clear. It should be safe to camp here despite the open terrain."

Duric nodded once. "We'll set up some patrols to be safe, in case that other legion decides to make trouble for us into the evening hours."

"Unlikely, my Lord. Latest scout report says they have no heavy war devices, only foot soldiers and some archers. But I agree, we should not take any chances." He turned his head and looked towards the wounded.

Duric noticed his gaze and folded his arms. "Too many casualties than I would have liked."

"But far less than it could have been, my Lord. Your gambit was well-played."

"Except it leaves us with no heavy warmakers ourselves. We'll have to do it with what we have now."

"We can do it, my Lord. You were wise in stopping the battle early. Trying to pursue them across this field would have exhausted the men, and tired men make mistakes."

Duric looked out towards the northwest, as if transfixed.

The Commander glanced that way as well. "My Lord?"

"It is too bad we could not have approached the Palace from that angle," Duric mused. "There would have been a sense of coming full circle."

"Ah, was that where you made a stand against the Imperium the last time?"

Duric smirked. "More like a standoff than a stand. Not much was accomplished that day." His grin faded. "And only one real casualty."

"And tomorrow you will avenge her, my Lord."

Duric shook his head. "This is not what this is about. Yes, I did think about that. I did indeed wonder what it would be like to run my sword through Z'haas. But that is not the way I want to begin my reign."

"He would not hesitate to do it to you."

"Perhaps. And I will not be so foolish as to confront him alone. But I will not be the one to raise my sword first in anger. And my men will not attack him unless he shows clear hostile intent."

The Commander looked perplexed. "My Lord, are you expecting he will step down willingly?"

"It is my hope." He gave the Commander a lopsided smile. "Perhaps I am too idealist after all to become Emperor."

The Commander smiled as well. "Not at all, my Lord. So long as it is balanced with a healthy amount of caution and pragmatism. I think that is all anyone really wants in an Emperor."

Duric stepped forward and clasped the Commander's shoulder. The Commander did the same in return. "Gather the other Commanders. We need to plan for our assault in the morning."

"At once, my Lord."


To Lanno, the energy that Amanda exhibited was fantastic.

Her movements at first were slow, methodical, and sensuous in the extreme. It seemed forever since she had first applied her lips and skilled tongue to his manhood. He lost the ability to speak coherently as the pleasure mounted, rising so slowly as to be nearly excruciating.

Yet despite the great care she took, there was a sense of frantic desperation in her eyes. It was as if she were afraid that something bad would happen were she to stop or rush. Finally, Lanno was close to begging her to drive him along faster. Amanda caught on that his need for release was reaching the breaking point. She lifted her head and gave the swollen head of his manhood one last gentle kiss before she crawled atop him.

Lanno reached for her with a desperation close to what he saw in her eyes. It was even more pronounced now, a silent plea in her glistening gaze. Panting softly, she drew her body over his and lowered her hips. With expert aplomb, she wriggled until the head of his manhood lay just barely nestled in her folds. Lanno moaned, a drop oozing from the tip in his excitement.

Amanda let out a husky sigh as she slid herself back and neatly enveloped him inside her warm tunnel. She closed her eyes and moaned at the fullness, and she paused as if to savor the moment.

Lanno's hands reached for her breasts. Amanda gasped as her nipples were stroked, and she very nearly burst into orgasm right then. Her muscles tensed, drawing her tunnel tight around him. When she pumped her hips, Lanno uttered a strained groan at how much her muscles tugged at him.

Amanda was in no hurry, keeping her muscles clenched to hold off her own climax. It had the side-effect of easing Lanno along as well, nearly as slowly as when she had used her mouth. Lanno did not have the heart to say anything, and the truth was that he had never experienced sex that lasted this long in his life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.