The Merchant of Chaos - Cover

The Merchant of Chaos

Copyright© 2008 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 29

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 29 - With the failure of the Overlords' gambit, Oceanus is plunged into civil war. But the Mages may yet uncover Jollis' secret, forcing him to desperate ends to preserve his mission. In the middle is Amanda, wishing only to be happy in her reunion with her lover, but unable to resist becoming involved as she struggles to redefine her role in this world. But her personal chaos is nothing compared to the chaos planned for her by Jollis. (This is the fourth story in the series)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   NonConsensual   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Freya left her quarters at the old Manor for the last time.

She was already referring to it in the past tense. Whatever emotional attachment she may have had to the place had already been severed. She strolled along the winding path to her Portal chamber with hardly a glance at anything around her. It was as if she were in a foreign land and wanted to return home.

She was already thinking about what her new home would be like once she had a chance to reverse her fortunes. She wondered how she had managed to tolerate the old place for so long.

Freya sauntered into the Portal chamber with a smile. A small satchel was draped over one shoulder, carrying her personal effects. The Portal device thrummed and pulsed, its energies having crescendoed and now waited for release. Her Trainer Taya stood nearby. Seven other girls were with her, alternately gawking at the device or playfully pawing each other.

Most of the girls were in collars and cuffs, as they had been "acquired" only recently. Two were fully graduated. Freya thought the mix would prove valuable. And there was Eveena.

Freya's smile widened as her gaze fell on the former Healer. The two graduated slaves were taking turns teasing her into a sexual frenzy, giggling at her increasingly desperate moans. Eveena would try to shove her sex into the hand that was touching her, only to feel it slip away. Then she would lean into another hand at her breast, only to have it withdraw.

She whimpered, the insides of her thighs damp. There was a faint wet sound whenever her legs moved against each other. This made her tormentors giggle even more.

"Now, now, no need to torture her," Freya said with a sly grin.

The two slaves looked up at their Mistress and bowed their heads. They withdrew and stepped back, and tried in vain to stifle a few last giggles behind their hands.

Eveena trembled and gave the Overlord a pleading look. Freya slipped her hand between Eveena's legs and lightly touched her slit. The girl very nearly shoved her pussy into her Mistress' hand, but a warning look from Taya stopped her. She remained where she was, shaking and panting.

Freya teased Eveena nearly as badly before she relented and stroked the young slave to orgasm. Eveena cried out and shuddered as she came.

"That should hold you for a bit," Freya said, withdrawing her hand.

"Y-yes, thank you, Mistress," Eveena panted.

"But I'll bet you're still horny, aren't you?"

Eveena swallowed and squeezed her legs together. She bit her lower lip and nodded.

"I am sure that Overlord Wotan will be interested in seeing what a good girl you are. Here." Freya took her chain from Taya. "I will take her with me. You will manage the others. I will send you and them through the Portal first and let it cycle once. Wotan will wish to accommodate you first."

"Yes, Mistress."

Freya stepped towards the Portal. She gestured and uttered a short incantation.

Lightning forked from above, causing at least one of the Narlassi-bred slaves to utter a short shriek. Freya turned her head, but Taya already had it under control. Eveena gasped and jumped back a half-step, but looked on in fascination as the energies collapsed upon themselves and expanded into the Portal opening.

"There is nothing to be frightened of, now," Taya said soothingly. "Just step through. You won't feel it at all. You'll simply be on the other side."

"Make sure to step away as soon as you are through," Freya ordered.

"I will go first," said Taya. "Follow me."

Taya turned from them and casually stepped into the Portal. A flash of shadow, velocity, and she was gone. It elicited more than one frightened gasp from the others.

"Go on," Freya urged. "The next one."

Slowly and haltingly, the slaves entered the Portal. Freya hurried the last few along, as the Portal cycle was nearing its end.

Just after the last one was away, the edges of the Portal opening flickered red and orange, warning that instabilities had accumulated. This was unavoidable in most standard Oceanus Portals, and was the reason why they could not be kept open indefinitely except by a skilled Mage. Freya quickly gestured, and the Portal closed with a boom.

Now she would need to wait for the Portal to cycle. It had to bleed off the unstable energies and replenish them with fresh energy from the gemstone heart. It would not be too long.


"And what would you do with her if she did come, Roquan?" Rennis demanded as he stepped across the outer chamber of Roquan's quarters. "You can't just keep her here or lock her up like a common slave!"

"And why not?" Doran roared. "What has she done to deserve any respect from us?"

"I will say the same thing about her as I did Gronnus. She is still an Overlord and deserves some measure of dignity."

"Oh, does she now? Do you see anyone mourning the loss of Gronnus? You would be hard pressed to find a single Overlord that would spare even a modicum of sympathy for... !"

"Enough," declared Roquan. "I did not invite debate on this matter."

"Then perhaps you need to clarify what you will do," Rennis said.

"I will keep her here, Rennis. I have to, " he said when Rennis turned away in frustration and disgust. "I have no choice. I have a moral obligation to prevent her from perpetrating her crimes again."

Rennis whirled around. "And since when are we the judge of that? We're not the Conclave! We're not a tribunal!"

"Rennis, stop arguing semantics!" Doran shouted, throwing up his hands. "Hellfire, Rennis, this should not require any thought. If we let her loose, or let her go on to Wotan, she will use the Draught again on more Narlassi."

"Then warn the other Overlords! Tell them what's she's done! At least then..."

"I said enough!" Roquan said, shifting his gaze between his compatriots. "I will keep her here long enough to contact the other Overlords, and I will treat her with as much dignity as her station dictates, but I will not give her even a single chance to use this Draught again. I could not live with myself if I had the chance to stop this and I failed."

Rennis let out a long sigh. "What in the hells have we become? Why does it have to come to this?"

"I have been asking myself that question for the past moon," Doran muttered.

"All we can do is deal with the moment," said Roquan. "Nothing is as it was. We cannot go by the old rules of engagement. We..."

There was a sudden ruckus as a guard burst into the chamber. "My Lord! A Portal has opened at your Portal chamber!"

Rennis and Doran closed ranks around Roquan. "Is it Freya?" Roquan demanded. "Have you taken..."

"Not her, my Lord, just some slaves. Then the Portal closed immediately after."

"Her Portal is cycling. She sent some of her remaining slaves ahead of her. We don't have much time. Come."

Roquan headed out of his quarters, the guard following. Rennis and Doran charged out of the chamber nearly on the guard's heels.

"Have you left men there?" Roquan said to the guard, oblivious for the moment to the two Overlords behind him.

"Two men, my Lord, one watching the Portal, the other the slaves. The slaves are very excited and anxious, and they're a bit of a distraction..."

"Then go fetch ... wait, here he is."

"Your Lordship!" cried a winded Vanlo as he approached with a stumbling run, a concerned Lanno in tow. "A Portal has opened..."

Roquan came to a stop. The other two Overlords nearly ran into him. "Yes, Vanlo, thank you, I already know. We have some slaves that came through the Portal that need to be examined and calmed before I will allow them to mingle with mine. Can you..."

"I'll go take care of them!" Lanno declared, and ran for the Portal chamber.

"Vanlo, catch your breath and head back to your office and await the slaves." He turned to Rennis and Doran. "And you two will wait in my quarters."

"Now see here, you cannot order... !" Doran blustered.

"This is my Manor, and I can order anyone I damn well please. I will not have this turning into a circus. No, I will not debate this with either of you."

He turned on his heel and left the two Overlords and the Healer behind, the guard falling into step beside him.


Freya grew more eager to leave the more she waited for her Portal to ready itself. She had done some rough calculations in her head. The amount that Jollis had paid her for the bulk of her slaves was more that she would have received had she sold them to other Overlords. Financially, she was actually ahead.

Her smile widened. She imagined Roquan was gloating over Freya's supposed predicament. It did delay her plans concerning Roquan, but not by much. She imagined the war would get worse, and thus Roquan would be seen in an ever worsening light. And now she could play on the sympathy of the other Overlords.

Everything was aligning in her favor despite this temporary setback.

Freya played with her slave as she waited, cupping a breast in her fingers, tweaking a nipple, caressing her thigh. Eveena trembled in need again, panting softly.

The Portal device began to thrum once more. It had fully charged and was ready. Freya gestured. Another crash of lightning, and the Portal opened again before her. She waved her hand, activating the spell that would shut down her Portal device once she was through and the Portal had closed.

She drew Eveena before her and snapped the chain. Without a backwards glance, she followed her slave and stepped into the Portal.


"Lanno, take the slaves back to the office," Roquan snapped.

"But, Overlord, Evella may be coming with her!" Lanno exclaimed. "I want to see that she's okay! Please let me stay just long enough to..."

"The slaves need you more than Evella does."

Lanno sighed in exasperation as he stared at the slaves. Several stood huddled against each other, looking on in fear. Taya was attempting to keep them calm, but she was obviously anxious as well. Unlike the others, she had been to Wotan's Manor once, and knew immediately that something was very wrong.

"I am not in the mood for defiance, Lanno," said Roquan. "You are a Healer and I call upon you to do your duty to your Overlord. That is my final word."

Roquan turned away without waiting for a reply. Lanno glared at him, but then turned to Taya and helped her gently herd the slaves towards the Healer office.

The other two guards stood near the open door to the Portal chamber, crossbows loaded but held at their sides. The Overlord approached them. "Take up position on either side of the chamber. You will wait until Freya steps out of the building. I do not want to risk apprehending her with the Portal still active."

Both guards nodded and dashed back towards the building.

The third one stepped forward. "Your orders, my Lord?"

There was a flash of light and a crack of thunder from inside the chamber.

Roquan pointed. "Close that door, and hurry!"


Freya came to a stop behind her horny but confused slave and paused. She frowned. Surely Wotan would have returned by now to greet her properly? Or was this some way of subtlety snubbing her, since he had not been keen on providing accommodations for her slaves? And why would the door be closed?

Freya glanced back at the still-open Portal. Her hand gripped the chain tightly. She contemplated going back and Farviewing Wotan, just to see what the delay was. But if she did not counter the previous spell in time, the Portal would have to be re-energized, which would take several candlemarks at least.

Even as she was contemplating this, the Portal collapsed with a resounding boom. Eveena gasped and flinched nervously. Freya snapped at the chain in annoyance. "Behave yourself."

"I'm sorry, Mistress," Eveena said, her voice still breathless from her arousal. She shifted restlessly, now more from her unsatisfied sexual desire than anxiety.

As Eveena's hands were cuffed behind her, Freya led the way and pushed open the doors, snapping the chain once more to force Eveena into step behind her. She took a half-step across the threshold, stopping when she saw a lone guard ahead.

Freya placed a hand on her hip. "So, does Wotan tend to insult all his visitors like this by refusing to greet them at the Portal?"

"He was called away for a short while," the guard said, his tone a bit stiff. "I shall take you to him, my Lady."

Freya narrowed her eyes and glanced to either side. She did not move. "What is going on here? Wotan would not leave some underling to..."

"He regrets the inconvenience. Please, come with me."

Freya sighed. She snapped the chain and walked forward. "This had better be good, or he will not hear the end of it from me. I have been through far too much to tolerate..."

The guard swiftly raised his crossbow and trained it on the Overlord. Freya halted, her eyes widening in shock. "Overlord, please do not move."

Freya looked around her and up into the sky. She finally noticed the tropical trees that surrounded the clearing, and the tang of briny humidity in the air. Her teeth clenched. "Roquan," she muttered, her eyes burning. She started to back up.

The guard stepped forward. "Overlord! Please, do not... !"

Freya yanked on the chain. Eveena stumbled and fell to one knee, coughing when the collar tugged hard at her neck. Freya grabbed her arm and pulled her hard to her feet. "Get up. Get up, you useless idiot!"

"I'm sorry, Mistress! I ... what?"

Eveena was thoroughly confused when she was planted directly before her Overlord, then frightened when she looked at the guard, though she was not sure why. She tried to back away, but there was no where to go, and Freya simply yanked on her chain harder.

Freya smirked and slowly backed up. "Now, don't get any stupid ideas. You're going to let me get back in the chamber and..."

There was a noise behind her. Her head jerked in time to see two more guards surge towards her and level their weapons, blocking her way to the door.

Freya dropped her satchel and picked up the chain. She wrapped it once around Eveena's throat, and pulled hard at the ends. Eveena let out a strangled gasp, her eyes wide in terror.

"Back off!" Freya screamed.

The guards exchanged glances, unsure of what to do. Teeth clenched and bared like a wild animal, Freya yanked at the ends of the chain again. Eveena flailed as she choked. "Drop the weapons or I kill her."

The guards started to do so, paused, then raised them again.

Freya's eyes widened in abject panic. "Did you hear me? I said I... !"

A hand landed heavily on her shoulder and spun her around. A second one backhanded her across the face. Both Freya and Eveena fell to the ground.

Roquan dropped to his knee beside the slave and removed the chain from around her throat. Eveena wheezed and coughed violently. The Overlord swiftly removed the cuffs and collar with an unlocking pearl. Eveena clutched at her tortured throat, but she was breathing again.

"You will be all right," Roquan said softly. He lifted his head and looked at the guards. He jerked his head towards Freya.

Two guards surged forward and grabbed one arm each. They dragged Freya to her feet. A small trickle of blood ran from the corner of her mouth. "Let go of me!" Freya shouted.

"Are you okay to stand?" Roquan asked of Eveena. The slave nodded, wiping away tears. The Overlord gently lifted her to her feet, grasping her hand lightly.

"I said let go!" Freya cried. "I am an Overlord! I deserve... !"

Roquan spun around and slapped her across the face, eliciting a small gasp from Eveena. Freya stared at Roquan, her eyes burning with fury, but her eyes glistening with unshed tears.

"You are an utter disgrace to the name 'Overlord.'" Roquan hissed through clenched teeth, eyes blazing.

"I second that!" boomed a voice behind them.

Roquan turned his head. Doran and Rennis stood a short distance away. Doran's arms were folded, a scowl on his face. Rennis was almost too shocked to react. Finally, he nodded slowly. "Same here," he said in a weak voice.

Roquan turned to the third guard. She felt Eveena tug at his hand and resist. Roquan paused and squeezed it gently. "It is all right. I am a proper Overlord. I will not let any harm come to you."

Eveena appeared to relax a bit, but her eyes flicked nervously to the guard and his weapon.

Roquan lifted his head. "Leave your weapon with me, and take this slave to the Healer office. Do not touch her in any way save for holding her hand. Do I make myself clear?"

"Very clear, my Lord."

Weapon and slave exchanged hands. Roquan gave Eveena a few more encouraging words before sending her on her way.

"Proper Overlord!" Freya snarled, still fighting the guards. "Look who is talking about being proper! The Overlord that kept and trained a Draughtless slave!"

"You are not one to talk!" Doran bellowed. "You, who enslaves Narlassi. You who would kill a slave in cold blood. You are worse than Gronnus. At least he simply abetted another in the act. You did the crime yourself! And you nearly did one now!"

"Why, Freya?" Rennis asked, distraught. "Why did you resort to this? Did you really need to alter the Draught?"

"You have to ask me that, Rennis?" Freya sneered. "Oh, yes, I forgot. You're Roquan's lackey now. You do whatever he wants. Both of you. You took the most pathetic of the Overlords and tried to elevate him to godhood! If you had just left him alone, he'd be nothing!"

"And his slaves would still be a thousand times better than yours!" Doran thundered.

"Enough. Enough!" Roquan snapped, interspersing himself between Doran and Freya.

Rennis tugged at Doran's arm. Doran shook it off violently, but turned away. He placed a hand over his chest and took a few moments to catch his breath.

Freya viciously yanked one of her arms and very nearly slipped it out of the guard's grip, forcing him to drop his crossbow to maintain his hold. Roquan took out the slave cuffs. "Force her arms behind her back."

Freya's mouth dropped open in shock. "You ... y-you wouldn't dare..."

In her surprise, the guards had managed to bend her arms behind her. Freya let out a short scream and fought hard. The guards managed to cross her wrists together long enough for Roquan to secure the cuffs.

Rennis let out a sigh and turned away.

Freya pulled violently at the cuffs, but they held. When she attempted it a second time, the normal spell on the cuffs made the chain between them shorten and the cuffs constrict more tightly around her wrists, immobilizing them completely. She finally stopped and gasped in breath.

Roquan glared at Freya. "I should put the slave collar and chain about your neck as well, but I will afford you more dignity than that."

"More than she deserves, if you ask me," Doran called out.

"Doran, please..." Rennis pleaded softly.

"You can't treat me this way, Roquan," Freya said, her voice still defiant, but shaky. She tried to blink away the tears that had appeared in her eyes before they could trickle down her reddened and welted cheeks. "When the other Overlords hear about this..."

"I will abide by whatever they decide, after they have judged you and your actions," said Roquan in a voice like steel. "I will gladly submit myself to whatever justice they chose to mete out. But I will not allow you to continue to perpetrate your crimes."

Roquan glanced to the side, his eyes falling on the satchel that lay on the ground. He stepped over to it and picked it up. "Or destroy evidence." He tossed it towards Rennis. The surprised Overlord barely had time to grab it. He exchanged a look with the other two Overlords.

"Well, get on with it!" Doran said. "It must be in there!"

Rennis did not care for rifling through another's person effects, but he was curious as well. He opened the satchel and peered inside. Soon he had extracted a scroll.

Doran snatched it from him. He slipped off the band and unrolled it, frowning. "Yes, this looks like a formula for a Draught, though it has ingredients I've never even heard of."

"Keep it safe, Doran," said Roquan. He turned to Freya. "Which reminds me, Freya. Where is your Healer? Where is Evella, the one that did this for you?"

Freya's lips curled into a wicked grin. "She's gone."

Roquan's eyes burned. "You killed her?"

Freya paused for a moment, then chuckled. "Let's just put it this way. Evella is simply no more. Make of that what you will."


The young slave girl finally seemed to relax a bit and even offered a faint smile as Amanda lay a hand lightly on her thigh.

"It's okay, you're safe here," Amanda said softly. "Are you hurt in any way?"

The slave girl shook her head. "No, I'm fine. Just ... just a little nervous..."

Amanda tried to smile reassuringly. In reality, she was anxious herself. She never had to deal with a scared patient before. Vanlo had taught her how to handle one, since sometimes new Captives would still be skittish after being collared, but where Roquan had not taken new Captives since Amanda arrived, she never had to put it into practice.

She tried not to think of the terrible things that Freya might have done to this poor girl, but she had to give the slave a full examination, which meant a thorough look in intimate areas as well. "What's your name?" Amanda asked.

"Reela, Mistress."

Amanda smiled. "My name is Amanda, and you don't need to call me Mistress. I'm not a Trainer."

"Oh? Okay."

"I need to examine you, Reela. It won't hurt at all, but I need you to sit up straight and let me touch you."

Reela smiled and nodded eagerly. She scooted forward on the edge of the examination table.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.