The Merchant of Chaos - Cover

The Merchant of Chaos

Copyright© 2008 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 19

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19 - With the failure of the Overlords' gambit, Oceanus is plunged into civil war. But the Mages may yet uncover Jollis' secret, forcing him to desperate ends to preserve his mission. In the middle is Amanda, wishing only to be happy in her reunion with her lover, but unable to resist becoming involved as she struggles to redefine her role in this world. But her personal chaos is nothing compared to the chaos planned for her by Jollis. (This is the fourth story in the series)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   NonConsensual   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Amanda let out a small, husky sigh of anticipation as the Ambassador's glistening hand reached between her thighs. Behind her, another slave played with her nipples, keeping her sex moist. As soon as Norlan's fingers touched the seal, her pussy tingled with pins-and-needles. She squirmed until the seal dissolved and his fingers sank into aroused flesh.

Amanda let out a moan and closed her eyes. She panted softly as the Ambassador's fingers massaged her womanhood with quick, firm strokes. The other slave snuggled against her back and bestowed tiny kisses along her neck and ear.

"I would make your pleasure longer to match your service to me this morning," said the Ambassador. "But there is much to do now that the final draft of the treaty is nearly ready."

Amanda did not care. She needed the relief, and she already knew the significance of that morning. She did not hold herself back. She let her pussy rise and crest naturally, throbbing against fingers that lay partially inside her tunnel.

Norlan withdrew. He gestured to the other slave, who immediately brought a towel to him. "It is quite the shame that you are not part of that treaty, slave."

Amanda opened her eyes. She did not say a word, but she did not try to disguise her relief.

Norlan smiled tightly. "You know, I would consider keeping you for myself if I had the opportunity. But I have a feeling that you would fetch such a high price on the market that the temptation to sell you for profit would be too great to resist."

Amanda tried not to shudder. At least with Roquan, she was owned once and simply "contracted" to others. She was not bought or sold like some commodity. She could not imagine anyone considering the Urisi system anything but barbaric.

Norlan wiped his hands clean and handed the towel back to the slave. "You are dismissed." The slave bowed and left. He looked to Amanda. "And you are released from my service, as I had agreed once the treaty was completed."

A tiny smile tugged at Amanda's lips. She remembered her place, however, and bowed her head respectively. "Thank you, Master. May I go now?"

Norlan paused, then nodded once. Amanda spun around and fled.

The Ambassador let out a sigh. He was indeed disappointed that he could not obtain Amanda. But his assessment had been right. He would have sold her eventually. Getting her properly trained would have cost him more money that he was willing to spend, as tight as his finances were.

What disappointed him more was Jollis. The main reason he had stalled for so long on the final agreement was in hopes that Jollis would contact him. He was no longer holding out much hope. And without that contact and something else to bring back to His Majesty, he felt this may be his last task as a Urisi Ambassador.


Roquan frowned when Doran swept into his quarters, still in his robe. "Doran, did not your own Healer recommend you avoid rising so early until you..."

"The Emperor's army is on the march again," said Doran, his eyes dark.

"To the north as Duric expected?"

"Yes, to the north, but not as expected. Doran turned to Roquan's desk, where several maps lat atop one another. He pulled away several maps, letting each one crumple to the floor beside the desk Before Roquan could protest, Doran found the one he wanted and planted a finger on the parchment.

"Here is where he was expected to go," said Doran. He traced a finger up the northeast coast. "Here is where he is actually going." He shifted his finger to the west, to the other side of the mountains. He slid his finger north from the Imperial territories to Talrad Pass.

Roquan raised an eyebrow and leaned closer. "That makes no sense."

"And why is that?"

Roquan frowned. "Is this some sort of test, Doran? I may not be a military person, but it is obvious that there are no points of strategic interest along that route. All the major centers for commerce and trade are along the coast. What possible objective could the Emperor want?"

Doran shifted his finger northward, following the road that traversed the pass. It came to rest at a landmark labeled "D'yoran Manor."

Roquan stared. "Why?"

"You ask me of all people to know the mind of the Emperor? Ha!" Doran lifted his finger from the map and turned fully towards Roquan. "But there is nothing else along that road of any interest."

"Perhaps there is something past it," said Roquan. "Surely the Imperial legions intend to bypass the Manor and head further north. What else is there further on?"

"To the north, another Overlord Manor. Trennan's I believe. And along the road that branches to the west, Freya's Manor."

"This is ridiculous. You are suggesting that the Emperor is attacking the Overlords directly. Even he would not be so stupid."

"I only know that the other Overlords consider it enough of a possibility that they are giving Duric no end of grief about it, gods damn them!" Doran thundered. "They were set to allow Duric to transport several small regiments to the north to bolster their defense once the campaign began, and now they are balking at that."

"They are cutting their own throats. If the Overlord Manors are to be attacked, then those regiments are even more vitally needed at the Manors."

Doran frowned. "But realize where they are attacking first, Roquan! Do you seriously believe the other Overlords will lift a finger to assist Gronnus of all people? Especially now that his finances are on the mend?"

Roquan paused. "I had not heard that."

"Oh yes! He has suddenly managed to pay off all his outstanding debts from the Conclave and most of his long-standing loans from other Overlords. With interest! None of the other Overlords wants to see Gronnus reenter the market. They had hoped he would quietly fall into bankruptcy, and they would claim the spoils when his Manor was dissolved."

Roquan's eyes became ice. "I need to speak with Lord Duric."

He started to turn. Doran caught his arm. "No, you most certainly do not!"

"Doran, stop it. I need to..."

"You need to focus on this treaty. It is not done yet until it bears both your signature and seal and the Ambassador's as well. If you get distracted, it will allow him to attempt to sneak in additional clauses!"

"But Duric may need my counsel. He may need me to speak for him to the Overlords..."

"Roquan, you do not have that sort of influence anymore. Do you understand me?"

Doran looked earnestly at his friend and jerked his head once towards the place where Roquan kept his Farviewing pearls. Roquan's eyes flicked in that direction as well. He let out a resigned sigh. "Yes, I understand. But what I wish to know is where Gronnus is getting his platinum," said Roquan.

Doran let go of his arm. "Perhaps he was granted a windfall from the Emperor."

"It was my understanding that Z'haas had no further use for him."

"For all we know, Roquan, he could be in collusion with the Emperor. Perhaps there is something else to this choice of invasion route that we do not know."

"I highly doubt that. There is little an Overlord Manor can offer the Imperial legions. And considering the Emperor's attitude towards the slave trade, it is unlikely that he would send them merely to partake in pleasure from the slaves. No, Doran, whatever is happening, it is coming exclusively from the mind of the Emperor."

Doran frowned. "In that case, lots of luck trying to figure out what that is!"


A smiling Vanlo picked up the flask, its contents crystal clear and nearly glowing in the sunlight that shafted down from the milky skylights. "I have good news for you this morning, Amanda."

"The potion is ready?" Amanda asked excitedly.

"Indeed. And his Lordship has consented to allow it to be used on Sirinna."

"Oh, that's wonderful, Master Vanlo! Should I go fetch her now?"

In the background, Lanno smiled in response to Amanda's delight.

"In a moment." Vanlo set the flask down. "Amanda, I wish to convey to you how important my oath as a Healer is."

Amanda tilted her head questioningly, but she nodded just the same.

"And that means I would much prefer to have some sort of informed consent before I use something experimental. It is one thing to use something in a time of emergency when a patient may die without prompt treatment, but this is something altogether different."

"Yes, I understand, you mentioned something like this to me before, Master."

"Ah, good, you remember even if I did not. Do you know what this means in this context?"

"Yes, Master. You want Sirinna to consent to it and not just do this because she's being ordered to do it."

"Exactly."

Lanno stepped forward, "Wait a minute, Vanlo. You want Sirinna to actually agree to this? Of her own will?"

"Yes, Lanno, that is indeed what I want."

Lanno smirked. "Aren't we sort of running in a circle here? You want to use this to boost her intelligence, but you need that intelligence for her to agree to take it."

"It's okay, Master Lanno," said Amanda with a small smile. "Sirinna is actually already intelligent. In fact, it seems like she's gotten more so since I've known her. I think I can make her understand enough."

Vanlo stroked his beard thoughtfully.

Lanno shrugged. "Well, all right. So is the Overlord going to show up for this?"

"We will conduct this at midday, after his Lordship has concluded his business with the Urisi Ambassador. He should be available by then."

"What of Overlord Rennis? I heard he was coming to the Manor as well."

Amanda looked surprised but then smiled. She knew how much Rennis still adored Sirinna. This was sure to make him happy.

"His Lordship informed me he will be arriving early tomorrow," said Vanlo. "Which will allow me to perform a thorough examination of Sirinna and insure that she is suffering no ill effects from the potion."

Amanda's smile widened. Finally she would be able to talk to Sirinna on a more intellectual level. Maybe she could get Sirinna to read her history scrolls. Then Sirinna could actually understand the history behind her own enslavement. Then maybe Sirinna, too, will want something beyond her own little world.

Vanlo turned to Amanda. "I will release you from duty a little early today, so that you may speak with Sirinna."

"Yes, Master Vanlo, of course," said Amanda, nodding quickly.

"Very good. Now, I have other matters to attend to, so I will leave you to your morning tasks."

Amanda watched Vanlo leave. She was so caught up in her own hopes that she did not notice Lanno had stepped up to her until he had slipped an arm around her waist. Amanda gave a start and flinched.

"Oh, sorry," Lanno said sheepishly, and started to withdraw his arm.

Amanda grabbed it and tugged. She smiled. "I know what you're going to ask."

Lanno grinned. "Am I that obvious?"

"Yes."

He laughed. "Well, I did notice that you were no longer sealed."

"No, I'm done with that, thankfully."

"Then shall we take advantage of that soon?"

Amanda delicately placed a hand to his chest. "Soon. Just ... not tonight."

Lanno did look disappointed at first, but he nodded in understanding. "Sirinna gets you first. Lucky girl."

Amanda hugged Lanno. Her lips curled into a mischievous smile near his ear. "If it helps any, I really missed feeling your manhood inside my wet tunnel," she whispered in a sultry voice.

She felt Lanno shudder and heard him let out a husky sigh. His arms tightened around her.

"Should I mention how much I missed feeling you cum inside me?"

Lanno did not reply, but Amanda felt a growing pressure against her from from his crotch. She giggled softly.

Lanno broke off the embrace. "Now, stop that."

"Am I being naughty again?"

He grinned. "Oh yes, I'd say you were."

"I guess I'll get that spanking after all, then."

Lanno smiled. He was delighted to see Amanda happy again. "I'd say you will, all right," he said in an affectionate voice.

Amanda gave him a brief kiss on the lips. "We better get to work."


"I am contacting you, Doran, in hopes that I will still find the same reasonable and even-tempered statesman that I remember from the Conclave."

Doran regarded the Farview image of Overlord Trennan with a calm but distant air. He said nothing in response to this backhanded compliment and chose to let the elder Overlord continue to state his case.

"I am aware of your close relationship with Overlord Roquan," said Trennan. "But surely you must realize what a travesty his actions are to the long-standing traditions of the Overlords. This is especially heinous considering that he is destroying the very platform on which he stood at the Conclave to make his case."

"With all due respect, Overlord Trennan, it was the platinum that exchanged hands and the trail of blood in the sand from Roquan's slave that ultimately made his case for him," Doran declared.

Trennan paused and frowned. "That was uncalled for."

"On the contrary, it is about time that it was pointed out!" Doran waggled a finger at the Farview image. "You cannot conceivably deny that much of what swayed the Overlords at first was the fact that Roquan could deliver more on the deals that he made against Gronnus' offerings."

"Yes, and by using a slave as a spy."

"And had he not done so, Gronnus would have swayed the Conclave, and..."

"And we would not have this war," said Trennan flatly. "The fact of the matter is that this war is quickly becoming very unpopular with the other Overlords. They are starting to call it 'Roquan's war' now. They see no reason to continue to support it."

"There is no cause to support it any longer," said Doran. "It is for the Noble Lords to wage."

"Meanwhile, the slave trade suffers."

"Which Roquan is about to solve. He signs the treaty with the Urisi in no more than another day."

Trennan paused. "I had not heard that. This is ... good news indeed."

Oh, had not your precious lackey Freya informed you? Doran thought venomously.

Trennan sighed. "It seems that my assessment of you was in error. You appear to be firmly in Roquan's camp."

"This is not about taking sides, Trennan! It is about looking at the entire picture. You condemn Roquan without taking the time to see it in the bigger scheme of things."

"His transgressions cannot be overlooked."

"Fine! Don't overlook them! Bring them out into the light of day if you must! But do not for a moment think that Roquan will accept condemnation quietly. Do not for a moment think he does not have allies. Do not for a moment think that he is diminished in any way in the eyes of the Noble Lords, who are still our primary clients despite this treaty."

Trennan frowned. He recognized the veiled threat for what it was: don't push Roquan too hard or his satisfied customers may push back for him. "Something must be done."

"Oh, I am sure something will. I am not a fool, Trennan, and neither is Roquan. We know that there will be fallout. We are not expecting this to be overlooked. But there are degrees of punishment and censure." Doran narrowed his eyes and stepped closer to the Farview. He raised a finger and waved it in admonishment. "And I would watch very carefully who you associate with, Trennan. Very carefully. Because if you insist on bringing to light one Overlord's indiscretions, I will personally insure that all transgressions by any Overlord are uncovered."

Trennan narrowed his eyes. "Very well. So you know where I have obtained my information."

"Yes, and I have some idea of how she did it as well!" Doran boomed.

Trennan paused for a long moment. He let out a slow sigh of resignation. "I am not at all happy with the means by which Overlord Freya did so."

Doran counted that as a small victory. He knew he was tipping Roquan's hand by revealing that they knew of the eavesdropping spell on the pearl. But he had gambled that Trennan's integrity was such that he would view Freya's actions with disgust, and he had won. Now he gambled that Trennan would keep that bit of knowledge to himself.

"Yes, but I see you use it to your own advantage," said Doran.

"Only because I weighed the two matters and found Roquan's indiscretions the heavier of the two."

"And you do not consider anything else that Freya has done to be 'weighty' enough?"

Trennan frowned. "No allegations against Freya concerning her treatment of her slaves has been proven."

"Yes, but I do note that this is what immediately leapt into your mind."

"Stop it. I do not play these games."

"Tell me, Trennan, have you been contacted by the Healer Guild?"

Trennan hesitated. "Yes."

"About Freya?"

"And about Roquan and his Healer!" Trennan added.

Doran waved a hand in dismissal. "Do not change the subject! What would you say if I told you that we have learned what Freya is actually doing?"

Trennan's face became stone. "And what would this allegedly be?"

"Altering the Draught to eliminate the need for Portal-shock as a prerequisite, and then using it on Narlassi peasants."

Trennan was shocked into silence.

"So now, my dear Trennan, is that weighty enough for you?"

"You misinterpret my reaction," said Trennan in measured tones. "I was more surprised that you would take such leave of your senses as to accuse a fellow Overlord of such a monumental crime. If I did not know you better, I would say you are attempting to divert attention away from Roquan."

"Blazing hellfire, of course I am!" shouted Doran. "Freya has a longer list of indiscretions than any Overlord in recent history. If you want to clean house, Trennan, you need to see how truly filthy that house has become!"

Trennan's eyes blazed, and he initially remained silent. Doran could claim a small victory. Present Trennan with a clear case of logic, and it forced him to stop and reassess.

"This is assuming your allegations are true," said Trennan in a low voice.

"And if they are, Trennan? Entertain that possibility for a moment. What would be your response?"

"She must be stopped. At once."

"Then you will support any action that Roquan and I may choose to take?"

"I did not say that."

"Then what would you propose? Take it before the other Overlords? Summon a formal Conclave like I am sure you are considering for Roquan? How long before Freya gets wind of people moving against her? Perhaps then she will decide to use more illicit tactics. Perhaps she will use them against you this time."

Some of Trennan's composure slipped, his voice rising. "Do not think that the matter with Roquan will be buried, or that he can claim himself a hero in any action he takes against Freya! And to be honest, Doran, I still find that accusation incredibly difficult to believe. So if he does take action, and it was unwarranted, he will have buried himself in the process! He will be deposed and his Manor dissolved! Do I make myself clear on this, Doran?"

Doran frowned. "As crystal, Trennan."

"Good day to you," said Trennan curly.

"Good day to you as well."

The Farview image faded.

Doran sighed and placed a hand against his chest, pain squeezing his heart like a vise.

"Master?" said his slave with concern.

Doran pointed a shaking finger towards the table near his bed, where several vials lay filled with the same greenish potion that Vanlo had administered earlier. The slave dashed to the table and fetched a vial. Doran sank into a chair as she handed it to him. He popped the cork and downed the contents in one go.

The pressure eased, and he let out a rattling breath. He stared at the empty vial in his hand.

I definitely need to retire after all this is over, he lamented silently.


Sirinna looked perplexed. "Love, I'm not sure I understand..."

Amanda tried hard not to be impatient, but she was too excited. She felt like a little kid on Christmas morning. "What is it that's confusing you, Sirinna?"

"You said this is supposed to fix my intelligence?

"Well, something like that," Amanda said. "I think I worded it wrong. It's more like it will boost it. Set it to what it should have been."

Sirinna considered, then shook her head. "I'm sorry, Amanda, I'm still not getting it. Master Roquan always praised me for my intelligence. What's wrong with it now?"

Amanda was trying to find the right words. She did not want to make it sound like she thought Sirinna was deficient (even though she was), or, worse, that Amanda thought her inadequate (which she did not).

"There's nothing wrong with it, really. It's just that it could be more."

Sirinna nodded slowly. "But ... do I really need it?"

Amanda was a bit surprised by the question. "Huh?"

"I mean, will this make me a better slave? Will I please Master Roquan if I..."

Amanda waved her hands and shook her head. "Look, forget Master Roquan for a moment, okay? This is not for him, this is for you."

Sirinna smiled softly. "It's always about him, Amanda. He is the one that I need to please."

"But that doesn't mean you can't do things for yourself. Like ... like us!"

Sirinna tilted her head, as if listening to a far-off sound. Sensing a glimmer of understanding, Amanda plunged ahead. "Yes, like us. That's not really something for him, is it? Master Roquan was actually upset at you over it."

"Well ... yes ... but he's not anymore."

"But you're still not doing it for him. You're doing it for you. For us."

Sirinna finally nodded. "Yes, I am doing this for us. I care very much for you, Amanda, so of course I do this for us. Is that what you want me to do? You want me to take this potion for us?"

Amanda sighed in exasperation. "No. For you."

Sirinna sighed. "I'm sorry, I guess I'm not seeing it like you do." She paused. "Wait ... is that why I can't? Because I need this ... what did you call it? ... a 'boost' to my intelligence?"

Amanda smiled. "Yes, that's it! That's why you have trouble with concepts like this!"

Very slowly, Sirinna nodded. "I think I see..."

"That's what I mean, Sirinna. If you take this potion, you'll be able to understand things like that. You'll be able to understand me a little better when I talk about things outside of my slave duties."

Sirinna's face lit up. "I will? Love, I so want to know what you mean when you talk of such things. I guess I do feel like some part of your life is closed off to me."

"Then this will help you. So will you do it?"

"Just one more thing, Amanda. Will this change what I feel about my slave duties? I mean, I'll still want to do them?"

"Yes, I'm sure you will. You've done it all your life. I don't think you would want to change that."

The reality was that Amanda was not sure. Vanlo had not mentioned anything about it. In fact, there had not been much discussion of the aftermath. In the back of her mind she wondered if perhaps they should have discussed it, but it was too late to deal with that now.

Amanda did hope that Sirinna would find interests outside of slave duties anyway.

When Sirinna still looked unsure, Amanda added desperately, "Master Roquan already gave permission. I don't think he would have done that if he thought it would hurt you in any way."

Sirinna relaxed and smiled. "All right, in that case, let's go."

Amanda beamed and took Sirinna's hand and led her out of their shared quarters.

In her mind, Amanda had accomplished what she had set out to do. She had managed to get Sirinna to agree of her own will to undergo this treatment. She had no way of knowing -- or more likely simply did not notice in her excitement -- that just the opposite had happened.

Sirinna was still nervous. The tiny glimmer of understanding that she had mustered over the past moon told her that the Draught had been partially responsible for her success as a slave. She wanted nothing to interfere with her continued loyalty and desire to please. She still could not reconcile what she wanted with what others wanted of her.

So when Amanda had said "Master Roquan already gave permission," what she heard was "Master Roquan wants you to do it," which made it an order and thus well within her comfort zone. Now she was doing it to please Roquan, as was proper. Certainly her Overlord would know what was best for her.


"This paragraph would be better opened this way..." A quill pen scratched across parchment as the Ambassador applied his correction.

Roquan nodded. "Very well. But clarify this clause here." He pointed. "Make sure it states more clearly that any representative..."

"Ah, yes. That was actually the intent. Good catch." More scratching, then a pause. "Hmm. This word is inadequate here. How about..." He crossed out the offending word and wrote in a new one.

"That works better, yes."

Norlan smiled and put the quill pen down. "And that, Overlord, is that." He picked up the parchment. "Both our versions reconciled and edited. This needs only to be transcribed to a fresh parchment and will be ready for signature and seal."

"It has been a very long road indeed."

"Yes, but we came to agreement in the end, that is what matters."

The Overlord still believed that the Urisi were getting too much, but he was anxious to move on. He was tired of the wrangling over the details and having to play the statesman. And he was, frankly, tired of the Ambassador.

"I assume you would not mind if I perform the final transcription?" asked Norlan.

Before Roquan could respond, there was a loud, insist knock at the door. "Hold," he declared. "I would prefer it, actually, as I have critical Manor business I must attend to today that I would rather not put off."

The Ambassador nodded. "In that case, we should have this done within two or three days at the most."

"That long?"

"I wish to review this with His Excellency, the High Minister of State back in the Urisi Nation. Since this treaty took a great deal of time to hammer out, he would like a preliminary look at it. I do not expect him to object to any of the terms, rest assured."

Roquan paused, then nodded once.

Norlan was stalling a bit more. He held out hope that Jollis might yet contact him, and wanted to make sure he was still in Oceanus when that happened. He realized by that time that it was a long shot, but his career depended on it. And he did not want to give Mandas the satisfaction of one-upsmanship on him.

"I do admit that I wish you would allow me use of Amanda again before I..."

The knock came again.

Roquan frowned. "Hold and be patient," he called out. "My apologies. I would give Amanda to you only if you would not use the seal upon her. While I have conceded the point in the treaty, within my own Manor, I feel I..."

The door burst open. "Roquan, I will not wait! I must speak with you now!"

Roquan looked taken aback. "Good gods, Rennis, what are you doing here now? You are not expected until..."

A haggard-faced and harried Rennis rushed up to Roquan. "Roquan, please tell me you have not used it yet! Please tell me you did not apply it to Sirinna!"

"Rennis, this is not the time. Please wait outside for one moment longer and..."

"Damn you, tell me! Did you let Vanlo use his potion yet, the one that counters the Draught's..."

"Ambassador Norlan, " Roquan said loudly. "From the Urisi Nation, I present Overlord Rennis D'glounaas."

Rennis blinked and stared at Roquan as if to dare him for attempting to steer the subject away from Sirinna. Finally, the words registered, and he drew back. "Yes, my apologies, Roquan," he said in a more subdued voice, but with a lingering edge of tension. He turned stiffly to the Ambassador and bowed his head. "Good day and well met, Ambassador."

Norlan smiled congenially and bowed his head in return.

"The short answer to your question, Rennis, is 'no, '" said Roquan.

Rennis let out his breath as a relieved sigh. "I must speak with you before you do."

"Very well. I will do so when I am finished with the Ambassador."

"Actually, we have concluded for the morning," said Norlan, stepping forward. "I will get on the transcription immediately after the midday meal. I will let you attend to your business with the Manor and your friend."

"Good day to you, then, Ambassador," said Roquan.

"Good day to the both of you," said Norlan as he made his exit.

Rennis watched the Ambassador leave before turning back to Roquan. "Doran had contacted me the other day, to tell me about what Freya was doing with..."

"Stop."

Rennis scowled. "I will not be silenced on this matter! Sirinna may be yours, but I still care for her enough to..."

"Enough. Rennis, please, wait one moment. Please."

Rennis let out an exasperated sigh. "Very well."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.