The Art of Manscaping - Cover

The Art of Manscaping

by Cleanshaven

Copyright© 2008 by Cleanshaven

Erotica Sex Story: One man teaches his friend the art of manscaping and opens new areas of sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Masturbation   .

I started "Manscaping" in 1995. Manscaping is simply when a man trims his pubic hair. You see it all the time now, especially in porn movies. The final appearance may vary according to taste, but the intent is the same; a clean, trimmed bush. I got turned on to Manscaping when my dad had to take a course of antibiotics to treat a severe rash on his leg. One day, during a conversation, he told me that the antibiotic was causing him to lose all of his body hair. In fact, I could tell that the beautiful silver hair on his head was getting visibly thinner. As he told me about this strange occurrence, he said, "Even the hair on my balls is falling out. I look like a plucked chicken!"

My dad never talked about anything vaguely related to sex and it surprised me that he would be so blunt, but as I thought about his situation, I realized how important a man's body hair can be. A man's masculinity is often judged by his chest hair, facial hair, leg hair, etc. and I have been fortunate to have lots of body hair all my life so I could understand what he must be going through. However, I wanted to know what it felt like to lose your pubic hair. That curiosity was what made me take an electric hair trimmer and experiment with trimming my pubes.

I didn't want to be completely bare, as he had described, but I didn't want the heavy bush of pubic hair that covered my cock and balls. Using a spacer comb on the trimmer, I cut my pubes down until they were about a half-inch long. Then inspired to go even further, I used a disposable razor to carefully shave my balls and cockshaft. The entire process took several sessions, but when I was finished, I loved the results! I ended up with a collar of closely trimmed fur around my cock and my balls were as smooth as a baby's. Of course, Manscaping turned me on so much that I always got a huge erection and I would have to jack-off immediately.

Fast forward to 2005 ... My dad had passed away two years earlier and, as a tribute to him, I faithfully kept my pubes trimmed all the time. I was so comfortable with it that it didn't even bother me when I would get glances in the showers at the gym from other men.

It was around that time that I made friends with a new member at the gym named Mark. He was a bodybuilder like me. He was well-built with good looks, and he asked me on occasion to spot him while he bench-pressed heavy weights. We became pretty good friends over time and that meant that we often showered at the gym after a heavy workout. When we did shower, I often snuck a peek at Mark because, whether they want to admit it or not, that's what guys do. He had an impressive package with a thick cock that was about seven inches long and covered by a heavy bush. I'm sure he must have given the girls a good time! I was aware that he would take peeks at me too, although like I said, I didn't care.

One day, when we were taking a steam after working out, Mark's curiosity apparently got the best of him.

"I have to ask you something, David," he said motioning toward my groin, "why do you trim your pubic hair?"

I explained the story about my dad and he nodded with understanding. When I finished, he motioned toward his bush.

"I've thought about doing the same thing, but I'd be afraid of cutting myself. I don't want to end up a eunuch!"

"Well," I said, "you have to be careful when you start doing it, but after a while it's as easy as shaving your beard."

We fell silent for a few moments and I closed my eyes and leaned back against the tiled wall. When I opened them back up, I saw that Mark was staring at my crotch. I'm not sure how everything started, but it seemed like we sat there for a few minutes almost flirting with each other without speaking, if that's something that two guys can do. I reached down to my balls and pulled them up to give him a good look at my hairless sac and the shaved area between my thighs.

All this illicit activity started to give me a hard-on and that wasn't lost on him either; his cock started firming up, too. It was then that I did something that I had never considered doing before. I reached over and put my hand on Mark's hardening cock. He didn't say a word as I pushed his cock aside and examined his hairy balls more closely. My throat felt like it was stuffed with a giant ball of cotton, but I finally forced out my words:

"If you want, I can help you shave your crotch."

"Y-Yeah," he choked out. "I think I'd like that."

We made plans to get together at my place in a few days and do the deed. On the appointed evening, my doorbell rang and there stood Mark, blushing like a schoolgirl. I welcomed him inside and offered him a beer while we made small talk. After we relaxed a bit, I suggested that we go into the bathroom and get started. He didn't quite know how to proceed, so I told him to pull off his pants and underwear. He must have been pretty excited because when he dropped his pants, he had a raging hard-on. The damned thing stood straight out from his body and I must say it was beautiful. It had thick veins surrounding it like a steel mesh and the head was shaped like a fat plum. I tried to act professional and detached, but my own cock was as hard as a steel rod in my pants. I put a small waste can on the floor between his widespread legs to catch the hair and sat on the toilet seat in front of him. I clicked on the clippers and, as discretely as I could, I pushed his cock out of the way as I trimmed his pubic area.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.