Forbidden Love - Cover

Forbidden Love

Copyright© 2008 by Gary Johns

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jerry has a crush on his mother. After watching a movie and drinking a bottle of wine, Jerry's crush turns to lust and love. A vacation trip to Barbados consumates their love with unintended consequences.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Illustrated  

I got up early the next morning. I hadn’t felt this good in ... well, I don’t think I ever felt this good. I was whistling as I washed my mom’s old minivan when she looked out the door.

“Ready for some breakfast?” she asked.

“Starved,” I returned with a smile.

“Come on in, it’s almost ready.”

“I’m almost done. I’ll be there in a minute.” I hurried to clean up the car washing material and put it away in the garage. I was wearing a pair of shorts and T-shirt with tennis shoes. The front of my shorts and shirt were a little wet but I didn’t think that mattered. My butt was dry. I went into the kitchen to see my mother putting breakfast on the table. I sat down as she went to the refrigerator and bent over to get the orange juice. My heart started to beat more rapidly as I stared at her gorgeous ass. God, she was driving me crazy, I thought. How was I going to manage keeping my hands off her? But then again, maybe she didn’t want me to keep my hands off her.

As she walked by me I reached up and grabbed her, pulling her to my lap. She didn’t resist, but she didn’t encourage me either. When I pulled her head to me, she let me kiss her and, in fact, slipped her tongue into my mouth. My cock, which was already half hard, sprung to full mast.

“Your breakfast is going to get cold,” she said as she extracted herself from my grasp. She glanced down and smiled before she took a seat at the table across from me.

“I think everything is ready for our trip. You know we leave day after tomorrow, right? Are you packed?”

I looked at her with a sardonic smile. She knew I was a procrastinator when it came to stuff like that. “Sure,” I said, but she could tell it was a lie.

“You need to get your stuff together.”

“I know. It’ll only take me an hour to pack. Don’t worry, I won’t hold you up.”

“All right,” she said as she began to eat.

I watched her put a fork of food in her mouth and chew. Even that simple action made my heart flutter ... I swear I can’t understand this love stuff. It was starting to drive me crazy. Everything she did had suddenly turned sensuous. I didn’t realize that I was staring when my mother paused and looked at me strangely.

“What?” she asked.

“Huh?”

“You were staring at me.”

My face turned red. “Sorry,” I mumbled. I caught a smile turning up her lips as I dropped my eyes back to my own food. Suddenly the butterflies in my stomach made the food less appetizing. When I looked up again, my mother had finished eating.

“Well, I have things to do. See you later,” she said and got up. As she walked past me she reached out and ran her hand across my face. I felt a tremor go through me.


I was incredibly excited all day. My cock was hard as a rock and barely went down. The strange thing was that I didn’t know what I was more excited about—what we had done sexually or the opportunity to be with her for two weeks; probably both things. When the day was over, I was almost relieved. It felt like I was a little boy again waiting for Santa. Only I knew that Santa was my mother and she held all the presents.

It was much later in the day when my mother passed by the family room and said, “Jerry, I’m going up to take my bath now.”

“Uh ... okay, Mom,” I said, wondering why she was telling me this.

Then she said, “I was wondering if you would mind washing my back.”

“Huh?” I said stupidly.

“It’s okay if you have something else to do. You don’t have to,” she returned.

“No!” I almost screamed. “I don’t have anything to do.” I watched as she turned and walked up the steps, her sexy butt swaying in front of my eyes. Like a puppy I rushed to follow her, my heart suddenly pounding in my chest.

“Oh, and you can take the little rubber piece off the door frame any time you want. You won’t need to peek at me anymore,” she said as I followed her into the bathroom. My face flushed several shades of red when I realized that she must have known all along.

I held my breath as my mother bent over the tub and started the water. She turned to me and said, “You may want to take off your clothes so you don’t get them wet.”

“Uh ... yeah,” I stammered but quickly began to strip. I watched as my mother did the same, her actions much more graceful then my frantic stripping. When I was naked and my cock pulsing in front of me I watched my mother step into the nearly filled tub. She slowly slipped beneath the water with a contented sigh.

“You can’t wash my back from over there,” she said.

I hurried over and knelt next to the tub. My mother handed me a washcloth and a bar of Dove soap. My hands were trembling as I began to wash her flawless back.

“Mmmm, she moaned as I rubbed the soft cloth across her back.

I then moved the cloth to her neck and slowly ran it across the nape of her neck and then around to the other side. Finally I began to move the cloth down toward her large and inviting breasts. I looked at my mother’s face to see if she was going to stop me. She smiled.

“I thought I asked you to wash my back?” she said, but she didn’t try to stop my hand as it slipped lower to her breast.

if image doesn’t load, click the reload button on your browser

I said, “Well, I just wanted to make sure you were clean.”

My mother laughed at my dumb remark but leaned back, lifting her breasts out of the water. I was breathing heavily as I slowly ran the cloth over one large breast and down to the hard nipple. I heard my mom sigh as I gently lifted and washed that breast before moving on to the other. When both breasts were washed and rinsed, I slipped the cloth down and under the water, moving down her stomach. When my hand passed her navel, I let the cloth go and continued with my bare hand. I waited for my mother to stop me, but she didn’t.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.