Forbidden Love - Cover

Forbidden Love

Copyright© 2008 by Gary Johns

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Jerry has a crush on his mother. After watching a movie and drinking a bottle of wine, Jerry's crush turns to lust and love. A vacation trip to Barbados consumates their love with unintended consequences.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Illustrated  

I have to admit that I was never so nervous as I was waiting for Stephanie to arrive. Of course, I wasn’t the only one nervous. My mom was fit to be tied as well. This was obviously new to both of us. I was about to watch my mother and a gorgeous woman make love. Or more precisely, watch a gorgeous woman eat my mother. (I remembered my mother saying she had never done it to Stephanie.)

My instructions were that I was to sit in the chair, naked, and watch ... no touching of Stephanie or her. I had, of course, readily agreed. I looked over at my mother and saw that she had a worried look on her face. I wondered what was going through her mind. Here she was about to get naked with a woman she hadn’t seen in years and make love ... and if that wasn’t enough, her own son was going to watch. I also wondered if she would rather have been alone. Probably so. But while I was sympathetic to the need for privacy, wild horse could not have dragged me out of that room.

I was staring at my mother thinking that she was the most gorgeous and sexiest woman I had ever seen. She had on a black bikini bottom and top. It left most of her buttocks exposed and showed the creamy swells of her gorgeous chest. I was could already see Stephanie slowly stripping off her top and bottom before getting between her legs to suck her sweet tasting pussy. My cock was already hard as I sat in the corner nervously.

We both jumped when there was a knock on the door. Mom took a deep breath and strode to the door. She opened it to find a smiling Stephanie. The gorgeous woman stepped inside and closed the door quickly. A moment later she had my mother in her arms and they were kissing. It wasn’t a quick peck this time. Their lips were locked together and I could tell that Stephanie had her tongue in my mother’s mouth. I hear my mom moan. Both women were breathing hard when they parted.

“Hi,” Stephanie said to my mother. Then she looked over at me and smiled brightly.

I was sitting in a chair in the corner, naked, trying to hide my already hard cock.

“I see someone is excited to see me,” she said, nodding toward me.

“He’s not the only one,” my mother answered. “I don’t think I have been this nervous since the first time you seduced me.”

“Did I do that?” she asked as innocently as she could.

“Yes you did.”

“Okay, I did. You were like a babe caught in the spider’s wicked web,” she said and laughed. “I had been planning on that for a long time.” Then her face turned serious and she reached up and gently touched my mother’s face. “That was so sweet. There has never been anyone else that I enjoyed so much. You know I was madly in love with you.”

My mother blushed and nodded her head. “I knew,” she whispered. Then they were kissing again. This time my mother was more aggressive. Her hands slipped behind Stephanie and down to the cheeks of her shapely ass. Stephanie was the one that moaned this time and pulled away, gasping for breath.

“Whew,” she said. “Let me get out of these clothes.

I watched with my cock throbbing as Stephanie began to take off her clothes. Mom watched too. When she was naked she pulled my mother into her arms again and kissed her.

if image doesn’t load, click the reload button on your browser

Then she started kissing down her neck. My mother glanced over at me and when she saw me stroking my cock she smiled. She closed her eyes as Stephanie quickly stripped off her top and then began to suck her nipples. My mother held her head to her breast as if she was cradling a baby. Yet, the moans and sucking sounds would never have come from a child.

Stephanie worked on one tit and then the other, sucking and biting the nipples until they were as hard as pencil erasers and shining with saliva. Stephanie didn’t waste any time. She pushed my mother back to the bed until she was sitting. Then she knelt at her feet, bending her head to kiss my mother’s thighs.

“Let’s get these off,” she said, stripping the panties from my mother’s hips.

My mother fell back on the bed, letting Stephanie open her legs. “Damn, you always were a wet one,” she said with a laugh. With a moan her head dipped between my mother’s legs.

if image doesn’t load, click the reload button on your browser

“Oh Jesus, Stephanie,” my mother cried. She grabbed her head as if she was afraid Stephanie was going to try to escape.

I could hear the sucking sounds from Stephanie’s ravenous mouth over the cries from my mother’s lips and I was suddenly worried that I was going to climax without touching my cock. I couldn’t believe how exciting it was to watch another woman eat my mother. It was apparent that not only did Stephanie love what she was doing, but that she was also very good at it.

“Oh yes, oh yes, eat me, Steph,” my mother cried. Her hips began to move side-to-side and then up and down. Her hands were tangled in Stephanie’s hair and it looked like she was pulling it. If Stephanie minded she showed no indication. “Oh God, I forgot how good your mouth is,” my mother hissed. Her legs lifted and wrapped around Stephanie’s neck. I had been between my mother’s strong thighs and now I wondered how the poor woman was going to breath. Since she didn’t come up for air, I assumed she had a way of breathing through her nose with her mouth pressed between my mother’s gushing pussy lips. I wished I could get a closer view.

“That’s it, that’s it, stick your tongue in meeeee,” Mother cried. “Oh God, Steph, not my clit,” she screamed. Then I saw my mother freeze. A low moan started deep in her throat and quickly became a wale as she started to climax. I saw her toes curl and the muscles in her thighs bulge. Her hips bucked upward as Stephanie tried to hang on to my mother’s convulsing body.

After a few long moments, I saw my mother begin to relax; yet, Stephanie didn’t come up for air. Her head kept moving between my mother’s thighs without pause. I heard my mother moaning. “No, no, Steph,” she gasped as if she wanted her to stop. But she made no move to push her away. A few minutes later my mother was climaxing again, and then again.

It was obvious that Stephanie loved to eat pussy. I looked at the clock and saw she had been between my mother’s legs for over forty-five minutes and was showing no sign of stopping. Finally, my mother had to push her away. Stephanie’s very wet face had a dazed look as she sat back.

“It’s your turn,” my mother said as she pulled Stephanie from her kneeling position.

“Huh?” Stephanie said.

“The one thing I have always regretted from the times we were together is that I never ate you.”

With a surprised look on her face, Stephanie said, “You don’t have to do that.”

“I know. But I want to.”

“Oh God,” Stephanie gasped as she let my mother push her onto the bed.

I echoed Stephanie’s words in a whisper. I sat forward in my chair, making sure I kept my hands away from my throbbing cock, as my mother positioned Stephanie in the center of the bed. Then she knelt between her thighs and said, “You know I’ve never done this before. Will you show me?”

“I’d love to. But I think you will know what to do,” Stephanie said with a broad smile. Then she laid back and spread her legs wide. I could see her shaved pussy glistening with excitement.

I couldn’t take it any longer and stood up, taking a few steps until I was standing beside the bed. I figured they could yell at me if I was too close. My mother glanced at me but didn’t say anything. Stephanie’s eyes were closed. I watched from the side of the bed as my mother began kissing down the inside of Stephanie’s thighs. I saw goose bumps form on her legs and saw her thigh muscles quiver. Her face was scrunched up as if she was fighting to hold back a scream.

My mother’s lips left a wet trail down one of Stephanie’s thigh before she moved to the other side. She placed little kisses and bites on the soft skin before using her tongue to trace her way toward the swollen pussy lips. I could see Stephanie anticipating my mother’s mouth but was denied. My mom was teasing her like she had done me earlier that morning. Damn, she was learning to be quite a lover, I thought as a smile came to my face.

“Please,” Stephanie begged.

Having too much fun, my mother resisted Stephanie’s attempt to pull her head to her pussy. Continuing to drive her crazy she brushed her lips across Stephanie’s pussy and moved up to the soft skin of her stomach, just below her navel, where she planted kisses. When Stephanie moaned, my mother giggled and continued to lick and kiss her stomach.

“God, Teresa, if you don’t kiss my pussy soon, I’m going to explode.”

“Oh, that’s what you’re supposed to do. I was wondering about that,” my mother teased. “Let me see how this works,” she said moving her tongue to the top of Stephanie’s pubic mound. Then she slowly moved her tongue downward, across her clit and onto the swollen inner lips.

“Ohhhhh,” Stephanie moaned in frustration.

I could see my mother’s tongue flicking up and down and from side to side. Then she reached under Stephanie’s legs and pushed her thighs upward until they were pressing on her heaving breasts. Now her mouth hovered over the wet and swollen lips. With a growling sound, my mother dropped her mouth and covered Stephanie’s pussy.

if image doesn’t load, click the reload button on your browser

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.