Forbidden Love - Cover

Forbidden Love

Copyright© 2008 by Gary Johns

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Jerry has a crush on his mother. After watching a movie and drinking a bottle of wine, Jerry's crush turns to lust and love. A vacation trip to Barbados consumates their love with unintended consequences.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Illustrated  

The following day we went to the beach and then did some shopping at the local shops ... at least my mother did the shopping. We were in a hat shop when we saw Stephanie again. My mother gave her a hug and kiss as I stood there watching like a dummy. As the two of them talked, I couldn’t help remember the stories my mom had told me about her and, as nature would have it, I started to get excited. I noticed Stephanie look over at me several times and her eyes glanced down at my crotch. I quickly turned away and acted like I was looking at a hat on the shelf.

Before Stephanie left she kissed my mom again and then surprised me by leaning over and kissing me on the cheek.

My mother smiled at me as Stephanie walked away. “I think she likes you,” she said and then pretended to show a jealous face.

“How could she not like me ... I mean I’m handsome, manly and...” I stopped when my mother hit me in the arm and then stuck out her tongue at me.

“We meet in the lobby at six,” she said.

“Uh, would you rather go to dinner alone? I mean she is your friend,” I said, hoping she would say no.

“No,” she answered to my relief.

We finished shopping and went to the beach for a while. Then back to the room for a quick nap. I wanted to start something, but Mom said she was tired and that we could do something after dinner. I reluctantly agreed.

It was almost six and I was waiting for my mom to come out of the bathroom. I had begrudgingly agreed to wear a suit and tie, but insisted that I wasn’t going to wear socks. It was a lame protest, but made me feel a little in control. I looked at my watch and yelled, “Mom, if you don’t hurry we are going to be late.”

She yelled back, “Stephanie is always late so don’t worry.”

A few minutes later she came out of the bathroom dressed. I gasped when I saw her. My mother is always gorgeous, but tonight she was positively radiant. She had on a pale blue Grecian style gown that touched the floor. The top covered her right shoulder but left the other bare. There was a split that went from the floor all the way to her hip on the left side. Then I saw something that made my mouth drop open. I could see the top edge of her left areola. I pointed and said, “Mom, I can see your nipple!”

if image doesn’t load, click the reload button on your browser

She looked down and giggled. “I guess I’ll have to be careful or Stephanie might get really hot for me.”

I raised my eyebrows. Then I said, “Hey, how come you don’t dress like that for me all the time?”

“Because I see you all the time,” she returned with a laugh.

I suspected that it was more than that. I could tell that my mother was still a bit taken with Stephanie. The experiences they had had as lovers had obviously been rekindled. If I didn’t know better I would have thought my mom was trying to turn Stephanie on.

As Mom had predicted, Stephanie was late. When she arrived she apologized saying that she had been running behind all day. My mother smiled indulgently.

if image doesn’t load, click the reload button on your browser

I saw Stephanie glance at me and then stare at my mother.

“Wow, you are as sexy as you were when we were in school,” Stephanie said.

Damn, she doesn’t waste any time, I thought.

“You look pretty good yourself,” my mother returned, staring at her as well.

Stephanie was wearing what was obviously an expensive dress, but also relatively conservative. It was tight, outlining her large breast and narrow waist. The bodice was cut modestly and not particularly sexy, but she would have looked gorgeous in a burlap sack.

“Ummm, ummm,” I said, clearing my throat. “We’re going to lose our reservations if we don’t hurry.”

The two women reluctantly agreed and we headed out.

We arrived at the restaurant fashionably late. It was a ritzy place and everyone was dressed rather formally so I didn’t feel out of place wearing a suit. We were led to the table and Stephanie ordered a bottle of wine. My mom didn’t protest when I poured myself a glass. Soon after the conversation started I began to feel like a third wheel. I didn’t really mind as I was enjoying looking at the two gorgeous women. I did notice at one point that my mother’s dress had slipped down again, revealing the brown of her nipple. If Mom noticed she didn’t show any indication. But, it was obvious that Stephanie noticed. I saw her eyes shift from my mother’s face to her breast and then back again several times.

I noticed that Mom was squirming in her seat quite a bit. Of course that might have been because I had slipped my hand under the tablecloth and began to caress her bare thigh. I pretended to be listening to their conversation as my fingers tickled up and down my mother’s smooth and warm leg. She coughed to cover her gasp when my fingers slipped between her thighs, almost reaching her bare pussy. Then she crossed her legs, effectively cutting off the upward movement of my hand. I made a hidden face at her and kept my hand on her thigh.

Most of their conversation was about school and the fun they had (outside the bedroom) growing up. Both Mom and I were shocked when Stephanie said she was the president of North State College. That was where I was headed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.