Be Careful What You Wish For - Cover

Be Careful What You Wish For

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A new family moves into the house next door to a young mother and her fourteen year old daughter who both have fantasies of being dominated. The new neighbors turn out to be the masters those young subs were looking for.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Kara and I looked at each other before we left the house. All we could do was shake our heads. My outfit was revealing enough that the men began to parade through my office again as soon as I got to work.

Half way through the morning, Gregg came in and tried to talk me into a trip to the garage again. I was in the process of trying to politely turn him down when the intercom buzzed. I picked it up and listened as Steve told me to give the poor guy a blowjob so he could get back to work.

Isn’t it nice the way Steve is so concerned with his employee’s welfare? I hung up the phone, stood up and nodded my head at Gregg. The look on his face almost made me happy to do it.

I headed for the elevator with Gregg following several paces behind. We were alone in the elevator. As soon as the doors closed he had his hands all over me. He stood behind me, reached around and groped my breasts while he rubbed his hard cock against my ass. It wasn’t until we were half way down to the garage that I remembered the security cameras in the elevator.

My first reaction was to pull away from Gregg. I realized that it was too late for false modesty, though. So instead I looked up at the camera, winked and smiled. I let Gregg have his fun all the way down to the garage. As I stood there being groped I thought about how drastic the change in me has been. I was almost a twenty-eight year old virgin when I met my new neighbors.

But then I realized that I really haven’t changed all that much. I’ve just become a lot more honest with myself about who I am. I was always a slut. I just refused to allow my inner slut to come out. If I hadn’t been a slut at heart then I would not have masturbated to those nasty stories until my arms were about to fall off.

We finally made it to the garage and into Gregg’s Suburban. I climbed into the backseat and took off my dress without being asked. Gregg watched until I was naked and then he was all over me.

I let him grope me freely for a few minutes. Then I helped him get his pants off and I sucked him off easily. He came very quickly, just like last time. This time he held my head down after his orgasm and I continued to lick his cock once I swallowed his cum.

He got hard again very quickly. He turned me around and made me kneel on the seat. He adjusted my position until he was able to get lined up just right and he plowed his rejuvenated cock into my welcoming pussy. I was glad now that I sucked him off because I can’t suck a cock without getting turned on and I really need a good fuck right now.

Well, to be honest, Gregg isn’t all that good. But he’s certainly enthusiastic. At this point I was more than willing to settle for that. I managed to have a pretty good orgasm before he came again and then I sucked his cock clean and used some tissue from his console to clean myself up.

We got dressed and got out of the car to discover one of the security guards standing right there waiting for us. I almost screamed out loud. It startled the hell out of me. He’s a very large security guard, very imposing. But I can’t help noticing he’s cute, too.

He asked us to come with him and we followed him to an office near the elevators. He held the door for us and once inside he invited us to have a seat. There are two other security guards inside. One of them is staring at a bank of monitors. He turned to smile and wink at me.

I realized then why he’s smiling. He recognized me from the elevator ride earlier. He’s returning my smile!

The other guard is an older man. He’s sitting at a desk and he’s obviously the man in charge.

The guards were polite but aloof. The large, handsome guard who escorted us in stood back after we were seated and we waited for the man in the chair to speak. He looks very serious, very stern. But for some reason I don’t think it’s that big a deal. Gregg groped me in the elevator and we fucked in the garage. But we hadn’t really been in public. The Suburban has dark windows. As far as we knew nobody saw anything. Everything we did was behind closed doors.

The older guard, the one who seems to be in charge, finally spoke. “Mr. South,” that’s Gregg’s name. “For future reference, Mrs. Horn has an office available to her on the seventh floor. You no longer need to entertain her in your vehicle. We have no objection to you groping her in the elevator, as long as you are the only two people in the car. But I am going to have to ask you not to fornicate in the garage. There is just too much foot traffic out there and eventually someone will notice and be offended. If that happens we will have no choice but to take action. Is that alright sir?”

Gregg has apparently been seeing his life flash before his eyes from the time we stepped out of his car. He must have stopped breathing fifteen minutes ago. He suddenly exhaled loudly and said, “That is more than alright. I thank you for being so understanding.”

The guard said, “That’s quite alright, sir. You can go now. We have a few things to discuss with Miss Horn.”

Gregg looked concerned. I smiled and told him that I would be fine. He scrambled to his feet and almost ran out of the security office.

I’m not worried. I have a pretty good idea where this is going from the things the guard said. If he knows I have a room available to me on the seventh floor then he must have been talking to Steve.

As soon as Gregg was gone the older security guard stood up and said, “Would you come with me Miss Horn?”

I followed him down a short hallway and into a room that’s furnished with a small cot. If he thought I was going to be surprised he was disappointed. He stood in back of me and began to unzip my dress. As he undressed me he said, “I spoke with Mr. Crosby. He told me he could spare you for an hour or two. He said you really enjoy pleasing a man, especially a man with a badge. Is that true?”

I helped him remove my dress once he had it unzipped. I tossed it aside, turned around and smiled up at him. I glanced at his name tag and said, “Officer Kelly, if there is anything I can do to make you happy, please let me know. I’m a people pleasing kinda girl.”

I helped him undress while he explored my body with his strong hands. As soon as he was naked he took me into his arms and began to kiss me passionately. He picked me up and carried me to the cot. He turned out to be a much better lover than Gregg. He has a very nice cock and he didn’t lack for stamina, either. I lay under him on that cot and I came three times before he finally filled me with cum. But it wasn’t over.

After he was done the other two guards cycled through one after the other. The two younger ones went around twice. The youngest one, the cute one who escorted us to the office, was a very, very good lover. His name is Tony and he has a personality as cute as his face. I really enjoyed being with him. The other one, the guy who had been watching me on the monitors, is kind of cute, too. Unfortunately, he wasn’t much of a lover. He was in too much of a hurry. I’m glad he didn’t go last.

After they had all been satisfied, and I had been very satisfied, I was led naked to a small bathroom. The older guard leaned against the doorframe and watched me clean up. When I was finished he led me back to the room.

I dressed and thanked him for a pleasant morning. He smiled and said, “Any time, my dear. I can assure you we all enjoyed your company today.”

I left then. On the way out I smiled and waived goodbye to the younger guards and then I got in the elevator. I was alone all the way up to my floor. I stood facing the security camera, smiled, lifted my skirt and played with my pussy all the way to the eighth floor.

It was lunch time when I got back to my office. I went to Kara’s cube to see if she wanted to talk, or maybe go get a bite to eat. All that sex had caused me to work up a bit of an appetite.

Kara looked up when I came in and asked, “Where the hell have you been?!”

I told her about my morning. She was very jealous. She wasn’t hungry so we just sat and relaxed and talked until it was time to get back to work. I started to leave her office but then I got curious. I went over behind her desk and pulled her chair back. I looked under her desk and saw the little red light. I smiled and waved. Then I went back to work.

I’m really getting backed up because of all the sex. My desk is becoming a bottle neck. Files are coming to me for some kind of action or for a final approval and I’m off having sex. I need to put in some overtime and get caught up. I called Steve and asked if I could work late and get caught up and if he would give Kara a ride home.

He agreed that I need to get caught up and said he’ll approve a couple of hours of overtime.

I told him that I’m going to work off the clock. I don’t want it to look like I can’t handle my job. I just wanted to let him know I’ll be here. He said it would be okay so I called Kara and told her.

I finally stopped worrying about my cunt and my tits being exposed and started concentrating on my work. I got a lot done. But as I expected, I still had a good two hours of work to catch up on at quitting time. I’ve worked late before, though, and I know from experience I get a lot more work done once everyone has gone home and the phones are quiet.

By the end of the two hours I had cleaned up my backlog and I was ready to go home. I cleared off my desk and went to the elevator and down to the parking garage. As I walked past I glanced into the guard room. I thought about going in and saying goodnight. But they were the late shift guards and I don’t recognize any of them.

I walked through the empty garage to my car. Since rush hour is over I drove home without all the frustration. It was so nice I started thinking about working this late every evening.

When I got home I went inside and undressed. The house is empty so I went out back and looked through the new passageway between our yards. Lynn and Kara are next door with the Crosbys. Carol and Steve are there, as is Kevin and half a dozen of his friends. When Steve saw me he waived me over and the four boys who are having sex with my daughter and Kara stopped what they were doing and looked up.

Steve waited until I was closer before he said, “Some of Kevin’s friends thought it would be hot to have sex with a mother and daughter so he invited them over. Go over there with the other sluts and get down on all fours and start entertaining our guests, cunt.”

I smiled, walked over and said hello to the boys. I got down on my hands and knees beside my daughter. As soon as I was in position I had a cock in my pussy and another in my mouth. The cock I was sucking on was covered in pussy juice. I soon found out why. Every few minutes the boys stop and pull their cocks out of whichever orifice and whichever girl they happen to be fucking and they all change places. They’re having a ball. I suppose this must be a wet dream come true for half a dozen fifteen- and sixteen-year-old boys.

It wasn’t long before they started cumming. After they had all cum and been sucked clean, Kara, Lynn and I got into a daisy chain and sucked each other clean as well.

We spent most of the next hour moving from lap to lap and getting groped until one of the guys got a hard-on again. When that happened, whoever was deemed responsible for the erection was tasked with taking care of it. It has only been a week since we were pierced. But the discomfort from those injuries is already minimal as long as we fuck in the doggie position and I discovered I’m starting to reap the benefits of a pierced clit.

Trust me. There are great benefits. Once the pain goes away it makes a girl’s clit supersensitive. Every movement of the ring stimulates it. It’s making sex a lot more fun. I can’t imagine not having my new rings now.

The boys finally left after they watched us clean each other in another daisy chain. It had been fun, but I’m exhausted. I was grateful when Carol offered me a cold beer and a slice of leftover pizza. We all sat around and sipped beer and talked for a while.

Steve informed us he borrowed a pickup truck and we’re all going over to Kara’s apartment tomorrow morning to help her move into my house which is becoming known as the slave quarters. Steve wants us ready to go early because he has an appointment to get Kara’s nipples and clit done tomorrow afternoon. So he let us go after we finished our beers.

We took a quick shower and the three of us went to bed. Kara is nervous and as we lay there in the dark we told her all about the piercing experience and tried to convince her it wasn’t that bad, and that it was worth it. I don’t think she was entirely convinced.

We got up early and spent the first few hours packing and moving Kara’s things. Then we went to Sweet Nothings and Steve and Carol bought her a new wardrobe of her own. She was a big hit in the changing room. They also picked out a few more outfits for Lynn. They selected some clothes that are slutty but more acceptable for school.

Then we went to the barn. Kara undressed and was quickly strapped down just like we were a week ago. As soon as she was restrained, Steve invited one of the gang of bikers who have gathered around watching to provide the anesthetic. He grinned and stepped forward eagerly. He pulled out his fat, nasty cock and stuffed it into her mouth.

There are more bikers here today. Most of the bikers that were present for our piercing last week are here today. There are also another four guys who weren’t here the last time. Since there are so many of them, Lynn and I were stripped and put to work making sure all the guys were satisfied before we left.

Kara’s piercing went pretty quickly. But it was more than an hour before all the bikers were satisfied and we were permitted to leave. As we helped Kara back to the car she turned to me and in a quiet voice she exclaimed sarcastically, “Not that bad my ass!”

Lynn and I laughed and I replied, “Would you rather I told you the truth last night?”

Kara conceded it was probably better that she didn’t know.

We were taken home and after we unloaded Kara’s new clothes from the trunk we were given the rest of the afternoon and evening off to do housework and to go grocery shopping. What a treat!

After breakfast on Sunday we went next door and spent the morning around the pool. Then, at a little after noon, Carol took us back to our house to pick out something for us to wear so we could go out to eat.

We started in Lynn’s room. Carol selected a micro miniskirt and a crop top that said, “I swallow.” She was also given one of the chokers to wear. It said, “I love cock.”

I began to wonder where we’re going for lunch. I’m guessing it isn’t The Tea House.

We went to my room next. Carol selected a miniskirt that’s slit up both sides so that it’s almost a loincloth and a tank top proudly proclaiming, “I never wear underwear.” I was also given a choker. Mine said, “Fuck me!” Not exactly subtle.

Kara was given a tiny, very lacy, white slip that just barely covered her ass. The lace that covers her breasts is nearly see-through, and so is the two-inch band of lace around the bottom. Even her light blonde triangle of pubic hair was plainly visible.

Carol looked at her, shook her head and made her remove the slip and go into the bathroom. She was ordered to shave off all her pubic hair. She was back in five minutes and she put the slip back on. We can still see the dark line of her slit through the lace. But Carol seemed to think that was acceptable.

Kara had been given her own collection of chokers and she was told to put on the one that said, “I’m easy.”

We went back to the Crosby’s house where our Masters were ready and waiting. We piled into their car and Steve drove out of town to a large building on the side of the highway just outside the city limits. One side is a clothing store where they sell leather goods for bikers: jackets, chaps, vests and things like that. They also offer a large selection of sexy clothes and lingerie. It’s connected by a set of double doors to a large, clean biker bar. It’s a pretty neat place. All the walls and the floor and ceiling are all done in knotty pine.

There’s a jukebox playing, but not so loud you can’t talk. Off to one side is a room with pool tables. Along one wall is a long bar. All the tables are also made from knotty pine. They must have a pretty good ventilation system. The cigarette smoke is hardly noticeable.

When we entered and stopped inside the door to look around, every guy in the place stopped talking and looked at us. A biker came away from the bar and greeted us. He was one of the bikers from the barn. That a biker knew us seemed to satisfy everyone, and the conversations resumed. All eyes remained on us as we made our way to a large table near the back of the room.

As we walked through the room the men at the tables we passed by could read our shirts and our chokers and there were a lot of smiles and crude jokes at our expense. We, Kara, Lynn and I, just smiled at them nervously and kept on walking.

Once we were seated a waitress came over and after complimenting us on our outfits she took our orders. The place is just a biker bar. But they have a small kitchen in the back from which they serve hamburgers, hotdogs, chili and the like.

We all ordered burgers and beers. The waitress looked at Lynn and Kevin skeptically. But she didn’t ask to see their fake IDs. Soon we were all sipping on a beer and sitting there feeling everyone watching us. Nobody bothered us, though. And after a couple of beers we all felt a little more at ease.

After we ate, Steve and Carol told us to sit tight. They went through the connecting door into the leather and lingerie store next door.

As soon as they were out of the room a large biker came over and stopped at our table. He looked us over, read the suggestive wording on our chokers and our shirts, and then he looked at me and asked, “You never wear underwear, sweet thing?”

I’m nervous. But I don’t see how I could get in trouble. There are people all around us and it seems like a pretty tame bar, especially for a biker bar. I’ve never been in a biker bar before, of course. But I expected everyone to be loud and rowdy from what I’ve heard of places that serve bikers. This place isn’t like what I expected at all. It’s just like a normal bar.

I smiled up at the biker and replied, “No, sir. Not anymore.”

He leered at me and asked, “Is that so that when you wear that “Fuck me” thing you got on your neck it will be a lot easier to get at your cunt?”

People at the tables around us have stopped talking and are listening now. I glanced up at the door Steve and Carol went through. I saw Steve watching and smiling. I figured he had set us up so I decided to go with the flow.

I tried to keep my voice level and light as I answered, “No. It’s because my Master ordered me not to ever wear underwear again. He didn’t tell me why I’m wearing this choker.”

The biker smiled and said, “Let’s see if we can find out why you’re wearing that thing. Stand up and take your clothes off. Show me and my friends you aren’t wearing underwear.”

I didn’t even bother to look towards Steve. I stood up and slipped my tank top off. As I was unbuttoning my skirt I saw Carol out of the corner of my eye. She has the camera out. I figured this must have been what they had in mind when they brought us here. I slid my skirt down, stepped out of it and draped it over the back of my chair. I stood naked in front of the biker in the middle of a public bar and smiled up at him. I said, “See? I’d never lie to you.”

He brought his hand up to play with my boobs. I stopped his hand for a second and said, “Those rings are a week old today. I’d appreciate it if you’d take it a little easy on them. Okay?”

He grinned and said, “Not a problem little lady.”

There are more and more men gathering around to watch. There are also more than a few women, rough looking biker chick types. The biker was pretty rough on my tits, but he took it easy on my rings so I relaxed a little and started to enjoy the humiliation of being stripped in public and manhandled.

While he was exploring my body another biker stepped up and said, “Well, her shirt wasn’t lying. What about the other cunt? Does she swallow?”

I looked over at him and as innocently as possible I answered, “Yes, sir. My daughter was raised to tell the truth. She always swallows.”

That got a rise out of the crowd. Soon Lynn was standing up and taking off her clothes. That left only Kara. A couple of guys started towards her and I spoke up again. I know how much pain she’s in.

I tried to sound as reasonable as possible when I said, “Excuse me, guys. I know it says she’s easy on her choker. And usually she is. But she just got her tits and her cunt pierced a little over an hour ago. She’s in a lot of pain. So you can undress her if you want, and I don’t see why she can’t suck a few cocks, since that’s where it looks like this party is going. But she would really appreciate it if you guys would leave her tits and her cunt alone. Maybe we can bring her back sometime and let her make it up to you.”

I saw the grateful look on Kara’s face. I know how she feels. My piercings are still a little sore, too. But I still vividly remember how much pain I was in last weekend.

Kara got to her feet without any help from the bikers around her. She carefully pulled her slip off. The only one that bothered her tits was a curious biker chick who just wanted to see them up close and asked her how bad it hurt when she had it done.

Kara gave her a quick description of the process and pointed over to the bar. The biker who had done it to her is sitting there watching. Kara told her to see him.

Just then the manager came over and said, “Okay, you guys. You know the rules. No gang bangs in the main room. Take these sluts into the pool room if you’re going to screw them.”

It looked like the whole bar was emptying out as we were herded into the pool room. Hands were all over me as we walked. I can’t see them but I imagine Lynn and Kara have the same problem.

As soon as we entered the pool room the biker who started all this looked at me closely. Then he looked at Lynn and asked, “She really is your daughter, isn’t she?!”

I nodded and he leaned down and whispered in my ear. He asked me how old she is. I whispered back that she’s fourteen and he exclaimed, “I’ll be a son of a bitch!”

After a pause, which the anxious and impatient crowd pushing in all around us continued to complain about, the biker said, “How about you and her putting on a little show? I’d like to see that.”

I reached over, grabbed Lynn’s hand and pulled her to the nearest pool table. I told her to take her shoes off and we climbed up. The crowd gathered around and cheered us on as we necked for a few minutes and then worked our way into a sixty-nine. I didn’t find out until later that Kara was put right to work giving blowjobs while the guys watched us on the table.

After Lynn and I ate each other through several orgasms we were roughly separated by a couple of huge, hairy men. We were placed side by side on our backs on a sturdy wooden table with our heads hanging down. The table was just large enough that we were available at either end. The men started jostling for positions to watch and then take their turns using us. I can see Carol out of the corner of my eye. She’s standing on a table in the corner, still recording the action as the gang bang started.

Once it started it didn’t stop. It just went on and on. The men didn’t even seem to care that we were dripping with cum from all the men who preceded them. All afternoon and much of the evening cocks plunged into our throats and our pussies. From time to time our assholes got taken as well.

I don’t know how many men fucked us. But a lot of them wanted to fuck both of us. Doing a mother and daughter, especially when they’re as young and as pretty as we are, that turned them on.

There were probably more than fifty men in that bar when we got there. I don’t know how many more came in as the gangbang progressed. I do know that a lot of those men fucked both of us. I wouldn’t be surprised if both of us fucked and sucked more than fifty men that day.

At first it was exciting. It was for the first hour or so anyway. Then it started hurting. Our jaws and our pussies and after a while our asses were all sore and it was getting worse with every fuck. But there was no stopping them. I’m pretty sure they weren’t going to listen if I were to say, “Excuse me, I don’t feel like it anymore. I want to leave now.”

So Lynn and I just reclined there side by side and let them plow their big, hairy cocks into us. Fortunately, after a while we both started getting kind of numb. In fact, when they finally finished wish us and Steve and Kevin helped us to our feet, we can’t even talk because our jaws are totally numb. But that was a good thing because if I could have talked I’d have been screaming obscenities at Steve and Carol until their hair turned white! God I’m pissed at them for doing this to us!!

I looked over at Kara. She’s still kneeling nearby. Her eyes are glazed over and her whole body is covered in cum. I couldn’t see a single inch of skin that wasn’t covered in cum. Then I looked down. My legs and Lynn’s too are the same way, covered in rivers of cum. It’s also clinging to our faces and our hair is all matted down with it. There are streams of it all up and down our stomachs and covering our tits.

Steve looked at us with a disgusted look on his face. He’s trying to figure out how to get us home when the manager came over and said, “There’s a hose out on the side of the building. You can hose your whores down out there if you want.”

Steve nodded and thanked the manager. He and Kevin helped us out through the side door. They had to, we could hardly walk. I noticed that they were very careful about where they put their hands.

The manager warned us to be careful. He doesn’t want us dripping cum all over his bar room. Carol followed behind. She has our clothes in her arms but she’s still filming.

We were not surprised to see that it’s dark when we got outside. Lunch had lasted a lot longer than we thought it would!

Steve lined us up against the building, turned the hose on and started hosing us off. It was a pretty strong stream and kind of stung, but it was doing the job. We got as clean as we were going to get without a hot, soapy shower.

When he had rinsed all the cum he could from our bodies he turned the water pressure down and stuck the end of the hose inside of Lynn and then me, flushing out our pussies and then our asses. It was nasty, but afterwards we did feel better.

We were finally given our clothes back and slowly limped out front to the car. Steve covered the back seat with a blanket for us to sit on to protect his seats and we headed home. It wasn’t until we were halfway home I noticed all three of us had lost our chokers. I didn’t say anything. I’m not going to miss that damned thing one bit!

Steve and Carol went into their house when we got home. They probably couldn’t stand the idea of touching either one of us. Kevin wasn’t so picky. He came in and sat down and poor Lynn had to give one more blowjob before she could relax.

After a very quick blowjob, Kevin went home. The three of us went up and took long showers as hot as we could stand them. When we were clean we staggered back downstairs and I made a pitcher of Long Island iced tea. We lounged around in the living room and tried to guess how many large, cruel, violent bikers had just gang banged us.

Once we’d gulped down a couple of drinks we loosened up a little more and talked about our fantasies and the kinds of things that really turned us on, beyond the concept of sexual slavery. We spent a lot of time discussing whether or not the reality was as much fun as the fantasy and even tiptoed around the idea of telling our masters they had just gone too far. I hope they’re listening because if they ever put Lynn or me through something like this again it’s all over.

There were some slight differences in our fantasies. Kara was a bit kinkier than either Lynn or I, but not much. In general the same things excited us. We all agreed that despite the pain and suffering, or maybe because of it, the reality is as much fun as we dreamed that it would be if you leave out what they did to us today. What we experienced today has got to be damaging to our minds and our bodies.

Even after all we have been through together I’m still a little uncomfortable having this discussion with my daughter. But she doesn’t seem to be uncomfortable at all.

We all agree that the major attraction in all this, the thing that turns us on the most, is the aspect of sexual humiliation. Neither of us can think of anything in our pasts which might account for our strange taste in sexual stimulation. But for all three of us that’s the most exciting part of it. Being humiliated, being forced to undress in front of strange men and giving over total control of our bodies to other people. Just talking about it is turning us on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.