Be Careful What You Wish For - Cover

Be Careful What You Wish For

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A new family moves into the house next door to a young mother and her fourteen year old daughter who both have fantasies of being dominated. The new neighbors turn out to be the masters those young subs were looking for.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I woke up before the alarm went off in the morning and took a quick shower. I got dressed in the sexy little dress that I decided to wear today. I chose it because it was the least offensive. I looked in the mirror once I had it on. It only came down to mid-thigh. And I’m very conscious of my lack of underwear. I can easily see the outline of the small rings in my nipples through the material of the dress.

I turned and I noticed that when the light hits me just right I can actually see my nipples! I blushed, but I resisted the temptation to change clothes. Nothing I’m allowed to wear now would cover me any better. I stepped into my shoes and went downstairs.

Lynn is already in the kitchen. She’s eating her cereal. My sweet, submissive little angel made coffee for me. I thanked her and kissed her on the forehead. Then I checked out what she’s wearing. I looked down at her lap. I groaned when I saw that the distance between her crotch and the hem of her skirt is less than half an inch.

She saw where I’m looking and blushed. I looked at her blouse and I had to wonder if she’ll be sent home. School is almost out for the year. She’ll be taking her finals in three weeks. She’s a good student and I’m proud of her. But she can’t afford to miss any school in the next month.

I stared at her blouse. Her nipples hardened and were obvious. Her blouse isn’t transparent. But it’s thin enough that I can see the outlines of the rings in her nipples.

She finally exclaimed, “Mom! Quit staring! You’re just making it worse.”

I shook my head and turned away without commenting. I poured a cup of coffee and sat down across from her. I tried to look at her and see what the kids at her school are going to see. I can just imagine what’s going to go through the minds of all of those sex starved, hormone driven teenage boys. It’s going to be a hard month for Lynn.

Before she stood up she handed me a note and asked me to sign it. It’s from me, requesting she be excused from gym for the following week because she just underwent minor outpatient surgery and would require a week to heal. I signed the note and wished her luck.

She got up, rinsed out her bowl and her glass and left for school with a quick goodbye kiss. I rinsed out my cup and left right after her. As I walked out to my car I saw Kevin and Lynn walking down the street together. His hand is resting possessively on the cheek of her ass.

I drove to the office and tried to ignore the looks of my co-workers as I made my way to my desk. I’m a supervisor. As is befitting my status I have a large cubicle in the corner of the room. I hurried to it and sat down as quickly as possible. I didn’t even make my usual stop at the break room to get a cup of coffee first. The women I passed on the way to my desk all came to a sudden stop and their jaws dropped when they saw my dress, what there is of it. They were so shocked they didn’t even think to say good morning.

The men were a different matter all together. Their jaws dropped, too. And their eyes nearly popped out of their heads. I’ve known most of these people for years and they all know I am, or at least I was, a very conservative dresser.

Before very long, men started coming by my office and dropping off documents for signatures. Or just to say hello and stare at my legs or the bumps in my top which always seemed to get larger as they stared. Women came in as well. But they seemed uncomfortable, as if they want to ask me something but don’t dare.

At nine o’clock, all the employees were summoned to our small auditorium. Shortly after we were seated our office manager got up on the slightly raised stage at the front of the room and announced he’s retiring. Then he introduced his replacement, Steve Crosby!

I almost screamed out loud. At first I didn’t hear a thing he said. I did notice he glanced at me fairly often as he addressed us. I was immediately thankful I decided against bringing one of my conservative dresses to work and changing on the way in.

Steve talked for a few minutes. He introduced himself. He told everyone he’ll be around to meet them individually over the next day or two. He told us how much he’s looking forward to working with us. I suppose he said all the standard stuff new bosses say.

We were released back to our offices but I stayed in my seat and let everyone file out. I sat there wondering what this will mean for my future, for the promotion to VP I have been almost certain I was in line to receive.

Steve left the stage with a gang of upper level executives and I finally stood up and returned to my desk in a daze. I had to force myself to concentrate. I threw myself into the paperwork on my desk and before long I had, at least momentarily, forgotten about Steve and about the way I’m inadequately dressed.

People still came by my cube when they needed to. But I managed to avoid having to leave my cube and move around the office. I didn’t go get coffee and later I was glad I didn’t because I didn’t have to get up and go to the bathroom. I thought it best that I expose myself to as few people as possible.

Whenever I had something which had to go to someone else’s desk, instead of taking it myself I imposed on one of my many visitors to drop it off. Even though I stayed at my desk, every man in my section of the office managed to get a very good look at my legs and sometimes a good look at just a bit more by the end of the day.

I fought a constant battle, pulling down on the hem of my skirt to keep my crotch covered. I don’t think I’ve ever been as aware of my sexuality as I was that day. As a result, my nipples and my pussy seemed to tingle constantly.

I heard Steve coming around with the retiring manager in the afternoon. He stopped at each cubicle, introduced himself to everyone and talked to them for a few minutes. When he got to my cube I stood up and shook his hand as though we had never met. I listened to the manager tell Steve what a great worker I am and that I’m on the fast track. He praised me for my hard work and my constant innovations. But during the entire time they spent in my cubicle I saw the surprise on his face as he stared at my slutty dress. Or rather, he stared at all of me that isn’t covered by my dress.

As they walked away I heard him talking quietly to Steve, telling him he had never seen me dress like this before. He didn’t know what had gotten into me.

Steve knew. I wondered again if my career had just run into a brick wall. I can’t dwell on that now, though. After a few minutes I turned my attention back to my work and the rest of the day flew by.

When I got home I found Lynn at the table doing her homework. She’s nude, of course. When I got close to give her a kiss I saw ropes of nearly dried cum on her face.

She smiled up at me and said, “Kevin came home with me. I had to suck him off before I did my homework. He came on my face and then he ordered me to leave it there until I went to bed.”

I bent down and kissed her lightly on the lips and I tasted his cum. I shook my head, not sure any longer how I should respond to something like this. I straightened back up and went to my room to get undressed. When I was naked I went back down and started supper.

Lynn finished up her homework and set the table. I told her all about my new boss. I have been wondering today if she already knew. But she was as surprised as I was.

I asked about her day. I soon learned that her day was rougher, and much more embarrassing than mine. Teenage boys are not nearly as discreet as the adult males I work with.

All day long, boys tried to look up her short skirt. They had a lot of opportunities and more often than not they were successful. Even though our slave rules were suspended and she wasn’t required to spread her legs apart, her dress was so short her pussy was never far from being exposed.

She had been particularly vulnerable on the two occasions when she had to climb the stairs for classes on the second floor. Both times she had been boldly felt up by the boys behind her on the way up the stairs.

She told me Kevin ordered her to stand beside him whenever he was around. That meant before and after school and at lunch time. It wasn’t that bad in the morning. He spent a few minutes walking around the schoolyard with his hand on her ass. But apparently that isn’t such a big deal in schoolyards anymore.

At lunch time, though, she walked out to the grassy area beside the school as usual. She saw Kevin with a half dozen of his friends. He and his friends are sophomores but she knew most of the guys he was with, even if only to say hello to. They weren’t a part of her normal crowd of acquaintances.

She went over to Kevin and stood near him while his friends stared at her in her sexy new clothes. She doesn’t share any classes with any of them. They hadn’t been among the large number of boys struggling to peek up her skirt all morning. But they were certainly getting an eye full at lunchtime.

Kevin ignored her at first. But then he put his arm over her shoulder. He pulled her close and began to knead her breast absently while talking to his friends. Lynn said she felt her face turn as red as a beet. But like a good little slave she stood there quietly and let him do whatever he wanted. Her main concern wasn’t her reputation or her embarrassment. She was praying that he would avoid touching her freshly pierced and still very sore nipple. She was grateful when he was careful to keep his fingers away from it.

His friends watched in silence for a minute or two. But then they started teasing her, making crude remarks about her body and the way she just stood there and let Kevin feel her up.

Kevin was really feeling his oats. He told them she’ll do anything he tells her to do. When they seemed justifiably skeptical he looked around to see that there were no teachers watching and he ordered Lynn to unbutton the top three buttons on her blouse.

Lynn said her first thought was, “Oh my god! My life is over!”

In almost the same instant she realized that she was so turned on her pussy was about to overflow. She reached up and unbuttoned the top three buttons as ordered. When she put her hands back down Kevin spread her blouse open and showed his friends my daughter’s breasts and her newly modified nipples.

You can imagine their reaction. Before long each of the boys had been given an opportunity to examine my little girl’s breasts and her nipple rings. She said that she was too embarrassed to look at the boys while they were passing her around. But every time she glanced around the schoolyard she saw other students staring at them.

The boys had gathered around closely as they toyed with her, crowding close for a good look at her exposed breasts. But many of the other students scattered around the schoolyard were in a position to see what was going on. She knew that by tomorrow she was going to have a completely different reputation all over school. Everyone was going to be talking about what she did there today with those boys.

She said that as she changed classes that afternoon boys she hardly knew came up to her and said, “Nice rings!” as they passed her in the hall. The attention made her that much more aware of her new jewelry and her new clothes. As a result, her nipples seemed to stay hard all day.

I asked her if she wanted me to try to reason with Steve and Carol. Try to get them to get Kevin to be a little more discreet.

She sighed and said, “Yes, please mom. Being a slut in the backyard is one thing. Having everyone at school knowing about it is something else.”

I got up, went out through the back door and went next door. The Crosbys were sitting out on the patio talking about the day’s events when I approached. When they saw me I said, “Master, may I speak with you?”

Steve smiled and asked, “What is it, cunt?”

“Master,” I began hesitantly, “I am concerned about the way Master Kevin is treating Lynn at school. It’s different there. You know how kids are. I’m not asking him to stop. I just don’t want him to totally ruin her life and get her kicked out of school. I want her to have a life after she leaves home and goes to college. She’s a very good student. I don’t want her schoolwork to suffer.”

Steve looked like he was thinking about it. Then he said, “I will make sure that he knows he cannot do anything to get her in trouble with the authorities. However, if he wants to show his friends her tits, or her pussy, I don’t have a problem with that. Later, after she is healed, he will probably let some of them fuck her. Not the whole school. But certain of his friends. I don’t have a problem with that either. I’ll make sure he’s discreet, within reason. Keep in mind that humiliating her is half the fun.”

I realized I had gained nothing for her. In fact, from the devious look on Kevin’s face I suspect she’ll have to pay for my having asked for Steve’s help.

Steve asked, “Anything else, slut?”

“Yes, Master. I can’t help wondering if my career is ruined as well. I assumed that in the next couple of years I would quite likely be promoted to vice president when a position opened up. Now I’m dressing like a slut and starting next Tuesday I am afraid I’ll be made to do slutty things at work. I have to wonder if my future is ruined as well.

“I realize I’m just a slut now. But I’m a good worker. I’ve worked hard and put in place a lot of innovations that have made our office a leader in our field. Is all that over now? Did I work hard all these years for nothing?”

Steve replied, “Everyone at the home office is aware of what a good job you’ve done over the years. When they sent me here they recommended I make you my assistant, or at least rely heavily on your skills. Things will change for you at work now, of course. You’re going to find yourself sucking and fucking people you never would have before I arrived. On the other hand, as long as you keep doing the job you’ve been doing, I will see to it that you get that promotion. It may come with some nasty talk. But just like with Lynn, humiliating you is half the fun. Is that it?”

“Yes, Master,” I answered quietly. “Thank you, Master.”

Steve nodded and I turned and went back through the opening in our fence. I half expected I’d have to do something humiliating while I was there. But I guess he still has to keep Carol happy. She did look like she had been recently taken care of.

Lynn had finished cleaning up the kitchen by the time I got home. She asked me if I had any luck.

“Not so much. He said he’d remind Kevin that he has to make sure no one in authority knows about the things he makes you do. But he already knew what Kevin did to you today and he seemed to find it amusing.

“He said it was going to get worse once your piercings heal. I have to warn you, judging from the expression on Kevin’s face just now I don’t think I did you any favors. I don’t think he liked it when I asked Steve to have a talk with him. You may be paying for that tomorrow.”

Lynn just nodded her head and sighed.

I got a couple of towels for us to sit on and we went into the living room to watch a little television. Neither one of us was able to concentrate. We were both too distracted by the drastic change in our lives. I excused myself and went to my computer room to check my email.

Most of the new emails I received were pictures of Lynn and me that our new masters sent me. I looked at them and I was disgusted. Not by the pictures. The pictures were hot. I was disgusted at how aroused I became when I looked at them. I know it’s so very wrong to allow my daughter to be used this way. But seeing those pictures of Lynn and me being shamed and abused made my pussy tingle. I would have masturbated if it were not for the ring over my clit.

I had been upstairs for half an hour when Lynn yelled up the stairs for me to come down. I got up and went downstairs. Carol is sitting on my couch with Lynn between her legs, eating her pussy. When I entered the room Carol ordered me to come over and kneel down and suck on her tits.

I answered, “Yes, Mistress,” and obeyed instantly.

As I licked and sucked at Carol’s tits I listened to my daughter eating her pussy. Carol grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head up until our eyes met. She held her bikini bottoms up to my face. I saw that the crotch is full of cum and I realized Lynn is eating Steve’s cum out of her freshly fucked pussy. I wasn’t saved from sharing in her humiliation either. She ordered me to suck the crotch of her bikini clean and then she pressed it into my mouth.

I sucked Steve’s cum out of her smelly bikini bottoms while Lynn ate her out. When she was satisfied she pulled my mouth back to her tits and soon after I resumed sucking on her nipples she reached orgasm.

She pushed us away and sat up and put her bikini bottoms on again. Then she stood up and said, “We have decided you should be punished for questioning Master Kevin’s behavior today. So tomorrow your slave rules are in effect. Do you remember your rules slaves?”

We responded, “Yes, Mistress.”

Carol smiled, patted us both on the head like a couple of pets and left without another word.

Lynn and I looked at each other and saw the same things. We saw fear of what tomorrow would bring, and excitement. We saw a shared arousal at the uncertainty, the promise of the outrageous sexual torments and humiliations we know are possible now that we won’t be allowed to say no. We sat there quietly for a long time. There was nothing to say. We were both imagining what tomorrow would be like.

We went to bed then. Neither of us slept all that soundly. In the morning I showered and put on my next new dress. I have arranged my outfits for the week from least to most scandalous. I can imagine the looks I’m going to get today. But as strange as it seems, I’m feeling a lot less pressure now that I know Steve is the manager and I don’t have to worry as much about what management might say to me.

I’m still humiliated by having to go to work like this. And it’s going to be even worse today. This dress is just as short as the one I wore yesterday. But the top is thinner, more sheer. My nipple rings, and of course my breasts as well, are much more visible.

Today will be worse for another reason. Today I won’t be allowed to keep my knees together. I sat down in the chair in my bedroom and looked down at my lap. With my knees remaining no less than six inches apart I can actually see wisps of my bright red pubic hair! And I can’t say no. It’s going to be a long, hard day.

When I got downstairs I saw Lynn leaning over the sink rinsing out her dish. She’s only a millimeter at most from displaying the cheeks of her ass. Her skirt is much shorter than mine. There’s no question in either of our minds, the boys at school are going to get a treat today. And that’s not even taking into consideration Kevin’s plans to humiliate her, probably worse than he did yesterday to punish her because I said something to Steve. I won’t make that mistake again!

When she turned to face me, I could actually see the darker pink of her nipples through her blouse. She saw my eyes go straight to her breasts and she turned bright red. I thought to myself, “Today is only Tuesday. What’s it going to be like on Friday?!”

We left the house together this morning. I took my coffee with me so I could get in a little early and to once more avoid having to go to the break room for a cup of coffee.

Kevin was waiting outside for Lynn. When he saw her his face lit up. He looked us both over. He casually reached out and unbuttoned another button on Lynn’s blouse. She stood before him, a docile little slave girl, and could only blush at being exposed even further. He handed her his books to carry and they began their walk to school.

I got in my car and drove to work. I tried not to think about what a rough day my daughter is going to have to endure. I know that as soon as I get to the office I’ll have my own problems to deal with. The slutty dress I’m wearing is an invitation to every man in the office to molest me. And if they accept that invitation I’ll have to permit them pretty much any liberties that amuse them. As intended I arrived a few minutes early. But there were still plenty of people to stare at me as I made my way to my desk. I naively assumed that after yesterday this sort of behavior, the open-mouthed gawking as I passed by, might be a little easier to bear. It wasn’t. I sat down at my desk and spread my work out on the desk in front of me.

Before I got started I looked down to judge when my legs were six inches apart. After a lifetime of keeping my knees together it’s a surprisingly difficult adjustment to make. I looked down and groaned in dismay. In the brighter light here in the office and with my legs parted this way I’m only a hair from being totally exposed ... as long as I don’t move. Every move I make is likely to cause my skirt to edge up. It’s unavoidable.

I had only just sat down when my intercom buzzed. I picked it up, it’s Steve. He complimented me on my dress, reminded me my slave rules are in effect, and then he said, “I want you to go to the break room for coffee today. Just like you normally have in the past. I want you to get out of your cube instead of getting other people to deliver files for you. And for Christ’s sake, stop tugging at your skirt. I bought them that short for a reason. Is that understood?”

“Yes, Master,” I answered timidly.

Steve hung up and as I put my phone back in the cradle I saw one of my people, Greg, standing just outside my cubicle and staring at me with his mouth open in astonishment. I knew in an instant he heard me address Steve on the phone as Master. The opening to my cubicle is to my left so that I’m visible to anyone standing outside the opening. He has a pretty good view of me in profile.

He finally managed to close his mouth. He came into my cube to hand me the file he just finished working on. I saw his eyes drawn to my lap like a magnet. I glanced down and I knew in a breathless instant that from where he’s standing he can see the lower half of the tight little slit of my pussy.

The moment very quickly became extremely awkward for me. Greg is staring at my pussy and he soon realized I’m aware of it, and that I’m doing nothing to cover myself. I can only imagine what’s going through his head. He can only assume I’m showing him my pussy on purpose.

Well, I suppose I am. I’m being forced to do it. But I’m willingly submitting to the people who are forcing me to dress this way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.