Be Careful What You Wish For - Cover

Be Careful What You Wish For

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A new family moves into the house next door to a young mother and her fourteen year old daughter who both have fantasies of being dominated. The new neighbors turn out to be the masters those young subs were looking for.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Kevin led me to the bathroom and we took a shower together. He soaped my body up and washed me all over. It was more a matter of being groped than washed. But I got clean and he enjoyed it.

When he finished sliding his soapy hands over my body I washed him just as thoroughly. I dried him off and then I dried myself and we went to his room for the night.

He ordered me onto his bed on my hands and knees, with my knees right on the edge. It strikes me as strange, being ordered around by a fifteen-year-old boy. He seems very mature for his age, though. And he certainly knows what he wants. He doesn’t seem hesitant at all when it comes to ordering around and sexually abusing an adult female.

He began applying lubricant to my asshole and I groaned in dismay. But I reminded myself he has already fucked my ass once and it hadn’t been so bad. I had, after all, gotten an orgasm out of it. I leaned my head down on my arms and waited helplessly for what’s about to happen.

Actually it was much better than when he fucked my ass earlier. He greased me up and stretched me out and took his time. I’m thankful his cock isn’t all that fat. Being fucked in the ass by Kevin just isn’t all that unpleasant. I don’t get the attraction. It’s a lot more work than getting a blowjob or fucking a nice, wet and willing pussy. Maybe it’s just that, from what I’ve heard, most women won’t allow it. That forbidden fruit thing.

He ordered me to play with myself while he fucked my ass and it wasn’t very long before I came to realize I was getting very turned on. As he fucked me I thought about my daughter in the other bedroom and wondered what they were doing to her. I hope they aren’t hurting her. I have to admit to myself, though, the idea of them using her is turning me on.

I’ve already accepted the truth, I’m one sick chick. But the more time I have to contemplate the things I’ve done today the more I’m beginning to realize just how sick I really am. It’s one thing to submit to this kind of abuse. But to allow my teenage daughter to be used this way, that’s really low. I’m fully aware of that. But it still turns me on. So why is it I had no idea I was so fucked up until today?! I certainly knew I had the fantasies. But I’ve never done anything but masturbate to them.

The only time I had sex with anyone since I was in high school I was raped. Why haven’t I been out there at night picking men up and letting them use me and abuse me? And why did I allow Carol and Steve to turn me into whatever the hell I am now?! What special power, special knowledge, whatever it is they have, made me let them turn me into a slave, a cunt, a cocksucker, and bring my daughter right along with me?!! My rapist couldn’t do it and he certainly tried. I just don’t understand.

Just thinking about it turned me on so much that when Kevin started plunging his cock into my ass harder and faster I began rubbing my clit furiously and I came before he did. He came seconds later. Then he pushed me out of the way and stretched out on his bed while I sucked his cock and balls clean.

As soon as I finished he ordered me to stand on his bed, straddle him and squat down facing him. When I was in position he ordered me to catch his cum as it was draining out of my ass and eat it. I suppose he thought that would gross me out. It should have, I suppose. But I’ve swallowed so much cum from so many places already today that I really wasn’t that upset about it. I wouldn’t have done it of my own volition. But it wasn’t as gross as some of the other things I did today.

I did have one request before we went to sleep. I really want to brush my teeth. I asked Kevin if I could run over to my house and brush my teeth. At first it looked like he was going to say no. He probably likes the idea of making me spend the night with the taste of his cum in my mouth.

He seemed to reconsider after thinking about it, though. He probably thought about how bad my breath would be. He said, “You have fifteen minutes. If you aren’t back in that time you will regret it. Go just like you are now.”

That gave me pause. I have to use my front door. My back door is locked and I don’t have the key with me. It’s not yet ten o’clock on a Saturday night. There’s a good chance someone will be about. I have to do it, though. I put my mouth in some pretty nasty places this evening. And some pretty nasty things have been put in my mouth.

I’m one of those people who are pretty compulsive about oral hygiene. I would have stayed awake for hours worried about brushing my teeth. I’m just a little desperate. I decided it’s worth the risk.

I went to the front door and looked out. I didn’t see anyone around so I made a run for it. I was all the way to my front steps before a car came down the street. I don’t know if they saw me. I struggled briefly with the key before I remembered my door isn’t locked. I hurried inside and locked the door.

I brushed my teeth as quickly as I could. I went out through my back door and made my way through the new gap in our fence. I arrived back at Kevin’s room with minutes to spare.

He pulled me down into his bed, wrapped himself around me and went to sleep quickly. He must have been exhausted. He has fucked both my daughter and I and been sucked off by both of us any number of times. I have no idea how many times we were taken by Steve and Kevin this afternoon and evening.

As I lay awake with Kevin holding me tight I suddenly realized that for the first time in my life I’m actually going to sleep with someone! I’m twenty-eight years old and have never actually slept with a man in my life.

I found it difficult to get comfortable. I’m sure a lot of that is due to all the flashbacks I was having of the day’s events. I thought about what happened to me, and to Lynn, and about the fantasies I’ve explored as I read dirty stories on the internet. I’m all too aware that my fantasies are now a reality. The only thing I’m wearing is a slave collar. My life is now totally out of my control. It’s very scary. And it really turns me on.

It took me a long time to get to sleep that night. Even so, I woke up long before Kevin did in the morning. I was forced to lie there with his arm and his leg draped over me and wish desperately he would wake up so I could go to the bathroom.

I have no idea how much time passed before he finally woke up and let me up. I rushed to the bathroom. I no more than sat down the toilet when he came in behind me and watched curiously as I emptied my bladder. He pushed my legs farther apart and stared at the strong stream of urine which, even though I was terribly humiliated, I could not have stopped if I tried.

He smiled and said, “I never saw a girl piss before.” Then he squatted down and watched in fascination. Before I was finished he ordered me to hold my pussy open so he could better see where it was coming from.

I reached between my wide spread legs and gently pried my pussy open just as the last few spurts of pee squirted out. Then I wiped myself and stood up.

As soon as I moved out of the way he lifted the seat and for the first time I watched a boy pee. It seemed so much easier. I was almost jealous.

We took another quick shower and then we went down to the kitchen. Both of us were still naked. Kevin sat down and told me where to find the coffee. It took me a moment to figure out how their coffeemaker worked. But soon I got it started. When it was ready I served us both a cup and then we sat and sipped our coffee and waited for his parents and my daughter to come down.

While we were waiting he looked at me and asked, “How about a time out?”

He could see from my expression I didn’t know what he meant.

“I’d like to talk to you about the things we did yesterday. Not as Master and slave. I want to talk as friends. Can we do that?”

I’m nervous about that. I can imagine what he wants to know. He wants me to analyze myself. He wants me to explain how I could let this happen, especially how I could let it happen to my little girl.

I nodded my assent, but not without reservations. I reasoned he could order me to tell him those same things if he wanted to. At least this way I can relax for a few minutes.

The funny thing is that as soon as I agreed he seemed to get nervous. He hesitated briefly and then he said, “I took part in the discussions my parents have been having for several days before they ... I don’t know, I guess they enslaved you yesterday. I listened to them talk about you and what they were planning. They explained to me what a submissive is and a dominant. And they told me what they were going to do. They asked me if I wanted to join in the fun.

“Hell, I’m just as horny as any other teenager! Of course I wanted to play! Mom and dad had another slave girl once. It was a long time ago and I was too young to even know it. At least I didn’t know about it at the time. They told me about it, though. I thought it sounded hot. It is hot. I love it! But I can’t help wondering what it’s like for you? Do you really like being treated that way?”

This is so hard. I don’t really understand it myself. I don’t know how to explain it. I don’t know why I’m this way either. I tried to make him understand that I’ve had these submissive fantasies almost since puberty. I told him that, although I had the fantasies, I never expected to experience them. I didn’t necessarily want to experience them. They were just exciting to think about.

“When I’m being made to do things,” I said, “when I’m being used and degraded I hate it. I’m embarrassed and humiliated. But at the same time, for some reason those things excite me. It excites me more than anything ever has. I don’t know why I’m this way. But now that I have experienced it in reality I’ve learned that the reality is even more exciting, more intense than the fantasy.

“My feelings about what is happening to Lynn are more complicated. I was probably just as excited by being forced to surrender my virgin daughter to you and your parents as you guys were. It really turned me on to watch and even help as you all used her. It was exciting. But I’m not so stupid that I don’t know how wrong it is. And my conscience never stops bothering me.

“When you’re doing things to me I don’t have that conflict. Or at least it isn’t as strong. Even though I know what I’m doing, what I’m allowing you to do, is wrong, my conscience is relatively quiet. It’s different when you’re raping my daughter, though. It still turns me on because when you do those things to her you are humiliating me. But I feel guilty for allowing you to use her like that. I can’t help it.”

Kevin smiled and asked, “You know she’s a submissive too, right?”

I shook my head and said, “No. I had no idea. I haven’t figured out how your parents knew I was. I don’t know what I did or said that gave them that idea.”

“I don’t either. Whatever it is, they saw it in Lynn too. They started undressing her not long after she started coming over here to use the pool in the evening. They made her swim in the nude and wait on us in the nude.

“Dad made her pose for hundreds of nude pictures. We played around with her a little. But there wasn’t really any sex until last night. I got to play with her tits and her pussy a little. We both made her lick and suck on our cocks a little bit. But she didn’t have to suck us off. Mostly they just made her be naked from the time she got here until she went home. She got embarrassed. But she loved it. She’s just like you, just younger.”

I’m relieved to hear that, I think. But I’m smart enough to know that what I’m allowing them to do to my daughter is still very, very wrong.

Speaking of my daughter, just then Steve, Carol and Lynn came into the room. They’re all freshly showered. But it looks like they had a long, hard night. Lynn looked my way and smiled. It was a tired smile. But she didn’t seem to be upset with me.

The Crosby’s sat down and ordered me to make breakfast. Lynn sat down with them and had her first cup of coffee ever. It’s just another in a long line of firsts this weekend.

I made breakfast and served my new Masters and Lynn at the table. I sipped on my coffee. I don’t eat breakfast. I can’t face food that early in the morning.

I cleaned up after breakfast, this time with Lynn’s help. Then Carol took me and Lynn to our house to pick out something for us to wear when we go out. She went into my closet and I heard her slamming things around. She came back out a few minutes later looking disgusted and said, “God you are a stodgy dresser! How did someone as sexy as you end up with this pile of shit to wear?!”

Carol made us lead the way to Lynn’s room. Lynn’s wardrobe wasn’t much better than my own. I wouldn’t permit her to dress very sexily. She’s much too young. Her dresses are a bit shorter than mine. And her tops are more stylish. I figured Carol would find something here to satisfy her. I was wrong.

She looked through Lynn’s clothes, turned to me and said, “Jesus, Mandy! This is child abuse! How could you make a teenage girl wear this shit?! I should call Social Services and turn you in.”

We followed Carol back to her house and up to her room. She went into her closet and came back out with a tiny sundress for me. She watched as I struggled into it. She is a size smaller than I am and it was a pretty tight fit.

After I had it on she walked around me. She untied the halter top behind my neck and retied it with far too much slack. I’m going to have a lot of trouble keeping my breasts under the material that only just barely covers them as long as I don’t move. I’m also going to have to be very careful sitting down. I’ve never worn a dress this short in my life.

When she was satisfied with the way I’m dressed, Carol went back into her closet and came out with a miniskirt for Lynn. Lynn put it on and modeled it. It’s scandalously short but it wasn’t short enough to satisfy Carol. She rolled the waistband under several times and when she was done the hem was less than two inches below Lynn’s crotch.

When Carol was satisfied with the skirt she looked through her tops for something slutty enough for Lynn. I saw some pretty scandalous tops but apparently nothing appropriate for a slave girl.

She gave up and stood staring at Lynn for a moment. I saw her eyes light up and I knew that was going to mean trouble for Lynn. I watched nervously as she went to a drawer and pulled out one of Steve’s wife beater style t-shirts. She put it on Lynn and stepped back to see the effect. It was horrible! Only a narrow strip of very thin cloth came up to cover her nipples. The shirt is far too large and hung down so low that both sides of her breasts are exposed. Her nipples are only just barely covered.

It made her look like a prostitute. But Carol wasn’t finished. She went to her nightstand and came back with a pair of scissors. She cut the shirt off just under Lynn’s breasts in a ragged cut that allowed the bottom curve of her breasts to show in places.

It looked terrible. Carol loved it.

Carol selected a more stylish outfit for herself. It was sexy, but more appropriate than the outfits Lynn and I are forced to wear. She dressed quickly and we went back downstairs. The guys whistled as we came into the room. Then they went upstairs to get dressed. I thought it was kind of interesting, watching guys walk around naked.

They returned soon and we went out and got in the car. We drove to a store on the other side of town I didn’t even know existed. It’s a large store standing all by itself called Sweet Nothings. It seems to be popular. It’s still fairly early on a Sunday morning but there are already several cars in the parking lot. We got out and as we neared the store I can see from the display windows why it’s called Sweet Nothings. The windows are full of sexy lingerie and even sexier outer wear.

We went inside and everywhere I looked I saw beautiful, stylish, but very revealing clothing. The kinds of clothes I have never had the nerve to wear and would certainly never allow Lynn to wear.

I noticed something else right away, too. I looked to the right and along the wall there are a dozen small changing booths. The last four booths don’t have doors on them! I came to a sudden stop as I noticed a woman trying on clothes in one of the booths with no door. Several people have gathered around and are openly watching her. She ignored them until she was dressed. Then she stepped out and modeled the dress she put on for one of the men watching.

Just then I got a hard slap on the butt and Steve said, “Let’s get moving, Mandy. We need whole new wardrobes for you and Lynn. We want to make sure to get one of those booths with no door. So get moving before they fill up.”

We followed Carol up and down every aisle in the store. The three of them picked out one revealing, slutty outfit after another for Lynn and me. Most of the tops were sheer or semi-sheer. To go with them we were handed tiny little skirts and finally an armful of revealing dresses. Everything that they selected had the effect of emphasizing rather than covering our bodies. I was relieved when Carol picked out a half a dozen tiny, lacy little slips. I thought they were to be worn under those sheer blouses. It wasn’t until later I learned we would wear them as outer garments.

In one corner a large selection of crop tops, tank tops and sexy t-shirts with suggestive writing on the front of them is on display. They picked out half a dozen of them for Lynn and another half dozen for me. They said things like, “Have you seen Mike Hunt?” and “hello, I’m horny” and “I lick” and “Slippery when wet.” A lot of them, especially the halter tops, were made with strategically placed cut outs that revealed an awful lot of flesh.

Lynn and I were now carrying all we could hold in our arms so they started loading Kevin up. Steve picked out a couple of sexy panties for special occasions. But other than that we weren’t permitted underwear. They looked at the swim suits. They had a good selection of incredibly revealing suits. But since we are to remain nude in our backyards from now on it was decided we’d skip the suits.

We returned to the front of the store and hung all the clothing on an empty rack near the changing rooms. There are more customers in the store now. When people saw us getting ready to try on clothes in front of the booths without doors I saw them start to drift over to watch.

I was sent into the booth first and ordered to undress. By the time I removed my little sundress there were five couples and three or four lone men standing around watching me.

I was handed each item of clothing, one item at a time, to try on and model for my audience. At first I was embarrassed about undressing in front of all of these people. But I realized that the more embarrassment I felt, the more aroused I became. It actually came as no surprise.

To make it even worse, Carol chastised me loudly for getting so wet just from trying on clothes. She looked around and selected one of the single men watching me and handed him several tissues. She asked him to dry me off so I didn’t stain my new clothes.

He grinned from ear to ear and eagerly sopped up the flow of juices from my pussy. It took him a long time and seemed to require him to hold me in place with his other hand on my ass. He took his time and did a thorough job.

We ended up getting nearly everything they selected. A couple of the dresses were deemed to be not revealing enough and Carol took them back to the rack. She often returned with shorter or tighter ones. It took a long time, but finally my ordeal was over. That was when Lynn’s ordeal began.

I would have thought someone would have objected to a girl so young being made to undress and model for the growing crowd. As I watched, though, I realized that if you didn’t know she was only fourteen, you really couldn’t tell. In those slutty clothes she looked older.

She still looks young, and vulnerable. But you really can’t tell how young she is. Her breasts are the same size as mine. Her pubic hair has grown in and she has started to trim it for her bikini. In fact, she has already matured enough that we can wear each other’s clothing now. I’m apparently the only one who looks at her now and sees a fourteen-year-old girl.

Not long into her modeling session Carol selected another man from the crowd and handed him a few tissues. It didn’t take any effort at all to talk him into drying her pussy off. He threw his heart into it, just like the man who was selected to dry my pussy did earlier. I watched as he stepped up to her, placed his hand on her ass and then rubbed the tissue enthusiastically over her pussy.

As soon as he touched her pussy she had an orgasm. It was obvious to everyone.

I looked around and was shocked at how much everyone is enjoying the show. Even the women in the audience are flushed and staring wide eyed at my daughter’s lengthy strip show.

After we tried on all the clothes we pushed the rack over to the cash register. While the woman was ringing up our purchases, Carol spotted a selection of slutty chokers being displayed on the counter. They bought four of them, “Fuck me”, “I love cock”, “Slave”, and “Slut”, all on wide black velvet bands with large rhinestone letters that will no doubt be visible at quite a distance.

It was nearly two o’clock when we left the store. We spent hours in there putting on a sexy show and suffering more embarrassment than I would have thought possible.

Thankfully, Steve paid for the clothes. I was worried because I don’t have enough money in my checking account. The total bill was over fifteen hundred dollars!

We stuffed our purchases into the trunk of the car. We all got back in the car. This time Carol drove. Lynn was on her knees between Steve’s legs in the front seat. I was kneeling on the seat in back with my dress up over my ass and my mouth working on Kevin’s drooling cock.

Both men came quickly. I think it’s safe to say they really enjoyed the show. I assumed we were going home now. But Carol drove to a large seedy looking house that’s all by itself outside of town.

We all got out and went to the door. A mousy looking woman answered when Steve knocked.

Steve asked for Smitty and we were directed to the barn out behind the house. The place used to be a farm. But that was obviously years ago. We went around the house to the barn. We had to walk around half a dozen Harleys to get to the door. The large front doors are closed so Steve went to a side door, knocked and went in.

We waited outside. Lynn and I are both pretty nervous. We don’t know why we’re here but I have a feeling it’s not going to be pleasant. Or maybe it’s just the motorcycles that worry me.

Steve opened the door after about five minutes and waived us in. We were introduced to Smitty, a very large, very hairy biker who appears to be in his mid fifties. There are half a dozen equally unattractive bikers sitting nearby drinking beer. Although they’re watching us pretty closely we seem to be studiously ignoring them.

Steve guided Lynn over to a stool and she sat down in front of a blank screen. The biker took her picture, a head shot, and then he went to a desk and in fifteen minutes he handed Steve a driver’s license which said Lynn is twenty-one years old!

He looked it over and nodded. Then I was ordered to take off my dress. I didn’t like the sound of that. But the men who are sitting around began to pay much closer attention. There wasn’t much involved in taking this dress off. I slipped the loose fitting strap over my head, slid the dress down off of my hips and stepped out of it.

Carol took the dress from me and I was led to a nearby padded table. It was similar to what you might find in a doctor’s exam room.

I looked around and saw tattooing equipment and started to get really scared. I have always been deathly afraid of needles. I really, really didn’t want a tattoo. I didn’t say anything. I didn’t dare. Not until they started strapping my wrists and ankles down. I looked around for Steve and all I could think to say was, “Please, Master, I don’t want a tattoo.”

He seemed to think that was amusing. Even the bikers who have started to gather around for a closer look got a chuckle out of it.

I found out why when Smitty pulled a small side table a little closer and started opening little sterile envelopes and setting things out. He slipped on a pair of latex gloves and started playing with my nipples. I realized what they have planned now and that was when I started to struggle. I begged them to let me go. I pleaded with them not to do this.

Steve turned to the watching bikers and asked, “Would one of you guys find some way to shut her up?”

The nearest biker stepped forward and began to unfasten his pants. He pulled out his hard, fat cock and moved closer. I was still struggling when he grabbed a handful of my hair. He leaned down and got right in my face and said, “Little girl, if I so much as feel a tooth on my cock, you will be leaving this barn with your teeth in a plastic bag to put under your pillow for the tooth fairy. Do you understand me?”

He definitely got my attention. I nodded and he pulled my face closer to the edge of the table. I felt the fat, wet head of his cock press against my lips. I couldn’t see too well because of the tears in my eyes. But you don’t have to be able to see to suck a cock. I knew what I had to do.

I started sucking on his cock but I didn’t get to suck for long. He grabbed my head and began fucking my mouth violently. I felt Smitty swabbing my nipples with alcohol and pinching them to make them stand up. But I was struggling to breathe at the moment. I was almost able to forget about him. Right up until I felt something clamp down on my nipple and a needle being forced through my sensitive flesh. It hurt like hell. It hurt more than anything but childbirth. Although to be honest, I don’t really remember childbirth that much. Just the labor pains.

This was that bad. The biggest difference was that it was over quicker.

I screamed around the biker’s cock and he took that opportunity to shove his cock right down my throat. He held it there for a moment and then I felt his cock throbbing. I suddenly realized that he was cumming right down my throat.

I was so grateful when he finally pulled his cock out of my mouth and I could breathe freely again. My relief was short lived, though. The ugly biker raping my mouth had no sooner backed away than another biker took his place.

This guy was lazier. He made me do all of the work. I sucked him as hard as I could. I was trying to force myself not to think about what was about to happen to my other nipple. The worst thing, though, was that the biker came just before Smitty got to the part where he stuck the needle through my nipple. The distraction was gone. I sucked the guy off for nothing!

As soon as I swallowed my mouthful of cum, Smitty clamped that device that looked like eyelash tweezers down on my nipple and forcefully stuck his needle right through me. I passed out for a moment. When I regained consciousness I had rings in both of my nipples and they hurt like hell. When I saw that both nipples now had rings in them I was grateful that at least it was over.

I looked around and saw another biker approaching. I thought, “Oh well, a blowjob I can handle. At least the stabbing part is done.”

I opened my mouth and the biker started sawing his cock in and out of me. He had an unusual cock. Or at least I guess it was. I haven’t seen that many. It was very long, but very thin. It went down my throat easily, but it went down my throat such a long way. It felt funny, but I could breathe easily so it wasn’t a problem.

The problem didn’t start until I felt Smitty start to work on the hood over my clit. I realized my ordeal was not over and I lost it. I started fighting again. The guy with the long skinny cock pulled out and the next thing I knew I was seeing stars. He punched me on the side of the head! I lay there now, dazed, as he forced his cock back down my throat and began to fuck me violently.

It was another ten minutes before my ordeal was over. My head hurt, my throat hurt, my nipples and my pussy were on fire. Smitty unbuckled the straps holding my arms and legs, slapped my hip and told me to get up.

Steve came over and helped me to my feet. He led me over to Kevin. Kevin put his arms around me and supported me. Carol came over, daubed at my eyes with a tissue and said, “It’s over now, baby. But it had to be done. Just relax now. We’ll go home soon and get you some Tylenol.”

When she stepped back I saw that Lynn was strapped down now. She looked terrified. With good reason, I thought.

I felt like telling Steve and Carol to go to hell, that I was through. I wanted nothing more to do with them. But I didn’t dare. I’m not proud of myself but I chickened out. I couldn’t watch them do to Lynn what they just did to me. I tried to turn away but Steve ordered me to watch as Lynn went through the same painful process I was just subjected to. It was bad enough to have to watch those nasty, smelly old men fuck her throat. But watching that big needle mutilating her, piercing her tender flesh was horrible. I watched as she screamed around the cocks in her mouth and the tears flowed down her cheeks. I felt guiltier now than ever. I have to believe she won’t be spending a lot of money on me next Mother’s Day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.