Be Careful What You Wish For - Cover

Be Careful What You Wish For

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A new family moves into the house next door to a young mother and her fourteen year old daughter who both have fantasies of being dominated. The new neighbors turn out to be the masters those young subs were looking for.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I tried to cover my breasts and my pubic area with my hands but Carol slapped my hands away and ordered me to behave.

I stood nervously with my hands at my side. Steve and Kevin quickly crossed the room and stood in front of me, looking my body over closely. As they stared at me Steve noticed how damp my pussy is. I saw him look up and cock an eyebrow at his wife.

Carol grinned at him and said, “She just spent an hour eating my pussy. It was her first time but she wasn’t half bad. And she loved it!”

I thought I’d die of embarrassment. Steve and Kevin each took one of my breasts in their hand and talked about them, discussing their merits and comparing them to Lynn’s. Hearing them discussing my young daughter’s body is gut-wrenching for me. I glanced over at Carol. She just smiled. She’s a mother. She must have a good idea what I’m feeling and it amuses her. I can see it in her face.

I wondered how much they have already done with Lynn. Is she still a virgin? Is she a submissive too? Can a person even be a submissive at the age of fourteen? Can I allow my daughter to be used as a sex slave by the family next door? Can I allow her to see me being used this way? It’s all just too much. I can’t think. The questions racing through my mind are making me dizzy.

I suppose that was just the vacuum they needed. Because in a calm, conversational tone of voice Steve said to Carol, “Well, it’s nice to know she can eat pussy. But can she suck cock?”

Then he turned to me and asked, “Well? Are you any good at sucking cock?”

I didn’t know what to say. I can’t even believe I’m even struggling to answer his question! Finally I whispered, “I don’t know, Steve. I’ve never done it.”

The expression on his face never changed. I watched as he pulled his belt out of his pants and wrapped it around his hand several times. He drew his arm back and with his other hand he turned me sideways and whipped my ass three times with the belt as I screamed and tried to avoid the awful pain.

He spun me back around and said, “You must surely know by now you are to call me Master. Me and Kevin and any other male you should need to address while you are in either my house or yard, or your house or yard. You are a cunt, a slut, a slave. Everyone is superior to you. If we owned a dog that dog would be superior to you. I took it easy on you this time, because this is new to you. Don’t let it happen again. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master!” I replied quickly.

“Good,” he said and smiled. It was such a friendly, affectionate smile. It was totally disarming. “Now, what do you mean you have never sucked a cock? You are, what, twenty-eight now? You have never sucked a cock? I find that hard to believe.”

For some reason I felt compelled to explain. “I’m sorry, Master. I have only had sex with two men. I had sex with the boy who took my virginity and got me pregnant when I was fourteen. And four years ago I was raped. The rapist made me suck his cock clean after he raped me. But that is the only time a man has ever put his ... his dick in my mouth.”

I looked around at the three people standing around me, watching me, listening to me tell them the most intimate details of my nearly nonexistent sex life. It was all so completely surreal. Why am I doing this?! Why am I allowing them to do this to me?! But that’s just the shock my poor addled brain is experiencing. I know full well why I’m submitting to these people.

But what kind of people would involve their son and my young, virginal daughter in these adult games?! Would I? Will I actually permit them to suck my daughter into this kinky lifestyle? Can I find the strength to say no at this point? I suddenly don’t think I can. I feel so powerless against them already. And it disturbs me to realize how exciting that feeling of helplessness is. I’m living my greatest fantasy and it’s breathtaking!

My tortured thoughts were interrupted by Steve. “Get on your knees, cunt.”

This is all so much more humiliating because Kevin is standing close enough to touch me and watching. It’s so obvious how aroused he is. No doubt very soon he’ll be joining in. If it had just been Steve and Carol, that would have been one thing. But to be naked and to be addressed as cunt in front of a fifteen-year-old boy makes everything I’m doing so much more embarrassing.

I didn’t think that my shaky legs could support me much longer anyway. So I was almost grateful to drop to my knees in front of them. While I was kneeling, Steve and Kevin both began to undress. I’m shocked, even though I knew it was coming. I could not even imagine undressing in front of my parents when I was Kevin’s age. I didn’t even breast feed in front of my parents after my daughter was born. I always took Lynn to my room and fed her there.

I can see Carol watching, though. She’s completely unabashed by her son’s nudity. And he’s not the least bit embarrassed to be undressing in front of his parents. Carol actually looks proud as she watched her teenage son get naked! I couldn’t help noticing that for a fifteen-year-old he seems remarkably well developed. His cock seems to be at least six inches long. I don’t know how big around it is. But it looks very large on his slender body.

Steve’s cock is slightly longer and slightly fatter. It seems more in proportion to his larger body.

Steve and Kevin both moved closer to me and I can’t help wondering if they’ve done this before with some other woman. I have the impression Kevin is remarkably open with his body. He’s not at all self-conscious about having sex in front of his mother and father. I thought it likely I’m not the first woman they’ve used together as a family.

I can’t help wondering if they’ve gone this far with Lynn.

That was the end of my wandering thoughts. Steve reached down and grabbed a handful of my hair. He tipped my head back until I was looking up at his face. He smiled down at me and said, “From this moment on your only goal in life is to please me and my family. Is that understood, cunt?”

“Yes, Master” I instantly replied.

“You have already learned you never say no. Is that correct?” he asked.

“Yes, Master.”

“We have been looking forward to this for quite some time now. You are a sexy little cunt and we will probably come quickly. You will swallow every drop of cum. Then, when we feel like it, we will fuck you. You don’t deserve it. But since we are so nice, we will start you out slow. Don’t disappoint me, cunt.”

“No, Master! I won’t disappoint you,” I responded quickly. I’m not even sure what I’m agreeing to! I only know I have to give the right response in order to avoid more pain.

Steve moved to the side and Kevin stepped forward. He pressed the head of his cock against my lips. Steve released his firm grip on my hair and I opened my mouth. I took as much of Kevin’s cock into my mouth as I could. When I started to gag he stopped and pulled back out. I had only taken about half of his cock into my mouth.

Carol dropped to her knees beside me. She grabbed my nipple and squeezed. I glanced at her and I can see the displeasure registering on her face.

“That was pitiful!” She exclaimed, her voice dripping with disappointment. “Not even half way. By the time you leave here tonight you’ll be able to take him all the way into your mouth. You’re going to have to learn to be a lot less sensitive. Now, let’s see you take that thing down your throat. If you can’t, I bet Lynn can.”

I groaned in mental agony at the prospect of having to watch my young daughter amuse and satisfy these perverts. It’s bad enough for me to serve as the family sex toy. I have those kinds of kinky fantasies. I didn’t necessarily want to live them out. But I have the fantasies. It isn’t something I’ve ever discussed with Lynn, of course. But I’m pretty certain she’s just a normal teenage girl. Oh god! I’m so confused!

Kevin started slowly driving his cock into my mouth while Carol held my head in place. He went a little deeper each time. But no matter how hard I tried to control it, I gagged each time the head of his cock reached the back of my throat.

I felt Carol’s hand on my breast again and just before Kevin started another thrust she took my nipple between her thumb and finger and pinched it with her finger nails. I screamed in pain and as I was screaming, her son drove his cock straight down my throat.

He held my head while I struggled to get free. I’m beginning to panic I’m afraid I’m going to suffocate.

Suddenly Carol slapped the back of my head violently and said, “You stupid cunt! Stop struggling. You can still breathe. Just relax.”

I was so startled I did, indeed, stop struggling. And I finally realized I could breathe, with difficulty. Even with Kevin’s cock in my throat! I drew a few shallow breaths around Kevin’s cock and then he started slowly withdrawing his cock from my throat.

I glanced up and saw how much he’s enjoying my suffering. Seeing his face I’m reminded how young he is and it makes what I’m doing even more humiliating.

He paused for a moment and then drove his cock back down my throat. It wasn’t as bad the second time. And it got a little easier every time after that. It never became pleasant. That made it more difficult to understand why my pussy is getting so wet. I can feel my juices oozing out of my sopping wet slit when they trickle down onto my thighs.

I tried to concentrate on satisfying Kevin as quickly as possible. But there was no ignoring the way my pussy felt right now. I was being abused by a man, a woman and a boy. My mouth and throat were being raped and it was turning me on so much that I can feel my juices beginning to run down my thigh!

Kevin began to speed up but just before he climaxed Carol said, “Don’t cum down her throat, sweetheart. Let her taste it. Cum in her mouth.”

That was what he did. He pulled back and stood still with only the head of his cock inserted between my lips. I watched in shock as his mother placed her hand around his cock and moved it up and down the shaft rapidly until Kevin stiffened up, groaned, and filled my mouth with cum.

It was a new experience for me and I fully expected to get sick. I was surprised to find that, despite everything I’ve read or heard, Kevin’s cum was very mild tasting. It wasn’t at all unpleasant. I held it in my mouth until he was done and then I swallowed it easily.

As he pulled back and stepped away, Carol leaned down and kissed my cheek. She said, “There, that wasn’t so bad was it?”

“No, Mistress.”

Until I spoke I didn’t even realize my throat was sore. It isn’t that bad, though. Not as bad as I feared.

Steve is watching me. I suppose he’s curious about my reaction to his son fucking my throat and cumming in my mouth. He must have enjoyed the show, judging by the way his cock is throbbing and bobbing and dripping.

From his expression I get the impression he’s disappointed I managed to do what I just did for Kevin. I wonder if he had some punishment in mind for me and was hoping to use it when I failed to orally satisfy his son.

Kevin stepped back and Steve took his place. He took hold of his hard cock with one hand and placed the tip of it in front of my lips. It’s slightly larger than Kevin’s but not so much larger it’s scary. I know he’s about to demand the same service his son just received, or perhaps I should say took from me. I’m reasonably certain his cock is close enough in size to Kevin’s that I’ll be able to handle it without too much difficulty.

I opened my mouth to take him in but he pulled back and said, “Not yet. I want a little foreplay first. Lick it good. Then kiss it all over. Then you can suck me off.”

Carol got up as I began to comply with Steve’s commands. I followed his instructions, concentrating completely on the task at hand. I was startled when Carol came back to where I’m kneeling, submissively satisfying Steve. She has her arm around Lynn.

I screamed around Steve’s cock and tried to pull away. I can’t move though. He has a firm grip on my hair. As I struggled, Kevin moved behind me and whispered in my ear, “If you pull away, Lynn is going to have to take your place.”

I didn’t know what to do. Should I fight them? I glanced at Lynn and saw surprise on her face. Not disgust, not dismay, only amazement that her mother would submit to these people.

I watched as Carol moved around behind Lynn. She put her arms around my innocent young daughter affectionately and began to whisper in her ear as they watched me taking Steve’s cock into my mouth and down my throat.

I don’t know what Carol was saying. But soon Lynn was smiling and before long I was forced to watch out of the corner of my eye as Carol began to undress my daughter while I continued to let Steve fuck my throat.

I want to cry. I tried to decide if I should grab Lynn and try to run. Instead, I waited meekly on my knees for Steve to fill my mouth with cum, totally aware of my young daughter standing nearby, being stripped as she watches Steve plunge his cock down my throat.

Kevin has moved to the other side of his father and he’s now helping his mother undress Lynn. I tried not to watch. But they’re right there, right in my face. Both of them have their hands all over her. And she’s timidly submitting, just like her mother is submitting.

Carol began talking a little louder now. She asked Lynn if she would like to make sucking Steve’s cock easier on her mother.

Lynn looked at her questioningly. Carol drew her arm back and I heard the sharp crack of flesh on flesh when she slapped Lynn roughly on her poor little ass.

Lynn jumped, but didn’t try to get away. She looked at Carol, still questioning, not sure why she had been struck.

Carol said, “What did I tell you a few minutes ago?”

Lynn looked at her and I saw her face light up when she realized what she had done wrong.

“I’m sorry, Mistress. Yes, Mistress. I would like to make sucking Steve’s cock easier on my mother,” Lynn replied.

I never thought I’d hear a sentence like that come from my baby’s mouth!

Carol guided Lynn down beside me. When she was kneeling in the desired position, Carol patted her on the head and said, “Okay, baby, reach down and start rubbing your mother’s cunt. That will make her more excited and she’ll enjoy sucking Steve’s cock even more than she is now.”

I wanted to scream at them, at Lynn. I wanted to send her home. Instead, I allowed Steve to continue fucking my mouth and throat while my daughter amused my next door neighbors by kneeling naked beside me. After a brief hesitation she reached down and began to lightly caress my pussy.

I couldn’t believe it! But then, what could I expect after she came in here and found me on my knees naked and sucking off Steve in front of his wife and son?

At first I was repulsed. On a purely conscious level it’s a repulsive act. My teenage daughter is playing with my pussy! That’s incest! I’m committing an act of incest with my fourteen-year-old daughter for the amusement of my next-door neighbors.

Carol had been right, though. It didn’t take long for her light touch to begin to have an effect. And it did make sucking Steve’s cock easier. Not that it mattered to Steve. Well, I’m not so much sucking his cock as getting face fucked.

Watching my daughter and me kneeling at his feet was apparently too much for Steve. He began to speed up, rapidly fucking my throat with his cock until he started to cum. He pulled his cock out of my mouth, except for the very tip. As he started to flood my mouth with cum, Carol took Lynn’s hand and wrapped it around his cock. She quickly showed Lynn how to make it better for him.

I watched my daughter’s small hand moving up and down rapidly on Steve’s fat cock as my mouth filled up with cum.

When he finally finished cumming he pulled out of my mouth and I took a moment to taste his cum. It was somewhat stronger tasting than Kevin’s cum had been. But it was still not all that unpleasant. You’ll never find it listed as the featured flavor at Baskin-Robbins but it didn’t make me sick.

I finally had a moment to relax, let my throat rest and catch my breath. The three of them stood around staring hungrily down at Lynn and I. But at least we had a moment to relax before whatever indignity is to follow.

Lynn had pulled her fingers away from my pussy and she’s leaning against me. I turned to look at her and she asked, “Are you okay, mom?”

I was forced to consider my honest answer to her question. I’m dismayed to discover that, much to my surprise, I am okay. I’m excited by the way I’m being treated. I’m even beginning, reluctantly, to accept the fact that my daughter is going to be as much their slave as I have so suddenly become. God! It happened so quickly!!

I put my arm around Lynn and timidly answered, “Yes, baby. I’m okay. I’m sorry you’re being dragged into this. Are you okay?”

She shrugged, smiled sheepishly. After an embarrassed pause she responded, “So far, so good.”

“We’ll talk when we get home.”

She nodded and Carol exclaimed sternly, “Hey! No one said you two skanky sluts could talk!”

But I knew it was part of the act. She had given me time to talk to my daughter and for both of us to have some idea how the other is reacting to our new status as sex slaves.

Carol snarled, “Lynn! Stand up.”

Lynn got to her feet nervously and faced Carol.

“Your mother told me a short time ago that she was putting you on the pill. Are you still a virgin?”

Lynn turned bright red and mumbled, “Yes, Mistress.”

Kevin grinned and exclaimed, “Hot damn! Mom, can I bust her cherry?”

Carol smiled apologetically at Kevin and said, “I’m sorry, baby. I already promised it to your dad. Besides, it would be better if you watch him the first time and see how to properly separate a young girl from her virginity. You can fuck her mother while you watch. Trust me. I have checked her pussy out. She is almost a virgin herself.”

Kevin didn’t seem all that disappointed. His cock is still half hard. He stuck it in front of my face and ordered me to suck it until it’s hard again. I took his cock into my mouth and started to suck it, gently this time. In a very short time it was fully erect and banging at the back of my throat again.

Kevin pushed me away and ordered me to get down on my hands and knees. He looked to his father and asked, “Where to do want to do this?”

Steve didn’t care. Where we were was as good as anywhere else. He ordered Lynn to lie down right in front of me. Then he dropped to his knees between her legs and, right in front of my face he dipped his face down and began to eat her virgin pussy.

She reacted instantly, obviously enjoying his talented tongue. Her hips came up to press her untouched pussy against his mouth. She moaned loudly, her pleasure obvious as he teased her with his tongue.

Meanwhile, behind me, Kevin has begun stabbing blindly at my pussy, trying to find the entrance. I reached back and took hold of his erection in self-defense. I tried not to seem eager as I guided him to the wet lips of my vagina. With his next attempt he slid in effortlessly. I would have felt a lot less guilty if I hated it. But god damn that felt good!

I closed my eyes when Kevin entered me. But Carol is standing nearby and she ordered me to open my eyes and watch Steve and my daughter. I glanced up and saw for the first time that she’s aiming a movie camera at us! She’s recording my little girl’s first fuck, right in front of me!

Steve ate Lynn to a couple of very noisy orgasms very quickly. Then he began to kiss and lick his way up her firm young body until he was poised over her with his throbbing cock dangling right over her pussy.

Probably just so the words would be immortalized on their homemade pornographic movie, Carol loudly ordered, “Mandy, Steve is ready to fuck your daughter now. Reach over there and put the head of his cock into her cherry little pussy for him.”

I know I should have been fighting like a she bear to protect my daughter. I’m not stupid, despite what anyone who sees that movie will no doubt think. I should have been fighting these people with all my might to save her. Instead, to my eternal shame, I’m nearly as excited as they are.

I reached out and wrapped my hand around Steve’s hot, hard cock. I shuddered with excitement at the feel of that wonderful rod in my small hand. I leaned down slightly so I can see what I’m doing and I lined it up with Lynn’s very wet, throbbing, very ready pussy.

I watched in amazement as he slowly entered her young body. She moaned in pain and flinched when his hard cock first entered her, tearing the fragile tissue that guarded her entrance. He paused for a long moment while she unclenched and took a few deep breaths. But then she moaned in obvious pleasure as he continued to push into her and right before my eyes her pussy was filled with a large cock for the first time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.