The Receptionist - Cover

The Receptionist

by Orestes

Copyright© 2008 by Orestes

BDSM Sex Story: Dr. Roxanne Tremblay is new to the hospital staff, and can barely believe it when she hears gossip about the sexual exploits of a group of male surgeon known as "The Cutter's Club". Roxanne's problem is that she's irrationally drawn to sexual humiliation. Thoughts about what they would do at the club fuel her imagination. She just needs to find out a little more, to satisfy her curiosity. That's when she makes an appointment with the receptionist.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   .

Even as a relative newcomer to the surgical staff, Dr. Roxanne Tremblay had already heard rumors about the 'Cutters Club' of the male surgeons. At first, she dismissed the rumors as folklore, propagated by bored nurses and resentful administrators. With massive egos, chauvinist attitudes, and salaries that often didn't match their skills, the male doctors certainly gave enough ammunition to their detractors. Until she heard it straight from another female surgeon, she didn't put too much stock in the stories.

"It's been around for a few years," explained her friend, Shelly Pascal. " Most of the guys won't talk about it, of course, but if you go out drinking with these guys as often as I do, the details eventually come out."

Shelly was a plastic surgeon, and had been with the hospital for years. If she confirmed the story, it just had to be true. Roxanne was curious. The rumors had been delicious.

"So what goes on at these meetings?"

"They get a different girl each week. A volunteer. I'm afraid the poor girl doesn't know these men the way we do. Stick twelve of the biggest male egos into the same room, let them loose on the body of some dumb girl who has volunteered to let them use her sexually, and you can imagine the scene. These guys store up a week of pressure and frustration, and then take it out on some witless girl. I hear it gets pretty intense."

Roxanne shook her head in disbelief.

"How in the world do they find a girl to volunteer for it?"

"I sometimes wonder the same thing. They advertise in adult classifieds, offering a thousand dollars to a girl for volunteering for the meeting. I've actually looked up the ad, and it does warn about the abusive treatment, so I don't know how they always manage to come up with applicants. I guess there must be some girls out there who get really turned on by this sort of thing."


In the days following that conversation, Roxanne couldn't stop thinking about what her friend had revealed to her. Even as Shelly had been speaking, she had been afraid that something in her face would betray the fact that she often fantasized about being dominated by men. She never brought up the fantasies to her husband, of course. He was much too sexually uptight to explore these feelings with her.

Now that she knew what her male colleagues did for fun, her imagination worked overtime. Roxanne thought about it all the time when she masturbated. She hadn't felt this sexually energized in years. She imagined what it would look like, with twelve of the male surgeons (which twelve, she wondered?) surrounding some dumb girl who allowed herself to get roped into serving them. She imagined all of the indecent things that they would do to the girl.

Then, finally, she imagined herself as that girl. That always brought her off.

Of course, it was just a harmless fantasy. In reality, it was out of the question. These were her colleagues. She had her standing to think about. Even if these weren't her colleagues, she knew that she could never go through with it. It was too dangerous, too indecent, and altogether too exciting for her to even contemplate.

While going through her newspaper the following week, Roxanne took the time to scan the adult classifieds. Her curiosity had grown, and she just wanted to see what the ad looked like. She wanted to know the kinds of things that they expected from their 'volunteer'. A few extra details for her sexual fantasies couldn't hurt. Hell, it was normal. Even Shelly had looked the ad up after hearing the story.


SEEKING Sexually submissive female for group session.

Must be willing to accept abuse and humiliation from group of men.

Generous financial compensation. Safety and discretion assured. '


Dr. Tremblay read the ad three times. This must be the one, she told herself. She was a little disappointed that the ad didn't include more details. The words 'abuse and humiliation' really turned her on, but she was hoping to find out some of the specifics that had been absent in Shelly's account.

She recognized the contact number beneath the ad as a hospital extension.

What could it hurt to fish for a few details?

Her hands were trembling in a way very unbecoming a surgeon when she dialed the number.

"Dr. Vichy's office," a cheerful female voice answered.

There was one juicy detail. Dr. Vichy was the head of surgery, and a married man. Roxanne wondered what his wife would think of his exploits.

"Hi," Roxanne responded, not sure what to say next." I'm, uh, calling about the ad in the classifieds. '

"Would you like to come down for a screening?"

Screening? This was too weird.

"No, I was just looking for a little more information."

The voice on the other end of the line paused.

"I'm sorry, but I can only give out that information in person. No appointment is necessary. The address is..."

Roxanne hung up on the receptionist. Her heart was beating fast.

Yes, she wanted the details, but not enough to risk being found out by Dr. Vichy.

Damn she was turned on by this.

Maybe, just maybe, she could go into the office when she was sure that Dr. Vichy wouldn't be there. Then she could get all of the juicy details from the receptionist, but still not risk anyone finding out. That would be enough, she assured herself. That would satisfy her curiosity.

She lifted the phone again to call in for the surgical schedule.


Becky Keena loved her job. The pay was excellent, the workload was light, and her boss, Dr. Vichy, was rarely in the office. Becky could spend much of the day reading, or making personal calls, or whatever she wanted. Of course, there were always the screening sessions. That was the part of her job she liked best.

At least twice a week, a woman would come through the office door, usually with a copy of the newspaper in her hands. They were always so nervous. Becky knew exactly what these women were looking for, but she always liked to hear them say it anyhow.

"I'm here about the personals ad," said the woman who had just entered the office. The woman averted her eyes when she spoke.

Becky looked the woman over. The doctors would like this one. She was petite, clean cut, and quite pretty, in a low-key sort of way. She wasn't at all like some of the whorish women who came here, lured by the promise of money. This one didn't need the money, she could sense. Becky wondered, for a moment, if she recognized the woman from somewhere. She seemed familiar, but Becky couldn't place her.

"Do come in," chirped Becky enthusiastically. " I'll just close up the office for a while so that we can do the screening."

Becky walked past the nervous woman, and locked the front door of the office. She then led the way into Dr. Vichy's examination room.

"Please follow me."

The woman followed her, after a short pause, and took a seat on the examining

table when Becky motioned towards it.

"What's your name?" asked Becky.

"Amanda."

It was a lie, Becky knew, but she had to call the woman something. Amanda it is.

"All right, Amanda. I need a contact phone number, where I can call if you pass the screening."

The woman was hesitant, but gave Becky a number. Becky copied down the number, and then continued.

"Okay, I'm going to need you to take off your clothes."

Becky had done a hundred of these screenings. Every woman reacted differently. This one was nervous as hell, biting her lower lip in apprehension, but she also seemed excited. If Becky could handle this right, the woman would definitely be a good candidate.

Presently, though, she wasn't making any move to take off her clothes. Becky knew that she was going to have to slow down with this one.

"Am I going too fast for you?"

"Well, I, uh ... I'm just a little nervous, and I wanted to know what I would be expected to do in this group session."

"That's okay," Becky assured her." Just relax, and I'll explain the whole thing while I do the physical examination. Don't worry. You can back out at any time, just say the word."

That seemed to calm the woman somewhat. She still seemed reluctant to take off her clothes, but Becky urged her along. The more the woman took off, the more Becky liked what she saw. The woman had a good, healthy body. Her skin was clear and pale, which was a nice contrast to her dark locks of hair, and her pussy was well-trimmed.

Everything about this woman said that she was classy; her posture, her clothes, and her manner. The doctors would love it, Becky knew. She had seen the videos of the meetings, and recalled that the men always seemed to enjoy humiliating the classy ones more. She licked her lips involuntarily, just thinking about what the doctors would do to this one.

"These are nice," said Becky, raising one of her hands to the woman's breasts. They weren't very large, but they had a nice shape to them. The woman made no effort to stop Becky from fondling her tits. In fact, her nipples hardened under the receptionist's touch. Maybe this one will be easier than I thought, Becky speculated.

"Why don't you lay face down on the exam table, Amanda, while I set up the video camera?"

That got the woman's attention.

"Video... ?"

"Don't worry. If you decide to back out after the screening session, I'll give you the tape. If you do decide to go ahead, my clients will want to see the tape before they make a decision."

"Please, I don't want my face on tape."

Not an uncommon request, actually. Becky had a comeback for everything.

"All right. You just lay face down, and I'll set the camera up behind you. As long as you don't look directly back at the camera, no one will ever see your face."

Becky set the video camera on a tripod behind the woman. She looked through the viewfinder, and centered the picture on the woman's shapely ass. She hit the record button.

"Okay, we're filming now. The first thing I need to do is get a blood sample. We, of course, need to know that you are free of STD's. Also, I can arrange birth control for you if you need it, because you will be engaging in unprotected sex."

Becky noticed a little shudder go through the woman's body at the mention of unprotected sex. God this woman was horny. Becky hoped that the camera had picked it up. Just to be on the safe side, she re-iterated.

"Yes, there will be lots and lots of unprotected sex."

Again. a little shudder of excitement jolted through the woman's body. Becky smiled and winked at the camera. Dr. Vichy was going to love this tape.

Becky drew some blood from the woman's arm, and then continued with the screening.

"Are you married, Amanda?"

A pause. Becky could see the ring on the woman's finger.

"Yes."

"Will you be telling your husband about this?"

"No."

Perfect. Her adultery would assure her silence.

"Do you want to know what these men will do to you?"

"Yes ... please."

In fact, the woman was desperate to know. Becky could hear the excitement in her voice.

"Raise your ass for me. Spread your legs a bit. Give the camera a good view of your ass and pussy."

The brunette on the exam table wiggled her ass into the air. She wanted the answers so badly, she would do anything to please Becky.

"A little more. Spread your knees and get your ass right in the air. Arch your back. That's nice."

Not a very ladylike position, but the camera had a perfect view of the woman's now glistening pussy. Becky unfastened the buckle from her belt, and pulled the thin leather strip free of her suit pants. She made sure that the woman could see what she was doing.

"Do you know what I'm going to do now?"

"No."

"I'm going to whip your ass with my belt." The woman shuddered again, but didn't say anything. Becky looped the belt in her hand, and raised her arm. The woman's ass flinched in anticipation. Becky waited a moment longer, and then brought the leather down on flesh. Not too hard, yet. She didn't want to scare this woman off.

"The men are going to whip you much harder than this. Do you want that?"

"Yes."

Becky accentuated each sentence with a new crack of the belt.

"They'll punish your ass until you beg for mercy. <crack> They'll whip your ass, and legs, and pussy. <crack> The men will torture your tits. <crack> Is that what you want?"

The woman was breathing so quickly that it took her a moment to answer.

"Oh yes."

Becky stopped the whipping. The woman's behind was just beginning to redden from the punishment. That's enough, Becky told herself. Just enough to give the woman a taste, but not enough to hurt her. The doctors would do enough of that. She stood closer to the examining table now, and picked up a tube of lubricant. She applied just a dab to the end of one of her fingers.

The woman's ass cheeks contracted when Becky smeared the cool gel onto her target.

"I'm going to play with your ass hole now. The men will want to do the nastiest things to your ass."

She slipped a finger inside. Nice and tight.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass before?"

"No."

"Never? Oh, they'll fuck your ass good then. Do you like my finger in there?"

She already knew the answer. The woman was grinding her ass against Becky's hand. The woman was too embarrassed to speak.

"Answer me, Amanda."

"Yes, I like your finger in my ass."

Becky slipped a second finger into the tight hole.

"I want to see you reach back now, Amanda, and masturbate for me. Give a good show for the camera. When my clients see this, I want them to know what a hot little slut you are."

The brunette reached one of her hands back between her spread legs, and began to stroke her pussy furiously. Becky continued to work her fingers into the woman's ass. This was going to be a great video, and she wanted to finish with a bang.

"Do you want to be a slut for these men?"

"Yes."

"Tell them how much you want to be their fuck-toy. Say it loud enough for the camera."

"Oh god, I'm a whore ... I want to suck their cocks ... I want them to whip me and abuse me ... I want them to fuck my ass ... please ... oh, god ... hurt me ... humiliate me ... cum on me ... oh fuck ... I'm cumming..."

Her hips bucked wildly up and down, and Becky could feel the woman's ass muscles contracting rhythmically around her fingers. This one was really out of control. Becky was certain that the camera would pick up the sound of the woman's high-pitched squealing, and would have a great view of the way her juices were running freely over her fingers and down her arm. She was riding this orgasm for all it was worth, and went on for a full minute before collapsing forward from exhaustion.

Becky pulled her fingers free, and walked over to the tripod where the camera was still rolling. She detached the camera, and took a final close-up of the woman on the exam table. Her hand was still buried in her crotch, and her legs were just slightly spread. Her body jerked a couple of times involuntarily as she recovered from the orgasm. Becky knew that the doctors would like this one. Dr. Vichy would definitely give her a bonus for finding this woman.


Dr. Tremblay was so ashamed. She had allowed a nasty streak of sexual curiosity to overwhelm her judgment, and she couldn't believe what she had done. When the receptionist turned off the video camera and left the room, Roxanne was so embarrassed that she had hurriedly dressed herself, and left the office without even pausing to ask for the video.

The smug look the receptionist had given her when she emerged from the exam room still lingered in her head. Roxanne couldn't believe that she had allowed a girl who was hardly over twenty, and a mere receptionist, to see her that way. The way the girl looked at her was unbearably cocky. Roxanne just blushed and left Dr. Vichy's office as quickly as possible.

Roxanne wanted more than anything to go back there and beg for the video, but she couldn't face that girl again. It was too much. She just wanted to forget that it had happened.

But the fact that the video existed wouldn't allow her to forget.

She couldn't stand the thought that the male surgeons would be watching that video. They would see every detail of her body, displayed lewdly at the commands of the receptionist. They would see the way that she stuck her ass up in the air for all to see, and the way that the receptionist had spanked it with her belt. Anyone who watched it would surely be able to see how her body had quivered with excitement.

They would see the way the receptionist had toyed with her rear hole, and the shameful way that she had pushed her ass back to meet the intruding fingers. Then there were those final, slutty declarations she had made, while she rubbed her fingers across her dripping pussy. The male surgeons would all watch that video, and maybe they would jerk off to it, imagining the things they would do to the slut.

Slut. She cringed at the word.

But it seemed so right. Even now, while her face burned in shame just thinking about the video, her pussy throbbed with lust.

At least they couldn't see her face, she told herself. She hoped that her voice wasn't too recognizable either. There was still a chance that no one would find out. No one had to know. The phone number that she gave the receptionist was to her personal cell, and a quick call to the cell company confirmed that they wouldn't reveal her identity to any caller.

If she could just keep her cool, she still might be able to walk away from this thing.

She masturbated three times that evening, and checked her pager the same amount of times.


A week later, Roxanne was feeling a little better about everything. The male surgeons didn't seem to treat her any different. She was beginning to think that they hadn't even seen the video. That was a comforting thought. The fact that her personal cell had been silent in the few days following the video session had calmed her nerves quite a lot.

She still masturbated every day, her mind filled with imaginings about the kinds of things that happened at the Thursday night meetings. Roxanne's visit with the receptionist had only intensified the fantasies. A part of her even imagined having another session with the smug receptionist, but she cast those thoughts aside quickly.

All in all, she had come through it quite well.

Until her cell rang on Thursday morning, that is.

Her heart was in her throat. All of the shameful feelings of the previous week flooded back to her. The number was for Dr. Vichy's office, she could see on the screen. Despite the many times that she had convinced herself that there was no possible way that she could go through with it, Roxanne found herself itching answer. She didn't, but she wanted to. Desperately.

She almost got through an hour before giving in to the temptation to return the call.

"Dr. Vichy's office," the cheerful voice answered.

"Hi, this is Amanda."

"Oh, great," the girl said." I was beginning to think that you wouldn't be available. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. It takes us a little while to distribute the copies of the tape to all of the participants."

Oh god, Roxanne thought to herself. They've all seen it.

"Anyhow," the receptionist continued,"the guys are quite excited about the upcoming meeting. I hope tonight isn't too soon. I hear they have some very special plans for you."

"Special plans?" Her voice was almost a whisper.

"Oh yes, they liked what they saw on the tape, and they have all sorts of naughty thoughts. Can you come by the office around seven? I'll prepare you here, and then bring you to the meeting."

"Okay." The answer slipped out almost automatically. Roxanne felt like she was still on the exam table, like she would say almost anything to please the receptionist.

"All right, Amanda. I'll see you tonight."

Her chest was pounding with anxiety. What had she just done?


Becky made the woman wait this time while she finished her paperwork. The woman had arrived early at the office. She looked positively frightened. Becky couldn't wait to see what the doctors would do to her.

When she was finished with the daily paperwork, the receptionist brought the woman into the examination room.

"Take off your clothes," she commanded. There would be no pussy-footing around tonight. Both women knew what they were here for. The woman stripped down.

"There's a washroom behind that door. I want you to go in and give yourself an enema. Everything you'll need is in there. Make sure your ass is a good clean fuck. Then take a shower. These guys want you well scrubbed."

Becky waited outside the door while she the woman cleaned up. It took her quite a while to finish. When she came out, her skin was a light pink from the scrubbing.

"Good. Now hop up on the table. It's shaving time."

It was a beautiful sight, this freshly scrubbed woman, sitting on the edge of the table, just waiting for Becky to shave her pussy. The woman spread her legs so eagerly. Becky wondered how she would explain it to her husband. No matter, she lathered up the woman's crotch and inner thighs, and began to scrape away the dark hair from her pussy.

Becky was careful to remove every bit of hair, as the doctors had been quite particular in their instructions. When she was done, she rinsed and dried the woman's pussy, and ran her hand across it to make certain it was smooth. The woman gasped at the touch. Becky could see that she was already quite wet from arousal.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.