The Swingers' Club - Cover

The Swingers' Club

by Jillbaby

Copyright© 2008 by Jillbaby

Erotica Sex Story: A young sexually-frustrated woman joins a club for swingers and discovers that she is really a voracious slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   .

It was two months since my break-up with my long-term boyfriend and I had a strong sense of sexual frustration. I had enjoyed, if that is the right word, a few one-night stands, but felt that I wanted something more, something different. At 19, I was still relatively inexperienced in sex, and had sex with only three men, although I found it easy enough to attract them. Five feet, eight inches tall and with long legs, I kept my slim figure in good shape with jogging and Pliates. My grey/blue eyes drew many compliments, as did my thick brown hair, which I wore long. I had often been tempted to be more sexually adventurous, but had never found a partner willing to share my fantasies.I had been restricted to thinking about them while masturbating.

So when I saw the advert in the personal columns of a sex catalogue, I felt a crazy urge to try it out. The wording was vague, along the lines of: "If you are a highly sexed woman and want to try something different with like-minded people, try us." After a lot of indecision, I thought — nothing ventured, nothing gained, and decided to give it a try. I hadn't been with a man for about six weeks and was feeling terribly frustrated.

After I left a message on the box number, I had a reply which suggested I was in touch with a group of swingers. What the hell I thought; I can always walk out if I don't like it.

The literature I received was from an agency saying that the identity of the organisers of the group had been authenticated. It stressed that confidentiality and anonymity were rigorously respected.

After I had paid the agency fee, and sent a photograph, I nervously awaited contact.

Finally I received an email. For my first meeting, I had to wait at an appointed time by a telephone kiosk outside a car park, in an area I knew. I would be collected and taken to meet the other members.

I arrived on time. I was quivering with a mixture of nerves and excitement. At nine in the evening, there were few people about at that spot.

Within minutes, a silver car pulled up as arranged. When the rear door swung open, I stepped forward to look inside the darkened interior.

"Are you Jill?" I was asked. As I said yes, a hand reached out and dragged me in before I could react.

In seconds, I was gagged, and some kind of mask pulled over my eyes.

There was someone on each side of me holding my arms and I was helpless.

Then my arms were bound above my head to the head restraint, by some soft material. I did not attempt to resist. This was obviously some kind of initiation — I hoped. Were my fantasies about to be realised, I wondered; and would I enjoy them?

I was being treated firmly but gently. My heart was pounding and my mouth was dry. I didn't know whether I was afraid or very horny. No one spoke as the car travelled on through the dark streets. I could smell a woman's perfume on one side, as hands gently brushed my hair back into place, and stroked my neck soothingly. Then to my surprise, someone eased my skirt up to my waist, leaving my bare legs exposed. My top was pushed up and my bra was unclipped. From the smooth way it was done, I guessed it was by the woman. The softness of the hands which started caressing my breasts confirmed this, and my nipples rose at once to the knowing way she stroked them. As the threat of any violence seemed to disappear, my body responded to the sexual stimulation, causing me to relax. But then the firmer hands of a man roamed over my stomach, and pushed down under my thong, a finger probing searchingly over my pussy lips.

As my fear totally evaporated, and changed to arousal, I automatically eased my thighs a little wider apart. As if encouraged by my movement, he put his arms under my legs and eased me forward. As my buttocks slid to the edge of the seat, my bent legs were pinned against the seat in front of me.

Hands stroked teasingly along the backs of my thighs. My thong had ridden up between my pussy lips, and it was a relief as it was peeled away, and pulled up my pinned legs. My juices were now flowing, as I waited expectantly for the wetness to be discovered.

Instead of sticking his finger into me, as I expected, he teasingly ran a finger up and down my inner lips and paused at my pussy entrance, which was drawn open by my position.

A man's voice,

"She is nice and wet already. She could be a real hotty."

As he probed gently, I was glad that my fluids had started to flow, and his finger slipped in smoothly to the second knuckle. My legs twitched with the impact of the thrill that ran through me, and when his hand brushed my clit, it responded immediately. Soft, wet lips closed round one of my nipples and nuzzled gently.

Suddenly the car stopped and the driver spoke.

"OK you two, we're here. Let's get a move on." The man who had been finger fucking me, muttered in disappointment, withdrew his finger, and the mouth left my aroused nipple. Just as I was starting to enjoy it, I thought, as I was eased back onto the seat and my clothing rearranged. My hands were freed and then tied behind my back.

I was led out, and up some stairs. I heard a door opening; we seemed to enter, and it slammed behind us. A new voice, a man's,

"So this is Jill? She's a sweet chick — nice legs! Let's see the rest of her."

The woman holding my right arm spoke, with a chuckle,

"Yes, she looks sweet enough to eat, and tastes it as well."

Someone removed my gag, and a glass was put to my parched lips. I was still blindfolded and I took the first sip cautiously. When I confirmed that it was vodka and coke, I gulped it down eagerly, hoping to steady my nerves. After I had enough, I asked what was happening, in a shaky voice.

"Well my dear, you did join our little club for some excitement didn't you?" From the man who was holding my other arm.

"Well, yes," I said, "but it's all happening a bit quickly. I didn't expect it would be like this.

"Just think of this as an initiation ceremony," he replied. Everyone goes through this. You will understand better later. We want to see if you are serious about swinging. If you want to go at any time, just say so. My name is Tony, and the people who brought you here are Anne and Sam."

That is all very well, I thought. But can I trust them, and is this really a swingers club.a

"You said in your application that you wanted to experiment with new experiences, didn't you? And you said you liked bondage and all those other things."

I was now unsure what to say and stood in silence. Despite everything, I was trembling slightly with sexual excitement.

"Okay, take her clothes off."

My hands were freed but I didn't struggle as hands quickly undressed me. I shivered as the cooler air hit my naked body, and my legs were shaking. I wondered how many people were watching me as I was laid down on what felt like a bed.

Something went round my wrists and secured them to something above my head.

I could hear the rustling of clothes and of people moving. I felt so vulnerable, and pressed my legs close together, defensively, although my heart was pounding with excitement.

But suddenly, I felt panicky.

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously. "What's happening?"

"Now, now Jill," said Tony. "Don't worry. You are going to enjoy this. The first sensation made me gasp, as both my nipples were covered by warm, wet mouths at the same instant. They gently sucked and licked, on and on. To my surprise, nothing else was touching me and the feeling from having both breasts sucked was amazingly sensual. My nipples got so hard that the pleasure almost became painful. My naked body was tingling in anticipation of being fondled, but where?

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.