Oops, Mom Did It Again! - Cover

Oops, Mom Did It Again!

Copyright© 2008 by DaddyOhh

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When Karen's husband calls home from his business trip, she tells him about catching their son masturbating, and how she watched. She also confesses that other things happened. Dad wants her to go all the way with their son, but not until he comes home to watch them together...and maybe to join in!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

Karen set the evening up perfectly. She had made arrangements for the two younger children to sleep over at friends' houses. Jason went out on a date with his girlfriend Sarah, but before he left, Karen had told him not to be out too late. He knew why.

"Did you talk to Dad?" Jason asked.

"MMMMM-hmmmm," was her reply.

"And? Did he freak out?"

"Nnnoooope," Karen had replied with a slight chuckle. "Your father is very open minded and there's not much he enjoys more than me being, shall I say, 'active'?"

"So ... did you ask him if we could ... you know?"

"Yes, I did, Baby Boy!" Karen said with a throaty laugh.

"Come on, Mom! What did he say?"

"Green light, Sweetie!"

"Really? When Mom?" Karen could read the urgency in his voice. He wanted Mommy badly.

"Is my little man getting impatient? Is he wanting his mommy?"

"Mom. Seriously ... please?"

"Well, not only did Daddy approve, but he told me that he has to stay away for another night. So, it's just you and me, kid ... as soon as you get home from your date." Jason gulped, considering the weight of what his mother, who he wanted desperately had just told him.

"I'm not going to go out."

"Yes you are, Baby. You go out with Sarah and get as excited as you can. I want you to have fun with her, but to know what you're coming home to."

"Right, like I'll be able to concentrate!" Jason sounded exasperated.

"Sarah is a beautiful girl and you're crazy about each other. I'm sure she'll keep you plenty occupied for a few hours. Are her parents going to be home?"

"Yea, but we'll be downstairs watching a movie. They give us a lot of privacy.

"All the better. Let Sarah get you ready for me." Karen gave her son a big smile, then reached up and took his face in her hands, pulling him close for a kiss. "Until tonight, Sweetheart."

As soon as Jason was out of sight, Karen went to her room to dress for the next phase of the evening. She would leave to pick Dan up at the airport and bring him home to arrange his vantage point in their closet. Karen wanted to look very appealing to both her husband and her son. She wanted both of her men to want her badly that night. She donned her small, soft, slightly sheer white bra with the matching white thong. On top, she added a light green cotton top which tied just under her bust line. She pulled on her favorite denim skirt, which rode low on her hips and halfway up her thigh. Silver high heels with an ankle strap completed the ensemble. Karen's top allowed her bra to be somewhat exposed and showed plenty of cleavage. Below that, her awesome abs were completely visible. Below the skirt, her gorgeous, firm legs were on display for all to see.

Between her sexy outfit, her long brown hair, her pretty face and smoky blue eyes, and her body that put women half her age to shame, Karen turned many heads at the airport. When Dan entered the terminal from the jet-way, he was taken immediately by the stunning creature he saw leaning against a nearby pillar. His eyes bugged out, even before he realized that this creature was his own wife. A huge smile crossed his face as he moved toward her.

"Holy shit, Karen. How many guys are you trying to seduce tonight?" He was the envy of every man in sight as he drew his lovely wife close for a kiss.

"Well, Honey ... just two, really. But I don't mind making a lot of other guys horny!" She threw her head back and laughed heartily as her husband admired her and considered how incredibly lucky he was to have this woman for his wife.

Their ride home was filled with excited, anxious conversation. Both husband and wife were thrilled and nervous at what they were about to undertake. Karen was actually going to have sex with their teenage son. And her husband, his father, was going to watch from the closet. Karen's sexuality had rocketed to a new level when she first saw her son ejaculate just a few days earlier. Spending several nights exploring that sexuality only stoked her fire. And the fact that her husband not only understood, but completely supported her exploration served to make her that much more excited.

Together the couple planned how Dan would take his bags and everything he brought home up to the bedroom with him and stow them in the large closet in which he would be hiding. The closet was also a dressing area and it had a chair that Dan would sit in while he watched. The bi-fold doors could remain open at least 6 inches with Dan sitting a foot back from the opening. And so long as Karen kept a low light on in the bedroom, Dan's presence in the closet would be undetectable. He would be able to see and hear everything that was happening a few feet away from him. They agreed that Dan would only watch that night and they would decide in the coming days where Karen's antics with Jason would go from there and whether they would let their son know Dan had watched them together, as well as possibly having Dan actually in the room watching, or perhaps Jason in the room watching Mom and Dad.

Several hours later, the scene was set. Karen and Dan had returned home, stowed Dan's luggage in the closet and made sure there were no indications that he was not still away. He arranged his chair in the closet and they checked the light in the room several times to make sure Dan would be able to see everything, but that he would not be seen. He stripped down to t-shirt and boxers, wanting to be relaxed for the show, as well as knowing that he might want access to his cock, as he anticipated what he was going to see would be the turn-on of his life.

Dan had not been in his hideout for long when Jason returned home. Karen met him at the door wearing the same outfit she had worn to pick her husband up from the airport.

"How was your date, Sweetie?" she inquired. Jason entered the house and took a long look at his mother in her alluring outfit.

"Holy shit, Mom!"

"Awwww," she began, "You didn't have a good time with Sarah?" she said, although she knew better what his remark was in reference to.

"No, um ... Sarah was fine. It's just, what you're wearing. Mom, you look unbelievable." A huge, coy smile spread across Karen's face.

"How nice of you to say!" Karen cooed. "How about a little kiss for Mommy?" With that she drew his face down to hers as she had done several hours before when he had left for the evening. This time he grabbed her and pulled her close, locking her in a very passionate kiss and embrace. His hands took no time to begin roving along his mother's exposed skin. After a very long kiss, they separated. "Thank you, Baby. You ready for your next date?" She looked deeply into her son's eyes.

"I sure am," he replied. He picked Karen up off her feet with relative ease and began to carry her upstairs. She felt an incredible rush as her son did this. She put her arms around his neck and nuzzled him as he carried her. Karen was five feet six inches tall and a very firm and fit 125 lbs. But Jason was closer to 175 lbs and used to picking up people who weighed much more than his mother, in his wrestling matches. Hence, he had little trouble carrying her up the stairs. He went straight to her bedroom. Karen's heart was racing as Jason brought her to the bed. Before he laid her down, he kissed her again. Their mouths pressed against one another's hungrily as their tongues explored each other.

"Oh, Sweetie ... you sure know how to sweep a girl off her feet."

"Mom, you are do damn beautiful. I've hardly been able to wait for tonight. I've thought about you for so long."

"Really?" Karen said with a quizzical smile. "Just how long have you been thinking about being with your Mommy, you naughty boy?"

"As long as I've been, you know, doing it," he said. "A couple of years."

"Wow, Jason ... you must really want me then." Jason had no words for his reply. Rather, he just kissed his mother again and went back to groping her exposed skin.

Dan saw and heard every bit of what was happening. Had he been given the opportunity to say how he felt, he would have been speechless. He had a vague idea of what this would be like from his wife's vivid descriptions of her encounters with Jason. But it did nothing to prepare him for the reality of it. He was hit with quite a bit of initial shock when he saw Jason carry his mother, Dan's wife into their bedroom. A brief flash of jealousy quickly changed to excitement and intrigue. He marveled at how easy it was for Jason to carry her. Karen was a formidable physical specimen and very strong. However, at 6 feet of toned young muscle, his son carried her without much effort. Seeing them kiss like that was incredible as well. Again Dan felt a rush of jealousy which was quickly replaced by sexual anticipation. He knew Karen wanted this. She physically wanted to be touched, kissed and even fucked by her son. And, she wanted Dan to see it all. Dan once again thought of the amazing fortune he had to be married to this woman.

Karen lay back on the bed as Jason kissed her exposed chest, then down to her bare belly. He untied her green top and slipped it open, exposing the sheer white bra. He could see her nipples through the fabric and he kissed them through it while grasping her breasts from both sides.

"You're so beautiful, Mom."

"I'm so glad you see me that way, Jason. I want you to be in me tonight." Jason was about to say again how much he wanted her when he paused.

"Mom, you're sure Dad's o.k. with all this?" he said, pulling back slightly to look directly into her face.

"Yes, Baby. He was a little shocked, but he knew how much I wanted to do more and he was great about it. It even got him kind of excited." Jason struggled slightly to comprehend this when his mother removed her green top, then began pulling her stretchable bra apart to reveal one of her breasts. His thoughts returned to what was before him and any curiosity about his father's attitude was gone. However, Karen had not forgotten that her husband sat only a few feet away and she loved it. She made sure that she was positioned in a way that would allow him to see what was happening and to see her body as it became more and more visible. She had a very strong desire to turn both of her lovers on that night.

"I love your tits, Mom," Jason said as he pulled the bra up and grasped her breasts with both hands. He then kissed them, this time not through fabric. Karen closed her eyes and moaned slightly as she felt the warmth of her son's mouth on her. She put her own hands on her boobs and squeezed them together, offering the nipples to Jason's eager mouth. "Oh, Mom, yeaaaaaa!!!" He sucked each of her nipples into his mouth, loving that she was feeding them to him. Karen had reached her hands under Jason's t-shirt and was now removing it. She moved her hands along his strong arms and shoulders. She looked at his muscular chest and pulled it to her face. It was her turn to kiss him where he had been kissing her. She kissed all over her son's chest, including kissing and gently biting his nipples, which got very hard.

"I like your chest too, Jason Baby." Jason enjoyed his mother's kisses and the biting as well. He next removed her bra completely, then moved down her stomach again with more kisses. He ran his lips all the way to the top of her denim skirt which was low on her hips. He kissed around her navel as he untied the rawhide tie of the skirt and pulled the flaps apart. Karen instinctively lifted her hips so he could remove it. She was now dressed only in her sheer white thong panties and her silver high heels. Jason positioned himself between her legs and she drew him down for more kisses on the mouth. She wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her feet behind his back.

From the closet, Dan was in awe of how beautiful Karen's legs looked wrapped around their son's torso. And her shoes capped it all off. Jason rose up again and kissed from Karen's belly, down her pelvic area, then up one leg, removing the shoe when he got to her foot. He then softly rubbed her leg and kissed her foot before moving on to the other leg and shoe. Then, before he could remove his mother's thong, she told him to come to her. Jason moved up the bed and knelt by his mother's chest. She could clearly see the huge bulge in her son's jeans as she undid his belt buckle. She unbuttoned, then unzipped his pants and pulled them down past his briefs. His bulge was much more visible now and she put her hand on it. "Ohhhhhh, Mom," Jason said. She gave it a good squeeze and told him to remove his pants. He obediently stood, removed his shoes and socks, then dropped his jeans to the floor. Karen turned on her side facing him. She reached up and grabbed the waistband of his briefs and tugged them down. Jason's erection stood at attention. From his vantage point, Dan could not completely see his son's cock. But he knew what his wife was about to do.

"Give me this," Karen said firmly as she wrapped her hand around Jason's dick. She stroked it several times before bringing it to her mouth. He sighed loudly as he she slowly sucked him in. Dan could see the back of her head moving back and forth. Although he knew exactly what was happening, he thought that this was like watching an edited movie on cable in which the girl's head bobs back and forth but the actual sucking or fucking is blocked from view. Karen knew that Dan would not be able to see and she truly wanted him to. She rolled off the bed and got down on her knees in front of Jason. She turned him slightly so that Dan would now have full view as she sucked their son's cock, which she did slowly and deliberately.

"Oh, Mom ... that feels sooooo gooood." Karen mumbled something in agreement and kept moving back and forth on his erection. But Karen knew how horny he was and how much all three of them wanted mother and son to have intercourse. She returned to her position on her back on the bed. Jason joined her and returned to passionately kissing her mouth while running his hands over her body. He moved back down and finally removed his mother's white thong. She lifted her hips to make it easier for him. He placed his face against her flat belly, below her navel and just above her pussy. He planted gentle kisses on the small patch of hair, then moved to her cleanly shaved vulva. She let him kiss her gently and flick his tongue over her labia. While she would have loved to have him eat her, Karen thought that there was plenty of opportunity for more oral sex. She had another agenda.

"Come here, Baby Boy." Again, Jason did as his mother told. He moved again between Karen's long, strong legs. She pulled him in for one more long kiss. Jason suddenly realized how close his erect prick was to his mother's pussy. He moved up and rubbed it against her, feeling the wetness as his cock began to slide back and forth. Now it was Karen's turn to sigh and Dan's, again from the closet, to think once again how amazing it was to be married to this woman. "Do something for me, Sweetheart," Karen said to Jason. "Get up on your knees." He did as she said. "Now, take yourself in your hand." He obeyed, grasping his cock and waiting for further instruction. "Now slap Mommy's pussy with it." He looked slightly puzzled. "Come on, Baby. I want you to slap Mommy's pussy with your big, hard dick." He began to do as she said. "Mmmmmm ... harder Sweetie. Mommy likes that." Jason grasped himself more firmly and smacked his mother's wet pussy with his hard-on. "Ooooohhhhh, yessssss, that feels soooo good Baby." Jason slapped even harder and Karen continued to express her pleasure. He also stopped at times and rubbed himself back and forth over her increasingly wet lips.

"Mom, you're ... you're ... oh man!" Jason was overcome with his mother's beauty and sexuality, and the fact that he was having full access to both. Karen fully understood what her son had been unable to fully articulate. And she shared his awe and wonder at the electricity between them. Jason began positioning his hard-on at his mother's wet hole. He fully expected her to tell him to go for it. And he couldn't wait. But Karen seemed suddenly hesitant.

"Now Jason, this is going to seem like a funny thing to say at this point, but listen to me, O.K.?" Jason nodded, paying close attention, wondering what she might say. Dan could hear her and listened intently as well. "You are so special to me, Jason. And I've loved what we've been doing this week. It's been so wonderful. But the next step we're about to take is a really big one. I know you're young and can't fully understand, but I think you know what I mean." In truth, Jason had a general sense of her meaning.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.