A Wife With No Options - Cover

A Wife With No Options

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ken decides to leave his wife of three years for a long list of very good reasons. In desperation she agrees to do anything and everything he asks of her if he will just stay with her. He puts her to the test, with the idea of getting some revenge. Maybe he should have done that three years ago!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

We all watched her slowly recovering on the floor in front of us for several minutes. Once she caught her breath and her heart rate returned to normal she slowly sat up. She gathered up the towel under her and used a portion of it to wipe some of the mess from her pussy and upper thighs.

Then the strangest thing happened. She looked up at me and with a look of anguish on her face she asked, "What's happening to me?"

I got up and went over to her. I offered her my hand and gently pulled her to her feet. I put my arms around her. I hugged her gently and said, "You know, I was just watching you and wondering the same thing. My guess is that the real person inside of you is breaking out of that cold cocoon and emerging. It's amazing to watch. I know you hate this. But I was just thinking that I should have gotten you raped years ago."

She was nestled comfortably in my arms, her head resting on my chest. Her arms reached around me. She pulled me tight and in a timid little voice she asked, "Is there any chance that when this is over you won't hate me anymore?"

I replied in total honesty, "An hour or so ago I would have said no. But I didn't think it would be possible for you to change. Now I'm starting to wonder."

She still has her face buried in my shirt. She can't look me in the eyes yet. She's afraid of what she'll see there. She asked, "But even if I change, after what you just saw how can you possibly love me?"

I rested my cheek on the top of her head and quietly said, "Maybe in my own way I'm just as fucked up as you are. But what I just saw was you letting go for the first time in your life and I was intrigued. I saw you acting like a fucking human being and I didn't think you had it in you."

I took her hand and placed it over my hard cock and said, "I can promise you that I'm not revolted by what I've been seeing. If I didn't hate you so much this morning I would probably love you very much right now."

She shuddered and said, "Don't say that, Kenny! Don't say you hate me. I know you're mad and you have every right to be. But don't say you hate me. I have to think that it isn't over between us. I have to believe that. I'll be honest. I know I didn't appreciate you. But I never knew how much I loved you until you left me alone last night. Last night I did a lot of thinking. For the first time I saw myself for who I really was. I didn't like what I saw. Last night we both hated me."

I hugged her again and said, "I'm starting to wonder myself if it's really over. But even if we put it back together, I've already made up my mind that this, these kinds of things, these will be a part of our lives. This isn't just punishment anymore. I'm enjoying the hell out of this. You may be disgusted, you may be humiliated, but you can't deny that you've enjoyed a lot of what's happening to you, too."

She sighed deeply and said, "I know. But I don't understand."

I answered, "I don't understand either. But I like the change I'm seeing in you."

Jeff cleared his throat and said, "This is all very touching, but Corey and I are still interested in getting our cocks sucked before you kids leave tonight. I hope that isn't going to be a problem."

He actually sounded pretty reasonable. He wasn't demanding or threatening. He was just asking.

Gwen gently worked her way out of my arms. She was finally able to look me in the eyes. She smiled a little wistfully and then she turned to face Jeff and said, "My husband sold me to you for three hours, sir. You already know I'm a terrible cocksucker. But if that's what you want me to do then I'll do my best."

She moved over to stand between his legs. Before she started, because of his girth, or rather the girth of his cock, he explained what she would have to do to please him.

She went to her knees and as instructed she licked his already erect cock all over. Then she took the head and as much of the shaft as she could manage into her mouth. Her lips were stretched uncomfortably around the shaft just below the oversized knob at the end. That still left the largest part of his cock to deal with. She wrapped her fingers around it. They didn't even come close to extending all the way around his cock, but she was able to masturbate him into her mouth while using her tongue on the head of his freakishly fat cock.

I watched her struggling to suck him off and apparently making an honest attempt to please him. I was really impressed. I got down behind her and began to tease her pussy while she sucked on his oversized cock, or rather, while she masturbated him into her mouth.

She wriggled her cute little butt around as if she was wagging her tail for a moment, as if to thank me for stimulating her and making it easier for her to please Jeff.

I felt the results of Jerry's two orgasms still oozing out of her. For some strange reason I wasn't as put off by that as you might expect, or I would have expected. I rubbed his cum all over her cunt before concentrating on her clit. She moaned in pleasure as I rubbed Jerry's cum over her clit. It looked like she was responding by trying to swallow that huge thing.

I was more than a little surprised at myself. I couldn't even have imagined myself rubbing another man's cum around my wife's body just twenty-four hours ago. I wouldn't classify myself as homophobic. Live and let live is my motto. The more homosexuals there are in the world the more women there are for the rest of us.

But the idea of diddling around in another man's pecker juice, although not something I have actually contemplated, was surely an idea that would have grossed me out. So I'm surprised at how much I'm enjoying this. And because she's obviously getting off on it, too, it's really starting to turn me on.

It's apparent that Jeff is starting to really enjoy what she's doing. But he only just fucked her about half an hour ago and he is, after all, in his mid fifties. This will probably take a while. He grinned at me and said, "She seems to be enjoying the hell out of whatever it is you're doing back there. Why don't you go ahead and fuck her and let's see what that does for her?"

I responded, "I planned on waiting until I got her home. This is, after all, your dime. But I'm about to explode in my pants. So I think I'm going to take you up on your generous offer."

I didn't bother to undress. I was too excited. I unbuckled my belt, opened my pants and slid them and my underwear halfway down my thighs. I moved into position behind Gwen and when she felt me back there she tilted her pelvis to make it easier for me to locate her slit.

There was no question of me taking my time and teasing her or drawing this out. I was on the verge of cumming in my pants when I pulled them down. I buried my cock inside of her hot, tight, clasping pussy in one violent stroke and I immediately started fucking her with all of the skill of a horny teenager getting his first fuck.

My hard, rapid thrusts seem to be driving more of Jeff's cock into her mouth and he's obviously enjoying that. But it didn't last long. I very quickly built to an enormous climax and flooded her still surprisingly tight pussy with the fifth, no, the sixth load of cum to christen it this evening. I almost forgot. Jerry fucked her twice in a row.

After I came I remained inside of her and enjoyed the way her hot, clasping pussy felt on my cock. I was more than a little relieved to find that I could detect no difference between the way it feels now and the way it felt this morning or a month ago. I've been a little worried since I first saw the size of Jeff's monster cock.

But then, after thinking about it for a moment, I corrected myself. Her pussy is different now. It's much wetter and it may just be my imagination but it seems somehow more alive, more responsive. She's actually an active participant in a sex act for the first time since I married her.

I can feel her pussy, still grabbing my cock and clamping down as if she's trying to milk it with her surprisingly strong vaginal muscles. But it's more than that. I can sense her enjoyment. While I was fucking her I couldn't help but be aware that she, too, was aroused. For the first time! I'm going to have a lot to think about after we leave here tonight.

I finally let my cock slip out of her and I returned to teasing her with my fingers. Despite all our sexual activity before we left the house this morning I just enjoyed a rather overwhelming orgasm thanks to all of the mental and visual stimulation of the last several hours. My own cum is now leaking out of her and I continued to catch it and massage it into her freshly shaved mound. She's clearly enjoying my attention and Jeff is the obvious beneficiary of her rapidly rising libido.

She's beginning to suck on what we were about to learn is more of his cock than any woman has ever managed to take into her mouth before. Her right hand is now moving rapidly up and down on his shaft. It's obvious that she wants Jeff to cum, and not because she wants it to be over with. She's enjoying this!

Her left hand is cupping his large, low hanging balls without anyone having to ask. She's gently caressing them as she works her little heart out between his large thighs.

Jeff leaned back and closed his eyes. His hands began to caress her hair. He moaned passionately and said, "Oh yeah, baby! That's fantastic! You are definitely a cocksucker now, sweetheart. Fuck yeah! That feels great! No bitch has ever been able to take that much of my cock before! Suck that thing!"

I glanced down at her face and I couldn't believe what I saw. She seems to have almost half of Jeff's cock in her mouth! I couldn't understand how she could take that much of his enormous cock into her mouth without dislocating her jaw! But she's going to town on that thing. If I didn't know better I'd swear that she's enjoying herself!

So I guess I don't know better because Jeff started cumming then, filling her mouth with cum. At that moment her thighs clamped down on my wrist. She began to climax as he filled her mouth with his cum!

I continued to rub her clit with my slime covered fingers until she couldn't stand it anymore. Her body shook for at least a minute before she relaxed her thighs. She reached down and held my hand still over her pussy and waited for Jeff to relax his grip on the sides of her head. I didn't even realize at first that she hadn't gagged or choked when he came in her mouth this time!

Jeff finally unclenched his entire body and released Gwen. She pulled her head off of his cock and swallowed a couple times. She clenched and unclenched her jaw and then she leaned down and gently covered his cock with kisses. It was so out of character for her that I may have to rethink Jerry's earlier theory about her sleeping beside a pod last night. How else can I explain this rapid change in her behavior?

She finally sat up and turned to look at me. She had a guilty look on her face, as if she was just caught doing something she isn't supposed to do.

I smiled at her and asked, "What?"

She reached out and took my hand, my slime covered hand. She stared at it for a second and then she looked up and whispered, "I'm sorry, Ken."

That's the first time she has ever called me Ken. From the time we started dating she has always called me Kenny as if I were a little boy. I tried for a long time to get her to call me Ken but she ignored every effort. I can't help wondering now if the switch was conscious.

I asked her, "Sorry for what, Gwen?"

I saw the tears start again and she said, "Oh god, Ken! I'm sorry for everything. Please don't hate me."

I'm confused by my own feelings now. Yesterday evening I was sure that the love I once felt for her is dead. But I'm feeling something now. I'm not yet sure what it is I'm feeling, though. And of course it's too soon to come to any conclusions. She may still revert to being the old Gwen in the morning.

She looked back down at my hand and then she lifted it to her mouth and kissed my cum covered fingers. She looked at me again and repeated, "Please don't hate me."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.