A Wife With No Options - Cover

A Wife With No Options

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ken decides to leave his wife of three years for a long list of very good reasons. In desperation she agrees to do anything and everything he asks of her if he will just stay with her. He puts her to the test, with the idea of getting some revenge. Maybe he should have done that three years ago!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

We were half way across the parking lot when Jeff called out to us. We all stopped and turned. He and Corey were rushing to catch up. I thought that we might have forgotten something but I couldn't imagine what it could be. I seemed to have everything that I went in with.

They came up to us and said, "Ken, Corey and I have a suggestion. We were planning on going into town to visit a strip joint this evening. It's something we like to do when we're out of town and away from our wives. As a general rule we buy a bunch of drinks for a bunch of women, stick a lot of dollar bills in some garter belts and if sweet young thing catches our eye we get a lap dance. Two if we're drunk."

"On an average night like that we each are apt to spend as much as three hundred dollars, sometimes more. And not one of those girls is anywhere near as hot as your wife.

"What we would like to propose is that instead, you and your friend and your hot little wife accompany us to our suite. We're staying right over there in the hotel next door. You'll get a chance to sober up a little before you hit the road and your wife can put on a little show for us."

It was starting to sound interesting but then he sweetened the pot considerably.

"If you come on over and bring your magazines we'd like to help you pick out a hairstyle for her. We'd also like to watch her shave that cute little snatch. She can use my beard trimmer and my razor. She could do a couple of dances and maybe even a lap dance. In exchange we'll give you one thousand dollars in cash. All that for, let's say three hours of entertainment. You get to take some of the strain off your finances and my friend and I get a nice little show."

I liked the sound of that. I liked the sound of that a lot! I turned to Jerry and asked, "Are you in a hurry to go home?"

He grinned and exclaimed, "Hell no! And I could stand to sober up a little before I drive anywhere, too."

We waited for him to get his magazines. While we stood waiting on the edge of the parking lot on the sidewalk that leads to the hotel next door I stood Gwen between Jeff and Corey and said, "I think you three should get better acquainted while we wait."

The pleading look in Gwen's eyes did my heart good as the men began to discreetly explore her body. Corey's hand slid up the back of her thigh and come to rest underneath the back of her skirt. While Corey groped her ass, Jeff put his arm around her shoulder. With his free hand he pulled her crop top up over her tit and replaced it with his hand.

As he manipulated her tit he leaned down and kissed her cheek. He leered at her and said, "Little girl, on my next birthday I'll be fifty-five years old. I'm just about old enough to be your grandfather. You probably think I'm a dirty old man and I guess you're right. But I don't think you can fully appreciate the aphrodisiacal quality that your innocence and your youth have on a man my age. To put that more succinctly, you turn me the fuck on like you wouldn't believe!"

He turned her head and kissed her lips. Gwen didn't resist. But she didn't return his kiss with a great deal of enthusiasm either. Jeff said, "Your soft skin, your firm body and that wild red hair have had my cock hard all afternoon."

Without taking his eyes from Gwen he said, "I'd like to up the offer, Ken. If you let me fuck your wife before you leave our suite this evening I'll give you an additional five hundred dollars. I wouldn't be surprised if my good friend here is willing to make you a similar offer."

Corey grinned and said, "What the hell! It all goes on the expense account!"

They laughed and turned to me to see how I'd respond. I didn't even have to think about it. Hell! My finances are so screwed up at the moment that for two thousand dollars I would have let them fuck me!

I reached out and shook their hands and said, "Gentlemen, I do believe that I can talk my charming wife into satisfying your every desire. She may not be happy about it. You may have noticed that she hasn't been smiling much in the last several hours. But despite her misgivings, that much money will go a long ways towards putting us back on a firm financial footing. If you can overlook her unpleasant disposition then the bitch is yours for the evening. I only ask that I have the deciding vote when it comes to choosing the hairstyle that's going over her cunt. I'm the one who's going to have to live with it."

Jeff responded magnanimously, "Ken, I wouldn't dream of forcing you to live with a patch of cunt hair that makes you unhappy. As for Gwen's less than pleasant disposition, I'm embarrassed to admit that the fact that she is a young, somewhat naïve housewife who hates every second of this has made my pecker harder than it has been in at least twenty years. I know my perverted friend well enough to know that he feels the same way."

He turned to Gwen then and said, "I'm sorry, darling. But it looks like your sweet little ass belongs to me and Corey for the next three hours or so."

He chuckled and said, "If it makes you feel any better, we didn't bring our whips and chains. Just our dirty minds and our hard cocks. God, girl! I can't wait to get you undressed and get a dick in you. I haven't fucked a girl as hot as you in as long as I can remember."

Jerry finally made it back from the other side of the parking lot with a handful of Playboy magazines. He explained, "Sorry guys. I couldn't wait until we got to the room. I had to piss like a Russian racehorse."

I've never really understood that stupid saying. But it doesn't matter.

Jerry and I followed Jeff and Corey back to their suite. Gwen was between them all the way. Corey lifted her skirt up in back and tucked it into her waistband. I wasn't aware of it until we got to the room but Jeff lifted her top up over her tits, baring both of them completely. He played with them all the way to the room.

That probably explains the wild looks and the off color remarks we got from a large party of people who were making their way from the hotel to the restaurant for dinner.

Our two new friends are staying in a very nice suite. They have a large sitting area with a balcony that looks out over the creek. There are doors on either side of the main room which lead to the two connecting bedrooms. There's a small kitchenette. The bathroom, which I made a dash for as soon as they let us in, is huge and constructed largely of marble and glass. This suite must be costing whoever they work for a bundle.

Jeff was already undressing Gwen when I came out of the bathroom. I heard him saying, "Let's get you out of these clothes, beautiful. I'm dying to see what we have to work with."

She stood there glumly and allowed him to strip her. You might think we'd tire of her dour expression and grudging cooperation but the exact opposite is true. We all seem to get a kick out of the fact that she hates what we're doing to her.

Jerry and Corey spread the Playboy Magazines out on the coffee table. The four of us sat on the couch and flipped through the pictorials. We made note of any girls whose pictures caught our eye. We weren't so much looking at the girls, though we didn't go out of our way to avoid that. We were looking for haircuts we thought were particularly sexy. After about half an hour we narrowed it down to three girls and it was left to me to decide.

To be honest there hadn't been that much to choose from. Many of the girls shaved their pubic hair completely. A majority of the others had nothing but a little landing strip over their slit. There were a few who were a bit whimsical and used a little imagination. But they didn't really appeal to me. The girls are beautiful, of course. But I'm not interested in having Gwen sport a heart shaped bush or something silly like that.

After all of that it was sort of anticlimactic. I ended up opting for a narrow, neatly trimmed V over her slit. I decided to leave just enough hair so that the vibrant red of her pubic patch would be obvious.

The original plan had been that we would all now sit back and watch Gwen shave. When Jeff came back out of his bathroom with a beard trimmer, a razor, some shaving cream and a wet towel, he asked that he be allowed to trim her bush, with the assistance of his right hand man Corey, of course.

I thought that might be amusing and quickly gave him my permission. I made certain that he knew how much hair to leave. Then Jerry and I sat back and enjoyed the show.

Jeff spread a towel out on the coffee table in front of us and invited Gwen to take a seat. They helped her to lie down on her back and they spread her legs wide open. Jeff and Corey outlined the patch of hair they intend to leave standing. It was a long, slow process that involved slowly tracing the pattern with their fingers.

Jeff finally picked up his beard trimmer and said, "Now you be a good little girl and you'll get a lollipop when we're done. Well, to be perfectly honest we don't have a lollipop. But we'll give you something nice to suck on."

We all thought that was amusing but for some reason Gwen didn't seem to see the humor in it.

Jeff carefully trimmed the area around the little bit of hair that we had decided to keep. It seemed to require an awful lot of touching. They even seemed to find it necessary to insert their fingers right up inside of her. Maybe they found it necessary in order to steady her.

She squirmed around a little bit from time to time in reaction to something they were doing with their fingers. But she pretty much behaved herself and let them do whatever they wanted to do. They were both bent over her with their faces very close to their work. It looked like their hands would be in the way of the trimmer but they seemed to be getting the job done.

Jeff trimmed her up neatly and while Corey dampened the area with the cloth and then slowly applied and rubbed in the shaving cream, Jeff went into the kitchen area and came back with a small plastic sandwich bag.

He smiled and said, "I know that I shall never forget this night. But I want a souvenir."

He gathered up as much of the bright red pubic hair that he had just cut off of my wife as he could and placed it in the bag.

He held it up when he was done. It contained a surprisingly large amount of hair. He smiled and said, "Corey, when we get back you can come to my office any time you want and look at it. Hell, I'll even let you sniff it!"

Again the humor seemed to be lost on Gwen.

Corey smiled, but other than that he ignored Jeff and began to carefully shave my wife's pussy. Once more his face was very close to his work and his fingers were inside of her, to steady her I suppose. It took him a very long time and when he was done they soaped her up again and Jeff went over her a second time, just to make sure. They even lifted her legs up and spread them and made sure that there were no stray hairs around her brownish pink little asshole.

I thought it was nice of them to be so considerate but Gwen didn't seem to be enjoying the attention. Sometimes I think there's just no pleasing that woman!

Sorry. I drank a lot of beer this afternoon. Beer always seems to bring out my weird sense of humor. Just keep reading and ignore me.

They wiped her down with the damp cloth, removed the towel she's lying on and examined the results. I must admit that they did a very professional job. I even suggested to them that they might have a future in the business.

I expected them to put Gwen on her feet now and demand a few sexy dances. Jeff had a different idea. He was kneeling between her wide open legs and staring down at her little used pussy. Before anyone so inclined might offer an objection he said, "I have got to have a taste of that!"

He swooped down and began eating her pussy eagerly.

Gwen cried out in shock. But much to my surprise her butt came right up off of the table when his tongue first attacked her sensitive pussy. I was brokenhearted for the first minute or two. I didn't say anything. For what these men are paying me I suppose they bought the right to eat her pussy.

But shit! I wanted to be the first man to eat her out!

I should have done it earlier this afternoon when I had the chance. But we were getting ready to meet Jerry and I was planning on doing it when we got home. She has always refused me that pleasure. She called me some pretty nasty names for even suggesting it.

She isn't calling Jeff names. She's moaning with a surprising amount of passion and her head is rocking back and forth mindlessly. Her hands have a death grip on the sides of the coffee table. I can't help wondering if she's as surprised at her reaction as I am.

For the first time since I met her she's losing control. A man is eating her pussy and she loves it! She's going to have an orgasm and I'm almost positive that she has never had one before. I know she has never experienced one when I was in the room!

Her moans got louder and more passionate. Everyone was getting turned on. Corey leaned over and began to suck and nibble on her nipples. I was shocked when her arms came up and went around his head and neck and suddenly she screamed and her entire body went rigid.

I was truly astounded. I was also more turned on than I've ever been before. Damn! This is the woman who hates having her tits touched and her pussy eaten. She's going fucking crazy!

Jeff obviously knows what he's doing. He didn't stop, either. He's clearly enjoying his work and he eagerly continued to attack her pussy with his mouth.

In response, Gwen continued to have one loud, violent orgasm after another until it looked like she was about to lose her mind.

After experiencing uncountable orgasms she finally turned Corey loose and rose up onto her elbows. She tried desperately to push Jeff's head away. She pleaded with him to stop. She told him between her short, gasping breaths that she couldn't take anymore.

He finally relented and lifted his head. His mouth, his cheeks and his chin were all covered with her juices. There was a puddle of moisture on the table under her ass. He looked up at her and then at Corey and said, "Damn man! I thought she was going to tear my tongue out with that snapping pussy of hers! For a frigid bitch she really pops when you get her wound up!"

Corey grinned back at him and said, "Fuck a bunch of dancing. I'm way past subtle here. I need to fuck this bitch and I'm not talking about later."

Corey retrieved the towel they used earlier when they were shaving her and spread it out on the very white carpet. They picked her up and placed her on the floor with her ass on the towel. They stood on either side of her and stared down at her naked body while they both rapidly undressed. She was still panting, recovering from all those orgasms. It may have been my imagination. But looking at her I got the impression that she isn't quite as reluctant as she was a few minutes ago.

Jeff seems to be the man in charge, the alpha male. I expected him to fuck her first. But before he was undressed Corey was already on his knees between my wife's legs and slowly feeding his large cock into her very wet pussy.

She moaned again as he entered her and as he moved up over her she seemed just about out of it. She didn't even seem to mind being raped anymore. Her arms went around Corey and not long after he started pumping into her, her legs came up and circled him as well. She was holding on for dear life and her hips were meeting his thrusts eagerly. As rapes go, this seemed to be a pretty friendly one.

Gwen had a glazed look in her eyes and I could hear her whispering, "Yes! Oh god yes! Do it! Fuck me!"

Even though Corey was extremely excited and couldn't wait to get in her she beat him to the first orgasm. She started coming and her nails raked his back. Her screams are almost certainly going to be reported to the front desk. She came two or maybe three times before Corey finally sped up and let loose with a loud chain of expletives as he came inside of her.

The two of them had put on one hell of a sex show! In fact, it had been so exciting and so riveting that it wasn't until they were finished that I noticed Jeff standing to the side. He stood there staring down at them, his eyes all lit up with lust. He was gently moving his fist up and down the fattest cock I've ever seen. It's not abnormally long. I'd estimate about seven inches. I'm almost certain that my cock is longer. But even so it looks massive. At its base it appears to be nearly as big around as my wrist!

I think that I know now why Corey fucked her first.

Corey slowly pulled out of my wife's pussy and rested over her on his hands and knees for a moment, gasping for breath and dripping sweat as he stared down at her limp, sweaty body.

He gradually rolled away, sat up and then got to his feet. He turned to Jeff, smiled and said, "She's worth every fucking penny Jeff! That was, without a doubt, the tightest pussy I've ever fucked! Try not to kill her, okay?"

Jeff grinned and said, "Fuck that! If she dies, she dies!"

I know he's kidding, but not by that much.

Gwen seemed to be no more than semi-conscious as Jeff moved between her legs and dropped to the floor. He stared at her already worn out body for a few seconds and then dropped down over her and rested his weight on his arms. His large cock came to rest on her dripping cunt and he sawed it back and forth over her slit for a moment or two. He watched Gwen closely, waiting for her to recover.

When she seemed to be aware of her surroundings again he smiled in anticipation. He lined his cock up with her well prepared slit and slowly pushed the head of it inside of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.