A Wife With No Options - Cover

A Wife With No Options

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ken decides to leave his wife of three years for a long list of very good reasons. In desperation she agrees to do anything and everything he asks of her if he will just stay with her. He puts her to the test, with the idea of getting some revenge. Maybe he should have done that three years ago!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

She followed me out to the car. I'd forgotten all about packing up and moving out, at least for the time being. I closed the garage door and my trunk lid and we headed for the restaurant.

I watched Gwen out of the corner of my eye as I drove. She glanced at me from time to time. I get the impression that she's re-evaluating me. I get the impression that she thinks she may be seeing the real me for the first time. She doesn't know me at all but at least I have her confused.

It must come as a big shock to her system to realize that all of sudden I'm no longer under her thumb. Not only that, but our roles are reversed now. She's under my thumb! And apparently everyone is right. Payback really is a bitch.

She must be wondering just how much of this she can stand. Her mind is probably working feverishly, trying desperately to think of some way to return her life to the way things were before everything blew up in her face yesterday.

She cannot be pleased with the way things have turned out. I don't doubt that she's still in shock after having to spend a large part of the morning putting out. And it was bad enough that she was forced to allow me to make her suck my cock, not once but twice. But to be given to the teenage boy next door! That must have really warped her mind.

Poor Gwen. As horrible as her morning was the worst is yet to come. She's really going to hate her afternoon.

I parked at the restaurant and turned in my seat to face her. She sat in silence, staring out through the windshield at the restaurant. She's probably thinking about how humiliating it's going to be going out in public in the revealing clothing she's been forced to wear.

I said, "Look at me, Gwen."

She was startled. She had been lost in thought.

When she turned to look at me I could see the desperation she's feeling lurking in the background. She can't accept the sudden change in her life. I know she must still be trying to find a way to put things back to what she thinks of as normal. But I can also see signs that she may be beginning to realize that she has no choice but to accept the changes in her life.

Once I had her full attention I said, "Nothing has changed. You still have the same two choices. You need to make up your mind right now that you're going to obey me completely, no matter how much you despise what I make you do. Or, I can turn around and drive you back to the house and finish packing.

"I'm dead serious about this. You don't have to like the things I make you do. In fact it amuses me that you don't. But by god you'll do them or it's all over. I owe you big time for the way you've behaved over the last three years and the hell you've put me through. I have every intention of repaying you in spades."

She stared at me despondently for a long time before she nodded and in a quiet voice said, "Yes, sir. I understand. I'll do what you want. I don't want you to leave me. I don't want to be alone. I can't be alone. I know you hate me right now. Maybe I deserve that. But I'm going to do whatever you want me to do. I'm going to try to make it up to you. Maybe someday you can love me again."

I didn't expect that! That was a huge admission. It also sounded a lot like total surrender. But I had to ask, "Gwen, you say you want me to love you again? But I have to wonder, did you ever really love me? You never showed it if you did. If you had it would have made all the difference in the world."

Her eyes got wide and she exclaimed, "I ... Kenny I ... of course I love you! I married you!"

I shook my head and responded, "You married me so that you'd have someone to take care of you, provide for you. What did you ever do for me? Name one thing you've ever done to demonstrate to me that you love me."

She was silent for a moment. She was trying desperately to think of one thing she could point to, one thing that would have said to me that she returned my love. Several minutes passed in silence and then her shoulders slumped and she whispered, "I'm sorry."

I'm not sure what she's apologizing for. Is she sorry she never loved me or is she sorry that she never did anything to let me know that she loves me? But I don't really care. The distinction is really unimportant at this point. Still, it didn't escape my attention that she never really answered my question. She didn't attempt to deny that she married me only so that she'd have someone to provide for her.

I shook my head and quietly said, "Get out."

I got out and locked the car. I ordered her to walk in front of me. I'm anxious to see how her outfit behaves.

As we crossed the parking lot the breezes were starting to play with her clothes. I saw her reach down and hold her skirt against her body. I said, "Don't bother with that, Gwen. Leave your clothes alone. I like the way your skirt reacts when the breeze hits it. It's sexy!"

I managed to catch a few brief glimpses of the lower curve of her butt cheeks when the breeze got up under her little skirt. I thought it looked kind of cute. It was exactly what I had in mind when I selected that skirt. This is a family restaurant. But as long as there are no young kids or Baptist preachers on the deck I don't see why anyone would object to a brief flash of cheek.

We followed the hostess through the restaurant and out onto the back deck. Jerry was already seated at a table. He and Gwen saw each other at the same time. Jerry's eyes got wide and his mouth fell open. Gwen came to a screeching halt. I almost walked right into her.

I reached up and put my hand around the back of her neck and guided her to Jerry's table. He couldn't take his eyes off of Gwen. We took our seats and I saw the confusion written all over Jerry's face. The woman accompanying me looks nothing like the iceberg that Jerry has come to know and hate.

I smiled and said, "It's okay, Jerry. Gwen and I have reconciled our differences. Haven't we, Gwen?"

She whispered, "Yes, sir."

I smiled and said, "Speak up, bitch!"

She recoiled at being called a bitch, especially in front of Jerry. But in a slightly louder voice she said, "Yes, sir."

Jerry had yet to look me in the eyes. He's still staring at my frigid, ultra conservative wife in wonder. Her little crop top is being gently lifted away from her chest in the light breeze and from time to time the snow white skin of the lower curve of her breasts peek out. The people at the other tables are unlikely to even notice. Jerry and I, however, will have a much better view.

Gwen tried to slide her chair in under the table to protect what little she can of her modesty. I shook my head and she stopped what she was doing. I grinned and said, "Gwen, sit back and relax. Cross your legs and get comfortable."

That little skirt just barely covers her pussy when she's seated. When she scooted her seat out away from the table again and crossed her legs, Jerry was suddenly confronted with an excellent view of her pussy and the thatch of red hair surrounding it. He stared openly for a moment and then turned to me with a guilty look on his face.

I laughed and said, "It's okay, man. If I didn't want you to look I wouldn't have dressed her like that."

There was a long silence as Jerry looked back and forth between me and my sexy but obviously embarrassed wife. He finally turned to me and asked, "Did Gwen go to sleep beside a pod last night?"

I laughed and said, "No. I don't believe she slept at all last night. She's not among the living dead and she is not possessed. Well, except inasmuch as I possess her. She has agreed to do anything and everything to please me if I will agree to stay with her. I'm testing her limits.

"Well, I'm testing her limits and I'm paying her back for three years of hell. In case you're wondering, my friends are welcome in my home once again. In fact, I'm going to be encouraging them all to drop by as often as they like. And next weekend I'm going to invite a bunch of guys over to watch the race."

Jerry shook his head in disbelief and said, "Well, I guess you don't need those Playboys after all!"

I replied, "Oh yes! I want you to come over after we eat and we'll go through them. I want to pick out a nice style for Gwen's bush. She never trims it and it's growing wild. It's a jungle down there!"

Gwen was obviously very uncomfortable with the subject of our conversation. But she didn't react at all when I invited Jerry to come over or when she learned that she was going to be trimming her overgrown pubic patch.

Jerry asked, "Why don't you just have her shave it off?"

He's still a little bit dumbfounded, but he's starting to get into the spirit of things.

I responded, "Oh no! I love her bright red cunt hair. It matches the hair on her head perfectly. It just needs to be severely trimmed back. Wait until you see it. You'll love it."

He glanced down at her legs and I asked, "Or can you see it?"

He smiled and said, "Not yet. Not much of it anyway, just a few stray strands. But the way that breeze is playing around with her skirt I'm sure it won't be long."

I looked around to see if we were being observed by any of the other diners. It looked like the only other customers who were paying any attention to us are two older men at a nearby table. Most of the other tables nearby are unoccupied at the moment.

Judging by the looks on the faces of the two men sitting near us they don't seem to be offended by what they're seeing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.