A Wife With No Options - Cover

A Wife With No Options

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ken decides to leave his wife of three years for a long list of very good reasons. In desperation she agrees to do anything and everything he asks of her if he will just stay with her. He puts her to the test, with the idea of getting some revenge. Maybe he should have done that three years ago!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Nearly everything I've learned about sex I learned with the girl next door when I was growing up. We were the best of friends. We still are. She was always a tomboy. She was the kid I played cowboys and Indians with and tag and, well hell, everything.

At the time there were no other kids living nearby. Gina and I were constant companions. She knew more about baseball and football teams and players than I ever would. And she was a hell of a lot better with a bat than I was. She was a damn good centerfielder too.

Gina and I became curious about the opposite sex at about the same time. We played show and tell and doctor and anything else we could think of to get each other undressed. As we went through our preteen and teen years we watched each other grow up. It was an exciting learning experience for both of us.

For some reason there was never any sexual tension between us. We were never boyfriend and girlfriend. We were always just best friends. I was fascinated when her breasts sprouted and eventually grew into one hell of a fine set of tits. Hers was the first pussy I ever saw or touched and mine was the first cock and balls that she was ever exposed to.

We learned about masturbation together. First masturbating ourselves together in our little private clearing in the woods behind our houses and later masturbating each other. We never went all the way. We both seemed to feel that it wouldn't be right to fuck. I'm not sure why that one act was off limits. We talked about it but for some reason it just didn't seem right. We did experiment with oral sex, though. And both of us really loved that.

When we had our first sexual experiences after we started dating we told each other all about it. We felt free to discuss how we felt and what we thought. Whenever either of us had a question about the incomprehensible behavior of some member of the opposite sex we could depend on each other for an honest explanation. We discussed our insecurities and I think that we are both better people for having grown up the way we did. I will readily admit that our relationship was unusual but it damn sure worked for us.

We didn't stop our sexual games and experimentation until we started getting serious about others. She's probably still my best friend, though. We talk all the time. She was the first person to tell me I was making a mistake when I got engaged to Gwen. But she didn't harp on it.

Unfortunately I was too stupid to listen. I was head over heels in love with Gwen and I was certain that our little intimacy problems would all go away once we got married.

Another thing to love about Gina was that she never said, "I told you so!" after the wedding when it started to become obvious that there was trouble in paradise.

I enjoyed a few sexual relationships with several girls in between Gina and Gwen. They were pleasant times in our lives. I was thankful for what Gina and I discovered together because those experiences made it possible for me to avoid a lot of the pitfalls of early sexual experiences that teens are prone to.

This may sound somewhat arrogant. I don't mean it to. I honestly believe that thanks to Gina I turned out to be a very pleasant sexual experience for several teenage girls in high school before I fell under Gwen's spell. I was a very considerate lover, much more attuned to the desires of my partner than most boys my age and I always treated my dates with respect.

But from the time I started dating Gwen that all stopped. Gwen was not a virgin when we started dating. She told me later that she was intimate with two boys in high school and that both experiences had been terrible.

I wasn't worried though. I may not be an expert. But I thought that I was a pretty damn good lover. I'm sensitive to my partners needs and I love foreplay as much as any girl out there. I don't grope, I caress. I know what shitty lovers most teenage boys are. But thanks to Gina I was reasonably certain that I didn't fall into that category.

I was certain that I would soon be able to change Gwen's low opinion of sex.

From the time that Gwen and I were married things started getting worse instead of better. She exhibited all the passion of one of those inflatable sex dolls. How the hell can you have foreplay when all you hear is, "Don't touch me there," or "Kenny that's wrong, that's dirty, stop that!"

And oral sex! Christ! You'd have thought I suggested that she kill a kitten! She doesn't just object to sucking my cock, either. She's just as repulsed by the thought of allowing my tongue anywhere near her pussy. Any form of oral sex is completely out of the question. Hell, she hates it when I try to touch her there with my fingers.

Our love life was a disaster from the very first night. And it only got worse as time went by. Foreplay for Gwen has always been like the old joke, three hours of begging. I don't think she has ever had an orgasm. She won't allow herself to give up that much control. She refuses to surrender that much of herself to anyone. As far as I've been able to tell she doesn't masturbate, either.

Now I'm sitting on the couch with a little bit of my seven and a half inch cock resting in Gwen's mouth and thinking back to those nice blowjobs I used to get from Gina. That girl was great because she loved sucking my cock as much as I loved eating her pussy. And damn! Did I ever love eating her sweet, sweet pussy!

Other girls have sucked my cock; girls I dated before I met Gwen. I've taken a girl parking and we've made out on a blanket that I kept in my trunk for those rare occasions when I got lucky. I've gotten lucky a few times and I enjoyed some decent blowjobs before I started dating Gwen. After all, with the possible exception of the one I'm receiving at this very moment, there's no such thing as a bad blowjob.

Though my experience is limited, I learned that there's a big difference between a girl sucking your cock because she thinks she should or maybe to avoid having intercourse, and a girl doing it because she thinks it's a sexy thing to do and she enjoys doing it. Nothing compares to Gina's enthusiastic blowjobs. You can tell when a girl likes doing it and that makes all the difference.

I'm watching Gwen now. Even with just a few inches of my cock in her mouth and her eyes red and swollen from all that crying and the lack of sleep I can see the revulsion she feels at what she's being forced to do.

I finally said, "Gwen, that isn't going to cut it. You aren't even trying. Make up your mind. Either do it or give it up. I know you've never done it before but that's just plain pitiful. I could get a better blowjob from the hand dryer in a men's room."

She took her mouth off of my cock and in an irritating, whiney voice she said, "You hate me don't you?"

I thought about that for a minute. Do I hate her? No, I don't think so. I no longer invest that much emotion in her at all. No hate, no love. But I have lost all respect for her. I do feel antagonism towards her. I'm well aware that I want to punish her for the way she's treated me and for what she's done to our marriage.

It isn't that long ago that I loved this woman with all of my heart and soul. I knew in my heart that what we had was special. Or at least I naively thought I did. She killed that feeling and I resent her for it. There has been a lot of mental anguish between then and now. All of it mine.

It wasn't a rhetorical question. She's waiting for an answer. I looked her right in the eyes and said, "I was all set to leave you when I got home last night. I only came back for my things. You've killed the love I had for you. That's sad, because I really adored you. You knew it, too. You knew it and you took advantage of me. I think I've only just come to realize that you never really loved me. I was just someone you could use and control.

"But I don't hate you. I resent you for a lot of very good reasons. But I don't feel strongly enough about you to hate you. We could have had a wonderful life together. The thing is, Gwen, you were never looking for a lover, for a man to share your life with. You were looking for someone to support you. You wanted a man to let you live the life of a fucking princess and leave you the fuck alone. I was never anything to you but a paycheck and a housekeeper."

"No, Gwen," I continued. "I don't hate you. But the only reason I'm here right now is that you offered to accept the terms I offered you last night. The problem is, you said it, and you may even have meant it. But you just can't do it. You've been tiptoeing around having to suck my cock for almost fifteen minutes. Hell, I could have cum in your mouth by now if you started right out sucking my damn cock. I think we can both see that it isn't going to happen and we're both wasting our time here. There's no sense dragging this farce out any longer."

She covered her face and started crying. She sounds like she's on the verge of hysterics ... again. Unfortunately our relationship has devolved to the point that I just don't give a damn. I let her cry for a minute or two and then I quietly said, "Get up, Gwen."

She took her hands away from her face and wiped her eyes on her forearms. She's having a hard morning and it shows. She looks like shit. She looked at my face for a moment and then she looked down at my cock. It's soft now, killed by this unnecessary little mini-drama. I had only just barely been able to maintain an erection while she was holding that little bit of my cock in her mouth earlier. This soap opera is over as far as I'm concerned.

I started to struggle to my feet but she cried out, "NO! I'm going to do it!"

I shook my head and said, "Forget it, Gwen. You can't do it. You can't stand to touch me. You can't stand the idea of my cock in your mouth. We have a conflict here because you don't have a problem with that and I can't live with it. You don't see why that puts us at odds and you never will.

"I suggest that you go upstairs and go to bed. You're exhausted. You're not thinking straight. Tomorrow you'll need to start thinking about beginning your life all over. You need to decide what you're going to do for yourself because I'm no longer going to be doing everything for you."

I don't know how much the things I've been saying are sinking in. She's still bleary eyed and about half brain dead from having her life torn apart and turned upside down out of the clear blue like this. She thought she was living the perfect life. She assumed she could just coast along like that forever.

She's still on the verge of panic. But I'm convinced that what concerns her is not that I'm leaving so much as there will no longer be a paycheck coming in as if by magic. She killed the good paycheck fairy. She's going to have to get up off of her lazy fucking ass and go to work. Work is a new concept for her. It must be terrifying.

That last may have been what finally made up her mind. She suddenly pushed my legs a little farther apart and bent down again. She lifted my now totally soft cock with two fingers and put her lips around it.

She gagged with just the head of my cock in her mouth. But then she slid her lips all the way down to the base of my cock and started sucking. She even started using her tongue! Most of the time my cock is only a little over four inches long when it's soft and all drawn up like that. So she had a chance to get used to it before it started growing. Not much of a chance, though. She doesn't know what she's doing and I know she hates doing it. But god damn that feels good! It's been such a long time!

She choked and gagged a lot at first. But despite her obvious distaste for what she's being forced to do, my cock quickly got hard again. She began struggling to move her lips and tongue up and down my shaft.

If she consented to sex once a month since we got married I considered myself lucky. Often we didn't even do it that often. Lately we've been fighting too much to fuck. So I'm horny as hell at the moment.

I don't like what it says about me. But there's something about how much she hates what she's doing that's starting to really turn me on, too. I hope that's because I think she deserves to be punished, to suffer a little. I'd hate to think that she has turned me into the kind of guy who gets off on making women suffer.

I doubt if I lasted five minutes before I felt my orgasm rapidly approaching. I said, "Gwen, I'm going to cum soon. If you spill a single drop then we're going to have to do this all over again. We'll keep doing it until you get it right. But then, you're going to be doing this a lot anyway. You might as well get used to having a cock in your mouth and swallowing cum."

She moaned her assent and I sat back to let it happen. A minute or two later I tensed up and lifted my ass right off the cushion. I cried out and then I started flooding her mouth with cum.

I couldn't help it. I wanted to watch her. I wanted to see her reaction to a mouthful of hot cum. But it just felt so damned good. I couldn't keep my eyes open. So I missed the beginning. But about halfway through filling her mouth with cum I managed to open my eyes. I saw the disgust and the fear evident on her face even as she struggled to please me. I watched her gagging and choking but fighting not to spill a drop. I'm almost ashamed to admit that this is the most exciting thing that has happened to me in three years.

She struggled to swallow it all. She gagged and she choked. But she finally managed to get it all down and keep it down. I watched her face the entire time. Her reactions, far from generating any sympathy, made me want to do it again before my first orgasm finally ended. It must have been ten or fifteen long seconds before my cock finally stopped spurting into her mouth. She swallowed it all and thinking she was finished she started to straighten up.

I put my hand on the back of her head and said, "Not yet, Gwen. As my cock goes soft a few more drops of cum will ooze out. You wouldn't want them to go to waste. Besides, it's been a long damn time since I've had a woman's mouth on my cock. I've missed it. It feels pretty fucking good.

"Once you get a little practice you won't have nearly as much trouble taking my cock in your mouth and swallowing my cum. So just stay there and relax for a few minutes. Get used to having a cock in your mouth. You have three long years of being a frigid bitch to make up for."

She rested her head on my belly and held my softening cock in her mouth. I saw the consternation on her face when my cock started getting hard again after a few minutes. I chuckled and exclaimed sarcastically, "Will you look at that! It looks like you're going to get to practice again right away!"

She moaned once more. But she started sucking again. I was half way to filling her mouth with a second load of cum when the doorbell rang.

Gwen panicked. She started to pull away but I grabbed her head again and I hissed at her, "Don't you fucking move, bitch! You don't ever take your mouth off my cock unless I tell you that you can!"

She stopped struggling and held my cock in her mouth. But she's so worried that someone is going to see her like this that she can't think about my cock right at the moment.

The front door is standing open. Only the glass storm door is between us and the outside world. But because I'm seated by the picture window at the front wall of the living room we can't be seen by anyone standing on our porch.

I called out, "Who is it?"

Our visitor replied, "It's me, Mr. Casey! Robby! I'm here to do your yard. Do you want me to mow this week or just edge and weed eat."

Robby is the sixteen year old boy who lives next door. He helps me out with the yard work. I need all the help I can get since I have to do all the housework. Or at least I did all the housework until today. I pay him to do the edging and the weed eating and about half the time I pay him to mow. It depends on how busy I am.

I was about to tell him to do the mowing, too. But I looked down at the fear in Gwen's face and suddenly I couldn't resist. I called out, "Come on in, Robby! I'm in the living room!"

Gwen freaked! She struggled to lift her head and tried to scramble to her feet. I expected just that reaction. I grabbed a handful of her bright red hair and held on tight. She looked up at me with a look of desperation on her face that only turned me on even more. I hissed, "Don't you fucking move, god damn it! If you stop what you're doing I'm putting my pants on and leaving right this minute!"

She struggled for a moment longer, as if it took a minute for what I said to sink in. But then she moaned and went limp just as the storm door opened.

Robby was inside and the door was halfway shut behind him before he spotted us and realized what Gwen and I are doing.

His mouth dropped open and his eyes got wide. I saw his lips moving. I'm no lip reader. But it looked very much like he was whispering, "Well kiss my ass!"

I chuckled and said, "I need you to do the whole thing today, Robby. If you have time that is. I have a little problem, though. I can't pay you until Monday. I have some things to straighten out at the bank. I have to close one account and open another.

"But if you don't mind waiting until Monday to get paid I could let you fuck Gwen as partial payment. Or if you prefer she can suck you off. I have to tell you, though, she isn't very good at it."

He looked at me and the edge of his mouth curled up. He said, "This is some kind of trick isn't it? You're jerking me around. Guys don't let other guys do it with their wives!"

Actually, the kid surprised me. I'm pretty certain that when I was his age a situation like this would have put me into a coma. He's obviously much more worldly than I have any right to expect of someone his age. I smiled and attempted to reassure him.

"No, Robby, I'm not jerking you around. And some guys really do like watching other guys fuck their wives. It turns them on. I'll be honest. I'm doing this in large part to punish her. But it turns me on too. I'm surprised at how much it turns me on."

He edged closer, slowly, as if he's not quite certain it isn't some kind of trick. He moved around to the side to get a better view of Gwen's naked body and said, "Damn! I knew she was hot. But shit! She's fucking beautiful!"

I chuckled and said, "Only on the outside, Robby. I'm just starting to work on the inside."

He didn't get that but it doesn't matter.

I asked, "You aren't a virgin are you?"

He smiled and blushed a little. He hesitated before answering, "Almost. I got a blowjob once. And I got my dick into Ca ... in a girl I was dating. But just as we started to do it her mother came home and almost caught us. I had to climb out her bedroom window and almost killed myself scrambling down a tree."

I smiled and said, "Well if you've had a blowjob maybe you can help me train Gwen. This is the first time she's ever sucked a cock and she's really bad at it. She's a terrible fuck, too. I finally got fed up. I was going to leave her but she promised that if I stay she'll be my slut from now on and do everything I tell her to do.

"I'm not sure she'll do it. I suppose she's well intentioned. But I don't think she has it in her. I'm going to give her a chance, though. So, does that sound like a good deal to you? You can wait until Monday for your money can't you?"

He was staring in awe at Gwen's naked body. He looked like he was in a trance but he managed to nod and say, "No problem, Mr. Casey."

He paused for a minute, doing a full body scan. He must have stared at her body for five minutes or more before he asked, "You'd really let me ... do it with her? What about her? What does she think about that?"

I grinned and answered honestly, "She hates it. That's part of the reason it's so necessary. But she knows that if she doesn't do what I say then I'm out of here. So why don't you come over here and check her out while she sucks me off again? She needs to get used to guys feeling her up."

Gwen was stiff as a bronze statue and she looked like she was on the verge of freaking all the way out. She's trying to watch Robby out of the corner of her eye as though she might somehow mount a defense if he reaches out for her. I had to tap her on the forehead several times before I got her attention. She finally turned her attention back to me. I gave her a warning look and said, "Never mind Robby. Go back to what you were doing."

She made a strange noise, somewhere between a quiet scream and a groan. She mumbled something but it was unintelligible because she still has a cock in her mouth. I ignored her obvious protests and simply said, "Suck, bitch!"

I felt the difference in her when she gave up. She slumped down for a moment and then she slowly started sucking my cock again.

Robby stared at her in fascination. He's smart enough to see what's going on. I quickly realized that it doesn't bother him in the least that Gwen is doing all of this against her will. What's important is that she's naked and she's sucking a cock.

From what he said a moment ago I'm sure that he has never before enjoyed such free access to a beautiful woman's sexy body. He has every intention of taking advantage of it even if there's only the slightest chance that this is the real deal.

I've seen him watching her in the past when he thought no one was watching. It's been pretty obvious that he has a crush on her. His dreams are finally coming true. I can certainly relate to that!

He slowly inched closer to Gwen's naked body. When he was right beside her he dropped to his knees. I watched closely as he reached out his hand and cupped her breast. She jumped and made a horrified squeaking sound, muffled only slightly by my cock in her mouth.

But she didn't struggle. She continued to give me another bad blowjob while Robby explored what is probably the first tit he's ever gotten an opportunity to examine in detail and get a good look at in the light of day.

After a thorough examination of her tit he continued to hold onto it while his other hand reached down and caressed the cheek of her well formed ass. His left hand remained on her tit but he sidled down a little closer to her upturned ass and began to explore that area of her body.

I'm really amazed at what an incredible turn on it is to watch another person's hands explore all those areas of her body that she has always objected so strongly to allowing me to touch. Watching his growing excitement and her growing distaste for the indignities she's being forced to endure is quickly bringing me close to a second orgasm.

I watched as Robby reluctantly let go of her tit. He moved around behind her and looked closely at the beautiful puffy pussy between her tightly clasped thighs. I said, "Gwen, spread your legs apart. A good slut should never keep her legs together. Remember that."

The tears were flowing again. But she slowly, reluctantly separated her knees. I had to tell her twice to open them farther but finally Robby and I were satisfied. He leaned down until his face was only inches from her pussy and stared in awe as his fingers began to explore her exposed and vulnerable opening.

Watching him touch my wife and seeing the look of pure lust on his face was incredibly exciting. And I was just about to prove it. I warned Gwen that I'm about to cum in her mouth again. The words were hardly out of my mouth before I followed them with action.

It was just as difficult for her this time as it was the first time. She choked and gagged and struggled to swallow until finally she managed to get it all down. It took a couple of minutes for me to recover. But I finally relaxed and opened my eyes again. I saw Robby staring and I saw the lust painted all over his youthful face. I wished more than anything that I could have anticipated this. If I'd thought ahead I would have had a movie camera pointed at us.

I waited until my cock was soft in Gwen's mouth, sated now and resting on her tongue. I gently pushed her face away. I held her head up with my fingers on her chin so that I could watch her expression and I asked, "How about it, Robby? Have you decided whether you want to fuck her or get a blowjob? Or maybe you'd like both. A young guy like you can probably cum twice can't you?"

Robby breathlessly responded, "I'm sure I can, Mr. Casey! What should I do first?"

I answered, "Well, first of all, if you're going to be fucking my wife I suppose you should call me Ken. It looks like the three of us are going to have a pretty intimate relationship. Now normally I think I'd go with the blowjob first and then the fuck. I believe that's considered the standard of practice.

"But Gwen has just sucked me off twice and her mouth is probably tired. So I think it would be a good idea this time if you fuck her first and then she can suck you off. That way you can get cleaned off and get a blowjob all at the same time. Does that sound alright to you?"

He nodded his head vigorously and jumped to his feet. While he all but tore his clothes off I said, "Gwen, go get a towel to put under your ass. We don't want to stain the carpet. And don't dawdle. As you can see, Robby is in a hurry."

She couldn't look me in the eyes. She looked down at the floor and quietly answered, "Yes, sir."

She looked a little shell shocked as she climbed to her feet. I could understand that. She never thought her life would come to this. She doesn't seem to be able to look either of us in eye. It's clear that she has never been more humiliated in her entire life. If she hoped to see a little sympathy from me she was disappointed. I'm happy to see it after all she's put me through in the last three years.

She hurried out of the room. She started for the downstairs bathroom but apparently realized she would need to go upstairs and get a bath towel.

She did hurry. She was out of the room for less than two minutes. By the time she returned with a towel Robby was naked. He's understandably eager, but more than a little self conscious. I watched in amusement as he stood with his hands crossed over his erect cock, staring at the doorway through which Gwen would shortly re-enter the room.

Robby stared at her as she approached. Her body is as fascinating to him as it is to me. I haven't seen much of it, either; even though we've been married for three years.

I like her bright reddish-gold pubic patch. It proves to all who see it that she's a genuine redhead. But it's going to have to be trimmed because starting now more people are going to have an opportunity to see it. I wouldn't want her to look unkempt. It doesn't look like she ever trims that stuff. I stared at her muff as she crossed the room, trying to decide how I want it trimmed when I had a great idea. I decided to call Jerry later and have him come over with a few of his Playboy magazines. That will give me another opportunity to humiliate Gwen and to improve her appearance at the same time.

Together the three of us can go through the magazines until we find an example of a neatly trimmed pubic patch that we like and she can use that as a guide. I'll have her trim it right here on the coffee table. I'm pretty sure Jerry will get a big kick out of watching something like that. I know I'm going to find it amusing.

Like most of my friends, Jerry openly dislikes my beautiful young wife. But no heterosexual male in his right mind would ever say that she isn't very pretty and very sexy. On those rare occasions when she keeps her mouth shut she's extremely desirable. Let's face it. Human nature being what it is, very few men would turn down the opportunity to have sex with Gwen no matter how they feel about her as a person. Guy's brains just don't work that way.

Gwen spread the towel out on the floor and sat down, still without looking anyone in the eye. There can be no question about it. She has never been more humiliated in her life. It really sucks for her that it's turning me on so much. She leaned back and looked up at the ceiling. With tears of self pity trickling down her cheeks she slowly spread her legs just far enough apart that Robby could squeeze in between them.

I had to smile at the look of awe on Robby's face as he stared between her legs. I know exactly how he feels. She's definitely beautiful. She's one of the sexiest women that I've ever seen. She can hold her own even against those beautiful women posing in Playboy. I'm still able to remember being Robby's age. I can remember that warm feeling that was almost overwhelming and the shortness of breath I experienced when I stumbled upon one of those rare opportunities to see a photograph of a naked or nearly naked woman. Hell, it's just about that exciting now! And that was nothing when compared to the way my body reacted to the experience of seeing a real, live female the first time. Make that the first couple of dozen times. I've been locked in an almost sexless relationship for the last three years. Looking at my naked and vulnerable wife right now I find that I'm very nearly as excited as Robby.

I ordered Gwen to open her legs a little wider. She slowly obeyed. Then I told Robby that she was all his.

He has a pretty impressive cock for a sixteen year old. It's at least six inches long. I thought that was pretty damned good for a kid, though looking back on it I think my cock was nearly fully grown when I was about his age.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.