Amanda's Continuing Education - Cover

Amanda's Continuing Education

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A young female high school counselor is seduced by one of the young students she is mentoring. His accomplice records the affair with a video camera and the young woman is forced into sexual servitude.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

There was a knock on the door Sunday night and I panicked. It was early in the evening and we had been sitting in the kitchen playing backgammon and having a glass of wine. I was naked. I had gotten in the habit of being naked quickly and was actually comfortable that way. Dennis had grown pretty fond of it too. And the idea of wearing clothing over my new piercings was just something I wasn't ready to face yet. I didn't know what I was going to do on Monday, but for now I wanted to be as comfortable as possible.

Dennis stood up and said, "Relax, I'll get it. Drink your wine and don't cheat."

I stuck my tongue out at him.

He went to the door and after he looked out he stepped back to let someone in. I figured I was in trouble if he was letting someone in while I was sitting here naked.

But then I saw who it was and I screamed, "Dennis! What are doing?!"

I covered my chest with my arms and he led his father back through the living room and into the kitchen. He poured his father a glass of wine and I sat there mortified at being caught naked by my father-in-law.

I tried again, "Dennis! What..."

Gregg said, "Relax Amanda. I've seen naked women before. I hear you spend all your time at home naked now. You don't have to change on my account. I'm not embarrassed."

I looked at Gregg and I looked at Dennis standing there grinning like an idiot and then I thought, "What the fuck. Half the town has seen me naked by now. And the rest probably will soon enough."

I shrugged and dropped my arms and held out my glass for more wine.

Gregg smiled and said, "Well, I have some good news and some bad news. I think you will want the good news first."

He set a large plastic trash bag on the table and said, "Here are all the DVDs that haven't already been sold and the Masters. Both Nathan's and Terrill's hard drives are in here too. I can promise you that those two won't bother you again. Now, I can't undo what happened. You are going to have to learn what the best way to deal with it is. Whatever works for you. Nathan is in the hospital and he'll be there for a while recovering from his bumps and bruises and of course the castration."

"What!" I exclaimed.

Gregg looked at me in surprise and asked, "Does that upset you?

I smiled and said, "It makes me ecstatic!"

He grinned and said, "That's my girl."

He went on to say, "My friends discovered that Nathan was also blackmailing two other young housewives and two young girls and forcing them to make movies. The worst kind of movies. Some of them even worse than yours Mandy."

Gregg was the only one that called me Mandy. I hated that nickname but I didn't mind when Gregg used it. I knew the main reason he did it was to tease me because he likes me.

I blushed again and asked, "You saw them?"

He grinned and said, "You are going to hate this Mandy, but I'm keeping a copy of each of them. Those are the dirtiest, sexiest movies I ever saw. You made an old man very happy."

I laughed and said, "Old man my ass!"

He reached over and squeezed my hand and resumed talking. "They decided, and I concurred, that Nathan had to be stopped. We discussed putting him to sleep but my associates assured me that they had used this method before in similar circumstances and it has worked well. He will be watched and if he becomes a problem again he can be terminated. We don't need an animal out there preying on women and girls."

I got up and went around the table and hugged him, with my tender breasts right in his face and I kissed the top of his head and said, "Thank you Gregg. I love you."

Gregg turned and looked into my breasts deeply and smiled. Then he said, "Sit down sweetheart. I ain't done yet."

I kissed him again and as I turned to walk away he patted my ass and said, "It is every bit as beautiful as I knew that it would be."

I sat down and glanced at Dennis to see how he was taking this. He was grinning just as widely as his dirty old man.

Gregg continued, "Now for the bad news. We know some of those DVD's were sold. Probably a lot of them. But not to the general public. Nathan had a list of private customers that had a taste for the kind of smut he produced. I am upset that I didn't know about it. I would have liked to have seen some of those movies, judging by the ones that I did see."

I was learning a lot about my father-in-law that I never suspected and I was astounded. I had always thought that he was just as big a stick in the mud as Dennis was. Maybe even worse! Here he was checking me out in the nude, openly admitting to keeping my dirty movies and complaining that he wasn't on Nathan's mailing list. I think I like this side of Gregg. It just makes me wonder how Dennis got to be so screwed up.

Gregg saw me looking at him funny and said, "We can talk later Mandy."

He was reading my mind!

Gregg said, "Some ads were posted on the internet for your movies, with pictures. Those things are out there now. That's how the internet works."

I understood and I nodded.

He went on to say, "I cannot undo all of the people that have seen you naked and have been allowed to have sex with you. It could be better dealt with if so much of it had not taken place at the school. I am afraid that you have two choices now. You can continue to work there and deal with your diminished reputation and the people who have taken advantage of you and don't see why they shouldn't continue to do so. That's one choice."

"Your other choice is to let me arrange a transfer to another school and a similar position. I don't think that anything is available in the immediate area and the nearest place that Dennis can transfer to is out of state. That would raise licensing issues for you. You two are going to have to decide what you want to do about that."

I reached over and took his hand again and said, "Do you have a preference, or a recommendation?"

He smiled and said, "I would hate to see you leave. I love you both and I was very happy when you came back to town and settled in. But you know what you will have to deal with. It will take a long time to resurrect your reputation. I can protect you from the school administration up to a point, but you know how kids are. You are going to be a legend in that school for a long time."

I looked over at Dennis. He hadn't said a word since his dad got here. I asked, "Anything you want to say babe?"

He shrugged and said, "I like it here. But I don't have to deal with the things that you do."

I know that he likes his job and the company that he works for. I also know that over the past week, Dennis has experienced a huge upturn in his sexual appetite and an incredible broadening of the mind. He might get a kick out of a lighter version of what I had been experiencing.

I got up again and went over and knelt at Gregg's feet. I took his hands in mine and thanked him again. He smiled and struggled to keep his eyes away from my breasts.

I smiled and said, "Stop fighting it Gregg. I don't mind if you look at my tits."

He glanced at his son and Dennis chuckled and said, "Don't look at me. It isn't like they are private property any longer."

I took that as permission and turned my attention back to Gregg. "You liked my movies Gregg? What did you like? Did you like the way that I sucked all of those big cocks? Has anyone ever sucked your cock like that?"

Gregg suddenly didn't look so confident and in charge. He looked at Dennis and Dennis asked, "Have you ever had a beautiful redhead give you deepthroat dad?"

Gregg sounded a little hoarse when he said, "I have always been a dirty old man, even when I was young. I have fought to keep you two from knowing how hot I thought you were since I met you Mandy. But can you do this without resenting it later ... either of you? I would hate for this to make us all uncomfortable when you came over for Thanksgiving dinner."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.