Amanda's Continuing Education - Cover

Amanda's Continuing Education

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A young female high school counselor is seduced by one of the young students she is mentoring. His accomplice records the affair with a video camera and the young woman is forced into sexual servitude.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

I didn't want to look. I knew what I would see and I knew that this was going to be the last time in my life that I would be able to look Dennis in the eye. I tried not to look but I heard him step inside and the gasp of horror was so loud that it forced me to look up.

He was staring at my naked body and my obviously well fucked pussy. I don't think he had even noticed Nathan yet!

His mouth was open wide and so were his eyes. He managed to stutter, "What ... Amanda ... what is this?! What happened? Were you raped? Who did this to you?"

Nathan stood up and smiled cruelly. He said, "It wasn't rape Dennis. She's my slut. She belongs to me. I can do any fucking thing I want with the bitch."

Dennis spun around and demanded, "Who are you?! What are you doing in my house? What have you done to my wife?"

Nathan laughed cruelly and said, "I just showed her what it's like to get fucked by a real man. Hell, you should get down on your knees and thank me Dennis. I taught her how to be a woman. Look at her, all splayed out and naked with my cum dripping out of her cunt. Doesn't she look beautiful like that?"

Dennis looked back and forth between Nathan and me and I couldn't be sure what he was thinking. I saw confusion and disgust and rage and fear and a half a dozen other emotions flit across his face. He looked up at Nathan and said, "I think you had better leave. Now young man! Get out of my house before I call the police!"

Nathan just smiled and said, "No, not yet Dennis. We have some things to work out first. You better sit down."

I saw Dennis looking at Nathan and now I saw fear and loathing and confusion. But mostly fear. Nathan was twice his size and it was obvious that he could pound him into a puddle and not even raise a sweat.

Nathan took a couple of steps and put his hand on the back of Dennis's neck and guided him to the couch. He wasn't violent. He was confident and obviously in charge. He expected to be obeyed and Dennis didn't know what to do.

He firmly sat Dennis down and then he sat down in a chair facing him. Nathan smiled at him and asked, "Would you like a blowjob while we talk? She wasn't worth a shit at first, but she had gotten pretty good at it. She has gotten a lot of practice this weekend."

Dennis gasped at him and then glanced at me. I hadn't moved. I was watching them out of the corner of my eye and I know Dennis was shocked but I never expected him to be so docile. He was doing everything Nathan told him to do!

Nathan sat forward in his chair and with a calm demeanor and a sincere expression on his face he said, "As I said Dennis, you wife is my bitch now. She does what I tell her when I tell her. She wears what I tell her and she fucks and sucks whoever I tell her. I bought her some new clothes this weekend. The shit she had was fine for somebody's grandmother, but not for a sexy bitch like her."

"The thing is Dennis; I don't want to mess up your marriage or anything. Well, actually I don't give a shit about your marriage. But you are going to have to be aware of the change in the rules around here. I'm not going to tell you that you can't fuck her. She is your wife after all. But she belongs to me now and I am going to have to come first. I'll be spending a lot of time here now. I'll probably bring a lot of friends over too. Some days I'll be too busy to come, but I'll be sending some of my friends or business acquaintances over from time to time. I expect you to be polite when they get here."

"She will also be spending a lot of time out with me, in the beginning anyway. I'll probably get tired of her eventually, but until then I expect to be shagging her tight little ass pretty often."

"You are probably asking yourself why you should go along with this. Well, I've been thinking about that. Your wife doesn't have a choice. She would probably go along anyway, just because she loves my big, black cock so much. But even if she didn't love my cock so much, I have some pretty embarrassing movies of her fucking me and sucking my cock. Did you know I'm only sixteen Dennis?"

"Yeah, your wife has been fucking minors all over fucking town this weekend. I also have a pretty amusing movie of her seducing the fourteen year old kid next door. That one would get her locked up for sure. That would pretty much put an end to her father's career in the Senate, don't you think?"

Dennis was just staring at him. I wasn't sure he was even hearing the words. He looked like he was in shock.

Nathan continued, "Now, you are probably thinking that you are just going to throw the dumb cunt out in the street and your problems are over. I can't have that though. I need you to be here and keep up the payments on the house. And as long as you stay here and stay married to my bitch you have to worry about your father's political career too.

Rumor has it your father is planning to run for Governor. Those movies would probably embarrass the hell out of him too."

Nathan paused and watched Dennis. Then he sat back and said, "Hey, cunt! Get your ass over here."

I was terrified and I desperately wanted to refuse. I didn't know what he had in mind but I knew it was going to be awful.

I obeyed though. I rolled over and got up on my knees and moved over to where Nathan was sitting only three feet from my husband.

They both watched me as I crawled over on my hands and knees. When I was at his feet Nathan said, "Pull my cock out and show Dennis what you have learned this weekend bitch."

I looked up at him and I pleaded, "Please Nathan, please don't make me. Not in front of my husband!"

It was as if I hadn't spoken. He looked down at me confidently and didn't even bother to warn me or threaten me or even repeat the order. I caved of course. I hung my head in shame and moved between his legs and opened his pants and pulled them down. When his cock was uncovered I bent down and took it in my mouth and started sucking. As it got hard and grew to its full size I started taking it down my throat.

I didn't dare look at Dennis. He thought oral sex was a horrible perversion and adultery a horrible sin. It was that much worse because Nathan was black. I knew without seeing his face that he must hate me now.

Nathan restrained my head and said, "Slow down bitch, I want this one to last a while."

Then he turned to Dennis and said, "Hey man, you must be pretty horny after not getting laid all weekend. I know if I go two days without some pussy I start going nuts. Why don't you go ahead and get undressed? You can fuck her from the rear. Like I said, she is still your wife. Go ahead, fuck the bitch."

Dennis was still sitting there staring, obviously dumb struck by this turn of events.

Nathan waited a minute and then he said in a threatening voice, "Dude, I said fuck her. Get up off the damned couch, take you fucking pants off and fuck the bitch. Don't make me get up.

Dennis still didn't move and after another couple of minutes Nathan pushed my head away and stood up and stepped over to Dennis. He reached down and picked him up by the lapels of his sports shirt and put his face right in Dennis's face.

Dennis was staring him in the face but he was trembling in fear. It was horrible to watch. I heard Nathan say in a threatening voice, "Boy, am I going to have to hurt you? I don't much give a shit one way or the other. You are going to end up doing what I tell you just like your cunt wife does. I'm going to let you go now and I'm going to sit back down and pretty little Amanda is going to go back to sucking my cock. I want you to get out of those clothes and fuck the bitch. She likes having two cocks at once. You'll see. Now, am I going to have any more trouble with you?"

Dennis shook his head rapidly and Nathan dropped him back on the couch. His pants were around one ankle now and he kicked them off and sat back down. He looked at me and without hesitation I went back between his legs and started sucking his cock again.

He looked over at Dennis and I couldn't see him but I heard him stand behind me and I heard the sound of him undressing. He must have finished, he got quiet, but nothing happened.

A few moments passed and I heard Nathan chuckle and then he pushed me away. He said, "Your faggoty husband can't get it up bitch! Get over there and see if you can put some lead in that tiny little pencil of his."

I turned and faced the other direction. Dennis was standing right behind me trying to massage his cock into an erection. I couldn't look at his face, I was too ashamed. I leaned closer and for the first time I put my husband's cock in my mouth.

I heard him gasp and he dropped his hands. I thought surely my attempt to suck him hard would be in vein. Dennis thought oral sex was disgusting. So I was surprised when his cock grew hard in about thirty seconds. I had sucked a lot of cocks this weekend and nearly all of them were twice as large as my husband's. It came as quite a shock when I was reminded of how small his cock actually was.

When he was hard I turned back around and returned to sucking Nathan's cock and I felt my husband drop down behind me. He fumbled around back there and finally I felt his cock enter my pussy. His hands gripped my hips and he began to fuck me listlessly until Nathan said, "Come on man. Put some feeling in it. You must be pretty pissed at the bitch right now. That's cool. Use that. Fuck her like you're mad at her. Ram that little cock of yours into her like you mean it."

Dennis began to fuck me harder but nothing like the way that Nathan and all of his friends fucked me. In fact, Nathan had just fucked me pretty violently less than an hour ago and right now I could hardly feel Dennis's cock. I was more aware of his hip bones slamming into my butt.

I think I half expected him to just go soft again. I could only imagine the turmoil in his mind. I didn't doubt that he hated me now. I couldn't imagine him staying once Nathan left, or letting me stay. One way or the other I knew our marriage was over.

He didn't lose his erection though. I felt him speed up after a while and then I felt his body do that trembling thing it always did when he had an orgasm. He pulled his cock free and Nathan pushed me away and ordered me to clean Dennis's cock.

I turned back around and took my husband's softening cock in my mouth and sucked him clean easily. Much to my surprise he started getting hard again instantly. I didn't get it. I knew that he thought oral sex was an abomination. And he had been watching me suck a black cock as he fucked me. It was my turn to be astounded.

Nathan saw that Dennis's cock was getting hard again and he stood up and ordered Dennis to sit down in the chair he had just vacated. As soon as he was seated Nathan ordered me to suck my husband's cock.

I pushed Dennis's legs apart and moved between them and took his still hard cock back into my mouth. I saw Nathan moving closer and I assumed that he was just going to watch me in order to humiliate us both.

If only that had been his plan! Nathan stepped closer and I looked up to see his cock, still wet with my saliva, standing out from his stomach and nearly touching my husband's nose! I saw Dennis pull back and I saw the look of horror in his eyes.

Nathan chuckled and in that calm but firm voice of his he said, "See that cock Dennis? Your pretty wife has been sucking and fucking that thing all weekend. A little later I'll show you the movie of the first time. It was kind of touching. I think you'll like it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.