Shadows of the Empire: Pleasures of the Flesh - Cover

Shadows of the Empire: Pleasures of the Flesh

by Syren Callista

Copyright© 2008 by Syren Callista

Erotica Sex Story: Set within the Star Wars universe, during the events of Shadows of the Empire, Princess Leia is seduced by the enigmatic Prince Xizor. Though she tries desperately to resist him, she soon finds she is helpless to resist his seduction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

Arriving at Coruscant and disguised as two bounty hunters named Boushh and Snoova, Princess Leia and Chewbaccca managed to get past Imperial Customs and were escorted by Prince Xizor's android servant Guri to Xizor's grand palace. Leia hoped to meet with the head of the Black Sun criminal organization and negotiate his help in preventing the planned assasination of Luke Skywalker.

"It is a great pleasure to meet you, my dear," Xizor said when his servant Howzmin introduced Leia and her wookiee friend.

The Falleen prince was dressed in silver and gold, his green skin almost glowing under the lights of his palacial office. A long knotted tail of black hair topped his bald head, and his blue eyes mesmerized Leia as they gazed upon her, still dressed in the rustic garb of a dead bounty hunter.

"It's ... nice to meet you as well," Leia responded hesitantly.

There was something odd about Prince Xizor. His mere presence made Leia shiver as a warm wet spot formed between her legs. Maybe it was his natural charisma or his exotic good looks, but Leia hadn't felt this way since kissing Han aboard the Millennium Falcon.

"I am here to discuss a possible partnership between the Rebel Alliance and the Black Sun," said Leia, "and also to ask for your help in a personal matter."

She could barely focus on what she was saying. Her head was swimming with naughty thoughts.

"I would be honored if you would have dinner with me tonight," Xizor suggested, smiling warmly at the princess. "We can discuss these matters then."

"I would ... love to," Leia smiled, finding herself eager to do whatever Xizor proposed.

"Splendid. Show Princess Leia and her friend to their guest rooms."

"At once, Prince Xizor." Howzmin replied.

Xizor smiled as the princess and the wookiee left his office. Their first meeting went well, and the beautiful princess would soon be his. Leia was clearly affected by the Falleen pheromones he emitted into the air. She was attracted to him now, whether she liked it or not.

After a dinner fit for royalty, both Prince Xizor and Princess Leia retired to Xizor's private suite. Leia examined a beautifully sculpted statue on a pedestal near the room's entrance while Xizor walked over to the bar behind his leather couch. "Something to drink? Luranian brandy? Green champagne?"

"Tea would be fine, Your Highness," replied Leia.

"Call me Xizor, please. We can dispense with the titles, now that we are alone."

Leia moved to the couch and sat on one end. When Xizor rounded the couch to bring her the tea, his hip brushed against the back of her head. It sent a shock through her, the sensation causing her to tremble with excitement. Xizor handed her the teacup and sat on the other end of the couch. Her discomfort was apparent to Xizor. Leia clearly struggled against the lustful urges his pheromones were stirring in her.

Xizor leaned over and kissed Leia. Lightly at first, a mere touch of his lips on hers. Delicious. Amazing. She drank him in, enraptured by his touch. He pressed harder. Leia found herself responding to the kiss, returning it...

She broke away. "No, this isn't right," she said, but she kept one hand on his shoulder. "I came ... to talk about ... Luke Skywalker."

"In due course. We have more important things to do first," Xizor replied.

He leaned in and kissed her again. She felt the fire in him. Leia put both her arms around Xizor, returning his kiss with her own. Would this be so bad? To let him continue? To save Luke?

Xizor moved his mouth from hers and put his lips on her neck as his hands slid the thin silky blue gown off her shoulders.

Not just to save Luke. To enjoy this to the fullest, did she want to do that? She did not. No.

But she DID want it, at the same time. His hands moved on her. Oh, yes...

Xizor pressed his lips against Leia's bare shoulder, and felt her shudder with pleasure. He had her now. She was his - if not in mind and spirit, then certainly her body belonged to him. He was a little disappointed in how easy it had been. Ah, well.

He reached for the closure of her dress, and in some deep part of her mind, Leia might have wished that this was as far as destiny would allow him to go, but alas, it did not. The flimsy material of the blue dress fell away with just a whisper of fabric, leaving Leia there, trembling in the skintight bodysuit that she so desperately wished she hadn't worn.

Xizor kissed her again, each touch of his lips to her's flooding her body with tingly sensations that threatened to drive her crazy. Her entire body ached for him, ached to have her skin against his.

Damn this! Leia's mind screamed to her, enraged at being denied the contact that it lusted for. Barely thinking, Leia pulled away from Xizor, standing up and reaching back to undo her bodysuit. Yanking the zipper down, she seemed prepared to just rip the garment from her body when his voice snared her attention in an instant.

"Slowly," the Falleen said in a voice that made Leia quiver. Inwardly Xizor smiled at the way Leia's body and mind had so easily become his. He very much knew what she wanted, and it was not far from what he wanted, either. But he would make her wait, make her earn the satisfaction.

Leia let her hands fall back to her sides, her movements slow and deliberate, forced. It was a challenge for her to fight her initial urges, but she managed it, although just barely. Taking a deep breath, and letting it out quickly, Leia reached up to her neck, her fingers running against her shoulders, sliding beneath the bodysuit, to touch her skin.

As Xizor watched, Leia slowly pulled at the top of the bodysuit, peeling the sweat-soaked garment off of her tender flesh, exposing it inch by flawless inch. It was off of her shoulders now, and as she pulled it further, it started to reveal the smooth skin of her backside. Her eyes traveled over Xizor's body as she forced herself to disrobe as slowly as she could manage, knowing that the rewards would be worth it.

Xizor, for his part, did not have to work very hard at keeping the confident, almost arrogant smile on his flushed face. The princess' resistance was fading rapidly, and already she was open to suggestion, that much was evident at how quickly she had obeyed him.

Leia moved just the tiniest bit faster as the suit began to expose her cleavage. She wanted him to see her, to want her as much as she wanted him, and showing him her naked body would certainly do that. She pulled, and then it was done, the bodysuit slid off of her ample chest, exposing the ripe mounds of her breasts to the Falleen prince who had invaded her mind and injected himself into her most intimate of fantasies. Her dark pink nipples jutted out proudly from her magnificent breasts, not at all due to the temperature of the room, just a further testament to her arousal.

Smiling with growing confidence, Leia swayed her hips seductively to and fro, pushing her hands and the bodysuit down to her stomach, past her naval, and down to her waist. Gyrating her hips subtly, she turned slightly, giving Xizor a view of her in profile. Letting the prince appreciate her form this way, Leia bent at the waist as she pushed the bodysuit down past her hips, revealing her round bottom and shapely hips.

Xizor's chest rose and fell with his carefully controlled breathing, even as his erection grew beneath his purple silk robes. Under most circumstances, Xizor would not have allowed his emotions to express themselves that way, but as much as he had control over Leia, his desire for her body got the best of him. He was impressed with the way that she had obeyed him thus far, so much so that while he was admiring her firm rear-end, he was not disappointed when she rushed herself, quickly peeling the bodysuit off of her thighs and the rest of her body.

Leia straightened up as she stepped out of her clothing, perfectly comfortable in her nakedness, now wearing nothing more than the long blue silk gloves on her arms. She had nothing at all to be ashamed of, with a body that many a man had lusted for from the time she was a young princess on Alderaan, then galactic senator, and finally a rebel leader.

Not turning, still only allowing Xizor to see her in profile, she looked over towards him, to gauge his reaction. While his expression was unreadable, she could hardly notice the growing member that was making its presence known beneath his purple robe. This brought a smile to her face.

"The darkness does you no justice, my dear," Xizor spoke softly while his eyes drank in the splendor of her nude body.

"Move into the light, let me fully appreciate your beauty."

The compliment only made Leia smile the more, and she moved gracefully a few steps across the room, to stand directly beneath a gentle light that was set into the ceiling. Letting her arms drop to her sides, she stood there, motionless, facing Xizor. She relished in the feeling of his eyes running over her body, trying to possess her with just those eyes.

Xizor grinned as Leia stood beneath the light. While he was certainly watching her, his smile was more due to the fact that even now a holo-camera placed within the ceiling was recording Leia, and would continue to follow her and do so until he manually shut it off. A sophisticated camera that would project her image in three dimensions, and would capture her from every gorgeous angle. Obviously, the Falleen had made sure that he would never forget this evening.

"Kneel for me, Leia," Xizor said after several moments, letting the silence of the room remain absolute until he was ready.

Princess Leia Organa knelt obediently, without a second thought on the matter. The cameras hidden in the ceiling captured how gracefully she lowered herself, and on later examination of it, Xizor would come to think that Leia looked so very natural on her knees. Right now, though, he just stared at the kneeling princess, noticing that she was not looking at him, but instead at his rigid member.

Leia was transfixed by the throbbing bulge that was just barely contained within Xizor's robes. Just as Xizor's eyes had devoured her body early, it was her eyes that were now devouring his. The look her eyes held was that of hunger and want, so much so that it was almost tangible within the room. Without waiting for any further commands, Leia now took the initiative for herself.

Falling forward so her gloved hands touched the plush, carpeted floor, Leia began to crawl, slowly towards where Xizor sat on the bed. Her eyes did not waver once from his crotch as she approached him. Xizor for his part was immensely pleased at this new development. The image of Leia crawling on her hands and knees to him would forever be etched in his mind, as well as the camera's memory, to be replayed whenever he felt the urge.

When Leia reached him, she rose back up onto her knees, looking up at the smiling Falleen's face for just a moment, not caring about the arrogant way that he smiled down at her. She knew what she wanted, and that was all that mattered. Reaching forward, with trembling hands, her fingers undid the closures of his robe with quick movements. Licking her lips in anticipation, her fingers slid just underneath the robes, to spread them open.

She gasped just as over ten inches of green and rosy pink manhood was released from its confines, bouncing against her cheek, as she was so close. Just that brief touch was enough to make her shudder, for she felt how hot it was, and how hard it was.

No longer caring what he thought of her, Leia grabbed Xizor's cock gently in her hand, transfixed at the pulsing rod she now held. Smiling with delight, she began to stroke up and down its length, not letting anything rush her, not even her own wanton desire. Her grip was like the most gentle of caresses, and Xizor forced himself not to make a sound as a result of her angelic touch.

Bowing her head forward, Leia's warm tongue just barely poked out from her mouth, enough to graze the crown of the Falleen's cock, tasting him for the first time. She delighted in the slight jerk of the prince's hips, even as he scolded himself for allowing it.

Again, Leia's tongue snaked out, this time to lick the entire length of Xizor's erection, leaving a long wet trail.

Leia leaned in more and let her tongue encircle the head of Xizor's cock, traveling along it all the way back to its root, bathing its entire length in her warm saliva. Moving slightly away, she blew air gently at his bobbing manhood, mixing the warmth of her tongue with the cool breeze to provide him some amazing sensations.

Finished teasing him, Leia took Xizor into her mouth, her lips closing gently around the tip of his cock, and began sucking gently, as though she was nursing a drinking straw. A straw that would eventually give her the special cream she craved.

Xizor couldn't help but groan, arching his hips up slightly, forcing Leia to take more of him into her mouth, which she did quite eagerly. Taking about half of his length into her mouth, she began bobbing her head up and down while her silk-covered hands stroked the base of his long shaft.

Leia's eyes looked up at Xizor as she expertly sucked him, watching his reaction when she licked at his tip, each time pulling back and then devouring his delicious manhood once again. From the way the Prince's head tilted back, and his eyes partly closed, Leia could clearly tell he was enjoying it, even with that confident smile still plastered across his face.

With another flick of her tongue, Leia received her first taste of his pre-cum, and she immediately stopped sucking. She pulled him from her mouth completely, smiling as she saw the clear fluid dripping from his opening. Her tongue licked at the fluid, letting it gather. Then she pulled away slowly, smiling as a thin string of the pre-cum stretched from the tip of Xizor's cock to her tongue, moving further and further away until the slimy strand finally broke.

Pouting slightly, Leia went back to her task with vigor, her mouth closing energetically on Xizor's cock, sucking and nursing at just the tip for now, swallowing the sweet-tasting pre-cum as quickly as it flowed into her mouth. Leia's head bobbed again, going at Xizor with a relentlessness that whores usually possess. But as Xizor knew from experience, whores were always eager for the customer to finish, so they can get paid and move on. Xizor always made them work for their money.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.