Dream State of a Slut - Cover

Dream State of a Slut

by niteowluk99

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: Based upon a true email from my submissive slut about a dream she had and filled out and turned into a readable story from the slut's perspective.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   .

After a hard day proving my worthiness to my master as his slut, his pride and joy of horny whoredom, we retired to bed and as we cuddled up spooned in each other's embrace, my master behind me, kissing my ears and neck. He whispered into my ear that I had been a good little slut, having sucked off seven of his friends and being a spunk target for them all as they bathed me in their second loads.

As his hand slipped under my arm and began to inch their way towards my tits, he whispered that he loved me for being such a nasty spunk stained slut, he had always wanted to see my taking a spunk shower, he even gave me graphic details of how he wished he could have watched the hot thick creamy white fluids hitting my skin, my tits, my face, head and lips, he described how in his mind's eye he envisioned me laying in a free standing bath with thirty cocks surrounding it, on the given signal, they all started stroking their cocks. He spent a great deal of time describing some of the cocks and then graphically described the spurting arcs and the sensation of the scalding heat of the hot jism as it seared itself to my skin. My own mind was a whirl of thoughts and sensations as I was swept up with his descriptions.

By now his hands, feverishly stroking my skin, had reached my tits and began squeezing them as his fingers edged towards my already erect nipples. His fingers felt red hot as they now pinched my hard nipples, the mixture of heat, pain and pleasure shot through my body and seemed to split half shooting to my scrambled brain and the stronger half sending waves of tingling sensations through my clit.

By now my master's manipulation of my body and audible senses had me writhing all over the bed and his hands now began to stroke their way slowly down my body towards my already soaking cunt. All the time he was pulling my body against his own and his warmth invade my spine and the strength of his arms not only offered me protection but also severed to reinforce his dominance over me. Although my body writhed in passion, my mind had me trying to remain still encased in his arms. I could feel the hard manly feeling of his cock head as it pressed into the crack of my arse, my mind began wanting it pressing into my anal ring. I subconsciously pushed my butt back against your cock, master. My breathing was so ragged that anyone outside the bedroom would have sworn I was having an Asthma attack. Suddenly you moved slightly and a hard but soft head of your cock was pressing against the entrance to my arse. I continued to push back, hoping you would allow your cock to fill my anal chute. You made me stop pushing back and leaned over to kiss me full on the lips; your arm rubbed against my nipple and sent my pulse soaring yet again. As your tongue forced its entry into my mouth, my own tongue flashed sparks of tingling to my brain, small bright fireworks flashed off inside my mind. Then you told me that as your slut, your horny little whore, I should slowly force your cock into my arse.

Those words burned into my psyche, your horny little whore, YOUR Slut. I pressed harder against your cock whilst trying to relax my sphincter muscle to allow easier access through my anal ring. I tried in vain to make your entry to my arse as easy as possible, but there was an animalistic passion when your cock head finally broke through my anal ring, I felt I really belonged to you at that split second and knew that no matter what happened in my life, I would be forever grateful to you my benevolent Master for allowing me the freedom to release my sluttish behaviour.

I am dragged back to reality from my dream state by your words whispered in my ear, fuck my cock up your arse, slut but you must not cum till I give you permission my horny bitch. I began rocking my arse back and forth at speed when you slapped my arse cheek and slowed me right down. You continued to slow fuck my burning arse and my passions were running riot as I groaned unintelligently as the passions rose yet another notch. Now you took over fucking my arse as you whispered sweet nothings in my ear and always managing to call me a slut, a tramp, a whore, slag. All these terms normally meant as insults only spurred your cock hungry slut on to greater levels of excitement.

Suddenly I cannot hold out much longer and I beg like never before to be allowed to cum. You tease me by ignoring my passionate pleas and telling me to keep going my pretty whore bag. My body covered in perspiration and trembling with fever, a cock fever induced by your rigid member now buried deep inside my arse, was screaming for release. Then out of the blue, you thrust forward with a severe force and gripped my hips holding my arse tight against your pubic bone as you ordered me to cum now. Flashing lights and bombs going off heralded my climax as my empty cunt spasmmed and my juices ran like a river.

Almost at once you pulled out of my arse and spurted your load over my anal cheeks, before easing yourself over me and commanding me to clean your cock up. Eagerly I sucked it clean not caring it had been buried deep in my arse. I turned over to face my beloved master and kissed you passionately drifting off to a deep sleep as I told you of my undying love for you. The last thing I remembered was you kissing my forehead as you told me to sleep my angelic cum bucket.

I don't know what time I woke but it was pitch black and I tried to move but my legs refused to obey me, A little more awake now and I felt a strange paralysis around my mouth, for I could not close my mouth. I instantly tried to bring my hands up to rub my mouth but they too would not move. Now fully awake I became aware of the restraints you had applied. My legs spread wide with a spread bar attached at my knees, my ankles secured to the bed base. My arms tied to the bed head above my head and then tied tight together at my elbows, but the most worrying thing for me was the oral ring tied in my mouth preventing me from closing my mouth or even saying a word. All my efforts to do so sounded just like grunts.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.