Marge, Earl and Me - Cover

Marge, Earl and Me

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: There are surprises and then there are surprises.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   .

I have the best next door neighbors in the world. Marge is trying to fuck me to death and her husband Earl, bless him, stays away for long periods of time so she can.

It started innocently enough. On the day they moved in I went over, introduced myself, and after welcoming them to the neighborhood I helped them move their things into the house. Since they still had to unpack all their pots and pans I invited them over to my place for dinner. We talked and got to know each other and it turned out that we shared several interests. Earl was my age, tall and wiry, and was a traveling salesman. Marge was the office manager for an insurance company and she was a knock out. Shoulder length red hair, green eyes, mouth watering tits and, according to her tight Levi's, an ass to die for.

We became good friends. Earl and I played golf together on weekends, he helped me work on the '65 Mustang I was restoring, and I helped him finish his basement. As I mentioned earlier, Earl was a traveling salesman and he spent the better part of the week on the road. While he was gone, Marge and I would have dinner together, maybe catch a movie, but mostly we played cribbage. We played a lot of cribbage. Marge usually won three out of every four games we played and she was not the least bit hesitant about rubbing it in, but I enjoyed her company so I put up with the ridicule.

It was a Monday night and Earl was on the road. Marge had invited me over for dinner and an evening of embarrassing me at the cribbage board and I walked in to find her dusting the top of her ceiling fan blades. She was standing on the top rung of a rickety ladder and when I walked into the room and said hi it startled her and she twisted to look in my direction. Her sudden shift of weight caused the ladder to sway and she lost her balance and started to fall. I rushed over in time to cushion her fall, but in doing so my right hand went between her legs, my left arm went around her and we ended up on the floor with her tits pressed into my face and my right hand pressing hard against her pussy. Before I could move my hand Marge said, in a low husky voice:

"I didn't know you cared," and then she kissed me.

No cribbage that night, and no dinner either. We fucked right there on the family room floor and then went to her bedroom for a second round. It was two a.m. before she let me go. We had done it all - anal, oral, vaginal, and in most positions known to man, and as I pulled on my pants she asked:

"Same time tomorrow?"

I grinned at her, "Wouldn't miss it for the world."


For the next three nights we could not leave each other alone. Marge made me tingle in places I didn't even know I had. Earl was due home on Friday so we got up early on Friday morning and had a quick session before we went to work. I was planning on a day of yard work for Saturday, but at 1 p.m. the phone rang.

"Earl just went into the office to turn in some paperwork. We have at least two hours. Hurry!"

Marge helped me undress and the pushed me back on the bed.

"You just lay there. I want to do all the work this time."

She bent over and started to suck my cock. After several minutes she swung over me and we engaged in some sixty-nine. Marge was very good with her mouth and in no time at all she had me at the boiling point. I warned her that I was ready to cum and she took her mouth off of me long enough to say, "Good" and went right back to sucking me off. I shot into her mouth and she kept sucking and licking me until I was hard again, then she swung over me and lowered herself onto my cock. I just lay there and let her bounce up and down to her hearts content. Eventually she got me to the point of explosion again and I grabbed her hips and thrust up into her. I blew my load just as she had an orgasm and the two of us collapsed together on the bed. Usually, in the afterglow of the sex act we snuggled up against one another and relaxed, but not this time. Marge glanced at the bedside clock, "We better not push our luck" and she began to hustle me out the door.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.