A Not So Happy Anniversary - Cover

A Not So Happy Anniversary

by Vulgus

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: A young couple go out to celebrate their fifth anniversary. Thanks in part to a lot of alcohol and in part to some kinky fantasies, they come under the control of two big, strong, dominant men who begin to make their lives a living hell.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   .

I held the door for Lynne and then followed her into the club. I hate places like this. Loud, smoky, crowded, I hate them. But it’s our fifth anniversary and Lynne loves to dance. So once a year I take her to a club and she gets to dance. Not with me. I can’t dance. Well, I can fake a slow dance. But why bother. I just don’t see the point in dancing.

Lynne won’t have any trouble finding dance partners. She’s hot. No, I didn’t say that right, she’s HOT! Yeah, that’s it. She’s 26, 5’4”, 110, long blonde hair and long, long legs. She has the cutest face and a smile that lights up a room. She’s wearing that short little nothing of a black dress I love to see her in, the one with that flippy little skirt which almost shows her ass when she moves. I noticed the heads turning as we looked for an empty table and I was proud as hell.

We managed to find an empty booth and order some drinks. We had just come from dinner where we consumed wine and champagne, so I ordered ginger ale. I need to be able to drive home. She ordered her favorite, a margarita. I don’t like places like this but I like seeing her so happy and I enjoy watching her dance. So I sat back and tried to relax, if that’s even possible in a place like this.

It wasn’t long before she was asked to dance. She danced several dances and then came back to me, finished her drink and ordered another. Before her drink arrived she was dancing again and it was exciting to watch her. Several times I was pretty sure I could see her little black panties when that skirt flipped up, very exciting to watch.

She danced several more dances with her present dance partner, even a slow dance. She’s obviously flirting with him. It’s amusing to watch her as she wraps him around her little finger. Eventually he reluctantly returned her to our table and she had more of her drink. Before I could order her another drink the waitress brought her one and pointed to a large man in a business suit sitting near the dance floor with a friend. She took the drink and smiled at the man. She raised her drink to him in a toast and took a sip. A minute later he was standing next to her asking her to dance.

For a large man he was a very good dancer. The two of them looked very good out there. He was obviously leading, obviously in charge. She likes that. She likes a man who takes charge.

Her boyfriends before me had all been dominant, forceful, in charge, men. I asked her about that shortly after we were married. I’m not a wimp. But I always treat Lynne as an equal partner. That’s what I feel marriage is, a partnership. I treat her with respect and love.

She told me with a big smile that men like that are for dating, they don’t make good husbands. In her opinion I’m the perfect husband. That being said, she obviously still enjoys the company of dominant men.

I don’t mind. I have a secret fantasy of watching her with a man like that. Watching some strong man take control of her and make mad, passionate love to her. I wouldn’t tell her that. But that fantasy is often playing through my mind when we make love.

I noticed that Lynne stayed on the floor for the slow dances with her latest partner. His hands were all over her and he held her tight, pressing his body against hers. And I noticed the way he swung her around on the fast dances. I enjoyed frequent flashes of her little panties. The guys near the dance floor were getting an even better show. As they danced this latest slow dance his hands are holding her ass. Not resting there, he’s actually gripping a double handful of her cheeky little butt! Everyone around them can see it, too.

Finally the song ended and they walked off the floor. They stopped at his table on the way back here and talked with his friend. Then all three of them came back to our table. She had invited them to join us.

Lynne introduced her dance partner, Rob, and his friend Jerry. Jerry nodded and sat down on my left. Lynne slid in on my right and Rob slid in beside her. Rob ordered fresh drinks all around and sat with his arm on the back of the booth, his hand hanging down over Lynne’s left breast, not quite touching her.

Rob was watching me, judging my reaction. I just smiled a friendly smile and watched. I was actually enjoying the show as they flirted with each other. By the time our fresh drinks arrived his hand was openly and unapologetically resting on her breast and he was gently kneading it.

Lynne was smiling and acting like nothing unusual was happening. When her drink arrived she gulped half of it down. She and Rob were ignoring Jerry and me. They had their heads together talking excitedly. The music is too loud for me to hear more than an occasional word or two.

Lynne finished her drink and Rob ordered her another. I noticed he had hardly touched his. Before her drink arrived he led her back out to the dance floor. Every chance he got his hands were all over her. And he made sure he got a lot of chances!

They had attracted quite an audience and I’m embarrassed to admit that watching them had given me quite an erection. This big, strong, dominant man is Lynne’s fantasy and it’s obvious that if I hadn’t been here he would have gotten very lucky tonight!

They eventually wore themselves out and made their way back to our table. This time when they sat down his arm immediately went around her shoulder and his hand went right to her breast.

She took a few sips from her drink and they talked for a moment. Lynne was flirting shamelessly, being quite the coquette. Still, I was unprepared for what happened next. He put his fingertips under her chin, turned her face up and kissed her, lightly at first, then passionately.

I was shocked when she returned his kiss.

He opened his eyes as they kissed and looked at me, watching to see what my reaction was I suppose.

I tried to look calm, but I’m glad he couldn’t see my real reaction under the table. I’d have been very embarrassed if he knew how exciting I found the little show they’re putting on. As he kissed Lynne, his eyes still locked on mine, his right hand came around and slid slowly but confidently up Lynne’s thigh.

She didn’t fight him at all. Her legs parted slightly and I watched his large fingers moving over the silky little nylon panel covering her sweet pussy.

I knew I should put a stop to this but it just seemed like once I had let it get this far the option was no longer mine. Besides, I couldn’t help it, I wouldn’t want to have to admit it but I enjoyed watching. I didn’t think for a second that it would go any farther than this casual groping in the club.

I glanced over at Jerry to see if he’s watching, too. He’s watching with a look on his face that bordered on ... no it didn’t border on, he’s looking at me with obvious disdain.

I had tried to engage him in conversation while Rob and Lynne were on the dance floor but he just nodded and ignored me. I guess he doesn’t think much of a man who would let another man kiss his wife and feel her up right in front of him.

I looked back at Lynne just in time to see her have an orgasm! Rob’s left hand is roughly mauling her breast and his right hand is inside her panties now. His tongue is ravaging her cute little mouth. I had no doubt that if Rob had put her up on the table and tried to fuck her right there she would have let him. He didn’t do that, but he did slide her panties off and hold them up to his nose and sniff them while he smiled at me. Then he sat them down beside his drink.

When Lynne recovered from her orgasm she opened her eyes and looked at me sheepishly. I smiled at her and she smiled back, relieved that I’m not upset I suppose. Then Rob was pulling her out of the booth and back to the dance floor.

As soon as they started dancing Rob began swinging her around and it was obvious to anyone watching that Lynne was no longer wearing her panties. Quite a few people were watching. They danced two fast dances and then a slow dance.

During the slow dance Rob’s hands slid under the back of Lynne’s dress and held the cheeks of her ass while they danced. Her ass was totally exposed, except where his large hands covered it. She had to know it. But she pressed against him, buried her face against his chest and let him do anything he wanted.

When the dance ended they came back to the table. Rob said, “I think it’s time to go. You ready Jerry?”

Jerry nodded and Rob turned to me and said, “Come on Davie boy, Lynne tells me you’re the designated driver.”

I wanted to ask where we were going, or where the hell they thought they were going. I didn’t. I don’t know why. I guess because it seemed obvious I’m going to have one of my dearest fantasies fulfilled. I’m going to see Lynne get fucked. Unfortunately, I didn’t know the half of it!

We paid our tabs and Rob put Lynne’s panties in his pocket. He put his arm around Lynne and his hand went back under her skirt and came to rest on her ass. He turned and walked through the crowd, heading for the entrance. I’m behind them and can see a lot of her ass that isn’t covered by his hand. So can everyone we walked past on the way out. Jerry was following behind me.

Lynne pointed out where we were parked and we went to our car. We had to wait a few minutes while Rob backed Lynne up against the car, took her hand and pressed it against the large bulge in the front of his pants. While she moved her hand over that impressive bulge he kissed her and moved his hands over her body freely.

I wanted to get this out of such a public venue as quickly as possible. I went around to the driver’s door and got in. Jerry got in behind me and then the other back door opened and Lynne was pushed into the center. Rob got in beside Lynne and shut the door. He looked at me and said, “Home, Davie boy!”

He has a cocky, almost belligerent look in his eye, as if daring me to object. I don’t like the guy and I don’t like the way he’s treating me. But instead telling him to get the hell out of my car I turned around, started the car and I surrendered my wife to this arrogant bastard. I suppose I did that in the club when I didn’t object to his hand on her breast, or the kiss, or when he removed her panties. But that was passive acceptance. Now I’m driving him and his friend to my home to fuck my wife!

It was a miracle I didn’t kill someone. I drove all the way home while staring into the rearview mirror. I watched as Rob and Jerry pulled Lynne’s dress down and then off. They spread her legs, each of them putting one of her legs in their lap. They took turns kissing her and they were very rough, mauling her breasts and her sweet little pussy.

At one point it appeared that they both had their fingers inside of her. But she didn’t object to anything they did. She moaned passionately and I heard her have several loud orgasms as I drove.

The drive home was about twenty minutes and I’m ashamed to say that by the time I parked the car on the street in front of our house I was on the verge of cumming myself.

I got out and waited for them to get out so I could lock the car. Rob got out on his side and then Jerry got out in the street, pulling Lynne after him. She’s still naked! I glanced around nervously, but it’s late and I’m pretty sure nobody was watching.

I hit the button on the key fob to lock the car and rushed to our front door to unlock it and get everyone inside. Jerry and Rob, however, were taking their time, walking slowly and passing Lynne back and forth between them. They finally stepped into the house and we moved into the living room.

Lynne was panting like a dog in heat as she stood waiting for someone to tell her what to do, or to do something to her. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her so excited, or so beautiful. Her skin is pink with the flush of her excitement. Her little nipples are standing out farther than I can ever remember seeing them before. Her pussy is pink and swollen and the light is glistening on the juices that are leaking out of her and are smeared over her upper thighs.

Rob began taking off his suit. As he undressed he wasn’t looking at Lynne, he was watching me. I really don’t like the look on his face. It’s that look of disdain again. It’s a look that says, “what kind of man lets two strange men undress his wife and drive them to his house to fuck her.”

But there’s more to it. There’s also an implied threat. He and Jerry were both large men. It’s clear from his expression that Rob will tolerate no interference from me at this point. My chance to speak up, to object, had passed when we left the club.

Well, I guess I deserve that look or those two men wouldn’t be standing in my living room preparing to fuck my wife. I moved over to my easy chair and sat down to watch quietly.

I was very impressed when he pulled his shorts down. His semi-hard cock is quite remarkable. It appears to be around eight or nine inches long and very fat. He looked at my face, sneering at me while showing me the cock he’s going to use on my wife, and then he ignored me.

I noticed Jerry watching me, though. He watched my face as Rob pushed Lynne to her knees and rubbed his cock all over her face. She’s moaning in pleasure and trying to lick it as he moved it around. Finally he touched the head of his large cock to her lips and ordered her to kiss it, which she did, passionately. She kissed it all over and licked it and moved down and licked and sucked at his incredibly large ball sack as well. If she’s intimidated it didn’t show. She wants that oversized sausage inside of her, the sooner the better.

He let her worship his manhood with her lips and tongue for a few moments. Then he put his left foot up on the coffee table and pushed her head down. He grabbed her hair and tilted her head up and she obediently stuck her tongue out and probed his hot, sweaty ass. He let her explore his ass for several minutes. His head tilted back and he closed his eyes as he savored the sensations.

Just before he released her he straightened his head up and looked over at me and his expression can only be described as an evil grin. I have to believe that as much as he’s looking forward to sex with my wife he wouldn’t enjoy it half as much if I were not watching. I’m finally becoming aware that I’ve made a very bad mistake. Unfortunately, I’m also aware that there’s nothing I can do about it. These two large, potentially violent men could obviously turn me into a paste. There’s no way I can put the brakes on now.

Rob turned his attention back to Lynne. He pulled her head back up to his cock. He put his foot down and settled down onto the couch behind him. She followed him down and finally took his large organ into her little mouth. It was an obvious struggle. Rob’s cock is nearly twice as large as mine.

His hands moved down and roughly mauled her tits for a few moments while she struggled to please him with her mouth. Apparently he wasn’t satisfied. He moved his hands back up to her head and started moving her head up and down his oversized cock. With each stroke he pulled her head farther down his impressive shaft. They were well past the point where she could comfortably handle his large cock and she’s choking and gagging at the end of each stroke now. It looks like he has every intention of shoving that monster down her throat!

Lynne is starting to resist now. She began pushing against him with her little hands but he just ignored her futile struggles. No, that’s wrong. He didn’t ignore them. He enjoyed them! Her moans and her futile struggles are exciting him!

I started to get to my feet and come to her assistance but Jerry stopped me. He spoke to me for the first time since we met. “Sit back down,” he gruffly ordered.

I hesitated, looking back and forth between him and my wife struggling on the end of Rob’s cock. “Don’t make me say it again,” Jerry threatened.

I may not be very bright since I allowed this suddenly unpleasant situation to occur. But I’m intelligent enough to know there’s nothing I can do against these two men. I sank back into my chair in humiliation, my manhood definitely in question. I’m not a violent person and unfortunately I don’t own a gun. Although in all likelihood if I attempted to pull a weapon on these large athletic men I’d succeed only in arming them.

I looked back at Lynne in time to see Rob tense up and pull her tightly against him. It’s painfully obvious he has loosed a large hot load of cum right down her throat. I’m amazed to see that he managed to get all but about three inches of his large cock into her mouth and throat.

He held her face against his belly for a long time before finally relaxing and letting her sit up. She sat back, gasping and coughing and looking at him accusingly through her tears.

He smiled down at her and ignoring her distress he calmly said, “Not bad, cunt. Don’t worry. You’re going to get better. I imagine it’s your first time sucking a real cock. I doubt if limp dick over there has much more than a clit for you to practice on.” Then he pulled her back down and pointed out a few drops of cum on his belly she had missed and made her lick them up.

Jerry stood up and undressed while she was cleaning Rob. I watched him nervously and when he pushed his pants and his shorts down I’m relieved to see that thankfully he has a more normal sized cock. It appears to be about the same size as mine, around seven inches and of a normal circumference as well.

When he was naked he sat back in his chair and called out to Lynne, “No time to rest, bitch. You’ve had my cock hard all night. Now crawl your ass over here and get to work.”

Lynne moaned as she got to her hands and knees and crawled across the room to Jerry. I feel sorry for her but watching her ass swish back and forth and her breasts sway as she moved was undeniably a highly erotic sight.

Rob looked over at me and smiled broadly. “You’re a lucky man, Davie boy,” he said in a condescending tone, obviously rubbing my helplessness in my face. “That’s one of the best first-time blowjobs I’ve ever had. A little more practice and she’ll be perfect. I can’t wait to get the last three inches down her gullet. She has a lot of talent. Did you see her face? She looks so cute with a cock buried in her mouth doesn’t she?”

This isn’t a conversation I want to have. Instead I watched as she started licking Jerry’s hard, throbbing cock. He’s obviously very aroused. The head of his cock is shiny from the lubricant oozing from the large hole in the end of his cock. It’s seeping from his cock and running down the underside, even so far it’s glistening on his balls!

He let her lick his cock and balls for a few minutes and then he lifted his legs and rested them on the arms of the chair. After being taken so forcefully and used violently by Rob she knows what Jerry expects from her. She buried her face in his crotch, placing her lips over his sweaty, smelly asshole, licking and then probing with her tongue.

He sighed loudly as she performed that demeaning task. His head lolled back against the back of his chair. His eyes closed and he exclaimed, “Yeah, bitch! That’s great! Just like that! Stick that tongue up my ass! Yes! You sweet little bitch, you’ll do anything for a nice hard cock won’t you, you dumb cunt?”

When he was satisfied that he had humiliated her enough he dropped his legs back to the floor. He said, “Go for it, cocksucker. You know you want it.”

She licked his cock clean again and then started sucking. She tried to use her hands but he slapped them away and grabbed her head, just the way his partner had. He pulled her down, slowly and steadily, until she had his entire organ in her mouth! I feel awful that I can’t protect her. I feel sorry for her. But I must admit it was amazing to watch.

She struggled at first. But he yelled at her and ordered her to put her arms down and do what she was born for. Her face is red and swollen and tears are streaming down her cheeks. But she dropped her arms, resting them on the cushion on either side of Jerry’s thighs and allowed him to guide her head up and down his shaft.

It’s a good thing he was so turned on because he came very quickly. He pulled her face down and I could see his cock throbbing in her throat as he came. Her face is buried in his belly and I can tell she was struggling to get enough oxygen.

He held her like that for several long moments after he came. He didn’t let her up until his cock had gone soft in her mouth. It was several long, tense moments before he finally lifted her head and pushed her away.

It’s obvious her jaw is sore and she’s tired, ready for this experiment with her fantasies to be over. Unfortunately, this isn’t anywhere near over!

He ordered her to lick him clean and she obeyed instantly. These men have thoroughly intimidated her. There’s no fight left in her at all. I can understand that. It’s obvious either one of them could easily subdue both of us with one hand behind their back. The two of them together might as well be an army.

When he finished with her he pushed her away and he and Rob sat smiling at each other, deeply satisfied with their conquest.

Lynne and I sat waiting timidly, hoping they’re satisfied and will want to leave now. I’d be happy to call them a cab. I’d be just as happy to drive them somewhere. How naïve we are.

Rob stood and moved over to Lynne. He reached down, pulled her to her feet and said, “Come on cunt, let’s go to bed. I’m still horny.”

The look of dismay on her face amused him. She didn’t argue, though. She led the way down the hall to our bedroom. As they walked away Jerry nodded at me and I led him to our bedroom where he and his friend are going to fuck my wife.

As I entered our bedroom Lynne was already on her knees, sucking Rob’s cock back to hardness. Jerry pushed me into a chair dismissively and moved over to watch more closely as his friend tried again to work his cock into my wife’s throat. Lynne put her hands against his thighs and tried to resist, tried to control the amount of cock in her mouth. He ordered her to use her hands to play with his balls instead, and then he started pressing more and more of his quickly growing cock into her mouth.

With each stroke he would reach a point beyond which he did not seem to be able to force his cock. He was patient though, and determined. Finally he reached that point and refused to be kept from his goal. He continued pushing and as horrible noises of distress came from my wife he forced his cock all the way down until her lips stretched around the base of his fat cock. She attempted to defend herself, to hit him with her tiny fists. But Jerry reached down and grabbed her hands and held them behind her. It wouldn’t have mattered. She wasn’t hurting him, only annoying him.

I rose from my chair as though to go to her assistance. I don’t know what I was thinking. I had no chance against them. Jerry looked at me as if to say, “Go ahead, we’d enjoy hurting you too.”

What he actually said was, “Sit your ass back down and don’t get up again. I don’t have anything to tie you up with so if you bother us I’m just going to knock your dumb ass out. Got it?”

I nodded helplessly. It’s humiliating, sitting here watching these two big men rape my wife. Watching her struggle and knowing I can do nothing to help. But I knew it would serve no purpose if I were to accomplish only getting myself injured. I can only watch and feel sorry for her, for both of us.

Rob held his cock buried deep in her throat for several moments as she struggled to breathe. Then he slowly drew back, savoring the sensations her tortured mouth provided.

“Now that’s how to suck a cock, bitch!” he exclaimed happily. “Don’t worry. You’re going to get lots of practice. When we’re finished training you you’ll be good at it.”

Rob and Jerry are both smiling broadly as he slowly forced his cock back into her mouth.

The struggle began again, but Lynne’s arms are still restrained and she’s helpless. She finally just went limp and her total surrender seemed to make it easier for him to penetrate her. Rob’s cock appeared to slide into her throat much easier this time.

He held onto her head, clasping it tightly in his large hands and told her sarcastically what a good cocksucker she is as he stroked forcefully down her throat several more times. When he thought she was capable of continuing on her own he released her head and watched in amusement as she drove her lips down to the base of his fat cock on every stroke with no further help from him.

She forced her lips down to the base of his cock several more times before he stepped back, drawing his long cock out of her mouth. He reached down and picked her up as though she were a doll. He tossed her onto the bed. She started to stretch out on her back but Rob stopped her.

“Don’t get comfortable, cunt. Get up on your hands and knees. I’m going to fuck you doggy style like the bitch you are.”

Lynne didn’t object to his crude insults. She’s broken already. Submissively she turned over and got up on her hands and knees.

As soon as she was in position, Rob grabbed her hips and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He slapped her ass a couple of times and then he bent down and bit it, causing her to jump and squeal in pain. But she didn’t move away.

He reached down and slapped the insides of her thighs, making her move her legs farther apart. Then he reached between her legs and pawed her swollen pussy roughly. She squirmed under his cruel manipulations but I can see in her face that although she’s scared she’s also excited. She wants that violent stranger to fuck her with his huge cock. She’s ready to be raped. Her fantasy come to life has turned out to be a lot more painful, a lot more stressful than she imagined. But she can’t help but look forward to being taken by that violent asshole with the large cock.

He moved his hand away finally and I watched in awe as Rob slid his large cock back and forth over Lynne’s surprisingly wet slit. Despite all of the abuse she has suffered her pussy is dripping wet, the moisture is actually visible on her thighs!

I’m worried about this next stage, however. Lynne has the tightest pussy I’ve had the pleasure to enjoy in my admittedly limited experience. I always have to go really slow at first, until she can adjust to my cock. Rob’s cock is significantly larger than mine and he has certainly not shown any signs of being a gentle and considerate lover.

Lynne is facing me with her eyes closed. I watched her face as Rob dipped down and pressed the head of his cock against her pussy. He drove his hips forward and her knees were actually lifted off the bed before the head of his cock slipped past the opening of her sex. Her knees sank back to the bed as he entered her and her unseeing eyes shot open in shock.

It was amazing to watch as Rob sank his huge cock deeper and deeper into my wife. I thought she must be suffering horribly, but as I watched she suddenly gasped and screamed in orgasm. He had only half of his cock buried in her!

He laughed and started slapping her ass again. I watched as more and more of his large organ disappeared into my wife’s tight pussy. She’s moaning in a combination of pain and pleasure as he finally crammed the last two inches of cock into her, his flat stomach slapping against the bright red cheeks of her ass.

Her eyes are still open but unseeing as she moved back and forth with each powerful thrust. Her breasts are swaying violently beneath her. She’s grunting loudly and muttering under her breath, “Oh god, oh god, oh god,” over and over. That went on for a few minutes and suddenly she was screaming loudly as she came yet again while being skewered on that fat cock. She screamed so loudly I was concerned the neighbors might hear!

I guess Jerry felt left out. He moved to the foot of the bed and reached under Lynne and grabbed one of her wildly swinging breasts. He began squeezing it, then pinching the nipple and pulling it down stretching her breast and nipple out grotesquely. He’s obviously causing her a lot of pain.

She didn’t fight him. Instead she screamed her way through yet another violent orgasm, and this time Rob joined her. He started pumping her with long, deep, rapid strokes and grunting loudly. Then he tensed up and quivered, filling her tight hole with his hot slimy cum.

He stood still for a few moments, his manhood slowly going soft in her clasping pussy. When the hyper sensitivity had subsided he pulled out and reached over her back. He grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair. He pulled her around to face him and he wasn’t very gentle about it. Then he forced his soft, slime covered cock back into her mouth, forcing her tired, sore jaws apart once more and burying his soft manhood to the hilt.

Lynne gagged slightly, but she’s getting more accustomed to the rape of her throat and was able to clean his cock with her mouth without choking. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and forced her to lick his balls clean. Even his thighs were a mess and she bathed those as well. Finally he was finished abusing and humiliating her and he stepped back. Jerry was immediately there to take his place.

Jerry grabbed her hair and forced his more normal sized cock between her lips. Jerry worries me. Rob is obviously the alpha male and he has taken the lead in raping my wife. Yes, I know, she was a willing victim. But I still think of what’s happening now as rape. There’s something about Jerry, though. Something about the look on his face when he looks at us that’s scary, threatening. It makes me suspect he’s the kind of person who enjoys hurting people and I’m not talking about giving a girl a sore throat. I’ll be very happy to see the last of both of them, but especially him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.