Preview

How High a Price - Droit Du Seigneur by Seigneur Daghda Jim

by Daghda Jim

Copyright© 2008 by Daghda Jim

Drama Story: A continuation of The Troubador's classic open ended story. "Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive." The true price for what Susan coveted was more than she could bear.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating  

Note: This story is copyrighted in the name of Daghda Jim.
This is an adult work of fiction, intended for readers who are at least 50 years of
age, unless they have their spouse's permission. In writing.
Anyone between the ages of 21 and 49 reading this without spousal permission
will be snitched upon to his or her spouse.
Anyone below the age of 21 reading this will get permanent acne and may
possibly go blind. You have been warned!


Introduction

In 2003, The Troubador posted a wonderfully perplexing story called, "How High a Price?" If you are not thoroughly familiar with HHAP, please go read it now, both for the experience of the story, and to be able to understand what follows.

It ended with two attractive, highly intelligent, caring and feeling individuals, Early and Susan Conroy, deeply in love with each other, and yet in a crisis that might end their marriage. One of them, Susan, had been caught cheating. She spent several days as a willing sexual partner with a coworker.

The Troubador purposely left it open-ended and invited others to provide endings. So there have been many interesting and diverse endings written for HHAP by other writers.

HHAP has fascinated and puzzled me, because I am drawn to the why of a story of infidelity; what would have lured Susan Conroy to cheat? After reading all of the other endings, I kept turning the story over and over in my mind, seeking a why that made more sense to me.

Here is mine.

The Troubador's story ended:

Sliding the glass doors open to the patio he stepped outside. As he slid the door closed he heard his wife's sobs.

Mine begins:

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.