My Neighbor in the Sun - Cover

My Neighbor in the Sun

by crotalusw

Copyright© 2008 by crotalusw

Erotica Sex Story: Watching my neighbor sunbathe is a joy, in and of itself, but when she invites me over, I get my dreams fully satisfied.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

It seemed that my neighbor had started sunning herself more often of late. I used to glance out my second-floor bedroom window every day to see if she was out sunbathing. Occasionally, I'd catch her out by her pool in her bikini. That was a serious treat. I love to watch women, especially when they're wearing something that is at least a little revealing.

My neighbor is about 5'5" and thin. She's a brunette with small, shapely breasts and all the right curves. I used to half-close my blinds when I was watching for her so that I could watch without her knowing. I didn't want her to think I was a complete pervert or worse, to stop coming out to sunbathe. One day, I wasn't thinking and left the blinds open while she was out there. I watched for quite a while, my erection showing my pleasure at the sight. When she turned over, I figured I'd get another great shot of her flat stomach and wonderful breasts. To my surprise, she looked right up at me and watched me watch her for a while. She'd obviously seen me. After a little bit, she just smiled, gave me a little wave, and then lay back down to continue sunbathing.

I was floored. Here I was fulfilling my little sexual fantasies by watching a beautiful woman sunbathe and she wasn't bothered by it! I thought she'd be angry or nervous around me. Quite the contrary. After that, she started coming out more often and even started wearing more revealing bikinis. Before long, she started wearing thong bikinis or g-strings. She even started untying her tops while she was lying there, occasionally not quite covering up while turning over.

I was in seventh heaven!

More than once, I'd find myself stroking my erection while watching that sun goddess catching some rays. My mind often wondered what it would feel like to caress that soft skin or to lie down next to that beautiful body and feel its warmth next to mine. I thought about teasing and nibbling her nipples or letting my hands wander over her body. I would wonder what her pussy lips looked like and long to taste her juices.

Often, I'd have to grab a tissue to catch my cum as I shot my load right there at the window while watching her. She was the fuel for many of my fantasies.

One day, I was out working in my yard when I heard her come outside. I kept working, thinking about what she must be wearing and would be seeing were I upstairs in my room. My cock started to grow and to throb in my shorts as I imagined her on her lounge chair.

I couldn't wait any longer. I stopped working and walked over between the bushes on my side of the fence. I tried to be quiet, but leaves tend to rustle when you walk on them. I made it to the fence as quietly as I could and found a crack between the slats. She was lying down on her stomach with her head away from me. She had moved her chair a little closer to the fence so she was only about 20 feet from me. She had untied her top and lay with her legs partly spread. I could see her pink thong between her legs and thought about the treasure just on the other side of that fabric.

Then I saw something that surprised me ... the fabric had a wet spot right there between her legs! She was actually turned on! I didn't expect that, but it made my hard cock grow even harder and really start to throb with each beat of my heart.

She opened up her eyes and lifted her head and shoulders to set on her elbows. She turned and looked right at me and said, "would you like to come on over and join me?"

I was caught. I had hoped she hadn't heard me coming through the bushes, but she had. I was embarrassed, but couldn't pass up the opportunity to get closer to that gorgeous woman.

"Be right over," I said, hoping I didn't sound as embarrassed as I felt.

I walked around the fence and over to her yard, back along the side of her house and through her side gate.

"I've been wondering when you'd get up the guts to come on over," she said. "I've been watching you watch me. Did you like what you saw?"

"I loved it," I gushed. "You're a very beautiful woman!"

She smiled a very pleased smile. "Why don't you come over and rub some oil on my back. I don't want to burn and give you something ugly to see."

It was at that point that I saw her nipples for the first time. She hadn't lowered herself from her elbows and her breasts were there for me to see. They were stunning. Her areolas were small and light brown. Her nipples were slightly darker but filled about half of the areola. They stuck out about ¼ of an inch. I longed to suck on them and pull them into my mouth.

She watched me stare at her for a while then she chuckled and lowered herself back down. "The oil is over here on the ground."

I came out of my daydream and walked over to put the oil on. She practically purred as I poured it on her back then started to rub it in. I started in the middle of her back then started exploring more and more as I became bolder. I started to rub her shoulders and down along her sides and down to her thong. I was really turned on by how sensual she was ... how good she felt.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.