Harem - Cover

Harem

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 6: New Year's EVE

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: New Year's EVE - What is a Harem? A collection of beautiful women? Well he is collecting beautiful women for himself.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Slavery   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem  

I was attending a New Years Eve Party set up by a company for their employees. As a stockholder I had been invited. The party was boring and most of the people attending were either trying to get something from you or desperately trying to kiss up or make up for short comings in the past year.

I saw her the first time just a few minutes before the count down to the New Year. She had a look about her, a European/Asian face, slim but not skinny body, jet-black hair that was braided into one long tail reaching past the middle of her back almost to her bottom. She looked about 6' tall but I could see she was wearing heels that were at least 6" if not more. The deep dark blue gown she wore was transparent silk toga style over her left shoulder and wrapped around her upper torso and ended at her thighs.

I could not tell her age, she looked like she was in her late 20s to mid 30s but the way she carried herself it did not seem right. Nobody was near her anytime I looked at her, almost like she had a plague or bad body odor. The count down began and I decided; I walked over to her just as the count down ended. I was standing right behind her. When she sensed my presence she turned. I grabbed her shoulders, just as I began to kiss her I said "Happy New Year!" She moaned from the kiss, then pushed me away and asked, "Who are you? Why did you do that? Just what do you think I am?"

"Nobody special, I wanted to, a beautiful woman." I said as I smiled.

She looked into my eyes for a few minutes, and then smiled and said, "My name is Eve. Do you know who I am? Obviously you don't or you would not be talking let alone standing next to me."

I laughed and said, "Why don't you tell me about it at my place."

She immediately got a shocked look on her face and began the fish out of water look doing that thing with the mouth; opening, pause, closing, opening again, pause, closing, pause, head shake, pause, opening, closing. Then just smiled and took my arm.

I could see most of the people talking and trying to be discrete as they pointed at us. But I did not care, Eve was very beautiful and I was planning on making her my sex slave. What could she have done that would be worse than what I was planning. I had the cat that ate the canary grin. The drive to my temporary apartment took less than ten minutes. Neither of us said anything during the entire drive. As we entered the elevator I asked Eve if she was wearing panties.

It did not shock her, she just said, "A gentleman would not ask such questions." I replied, "I never said I was a gentle {pause} man" my statement with the deliberate pause caused her to make eye contact and for the first time she did not show the confidence she had been all night.

"See for yourself" Eve said as she raised the hem of her toga up to her belly button. I could see a very neatly trimmed heart-shaped pubic hair patch above her beautiful slightly swollen labia.

Slowly she lowered the hem and her eyes as the elevator doors opened. I took her arm and guided her to my apartment door. As I closed the door she moved to the living room and sat on the couch. I sat next to her, and asked her to explain what she had spoken of earlier.

"I married my husband right after college, a virgin bride, happily playing the role of the trophy wife. My husband was from a big family with both power and money. Most of what they did was legal, some of it was not; I did not get involved with any of the family dealings. After two years of trying to get pregnant unsuccessfully, I saw a doctor. That is when the trouble started, because it was my husband who was the problem with our lack of children. We both wanted kids and I was willing to try everything and anything to have them. A fertility drug, insemination, just about every way possible for me to become pregnant by my husband was tried.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.