Harem - Cover

Harem

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 5: Hallie

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: Hallie - What is a Harem? A collection of beautiful women? Well he is collecting beautiful women for himself.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Slavery   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem  

While on a trip to Georgia I stopped at a small gas station and found a beautiful 19-year-old black girl with very short black hair dark brown eyes, and what I would guess to be a firm 38D-32-36 body standing 5'9" and weighing maybe 140 pounds. She was doing her college English behind the counter.

The nametag on her shirt said Hallie I guessed her age from her looks and the fact that she was taking college freshman English. As I paid for my gas and snacks I commented on her class and joked about my freshman year of college at the age of 19. Hallie was quick to agree that freshman English was a bummer and she would rather be out with her friends.

I asked her how old her friends were and what they were doing now. Hallie said that they were all 19 like her and were probably at the swimming hole with the boys. I wished her the best in college and drove off quickly making arrangements via my cellular phone to have a rental car waiting at the next town. I got out my disguise and prepared my equipment for a grab.

I made it back to the gas station in just over 2 hours and she was still there. I watched her until I saw an older man wearing the same shirt Hallie had on get out of his truck and walk inside. A few minutes later Hallie came out with her backpack over her right shoulder. She began to walk down the road away from the main highway and the gas station, what luck for me!

I followed with the lights off for about a mile and when I could see down the road both ways, no traffic and only the little moon light out that evening, parked the rental and grabbed my equipment. I moved ahead of Hallie using the tree line to hide me from her and as she walked up to where I had my ambush set I realized that she had mini earphones in her ears and was listening to something on her Walkman.

She never saw me or heard me as I hit her with the stun gun at the base of her neck. Hallie was on the ground in a heap without a second shot from the stun gun. I had her bound, gagged, blindfolded, and bagged by the side of the road in less than 3 minutes. I ran to my rental and drove to where she was bagged, loaded her in the trunk and drove to my regular car to transfer her before turning the rental car in.

I did not stop until I needed fuel for the car. Tennessee was where at a truck stop I fueled the car and picked up some food for both of us. I drove to the back and found some trucks to park between, checked to make sure no one was around and then checked on Hallie.

I explained to her that I would remove the gag if she would eat quietly. The first time she made a sound or fought with me and I would gag her stuff her in the trunk and leave her there to die! She nodded that she understood and would not fight or scream. I removed the gag and let her eat and drink. She asked to use the toilet, I said she could go right beside the car or in her pants; she chose to go beside the car. When she was finished she asked if I would let her ride up front she was scared in the trunk.

I told her she would have to ride in the trunk for a short time longer. She began to cry but did not fight against me when I told her to get back in the trunk. I let her stay out of the bag and gave her a pillow to make it more comfortable a ride.

All through Missouri she rode in the trunk, at the Nebraska boarder I let her move to the front and used the same painted dark glasses as I used before so she could not see. No gag and the seatbelt across her arms that were bound with a strap around her upper arms going behind her back and her wrists bound together in front of her. Her knees were bound together as were her ankles too.

Unless someone looked right at her she appeared to be riding in the front seat as anyone would. Bathroom breaks were always on the side of the road or just off the road. Before stopping for fuel she would go into the trunk and come out after to eat. No complaints or resistance the entire trip, not one word until we were half way across South Dakota.

Hallie finally asked what I wanted with her. Was she going to die? Why her? I told her, "You are a beautiful woman and are safe as long as you do what you are told and you will die if you want to." There was silence for almost an hour then she asked if I was going to rape her. I laughed and she began to cry. We finally got to my secret place.

I had her take off everything and left her on the floor of her new room. She had a small bed on one side of the room stone floor and walls a single light in the center of the ceiling, a large wooden door make from 2x4s and metal hinges, there was an 18" square metal door in the same wall as the wooden door.

Once I put on my leather hood I entered her room and brought my toys. I stood and watched as Hallie stood before me. I explained to her that she was now my sex toy. I would enjoy her body for my sexual pleasure and she would work to ensure I was well pleased or be punished. She was to kneel in my presence unless told otherwise. She would refer to me as Master or Sir!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.